Nyctophilia

Od nerdyalyssa

nyctophilia nyc·to·phil·i·a (nĭk'tə-fĭl'ē-ə) n. A preference for the night or darkness. "He was darkness, de... Viac

1 - born of the night
2 - confinement
3 - child of light
4 - fate
5 - attachment
6 - touch
7 - secrets
8 - sights
9 - sense
10 - consequence
11 - hesitant
12 - beyond
13 - company
14 - premonition
15 - assist
16 - presence
17 - penance
18 - greece
19 - power

A Quick Note

1.4K 35 4
Od nerdyalyssa

Dear Readers, 

     A just wanted to type up a quick note for you guys. First off, THANK YOU! My story is starting to kick off and it's all because of you readers! i'm very excited that m little idea has become bigger and bigger. I also want to thank you for being so patient. Few people ask me every couple weeks when the next update will be. Besides things going on in my life I take my time so each update is accurate. I don't want to get my mythology mixed up (like I have before) or have plot holes, etc. I still will go back an edit sometimes but I really try to get each chapter right! 

So thank you all for the support and understanding! 

If you have any questions feel free to DM me. Please continue to give your thoughts and comment! 

Love you guys. 

                                                                                    - Alyssa 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

113K 3.2K 66
Stella, a teacher in her mid-twenties, is in a car accident which leaves her in a coma. She wakes up in the Underworld, where she meets Hades and his...
194K 6.3K 45
When the Goddess of Spring had successfully escaped the Underworld, The King of the Dead was determined on finding her. In order for her to start a n...
651K 19.2K 55
Pandeia, the daughter of Selene and Zeus, lived happily in her mothers realm. She was loved by all, even Ares, who didn't like anyone at all. She was...