Mafia boss's curvy girl (hiat...

By marymary-diva17

namjoon the new mafia boss in town. Only a few people knew of his mafia family bloodline and none spoke poorl... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Bts crew
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Valentines special
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 1

7.6K 243 11
By marymary-diva17

It was a day like the rest you woke up early to get to school on time. You got dressed into your school uniform which was required that your private school. The only reason you go into the private school was because of a scholarship you gotten. What weird you out the most is because you never applied for a scholarship. It had just showed up in the mail one day with the school information. Your father had told you to take the scholarship offer and go to the school. He said it will give you a better chance in life so you took it. Going it the school was not easy for you because you always got bullied for you weight and body shape. You allow had one friend name Kim. Soon you are standing in front of the school gates.

Kim " y/n " you turned around to see Kim getting out of her family limo.

Y/n " hey Kim didn't you say you were going to walk to school today "

Kim " I was until my driver caught me told me my father dose not want me walking to school after all those reports " there have been many reports on attacks on people by a gang. Many of the people that have been attack were teenagers or young adults making the police work harder.

Y/n " that is true well let get this day over with "

Kim " I just hate this school sometimes "

Y/n " me too "

Kim " well we can talk about that later , we better get inside the school before the bell rings " soon you and Kim made your way into the school building. You and Kim were standing in the hallway just passing time until the bell rings. Soon there was a big crowd of fan girls formed in the hallway pushing you and Kim out of the way.

Kim " well namjoon and his friends are here " you start to looking that namjoon while blushing.

Y/n " ..... "

Kim " hey y/n why don't you go say hi to namjoon"

Y/n" Kim he will just laugh that me along with everyone else " soon you were pushed to the floor by someone. Kim run to your side and you both knew who had pushed you , soon you looked up to see Sara and her squad. Sara was your main bully and she also very popular and got what she wanted.

Sara " hey fatty why are you looking that namjoon "

Y/n " leave me alone Sara everyone else is looking that him " you got up from the floor with Kim help.

Sara " well I will deal with them later I won't to know why you are looking that y man "

Kim " leave her alone Sara or I will make your face more ugly then it already is "

Sara " you won't dare Kim "

???? " what going on here " namjoon was standing in front you.

Sara " namjoon baby these two girls are bullying me "

Kim " that it you are getting it this time Sara " Kim was about to attack when you stopped her my grabbing her arm.

Namjoon " Sara get out of my face now and leaving y/n and her friend alone "

Sara " but namjoon "

Namjoon " go now and take your fiends with you " Sara looked upset and turned around fast. She walked down the hallway with her fiends behind her.

Namjoon " are you ok y/n "

Kim " she fine thank you we have to get going "

Namjoon " are you sure the school bell has ..... " just then the school bell rang and everyone began to walk to their class. Kim pulled you arm and walks with you to English class. You looked behind yourself to see namjoon looking at you. He pulled onto his friends close to him and whispered something into his ear making him nod his head.

Soon you were sitting in English class listen to what the teacher was talking about today. Soon you felt someone tap on your shoulder making your turn around. You knew it was not Kim because she is sitting left side of you. Soon you turned around to see suga.

Y/n " may I help you "

Suga " your y/n right "

Y/n " yes "

Suga " well you dropped this in the hallway and namjoon asked me to give it to you , due to us having this class together " suga then held up your house keys which you never knew you had drop.

Y/n " oh thank you tell namjoon I say thank you "

Suga " your welcome and I will tell him "

suga smiles that you making you smile back. You soon turned around and looked back at the teacher. Soon class had ended and you had math next without Kim. Now you are sitting in math class you  see one of namjoon friend. J-hope waving that you making you wave back.

J-hope " hey y/n do you have notes from the last lesson I forgot to write them "

Y/n " oh yes I do here you go " you gave j-hope you math notebook while you did the class work.

J-hope " thanks "

Y/n " your welcome "

few minutes late you had asked to use the restroom leaving you  school bag behind. Once you came back into class you saw few people had left the class. That was normal because the teacher gave everyone free time but you caught j-hope holding your bag.

Y/n " ummm j-hope why are you holding my bag "

J-hope " well I was putting your notebook back for you "

Y/n " oh that was nice of you "

J-hope " well thank you again for the notes " j-hope passed you back your bag that was zipped half way closed.

Y/n" anytime "

J-hope " so how do you feel about coming to this school ... I'm just asking "

Y/n " well it ok ..... I have my one friend Kim so that make very thing better "

J-hope " any guys friends or boyfriend "

Y/n " no I don't no guy will every love a girl like me "

J-hope " that not true .... I mean that you will find a guy that love you "

Y/n " well thank you j-hope "

J-hope " your welcome " soon the school bell rang once again. You waved good bye to j-hope and went on to with the rest of the day.

To Namjoon and the others

Namjoon " so did you get some of the things we might need "

Suga " yes I was able to pull off a couple of her house keys from her key chain "

J-hope " I got her phone number and wrote down her contact information "

Namjoon " are they any guys names on their "

J-hope " no just her father that all and her friend Kim "

Jungkookie " don't you think you might be going a bit far boss "

Namjoon " no do you have anything else to say jungkookie "

Jungkookie " no namjoon "

Namjoon " good now you will follow y/n home to make sure nothing happens to her "

Jungkookie " sure "

Namjoon " report back if you find out anything new "

Jungkookie " on it "

After school you walk to the cafe your gotten a job at. Even due the school was already pay off for you still help pay the school bills and house bills with your father. The cafe you worked that was not that far from your house but good amount of distance from the school. Only Kim and your father knew of your job.

Now you are cleaning off menus when the front door swing open with the bell ringing. You look up to see jungkookie standing there trying to blend into the cafe.

Y/n " um excuse me but you are jungkookie right a friend of namjoon "

Jungkookie " oh yes why you know my name "

Y/n " well you and your friends are the most popular boys in school , a lot of girls talk about you guys "

Jungkookie " oh well I was stopping by and saw you in here "

Y/n " oh "

Jungkookie " do you work here "

Y/n " yes been working here for four months now ... we are also hiring four new workers if you need the pay or just want to have something new to do "

Jungkookie " cool can I take some applications for me and my fiends "

Y/n " sure " you grabbed the applications and passed then over to jungkookie.

Jungkookie " thanks see you around y/n "

Y/n " bye "

With jungkookie on the phone

Jungkookie " namjoon I found something you will love to hear about y/n "

Namjoon " good get home and tell me "

Jungkookie " yes sir "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.9K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
54.9K 1.7K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
20.7K 608 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
19.6K 392 26
Park Y/n : (23 years old) Parents died in a car accident. She used to live with her grandma from then and even her grandma passed away when she turn...