Someone [ARYA STARK]

By Incxptions

"She's a wolf, a true fighter." ✧ - incxptions More

[SOMEONE]
[PLAYLIST]
[PART ONE]
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR + A/N
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
[PART TWO]
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
a/n (sorry)
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
[PART THREE]
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY

TWELVE

1.3K 44 4
By Incxptions

The man who sat opposite Arya stark was Jaqen H'ghar, well at least he wore his face.

The floor was cold and highly uncomfortable and kneeling on it for multiple hours was bound to leave painful marks. But Arya barely moved, didn't speak unless spoken to.

"What is your name?" Jaqen said stoically.

"No one."

The stick lashed out quickly and mercilessly, striking the young girl's face accurately. A sickening crunching sound echoed in the cold and dark room.

"I'm not lying!"

"Who are you?"

"No one!"

The stick cracked against Arya's face again and she reeled back howling. 

"A girl lies." said Jaqen, still standing motionless and looking down at Arya.

Arya spat blood on the hard floor and raised herself again, her eyes burning in rage.

"Fine!" she said viciously, "My name is Arya Stark of Winterfell, youngest daughter of Eddard Stark former hand of the king and warden of the north."

Jaqen smiled and lifted himself from his previous seating position to stand.

Arya watched him leave the room in silence and cursed in her head again. Why did she always let him win?

She crawled to her uncomfortable bed and curled up into a ball.

She wished she could see Will again. She pictured his face with stunning blue eyes and sandy hair.

She cried and cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.4K 29
This is my version of season 8 because as of right now I don't really like the direction season 8 is going for and I'd prefer to write my own version...
61.9K 1.6K 11
𝘰𝘧 𝘀𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜₯𝘳𝘒𝘨𝘰𝘯'𝘴 π˜₯𝘦𝘯 - π—‚π—Œ 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ π—€π—ˆ. ©𝘦𝘀𝘭π˜ͺ𝘱𝘀𝘦π˜ͺ𝘴
15.6K 222 14
Her entire life was filled with people who called her beautiful, people trying to get her into their bed, people trying to win her hand, but Joanna L...
126K 3.1K 11
π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯π˜₯, - 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 π—Œπ–Ίπ—π–Ύ 𝗁𝖾𝗋. ©𝘦𝘀𝘭π˜ͺ𝘱𝘀𝘦π˜ͺ𝘴