Demon // [Harry Styles AU]

By MediumMix

'Dear Diary, yesterday I spoke with the demon. Today I fell in love with him. Tomorrow he will kill me' A tw... More

Description
01 // Her
02 // 5:12
03 // Woman
04 // Moments
05 // Blurred
06 // Changes
07 // Christmas?
08 // Answers
09 // Paralyzed
10 // Toxic
11 // Hide
12 // Diary
13 // Lovely
14 // Psychotic
15 // Conscience
15,5 // Uncertainty
16 // Helpless
17 // Diversity
18 // Sorrow
20 // Eventually
21 // Gloom
22 // Before
23 // Pizzo
24 // Damaged
25 // Death
25,5 // Riot
26 // Red
Help?!

19 // Rain

4.9K 253 91
By MediumMix

☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂

A/N: The poem is all mine, so no no to stealing.

Enjoy the chapter. (:

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

First day,

you asked

for rain.

The light drizzle

and wind

didn't blow you

away.

Second day,

you looked

outside.

Sunshine.

Third day,

you wanted

a storm,

but

you got more.

A whirlpool,

thunder,

into the

Fourth day,

You begged for

forgiveness,

as the trees

let go of

their leaves.

Fifth day,

You asked

for rain.

But

this time,

it rained.

''It's beautiful...'' Harry spoke, his eyes not leaving my face since I had started the poem. ''I'm not good with understanding poems yet, but. It sounds deep.''

I smiled, ''It's about a person, who's never satisfied with what he's got, he always wants more. And in the end he got what he wanted, even though the thing he asked for mentally killed him.'' I explained, looking down at my paper where the poem was written on.

''Who write it?'' Harry asked, ''I did.'' I softly answered.

Harry rose his eyebrows, ''Really? Wow.''

I closed my notebook and put it away on my nightstand. ''Is it personal, to you?''

''A little.''

We had been sat here for an hour now, on my bed, in my room. With him telling me stories and me telling him poems. He said he was going to leave, but I asked him to stay. I wasn't sure why, but I didn't want to be alone tonight. After I lost Liam, I needed a friend. Harry wanted to be my friend, I hoped.

▪️▪️▪️

Flashback

''Gigi? Gigi are you here?'' I shouted, once I had entered my house. I ran into the kitchen, but she wasn't here. ''Haven.'' Harry called from the living room. I had been so focused on running into my house and finding my grandma that I had totally forgotten about the boy who brought me here.

I started walking back into the living room, but Harry crossed my path. ''I found a note on the coffee table.'' He spoke, giving me the note.

Haven,

I'm not sure if you will come home before you open the shop, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to spend the day, and night at Ramona's house. You can close the shop early, if you want! Have fun at Liam's.

xxxx times a million,

Gigi.

I sighed in relief, wrapping my arms around Harry. ''Oh my god.'' I whimpered, feeling his arms wrap around me seconds later.

It was only then I realized I had never hugged him before, and I didn't really do it on purpose this time. But it felt good, really good. I tensed a little, when I realized what I was doing. But he never did, he held me like it was normal.

''I'm sorry.'' I spoke, closing my eyes. His hand rubbed my back, gently stroking the crease out of my shirt. ''Sorry? For what?'' He asked, raising his hand and pushing the hair away from my face.

''No.'' I pulled away from our embrace, letting him go completely. ''I'm sorry.'' I spoke again, grabbing my notebook and showing him the page.

His eyes went over the words, the words he had written.

His arm raised, scratching the back of his neck while he thought of an answer. ''I- Uh. For your grandma, for the difficult day you had. I thought if I wrote something simple I would be able to add something later.''

I looked at his words again. It made sense, I wrote like that a lot too. But something just didn't seem right.

''I'm going to call Ramona's house, talk to Gigi.'' I spoke, turning around and going to the living room.

I sat down at the couch and ran Ramona's house, with her instantly picking up. ''Haven! I wondered when you were going to call. How are you darling?''

''I'm alright, Mona. What about you?''

''Oh honey, you know me. I keep walking until I drop-''

''And when you drop, you get a young, handsome man to carry you.'' I laughed, finishing her sentence.

She laughed also, ''That's right! But I'm guessing you're calling for Gigi, huh? Let me give her the phone.''

''Thank you.'' I spoke, but I didn't think she heard me. There was a lot of ruffling on the other end of the line, ending when Gigi spoke up. ''Haven! Everything alright?''

''Yes, Gigi. I'm fine. Are you?'' I smiled, knowing that everything was alright. She was alright, she wasn't in surgery, or dying. She was alright, so I was alright.

''I'm perfectly fine Haven! Ramona baked us a cake! And I painted my nails red. Red! Who thought I'd ever change the pink, not me!'' She laughed.

We talked for a few minutes, before I heard the front door open. I turned around and Harry stood there, signalizing he was leaving. ''Grandma, I'm really tired, so I'm going to call you back tomorrow morning alright? Have a nice evening, I love you.''

''Are you leaving?'' I asked, once I hung up the phone, making Harry nod. ''Or, you can stay?'' I spoke, asked almost.

''I mean, I really don't like being home alone. And I can't go to Liam's.''

''Are you sure you want me to stay?'' He asked, making me nod my head. He closed the door and walked towards me.

"Okay.." He mumbled, closing the door behind him again. I watched him as he walked over to me, and I stood up when he was almost here. "We should eat something, it's late and we've barely eaten anything."

It was true, it was 9pm now. And the only meal I had today was this morning, at Liam's, and at the hospital.

"Yeah, you're right." Harry spoke, "Do you, like, want to order something? Or cook?"

"We can order pizza? Gigi doesn't like pizza, i haven't eaten it in forever."

"Yeah, that's fine." Harry replied, pulling out his phone. We discussed our favourite toppings, until my stomach growled and we both laughed.

"Yes, thank you. Bye." Harry spoke, hanging up the phone and turning around. "They'll be here in twenty minutes."

Harry sat down on the couch next to me, once again looking at me. It always made me a bit uncomfortable, not because of him, but just when people looked at me in general.

"Harry?" I spoke, looking back at him. He hummed in response. "You're staring at me." I noticed how he didn't expect me to say that, he blinked and sat up a bit straighter. But his eyes were still on me. "I'm sorry, I can't help myself."

▪️▪️▪️

Him

God, the urge I had to kiss her was immense. I didn't know why. No, I did know why. She was crazy beautiful, and her lips were pink and soft.

I really couldn't help myself. I haven't kissed a girl since Bo. I never wanted too, until I met Haven.

I wasn't going to kiss her, I couldn't. But I wanted too, so badly. I was still a boy, sitting alone in a house with a bloody gorgeous girl. The images that have gone through my mind have been simple too graphic to repeat.

I needed distraction, badly. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked her, standing up. I could see she was startled by my sudden change, but she quickly recovered herself. "Yeah, just a glass of water." She spoke, but it came out more as a question.

I realized that what I did might be rude, it was her house after all. And I had no idea where the glasses where. I had already opened three cabinets before I finally found them. I filled both of them with water, sighing deeply during.

I thought about what Liam said, about what he must've told Haven. Liam knew it was me all those times, he knew I was her 'stalker'. Haven heard him, she knows that he thinks it was me. Why was she still alone in a house with me? Why didn't she believe Liam? They've been friends since they were born.

Or at least, that's what she thinks. Haven and Liam only know each other since Liam turned human, but he needed an alibi. He couldn't just 'appear', so Horan brainwashed Haven, and made her think they had known each other all of their life's. He did the same with Liam.

Maybe she isn't afraid of me, maybe she got over that. Or maybe she got brainwashed again, this time not by me. Louis? No, he couldn't.

"Pizza is here!" Haven called from the living room. I grabbed the glasses with water and walked into the living room, putting them both down. Haven wasn't here, so she was probably already at the door.

"If I give you the pizza for free, can I have your number?" I heard someone say, obviously a boy.

"That's like giving me money to sleep with you, I'm not a hooker. Such a gentleman. Here, take your money."

"Awe, come on baby, you know you'd like it. Are you home alone?"

"No actually, she's not." I spoke, appearing in his sight and taking the pizza from him. "Have a lovely evening." I spoke, before throwing the door shut.

I turned around towards Haven, "Are you alright?"

She nodded, taking a deep breath. Once we started walking back I spoke again. "You know, you had quite some sass over there, I was impressed."

She turned around. It was obvious that she was trying to hide her smile, which made me grin even bigger. "Give me my pizza." She spoke, taking the box from me. "Your pizza? Haven't we heard of sharing?"

"Nope."

"I helped you with that guy over there, I at least deserve a slice." I watched her sit down, with the pizza box tightly in her grip.

"For your information, I would have been able to handle myself."

"I never doubted that." I replied, sitting down next to her.

Her body turned towards me before she spoke. "I'll share the pizza with you, if you tell me something..."

"Anything."

"What did the 'I'm sorry' actually mean?"

I looked at her, watching her speak. She knew I lied, if I lie again. She'll know also, I had no option but to just tell her the truth. "I-" I sighed. "I can't, tell you." I spoke, the truth.

I watched her look at me, without a word. "You'll find out." I softly continued, looking away from her.

I heard the box open, and the smell of pizza filled the room. "Next time I have a secret, I'm not going to tell you. Just to get you back." She spoke, handing me the pizza slice.

I laughed, taking the pizza from her. "Alright, I guess I deserve that."

I watched her smile, god. I could get used to that smile.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

A/N: Soz for the sappy ending, but I had nothing interesting to write about anymore. Plus, I kinda like the sap. (:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it took a week. Woops.

Feel free to leave loads of comments. Lots of love! x

☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂ ☂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813 103 37
"I killed someone...on accident, and it haunts me everyday...why did you make me do it?" - [written in 2013] - #mature #language #graphic #psychologi...
728 34 20
"I love you and I will love you until the day I die, and if there's life after that, I'll loved you then." In a world where a human falls absolutely...
1.9K 109 13
Demon. If you hear this word you think of something evil. And it is true for most of them, but not for Louis. He's probably one of the nicest people...
30.8K 1.2K 23
Demons and Angels used to live peaceful next to each other until two fell in love. There was a big fight over their child and ever since them the Dem...