His Hybrid Princess

By iiNathanaii

King of Werewolf Alpha's, Elijah got poisoned by an unknown witch. Therefore the antidote remained unknown. T... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

255 8 0
By iiNathanaii

I don't know if it was only a figment of my imagination or I was hallucinating but I'm sure! I'm in fact certain, that a beautiful man walked in the cafe door and even greeted me by my name!

Flashback:

"Hi Aaliyah."
He said, but when I was going to reply my co worked shook my shoulder.

"Hey Ali! I'm going to leave now, can you close the store when you leave?"
Kristy asked me. But I am dazed and confused. She waved her hand in front of me causing my attention to shift on her.

"Hey? Are you alright?" She asked, looking at me weirdly.

"What? I'm fine I'm just-" I was about to say I'm only entertaining a customer but when I turn around he is gone.

"Where did he go?" I asked to no one in particular. I literally circled the whole place to find nothing.

"Who? Maybe you're sick? Or tired? I can just cancel my plan and stay here?" Kristy offered but I quickly shake my head. There's no way she's going to do that.

"No no, I'm fine here, I'm sorry do you perhaps saw some guy? Right here on the counter about 6'5 in height and looked really.. Like Greek God?"

I asked Kristy which result to her looking at me weirdly.

"There's no one entering the cafe yet, are you sure you're alright?"

What?!..

Flashback done..

"I-im fine Kristy, go and have fun. I am going to do things here."

She nods, wishing me good luck then going out hailing a cab somewhere.

I swear, I still feel like someone is watching me. Faint scent of the masculine scent hit me again.

It creeped me out but something is familiar about the scent. I don't know but it makes me feel calm but at the same time cautious because I know its someone powerful or some sort.

Maybe I'm just getting crazy and I need to check on a psychiatrist? As if I'll have money to afford that.

At about 10 pm, I decided to close the café. It didn't went as busy as it is yesterday so I'm guessing I can finally go home, do chores and have a rest.

2 MONTHS AFTER (a day before her 18th birthday)

I was walking on the road when I saw a smooth blur of a black thing quickly passed in front of me. Its about 4 feet in height.

I almost stumbled in fear but my safety gears kicked in causing me to just run for my life.

I immediately open the house's door once I reached it, panting rapidly while leaning on it.

"Kid! Come here!" I froze in fear when I heard that familiar slur of voice.

Marisa's husband... Drunk.. Once again.. My bruises are barely healing by the time passes by and here he is.. Going to add another one.

I tried to stay silent and slowly walk up the stairs to reach my room and hopefully escape without him noticing but I was late. Too late.

He came up in front of me dragging me in the living room using my hair.

"Where do you plan to go huh?! You little brat!"

I gritted my teeth in pain. I am not going to cry because I know that's what he wants. In fact, that's what they all want.

"Ooh, little kid is now feisty huh?" He cupped my chin tightly forcing me to look at him.

"Say something!" He slapped me with his other hand but I still remain silent. Even though deep inside I'm screaming for him to stop.

"Oh? You want me to keep this little mouth open huh?

**Skip this part if you don't like violence or not ready for anything sexual or sensitive on sexual violence**

He rapidly opened his zipper forcing his thing on my mouth. My eyes widen, I struggled in his hold as much as I can. Once his hold loosen, I began to ran outside but he catch my feet and drag me back with him.

He opened my legs, and that's when I start to scream.

"No!! Please! Noo!!" I did everything, kick him, struggle and all. But what will a fragile 18 girl could do versus a drunk experienced boxer?

Is this where I'm going to end? First my mom.. And now my dignity? What did I do to deserve this!

.......

I woke up with a startle. My head is spinning and I'm shivering because of the cold temperature. Sleeping in the street sure isn't a good idea.

Its been almost a month now. I ran out of home when I saw the opportunity to escape. I doubt they will keep me there anyways, but Marisa's husband clearly has other ideas.

That memory is still hunting me.

I look at my damaged wrist. Full of cuts and suicidal attempts. I ate almost every mushrooms that I could find by the forest hoping one of them is poisonous. My dignity is not intact anymore. I have no home, no money, the cafe that I'm working is sold to I don't know who.

I'm basically a living shell. I have nothing.

Sleeping in the forest and sometimes on the park sides. Bathing on some falls, lucky if I found one.

My memory drifted to when I escaped.

I ran as fast as I can carrying foods that can last for a week and also few pairs of clothes. I saw an opening in the forest and decided to take chance on it.

After hours of walking I decided to sit down and let all what happened to me sink in.

I'm damaged. I'm dirty. And I'm alone.

Negative thoughts swirled through my mind.

I saw a stainless fork peaking on my bag of necessities and I don't know what pushed me into it.

I suddenly hated myself for being weak. For not fighting and for being stupid. I'm just going to die anyways.. Why not now?

I sliced, prick and grinded the fork through my wrists making a large wound on it.

Blood was flowing immediately making me feel lightheaded and passed out.

I don't know how many hours later when I woke up. It was dawn. I was disappointed on my attempt.

It didn't fucking work.

I was looking at my wrist surprised to find it covered. I look everywhere for someone but all I see is..

A brown wolf, a huge wolf with blue eyes sitting in front of me, staring at my eyes.

When it saw me, it ran as fast as I could imagine.

All I could think about is.. Did that wolf covered my wound?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 133K 62
Revelations is now published as a Hardcover and E-book with Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can access the original edition on the platform. ...
125K 5.9K 23
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
48.4K 1K 43
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
4.3M 224K 98
(BOOK 2) *Also a stand-alone book!* Oliver is everything you would consider a normal eighteen-year-old boy to be. He is kind, helpful and works hard...