Destiny Cannot Part Us..

By TimeGirlImpala

Arthur has arised again to the Modern World. Merlyn is beyond happy to have him back. Unfortunately, there ar... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Epliogue

Chapter twelve

500 15 0
By TimeGirlImpala

Months had passed since Arthur had came back. They also found the rest of the knights and it made Merlyn and Arthur happy because it completed their family and not to mention it gave a chance for their daughter to meet her uncles whom she has heard a lot from her mother's stories.
Whereas Frey had became close to her father and it made Merlyn very happy because that what she all wanted for Frey. Because Frey grew up without her father and it made Merlyn very upset because she wanted a father figure for her daughter. Sure, she had some relationships in the past but none of them are serious because after all her heart will always belong to Arthur.
Moreover, Arthur held to the promise that he made himself. He popped the question to Merlyn which she happily accepted. Soon two weeks later after intense wedding planning, Arthur and Merlyn has finally tied the knot. Gwaine and Lancelot walked her down the aisle and everyone can agree that it was the most beautiful wedding ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
58K 1.2K 23
What happens when the marauders and Lily, the golden trio and Eleanor, and the second generation of potters all get taken into time, falling into the...