The Tall Black Book Of Onesho...

By SexWithSupernaturals

An anthology of homoerotic, sexually explicit tales, mostly smut with killer story smothered in between. More

Mating Season (Wolves Of Northern Adornia)
Brian & Oscar (The Farm Hand And The City Boy)
(A Reincarnated Love)
Stockbridge Penitentiary
The Summoning { Brandon & Dominic }
Elf
The Devil's Wolves {Adam's Heat}
Tales From Adornia.
My Pet Russian
The Bodyguard {Dante And Micah}
The Hill Brothers
Little Lunas {Shawn & Franklin}
Milo+Parker = Death
Best Friends { Corey And Bennett }
Lucid Dream
Just an update.
Undercover Danger
{A Fated Love}

The Big Cats

8.6K 103 33
By SexWithSupernaturals

This story has an incestuous theme, I'm not some perv, I'm a writer who just writes the characters given to him. It's weird but when I'm writing, it doesn't feel like me. Anyway I digress.

The sex scene in this story is a tad lewd, boarding filthy. Read at your own risk.

Enjoy the story.
___________________________________________

POV
Terrell

"Daddy don't stop!"

Mind-blowing sex. I should feel disgusted, I should feel like a pervert, but I don't. Even though my father, was currently buried balls deep inside of me.

I'm not saying I didn't feel any guilt, I do, just not about having sex with my dad. I feel guilty when I remember the things I said to my twin, when he first told me how he felt about our dad.

"Don't stop daddy! Faster... Yes faster... yes ah mmmm." He was so vicious, with the way he drilled me, my face flat against the silk sheets, my ass in the air.

"Throw it back... Yeah just like that, whose bussy is this? Huh? Tell daddy." He commanded. My daddy is the greatest man in the entire world, he's also one of the sexiest.

"It's yours daddy, it's yours." I cried, shredding through the sheets beneath my hands. My mind went off as pleasure sent me on a high trip.

Growing up in Atlanta, my childhood was semi-normal. Well it wasn't normal in the normal sense.

It was normal for my kind, Werecats, related to werewolves, yet completely different. Yeah stuff like that exist.

Dad was a well known drug dealer in our community, and in the human one. He wasn't to be messed with.

He and my mom were young when they had me and my brother Markell. Their relationship was always violent, both being from the streets, and both possessing big cats.

When I was thirteen, they finally broke up, they decided I'd live with my dad, and Markell would stay with mom.

It was okay, dad and I moved to Newmount, a city right outside of Atlanta Georgia. Markell changed though, every visit from my brother was worst than the last, unlike my submissive cat, his took after our dad.

Our cats took after our mom, we both have jaguars.

Markell and I may have twin black Jaguars, but my cat isn't very strong. My cat Kelam is stronger than an Omega werewolf, he's definitely stronger than some young vampires but he's much much weaker than everything else.

Markell's an Alpha, but that isn't what makes him so mean. Maybe he was jealous that I got to live with dad, maybe he just hated us now, dad and I weren't sure. Whatever it was drove a wedge so deep, that he hasn't come around in three whole years, and only calls dad on his birthday.

It hurt, but I understood, I was living the life he'd wanted, him and dad together, lovers. When he told me that secret at twelve, it pissed me off, I wanted him to want me, not daddy, but living with dad alone, being the only one getting his attention changed that.

I stopped just loving him, and found myself falling in love with him, lusting after him. It wasn't hard, he's only fifteen years older than me, and super sexy.

He's tall and chocolate, muscular but not overly so, covered in tats with a full maintained beard. Mmm.

He was great in bed, the way he uses his nine and a half inches to break my mind, then put me back together. "I wanna mark you so bad baby." Daddy said, sucking on the spot where my neck meets my shoulder.

The animal in me took over without much resistance from me, "Mark me daddy, do it... do... itttttt!" My jaguar screamed, ripping the pillow I was holding, leaving only feathers.

He hadn't mark me, because that was reserved for his mate, if he even had one. We aren't wolves, our beast decide who are mate is, and they decide whenever they feel the connection. Some don't ever feel it.

So I wasn't hurt or surprised, when his animal took over and growled deeply in my ear. "I love you baby, but I won't mark you, I'm sorry." Daddy's beast said. I took control of my body, before shoving my ass back on his inches. He hissed, and grabbed my hips.

"You wanna cum for me?" Daddy asked. I nodded, groaning. I could feel my limp shaft dripping. My inner channel was oozing slick, I was ready to explode. "Can... Ugh... Can I cum daddy?" I stuttered, with each of his strokes.

"Cum for me baby." He whispered, and my neck fell back while my mouth slipped open, a silent scream pouring outta me. My pride hung limp between my legs, I wasn't allowed to touch myself, I was trained.

Daddy didn't let me get hard during sex, I was only allowed to cum from having my prostate pounded.

My manhood gave up my essence, sperm shooting up from my shaft. With enhanced senses, I could hear seven squirts splash against the satin sheets beneath me.

The intensity of my orgasm left me shivering, and panting, slowly drifting off. I could feel daddy, cumming as a wave of drowsiness tried to overtake me. He kept going, until my balls jumped again and I came again.

This time, groaning from the heat of his seed smacking my inner walls. "I love you baby boy." He said, slowly pulling out of me, with kisses up my spine.

I felt daddy leave the bed, he walked into the bathroom and I heard the sink turn on. I was dozing off, when I felt the warmth of a hot rag cleaning my body.

I purred, turning on my back so that he could wash my belly. As he washed my sleepy form, I heard his phone ring.

"Hello." He answered, "W-what?! Where the fuck is he?!" Daddy yelled.
____________________________________________

POV
Carson

I looked down at my purring son, the lil nigga was so precious, all sleepy and fucked out. Nothing but pride filled me up, as I washed our cum off his chocolate body.

I was cleaning his smooth balls when my cell rang, I stopped washing him, when I looked over and saw the number. It was my ex Samantha, bitch ain't nothing but trouble.

But she's the mother of my sons, so thinking something was wrong with Markell I answered. "Hello." Sam's voice immediately started yelling. "Is Mark with you?!" She asked. "W-What?"

"That bastard stole my car, he fuckin stabbed me Carson!" She shouted. "Where is he?!" I snapped. "Fuck if I know, but when I find him I'mma kill him." She spazzed, and the thought made my panther growl.

"You ain't killing shit, Mark ain't the type to just go off like this, what the fuck did you do?" I asked. She mysteriously hung up after that, and I growled throwing my phone.

I started pacing naked around my room, my beast was right on the edge, I didn't like the thought of Markell wandering around alone, upset. He'd already been hospitalized for trying to kill himself.

I should have taken him from Sam then, but she put him in therapy, and he ended up on meds.

They seemed to help, at least that's what she told me, I couldn't be certain, because I hardly ever saw him, he only called once a year.

He'd inherited my bipolar and my anger issues, not to mention he's an Alpha. "Daddy what's wrong?" Terrell asked, looking over at me, the spitting image of his twin brother. "Mark ran away from home, he and ya mom had a serious fight." I said, and Rell sat straight up, his tired expression full of worried.

"Call him." He demanded, and I frowned. "We both know he don't like me no more." I said, knowing that shit was the truth. He hated me now, and Terrell, I know he feels like I abandoned him... I didn't, I wanted to take him, I wanted both my sons, but Markell has always been my lil man.

Sam wouldn't let me have Mark, she fought hard for him, just to hurt me, so to keep the peace I agreed to joint custody of Mark, she gave me full custody of Rell.

Shit was good the first few months, then Markell started to change, when he'd visit, he didn't smile.

He was mean to me and damn near hateful to Terrell, then he just stopped all communication. Whenever I'd call Sam she'd say he didn't want to see me, I'd call him and he wouldn't answer.

I'd lost him, and it crushed me, Markell is special to me, the only reason I started having sex with Terrell is because I'd wanted that with Markell.

"Just try, please daddy." Terrell begged and I walked over to my phone, I picked it just as it started to ring. "Hello." I answered.

"Can I come stay with you for a few nights?" Markell's soft deep voice asked. "Where are you?" I asked, "Can I come or not?" He snapped. "Yeah, just be safe. I lov..."

My phone beeped signaling the end of our call.

# # #

An hour later there came a knock on the door, Terrell and I were in our pajamas, he was sitting in his shorts, the one's he knew drove me crazy, and I was pacing the floors.

I wanted to start breaking shit, but Terrell spent weeks decorating, and he'd bitch for months if anything got fucked up. At the knock I raced to the door, I growled immediately when I opened it.

"What the fuck do you want Grant?" I asked, looking at my best friend, and the dude in charge of my crew. Grant and I grew up together, when I was a teenager I took him under my wing, he lived in foster care in a house full humans, I knew he had an animal just from his smell. He's a cheetah.

"Mark needed me, he was cut up real bad, he couldn't make the drive. He needed to let Ram take over so he could heal." Ram being Mark's Jaguar. "Where is he?" I asked.

"He took off as soon as we got here, said he needed a few minutes... Don't worry he was mostly healed." Grant said, handing me a duffle that smelled exactly like Mark, pineapples and something like incense.

"Bro, he told me some shit, and when he tells you, hit me and let me know what you want to do... It's real serious." He said, stepping out the door and trying to leave.

I stepped out shutting the door behind me, "What's going on, real shit." I asked, Grant turned and looked at me, "He made me promise, so you gotta ask him. I told him, I was gonna tell you to talk to him." He said.

"Come on Grant, that's my son... What's up?!" I said, raising my voice slightly. "Sam's been hurting him, and whatever you're thinking... Think worst." He said, walking off.

I turned to go back inside, my mind was already racing, but I was paused again, when Grant made to turn a corner and bumped into Mark. I stopped, and watched as my son hugged him. I listened as he thanked him, and Grant promised always.

Jealously coated my insides, I gripped the door handle, hating how he held onto Grant, the way he use to hug me. He was mine, but he wasn't anymore.

I walked inside leaving the door open. "Here he comes, did you hear what Grant said?" I asked, knowing his hearing was ridiculously good, even for a big cat. "You mean about mom hurting Mark or how he'll always be there him?" He asked back.

"When he comes in we gettin to bottom of this shit, and that's real." I said, sitting on the couch facing the door. "What do think she was doing to him? It's mommy she couldn't possibly have hurt him, I mean he's not exactly wrapped tight." Terrell said, and I turned to snap at him.

"I heard that you little bitch." My head snapped back towards the door. He looked identical to Rell, but his stance, his scent and even his energy was different.

He stood there, with his mom's big ass ears, glaring at Terrell. "I'm just saying Mook, what could mom have done, that you didn't deserve?" Terrell asked.

Markell's eyes flashed a golden amber, and a low growl built in his chest. Terrell, made a low whimpering noise, and I looked at him showing the deep yellow of my Panthers eyes, calming Rell's submissive cat.

"Dad, I know Grant told you we need to talk, but not tonight. I'm mad tired, and if I don't go to sleep I'mma end up beatin your precious son to death." Markell said, and I bit my tongue.

I wanted to know what Sam did to him, but I know him, and he wouldn't tell me until he was ready. "Alright, you know where your room is, we'll talk in the morning." I said, Markell nodded and grabbed his duffle bag, his eyes cutting his brother.

"Dad, don't tell mom I'm here, I'm not going back with her, and regardless of what my brother thinks, she has no love for me." Kell said, walking up the stairs.
___________________________________________

POV
Markell

I was finally safe, at least I hope I'm safe. My mom said my dad didn't give a fuck about me, he never calls, never comes to see me. Still I don't know if I believe everything she said.

Her abuse started as soon as her and my dad broke up, that first night that he was gone, I couldn't stop crying, so she just snapped.

She took the cord from a hair dryer, she used the dryer to beat my ass, she wore me out. Screaming how my dad didn't love me, hollering that he chose Terrell cause I wasn't shit.

After that night, her abuse just got worse. Rell thinks he knows his mommy he doesn't know shit about her. He doesn't know she's hooked on dust, doesn't know she shoots up six times a fuckin day.

He doesn't know she sold me at thirteen to one of her dealers, when she was really desperate for a fix. She let me get gang raped. He doesn't know her, and I could no longer make excuses for her. I'm an Alpha now.

I love the room at my dad's house, I hadn't been there in three years, mom always said if dad wanted me I'd be with him. Maybe he does love Terrell more than me, he certainly could never love me the way I love him, because I don't just love him.

I know it sounds sick as fuck, but I fell in love with my father, when I was twelve years old. Part of me can't help but wonder what my life would be if I'd gotten to live with him. I imagine the room that was mine while I was visiting, would actually be mine.

Me and my dad wouldn't have a strained relationship. When I fantasize while beatin off, it's his face I nut too. I lie to myself, thinking he and I could have a relationship.

Sometimes my jealousy, makes me feel like I hate Terrell, but I would rather it have been me who was hurt than him.

# # #

I awoke late in the night, maybe three AM, so early morning. I was laying in the queen size bed, hugging one the huge pillows. My stomach growling woke me up.

The room was wide and pitch black, except for the faint light from under the door. I wanted to go an get some food, but I didn't want to get caught stealing. So I listened, my hearing is phenomenal, even for a jaguar.

I could hear two hearts beating, one was steady and was coming from the farthest room down the hall. My dad was asleep, but the other one was beating wildly, I wondered what the fuck Rell was doing.

Then I heard him get out of bed, I listened as he creeped into the hall. I heard him walk down the hall to our dads room. I was thinking he was going to ask him a question, or check in on him.

What I heard next, set my blood on fire. Jealousy like never before pumped through my veins. "My heat is starting daddy, please wake up." Terrell whispered. "Okay baby, but quietly, your brother is down the hall." Dad whispered back.

Then the unmistakable sounds of a squeaking mattress, I was livid. Mom was right, he'd chosen Terrell, he loved him, he loved him the way I needed him to love me.

And that son of bitch Terrell, he knew... He is the only one who knows, I told him how I felt about our dad, the moment I felt the first feelings.

He called me a disgusting pervert, said if dad found out he'd hate me. Yet here he was loudly milking our dads dick.

# # #

The next morning I was in a foul mood, I was ready to leave, but not before I confronted that lil bitch. I hadn't been asleep, I found the liquor cabinet and I drank. It wasn't the first time and it wouldn't be the last.

It was a good thing I stopped taking my pills, they didn't mix with alcohol. Thinking about those fuckin pills, caused me to take another shot of Hennessy.

That bitch who gave birth to me, was responsible for my attempted suicide, my breakdown was her fault. Yet I was the one being drugged. I stopped taking my meds, without them my mind was my own, the fucked up parts and all.

That's what her and I fought about, she liked how docile the meds made me, she tried to force me to take them but my cat took over and attacked her.

"Good morning." Terrell's voice, pulled me out of my thoughts. I grunted at him, he flossed around the kitchen, wearing nothing but a pair of tight ass briefs.
.
"So, how did you sleep?" He asked, my temper is out of control, my wild side makes it worst. So excuse me for throwing the shot glass I was drinking from, the glass smashed against the wall next to his head.

"Wh-What the hell?!" He snapped, and I stood up. "That's right, I did it... What are you gonna do... Huh pussy, you gonna run tell daddy." I taunted.

When I'm drunk, I don't slur, my mouth becomes vicious, and I tend to sway back and forth.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked, and I stomped over to him, my eyes itching, meaning they were golden.

"You said I was disgusting, but I guess that was just because you wanted him for yourself. That's right bitch nigga, I heard you two. I should beat your backstabbing ass, in fact..." I stopped speaking and just reared back and slapped the hell outta him. I could have punched him, but he's weaker than me. I just wanted to hurt him.

He went down, and started growling, then he gave me just what I wanted. He leapt on me. We wrestled around, each punching and yanking on the other. Then Ram took over and wrapped my hand around Rell's neck, my cat's strength taking over as he did.

"I should snatch your eyes right out of your skull, you son of a bitch." Ram snapped, squeezing Terrell's neck. Rell's eyes flashed a darker gold, and his submissive cat took over whimpering and crying.

Ram didn't care, he just held on, I couldn't feel Rell digging into my wrist, I didn't see the blood from his growing nails. His eyes started to roll back, and I wanted Ram to stop, but he was too far gone, he'd blacked out.

That's what happens when your human side has mental issues, it leaks over to an already wild animal, making it even more aggressive. Ram started screaming through me, yelling about being betrayed.

Flashes of all I'd been through, images of beatings and my rapes. Ram replayed it all while shaking and strangling our twin. From the background of my mind, I screamed for Ram to stop, I begged him. Relief flooded through me, when powerful arms wrapped around me.

Terrell inhaled deeply, his lungs working overtime to reclaim his stolen breath. "Stop fighting me! Stop it now Ra!" Ram fought against dad, trying to get back to Terrell. Rell got up and took off running, out the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Let go bastard, let me go you stupid bitch!" Ram shouted, scratching and pulling against our dad. My dad flipped me over, snarling aggressively in my face.

He expected me to submit, but Ram was enraged.

"Fuck you Carson, mom was right... She said you chose Terrell, she said you didn't want me... And now I know why! Because you wanted to run off and start some bullshit relationship with Terrell. I hate you, you let her break me, it's your fault I got raped, everything she did to me is your fault." With each word, my dad's hold on me got weaker, until Ram had the strength to push him of us.

I was finally able to snatch back my control, and I stood looking at my dad. He was still on the floor where I left him, he was looking at the ground, his eyes vacant, his chest heaving as he started to lose control.

"Why... Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, not looking up at me. "What would you have done? You were too busy fuckin Rell." I hissed, turning and leaving him there.

When I started to go upstairs, I heard a thunderstorm of noise coming from the kitchen, followed by my dad snarling. I ran back to the kitchen to find him, he was destroying everything.

The fridge was overturned and food was everywhere, dishes were broken, tables broken. "What are you doing?!" I asked, but he didn't answer. So I marched over as he started punching holes in the walls, I grabbed his wrist.

He growled and grabbed my throat, I should have been scared, but I knew one thing for sure, he wouldn't hurt me. "Tell your brother to call the cleaning crew... I'm gonna go hunting." He said, then he gripped my throat tighter.

He pulled me closer, his eyes glowing, flashing rapidly between bright gold and dark brown. "We'll talk about Rell and I's shit later. You should have told me." He said, letting me go and storming shirtless out of the kitchen.

The sound of the door slamming brought me back to reality, I wondered if he could smell my hard on. Him gripping me with such dominance, yet tenderness, that I felt so submissive.

# # #

Three hours later, everything that my dad broke had been fixed. I was running on fumes, I hadn't yet been to sleep.

Truth be told I already knew I was manic, I hadn't slept since I ran away. Not for more than ten minutes, yet it didn't bother me because I wasn't tired, so I barely felt it.

I was in the room given to me, I kept replying the scene in the kitchen. He looked so mad at me, I saw something in his eyes I didn't remember ever seeing. Rage.

Terrell was cooking, his cat had the entire house filled, with the sour smell of fear and anxiety. I wanted to talk to him, to calm his fears, but I wasn't great with apologies and I would have done more harm than good.

An hour after dinner was done, Terrell knocked on my door, as I got up I heard his feet retreating. I opened the door to find a tray full of food, Rell got one thing from our mom, her kitchen skills, not that she used them anymore.

I picked up the tray and I went to find Rell, I wanted to thank him, I followed his fear scent, down into the kitchen. I stood behind him, watching him clean the stove. It was wrong but my eyes fell to his ass, his was more of a bubble while mine is more muscle.

Smelling me he whimpered in fear, though I was pissed at him, I didn't want him to be forever afraid of me.

"I'm not gonna attack you, I just want to say thanks for the food... Did I hurt you?" I asked, "Not more than you've been hurt. I he-heard what you said to daddy. I-I didn't know." He said, turning around and bursting out into tears.

I was pissed at him, but his scent was so sad, so full of hurt that I just approached him and pulled him into a hug, I began a steady purr in my chest, it helped calm him down.

"When I called you disgusting, I didn't mean it... I-I was just jealous." He said, and I was thrown off. "Jealous, why?" I asked.

He looked me straight in the eye, then he was kissing me, and I was kissing him back.

Just as his cat started to make submissive whimpers leave his lips, the sound of the front door opening pulled us apart. "We'll talk about this later." I said, pulling away, as he pecked my lips twice.

"Boys! Come here!" Dad yelled. We walked out, trying to shake our scents clean. We got out to the living room, and Dad was wearing a tank top and shorts, I couldn't help noticing his thick dick print.

He was covering the entire space in his dominant scent, he was pissed, but the musky scent was familiar and soothing.

"Wh-where did you go?" Terrell asked, "I went to confront that bitch, she lost two fingers, lucky that's all she lost." He growled gruffly.

"How hurt is she?" I asked, still loving her. "She'll heal, and so will you, we're going to help you. Right Rell?" Dad asked.

"Right, I promise." Terrell said, rubbing my arm and I finally felt safe, at that moment my body went slack, and my vision blurred.

# # #

I woke up to sunlight burning through an open window, I could hear birds chirping, I could smell my father and brother, but theirs were the only familiar scents.

My eyes shot open, as a powerful arm wrapped around my waist and pulled my back against a hard chest. My dad was cuddling me, and his morning wood was pressed against my ass cheek.

I heard a soft whimper and felt Rell scoot closer to me, turning and shoving his sleepy face into my shirtless chest.

"Good morning cub, you sleep good?" Dad asked. "Y-yeah." I stuttered. "Is my chubby making you nervous?" He asked kissing my temple, laughing at the cute snore that Rell let out.

"You crashed yesterday, slept all through the plane ride. We're at the cabin in Blue Jay forest. I thought you needed a break from the human world." He said, wiggling in closer, his hard on sliding across my ass.

"Rell told me about your crush on me... I'm flattered, and truthfully I've wanted you since last year when you got arrested. You looked so sexy, all angry and full of rage, I just wish I'd known where it was coming from." He said.

"Did you really take two of her fingers?" I asked. He turned me to face him, Rell whimpering in my spine.

"Fuck yeah I bit her fingers off, she should be grateful I didn't take her last breath." He said, "Promise I won't ever have to see her again." I begged. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do ever again." He said. "Can I?..." I trailed off, looking at his lips.

"Whatever you want." He answered, pulling my bulge against his fatter one, rubbing us gently together. I leaned forward kissing him, he leaned into me, humping me, rubbing us harder together.

His lips were on mine as I couldn't think about shit else, other than letting him dominate me in the most beautiful way. My head hit the pillow, as he kissed down my chin, going down towards my nipples.

"Daddy." I groaned, his hand going down my stomach, slipping into my briefs, rubbing me. "What do you want me to do?" He asked. "Suck it." I said, smirking at the surprise on his face.

"Anything for you." He said, slipping my draws off, and sliding his brief covered dick across mine. I threw my head back, my hands finding his hips and pulling him closer.

I moaned while he humped me, "Daddy you promised we'd share him." Terrell's sleepy voice said from beside me. I turned my head, my eyes locking with Rell's.

"Oh yeah, sorry Rell." Dad said, smirking against my neck, hiding his face. "So you two want this dick?" I asked laughing. "Rell might, I'm trying to get up in you." Dad said, slowly kissing downward until he was tonguing my nipples.

I moaned out, loving the way he nibbled and licked my buds.

"Please Kell, can I have some?" Rell begged, and I silently cursed myself for doing to Rell what my dad had done to me. I ignored his desire.

"Okay, whatever you want." I said, reaching out to him, while my dad, lifted my arm, driving his nose into my underarm, it's an erogenous zone, for me at least.

He tongue my pit, driving his nose and tongue deep into the spot that made me groan.

"Ah yes." I moaned when my dad, dipped his tongue into my belly button. A shiver ran through me, when Rell yanked the covers off the bed, exposing dad going down on me.

My eyes struggled to stay focused as dad slurped my tip, fondling my balls. "You like that?" Rell asked watching our dad suck me. "I love it." I grunted, fuckin into my daddy's throat.

"Co-come here R-Rell." Dad demanded through a mouthful of hard dick, and I watched Rell pulled off his butt hugging briefs.

He climbed into bed, dad yanked him over into his arms, slaying him with a deep kiss. Rell whined, when dad pulled away. He made him climb onto my chest, instantly Rell latched onto my lips.

My lips are sensitive, more sensitive than most people. Rell knew exactly how to take my lips, he kissed and bit my bottom lip, running his tongue over the swollen flesh. All the while, my dad was sucking me in, twirling his tongue.

"Ah fuck." Rell moaned, his mouth falling open, as dad slid my wet bone, straight into Rell's drenched, twitchin heat.

My eyes snapped shut, I'd never been inside another person, fuck it was so hot, I sighed as the heat became comfortable. "Show Kell what daddy taught you." Daddy moaned sucking on my nuts.

"I love you Markell." Rell moaned, rising up on my dick, then shoving back down, fuckin himself. I moaned it back, as daddy spread my thighs and slipped his tongue into my hole.

I flinched, having to remind myself that I wasn't in danger, I wasn't being forced, this wasn't a dream. I was with daddy, and the added bonus was Rell throwing his ass down on me. His walls suffocating me with pleasure.

"Fuck it's so big." Rell moaned, I smirked knowing I'm blessed. I tensed when a finger slid into my hole. "Focus on this pussy baby." Rell cried, digging his nails into my chest. I listened to him, focusing on the hot slick of his channel.

It was throbbing, squeezing my boy,  making pulses of sharp pleasure shock my balls. "Da-Daddy open me up!" Rell shouted, throwing his head back, moving his hips faster.

The finger slipped from inside me, and I watched daddy appear above Rell. They kissed above me, showing me the sexiest porno. "You want us to beat cha pussy up?" Daddy asked, while Rell rode me faster and harder.

"Please!" Rell whined, daddy and I chuckled identical chuckles and he looked down at me winking.

My eyes widened with Rell's as dad, pushed his way inside him, his bigger, harder dick sliding on top of mine, making the already tight space tighter. "Shit." I can feel you throbbing cub." Daddy moaned, running his dick over mine, making Rell gasp.

"Can you feel daddy, Huh Cub?" He asked, and I groaned yes. "Faster daddy, beat it up." Rell moaned, laying down on my chest.

Dad bent over Rell's shoulder, and snatched my lips. He picked up the pace, running his hard hot dick over mine. "You feel so good Kell, so hard for us." Rell moaned, biting and licking my right nipple.

Dad pulled out, and snatched Rell away from me, I growled trying to sit up. My dad shoved me back down, "Patience." He growled, he dragged Rell to the edge of the bed.
Rell's feet were planted on the ground, his elbows on the edge if the big bed. "Mmm." Rell moaned, looking at me with eyes full of pleasure, while dad slipped inside him. "Come here, let me taste you." Rell whined, like a puppy I obeyed.

As soon as I was in reach, my dick was in his throat, I jumped, lodging my shaft in his throat, gagging him. "I'm sorry." I whispered, and he smiled. All the while the sounds of dads balls slapping against Rell's filled the room.

"Fuck you gotta feel this." Rell moaned, before slurping me back down his throat. "Don't worry baby boy. He's gonna get daddy dick." Dad said staring right at me.

The sight of Rell and my dad drove me wild, my balls just suddenly shot up tight. Without warning I started nuttin, watching as Rell drank my cum.

Dad sped up and Rell's eyes widened, his mouth coming off me, and my left over nut, drooling out of the corners. It was so disgusting, but so fuckin sexy. I made it worst, by pulling him into a wet cummy kiss. He whimpered, against my lips.

Something strange built up in me, Ram was on the surface, and as we kissed I just snapped. My dick went from semi drained to full on hard. I yanked Rell away from my dad and under me. He reacted so submissively.

Grunting and mewling, dad came behind me, kissing and suckin on my neck and shoulders. "Can I have you, entirely?" He asked, but my focus was suddenly on Rell. He was sweating harder, gripping my biceps, moaning please.

I didn't know what he was asking for, but Ram did. He snatched control, and looked down using my eyes. I felt my gums split, blood filling my mouth, opening my animal sense even more, making Ram more predatoral.

"Mine." Ram growled, biting Rell on the shoulder while slamming into him. Tell screamed, but it was in pleasure, his nails ripped down my arms. And he fucked up into my thrust.

"And you're mine." Dad said, licking the nape of my neck, and slapping my flexin ass. "No prep, just do it!" Ram shouted, and dad shoved his hardness into me dry.

My Alpha cat, growled eating the pain, focusing solely on the whimpers from his newly found mate.

"You aren't making slick yet, but you can." Dad groaned, before stunning me with a quick sharp bite to my shoulder, I seized inside of Rell, unloading my babies all over his walls.

Yet I still wasn't soft, I kept fuckin, even though my eyes were sealed shut. Dad was still rocking into me, then he hit my spot.

I wasn't exactly a virgin, the last time I felt the spot being touched I hated my self for liking it, but here with my mate, and my dad who claimed me as his mate, I loved it.

"There's the slick, so wet for me cub, so tight... Look at Rell, look cub, look at what you're doing to him." He commanded, licking the bleeding bite on my shoulder.

Ram gave me control and I felt my dad, filling me up. It was so good. I looked down and saw Rell, his eyes were rolling back, his jaw was slack and his cat kept grunting.

"He's so fucked out, I'm gonna do that to you. Pull out, I want you on your face." He commanded pulling out of me, and I couldn't disobey, the thought was there, but my cat just drove me to obey.

I pulled out of a twitching Rell, leaving him to come down, taking notice of his cum covered stomach, and drooling prick. "Face down, ass up." Dad demanded, I got into position.

I lay there, my face smashed against the bed, watching Rell continue to twitch and grunt. Daddy slipped his tongue into me, and I needless, my eyes closing.

With his tongue and fingers, he opened me up the proper way.

"Look at all this slick, it tastes so good." Dad said. His tongue was long, and he knew just how to curl it, tickling my taint with his wet muscle.

"Yes, I wanted this... so long daddy." I whined. "Y-you marked me." Rell said, causing me to open my eyes.

I looked at my brother, he was still slightly twitching, but his eyes were focused, his breathing slowing. "Why?" He asked.

"Mine." I moaned stretching a hand out to him. He took my hand while daddy mouthed my hole, stabbing his tongue and fingers into me. "I-I'm yours?" Rell asked, tears pooling in his sex drunk eyes.

My eyes slammed shut, when dad bit my left ass cheek, "Are you ready Cub?" Dad asked, and I whispered yes. His weight shifted and I was nervous, even though he'd just been inside me. Yet now I was in full control.

His torpedo shaped tip slowly popped back inside, I gasped squeezing Rell's hand.

"Cuuuuub." Daddy moaned.

For five minutes, I sat face down ass up while daddy stroked, his speed growing the more slick my body produced. "it's soooo good cub." He moaned, slapping my spot.

I moaned everytime he hit the button, until he realized that was my spot, then he started abusing it. Smacking the spot over and over again, until I was babbling nonsense to Rell.

"Bubba... I-I'm so sorry... I uhhh was horrible, ughhhh I'm sooorrry baby!" I screamed, as daddy destroyed my mind with every swerve of his hips. "What about daddy, you were mean to me too." He said, licking the mark on my shoulder, making me shake.

"I'm sorry..." I whimpered. "Rell baby boy, come suck the nut outta cub." Daddy said, lifting my hips up.

Rell climbed under me and started going to town on my hard dripping stiffness. He sucked and slurped, my prick slipping down his throat.

#   #   #

That's how the day went, and the night. We couldn't get enough, even our beast, when we went hunting, they used our body's to fuck. We were covered in mud and blood, sweat and cum. But those new memories were good.

Hopefully one day they'll replace all the bad ones.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, thank you to my new and old followers, you guys keep me going.

Vote if you will, follow if you want, enjoy if it was good, comment cause I love it.

And Until Next Time
Love Ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 84 11
Vera Romanoff is a Black Widow working for the Red Room. Though stationed in space. She has been ordered to retrieve an orb from the infamous Star-Lo...
126K 6.9K 37
[๐˜๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž - ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž - ๐€๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค] โแด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ แด…แดษด'แด› แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แดส แดษช๊œฑแด‡ส€ส แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡สŸแด˜สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด€๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฐแดœษดโ โษช'แด ษดแดแด› แด›แด€แด‹ษชษดษข สแดแดœ...
300K 6.1K 43
Starting at a new school, Alfie is trying to leave the embarrassment of wetting himself behind him. But, after meeting Logan on the first day, it bec...
224K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...