Murder in Terror Manor(MikaYu...

By Ivemissedyou

Yuuichiro and his family along with a few friends are on a summer road trip. Unfortunately, car troubles prev... More

1
2
3
4
5
A dream I had
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
I Feel Like Wtiting Some Bonus Stuff that May or May Not be True
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Ending A
Ending B
Ending C
The Beach Episode
Sequel

22

1.5K 48 294
By Ivemissedyou

I made a new frrrriiiieeennnnnddddd
....

"I really missed you. I've been insane without you." The very man I've been trying to avoid whispered to me, his teeth grazing against my ear.

"Mika...why are you-" I started to shake violently. I wasn't afraid, I was relapsing, so hard. I obviously wasn't actually, but I was felling so many things. I had been so long without him and I can't imagine why, but I wanted him to completely destroy every part of me. But at the same time, I wanted to get away immediately.

"Shh. Don't say a word. I'm a little pissed at you. I can not fūcking believe you left. And with Ray? If you think I'm bad, Angel, then Ray will seem like the worst thing in the world." He moved his hand away from my neck in favor of wrapping his arms around me tightly.

The one good thing about him behind me was he couldn't see my face. I felt so unbelievably hot, I was practically panting like a dog. His touch was practically burning. I didn't realize how much I actually needed Mika until now.

SNAP OUT OF IT!

An inner voice dragged me out of my delicious state. It wasn't the demons, they haven't been very... active. But it snapped me back to reality quickly.

"What is this?" Mika asked, pressing a thumb to the spot Ray had attacked, "It's fūcking- don't tell me you've been romantically involved with Ray?! I would've come sooner if I knew. GOD DAMNIT, YUU! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY RAY HELPED YOU?? YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID!" He screamed at me.

I was stuck in some state of confusion. I didn't understand anything that was happening, and all I could really do was stand there. I couldn't fight off Mika, I knew I couldn't.

Have you even tried?

Had I really tried?

"I'm sorry, Yuu-Chan, I didn't mean that. You know, I felt so bad about the bruise I had put on you. But," his hands found their way to my neck once again, wrapping like a snake, "I feel even worse about the fact Ray's lips were on you. I'll make it better, though."

Mika was obviously fucking crazy, something to be feared.

I went to hit him in the gut(which was a fairly easy thing to do given our position), but he grabbed my wrist loosely with his one free hand, "Don't be stupid, you're not stupid. You've just been acting really idiotic lately."

He made the mistake of thinking I wouldn't notice how loosely it really was.

I gave him a smile before ripping my wrist away from him and sprinting as fast as I fucking could. My life actually depended on it. Not that I would die, but I might as well be dead if he brought me back.

I didn't dare look back, I already knew he was there, I'm really not stupid. I just ran, and ran, and ran, trying to keep my breathing even, which was becoming increasingly impossible.

I suddenly felt a hand shove me down, the ground came closer and closer as I prepared for the impact. But before I could break all parts of my face, his cold hand gripped around my wrist, stopping me. He pulled me up and incased me in his arms.

His insanely wide blue eyes looked into mine with disbelief, "You must be fūcking joking."

He quickly yet gently lowered me to the ground and pinned my arms to either side of my body. He straddled my hips to make sure I really had no chance to do what I had just done again.

"You must be." He laughed, "You can't ever get away from me, Yuu-Chan." He moved his knee to my forearm, giving him one free hand. He lowered my shirt collar and snarled down at Ray's love mark, "It's not even tasteful. I'll mutilate it so bad you won't even remember it being Ray's. Just mine, all mine." Mika bit at my neck so hard it made me scream.

"You're fūcking insane!" I yelled.

"Well... that's not exactly news." He smirked.

I struggled underneath him as much as possible, but his leg, his mother fūcking leg held me down better than I thought it would, "You're an asshole." I spat.

"What else is new?" He continued to kid.

Is this funny to him?!

"Look, you're not going to get away from me, Yuu-Chan. Just accept it. This is the end of the line for your little adventure... and Ray." Mika smiled at me, "Just come back with me willingly, okay? I only want to make you happy. But, you're safety, and security with me is above your happiness in my eyes. Once I have you back home, I promise I'll make you happy. Happier than you've ever been. I can give you everything, except freedom. If you just behave and stay with me, you won't ever need to leave, I can offer you everything else. Just stay with me, and you'll never be unhappy again. Please just stop. Just give up or give in."
...
(???)

"Do you feel that?" I asked the blonde haired woman next to me.

It felt electrifying, like a long lost connection. I, and I'm sure all of them, felt like we needed to rush to the connection and protect it.

"How could I not? It feels just like him." She responded.

"But it's a little different." The brown haired male with us, my lover, chimed in, "Its connection is... indirect."

"A mate?" I asked, "It's been a while since he's had one."

"I think it is. Why didn't he tell us?" The woman asked.

Our conversation was cut short by the sound of screaming. The feeling began to waver.

"Fuck." My love said solemnly.
...
(Yuu)

"I couldn't ever be happy trapped in cage," I said to him shakily, "I'm not your little bird."

"No, you're not my bird." He smiled, moving his hand to my face, "You're my angel. My beautiful, pure, sweet angel."

(...)
"I'm not what you think I am. I'm not whatever it is you see me as." I tried to reason with him.

"Yes you are. Even if you can't see it, I can." Mika said.

"Why do you even love me? I haven't done anything to or for you." I explained.

"Because there's no one like you." He laughed.

"Yes there is." I sighed, "Theres plenty of other people that are better for you."

"No there's not. I love you." He looked at me with patience.

"You have no reason to love me." I tried my last attempt to reason.

"Yes, I do. I've told you before. You just don't listen, that's your only problem." He whispered.
(...)

I was about to say something else, when I heard a branch snap. The tension seemed to completely shift, the air even seemed to become thicker.

I don't know what it was, but I suddenly felt warm, wanted, and welcome. Like an inner connection. Even though I couldn't see what it was over Mika's body, I felt safe.

"What the fuck?" Mika said in a frustrated tone, tilting his head back, "Remember what I said, Yuu-Chan, I can give you everything. You won't ever escape me, I will always find you, and I will always love you." He stood up, cricked his knuckles, and pulled a gun out of his boot, "I'm the safer option for you. Ray might seem like a prince, but there's a reason Asher did what he did."

Asher? Who's Asher? What is he talking about?

Now that Mika was out of my way, giving me the opportunity to see what was in front of me. You want to know?

Do you really want to know?

Wolves. Giant. Ass. Wolves.

I screamed at the sight of the massive creatures. My scream attracted the attention of literally everyone, even the wolves. Mika's eyes were wide with rage at the creatures, his fūcking mood ring eyes going a few shades deeper. The wolves, on the other hand, looked completely confused.

An all black one with practically red eyes took a step towards me. Mika instantly shot at it, but the other two wolves ran at him with everything they had. He managed to get a blonde one while a light brown one lunged at him.

May I say: You never realize how scary someone actually is until you see them take a single step to doge a wolf. What a badass. Too bad he was a fucking psychopath.

The black wolf, who no one really saw get up, rubbed gently against me. He looked at me, then back at the woods around us, as if telling me to go with him.

Oh that's weird. That's so very weird.

He started to walk away, but stopped looking back at me. I looked over to Mika, who still appeared to be having the upper hand, thanks to the damn gun.

I contemplated my options. I could stay here and wait for Mika to win, take me back, and live the rest of my life as a prisoner... but, I would be safe. After hearing some of his vague warnings I wasn't sure what to do. But my other option was to follow this wolf, who might kill me, and see where it goes. Maybe end up with Ray again, and see how it turns out.

You already know you want to stay with Mika.

A voice boomed in my head.

No, I don't. I don't really want to be with him. I'm just... confused. I was with him for so long. I just need time away from him. He's a killer. He could kill me. He could do anything.

I got up and started to run in the direct direction the wolf had run. Obviously, the wolf was constantly ahead of me, but he would always turn back after some time to make sure I was still there. The entire I couldn't stop thinking how weird this was. This was weird. This was so weird. This isn't something that just happens.

I heard another gunshot, followed by a loud voice screaming, "I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!"

I ran after the black animal until I could no longer force myself to move. I absolutely had to stop. There was just too much going on. Mika found me, I was given a warning about my new lover, I was being guided by a god damn wolf, this entire situation was just unrealistic. I was not a runner, without Ray I would not have even gotten 4 feet away from the house before Mika caught me.

I felt like I was going to throw up. Spots clouded my vision and I collapsed to the ground, my entire body just seeming to give out. My head was still spinning and I became more and more nauseous by the second. I couldn't even force myself to get up, I was weak, and Mika was going to take me. This insensitive pressure was building in my head as the reality of everything that was happening finally set in.

I already said that I wasn't a runner, but nothing like this had ever happened. It felt like my entire body was rotting from the inside out. The pressure just kept getting worse and worse, a high pitched noise started ringing in my ears. It felt like my eardrums were going to explode. Everything just kept worsening.

...
"It's only for your eyes, huh? What a shame. This isn't going to end well."
...

I woke up to find myself in Ray's room. But he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Remembering the earlier situation I froze, glancing over to the clock.

3:30 a.m. 

"Ray?" I asked, I figured he'd already be out at this time, but I needed him, "RAY!" I screamed louder.

The door to our bedroom opened swiftly with a loud bang, "Yuu! You're awake? That's good. That's good." He seemed relieved to see there was nothing wrong with the room.

"Mika's around here somewhere!" I said shakily, "I'm not going back with him. I'm not."

"It's ok," Ray came over to me, "I'm dealing with him. I won't let him hurt you." He assured me.

I laid my head in his lap and Ray began to soothingly stroke my hair, trying to relax me, "How do you feel?" He asked men

"Nauseous.". I said blandly.

Ray glanced away from me, "Well... yeah." His eyes seemed to be fixed on something in particular, but I couldn't see it in the dark, "I expected that."

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking." He clearly lied.

"Ok." I decided to just accept that as his answer, "Ray, if I ask you a question, will you be honest with the next answer?" I reached up to lightly touch his face.

"I can't guarantee anything. It all depends on the question." He clasped his hand around mine, still brushing against his face.

"Who is Asher?" I asked.

His grip on my hand tightened uncontrollably, "Where the hell did you hear that name?" His mixed eyes practically blazed as the fires of rage consumed him.

"Mikaela." I said shrinking a bit further into his lap.

"Mikaela had the fucking audacity to bring him up?" His eyes only seemed to bore into my soul.

"Who is he?" I asked again.

He sighed, running his fingers through my hair repeatedly, "He was someone who meant a lot to me." Ray answered vaguely.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

Ray removed his hand from my hair, favoring it on my cheek, "Mikaela killed him."

"Oh... I'm so sorry, Ray. I wouldn't have asked if I knew." I apologized.

"You've lost more than me, Raven. Mikaela has been a burden to both our lives." His tone was much too serious, yet I could still detect a bit of pleasure in his voice. But I couldn't tell you what the hell was making him happy.

His he's suddenly shot up, as he stared at the window, "Did you hear that?" He asked.

"Hear what?" I asked as I inched my way further into his arms.

He covered my eyes and said "Listen."

That's when I felt my heart beat pound so loud, it was practically deafening. I could only hear one other thing.

It was the tune that would haunt me until the day I died a most likely horrific death.

Once the omen of death was finished, moonstruck laughter filled the quiet, "HOW FUCKING PATHETIC!" He continued to laugh as we heard the door to the house he kicked in, "I would offer to pay for damages, but I don't want to!" His voice being quieter alarmed me to no end, he was most certainly close.

Still, I couldn't help the snicker the formed from his line.

He'll never grow u-Oh god, Yuu. Come on. You're better than this. You know better.

Ray looked at me in absolute horror as doors around the house started flying open. The loud sounds acted as reminder of the enviable doom I was going to face.

Suddenly, the door knob to the room we were currently in began to turn. It got a good half way before the lock constricted it.

Did Ray lock it when he came in? Why would he do that?

"So that's where you're at." The deranged male chucked, "How unimaginative."

Ray swiftly picked me up and sling me over his shoulder as Mika's foot began to collide with the door. Ray pushed the window all the way, me still in toe, and jumped out. All I could do was stare at the ground in panic, until I felt the urge to look up.

At the speed Ray was going, everything was fading out quickly. But I could still see the blonde, smirking like a maniac as he simply stood there, looking out the open window. He made no attempt to move towards us, just simply stayed.

But, I've always been good at reading lips. We all know it's helped me many times in my life, but not now. Even at this distance, I could make out some of the words. To be exact, I could make out 3 before we were too far.

"Big bad wolf."
...

(Mika) (Yeah it's been a while since we've had this fucker's perspective)

I watched quietly fuming as the worst of the worst carried away my little pet. But I was fine, if Yuu-Chan needed to learn the hard way, I wouldn't stop him.

Once Raymond shows his true colors, my angel will be back in my arms.

I decided to take a look around the house before my ex-friend's back up arrived. The first thing I noticed was the first aid kid. Upon closer inspection, I found a needle filled with an unknown substance, cap still on.

The sight of the florescent purple liquid clued me in on exactly what I was holding and I couldn't help the satisfaction I felt as I put it in my pocket, "It's about time Ray got a taste of his own medicine." I cracked a joke to the air around me.

I looked into the kit a bit more and noticed some things I had a feeling kept Yuu-Chan unaware of what Ray was. If that was the case, it complicated things.

Maybe I should ask Asher about Ray's certain types of drugs.

I quickly dismissed the idea, I wasn't willing to put Asher at risk. Not after all I had to do. Ray believed exactly what we wanted him to, and we needed to keep it that way.

Knowing Ray was probably injecting multiple things into Yuu-Chan's blood stream only made me want to run after them more. It's not even that I wanted him to experience Ray, not whatever bullshit he believed to be Ray, first hand. I was far out numbered. Ray himself was a giant threat and I only know about 3 of the wolves running around, there was most likely more. There was just no way I could get my angel back without traumatizing him.

I'll let Ray do the traumatizing, thank you very much. I've already done enough to his mental health.

I wish I could say my current situation made me feel happy, sad, angry, something. But I haven't been feeling very much of anything lately. Ever since Yuu-Chan came back into my life, I've been entirely dependent on him to feel emotions. When he's not around, I don't feel anything except the desire to get him back.

I was always consumed by finding him, but I was ok, because he wasn't there. But now that I've reunited with him and realized just how much I need him, I can't feel emotions independently anymore.

Having him in my grasp makes me happy. Seeing him with someone else makes me mad. Him running from me makes me sad. But when he's not around? Nothing.

Well, that's not entirely true. When he's not around I feel desire so strong it drags me down.

I can subdue the feeling by killing, but it doesn't go away unless I'm with him. Even then, I still feel it ever so slightly. The desire to own his body, to give him everything, and to make him feel... gorgeous. Because he is. Yuu-Chan is the most beautiful creature on this Earth and he doesn't even realize it. He probably wouldn't believe it anyway. But I could give him every reason to believe it.

I got so close to seeing him in full. Every beautiful part on display, just for me. I was so close to finally fulfilling my desires. But then they had to ruin it. And they're still alive. I'll have to change that soon.

*ring* *ring*

The obnoxious ringing of my phone dragged me back into the hell hole we call reality. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it to be my acquaintance.

Only Jack.

I answered and blurted out, "What?"

"Mika, where the fuck are you? You can't keep doing this." He hissed.

I see he's not to happy with my absence.

"Oh, well you see, I'm clearly taking a walk through a flower field." I said sarcastically, "You should know where I am."

Jack sighed, "You shouldn't be out there, you'll get sick looking for him."

The mere mention of my angel caused some emotions to renter me, "I already found him, actually."

"Then are you on your way back?" Jack asked.

"No, I don't have him yet." I huffed.

"Who does?" Jack asked quite quizzically, "No offense to our guest, but he wouldn't be able to get away from you on his own."

"Ray has him." I said coldly, "I doubted it when I was still home, but who else would take him into the woods? And my suspicions were confirmed.

There was a long pause on the other line, "Get him the fuck out right now. He can not be around Ray."

"I know." A question popped into my mind, "Ray was never one to be friendly, why do you think he's paying innocent for Yuu-Chan?"

"Maybe he's scared." Jack answered simply, "Yuichiro has the same eyes as Asher, Ray might be afraid to loose Asher a second time."

"But he isn't Asher." I sighed, "If Ray thinks that he's the reincarnation of that scared little puppy, he's got another thing coming. Not to mention, it's impossible for a reincarnation to happen with Asher."

"Then maybe he's trying to get even by taking away the one you love like you did to him." Jack mumbled.

Then it hit me like a brick, "Do you think Ray is going to kill him?"

"No." Jack assured me, "That would be like killing the one he loved all over again." I relaxed slightly at the claim, "But he might act the same way toward him."

"That's What I'm afraid of," I ran my hand through my hair, my flesh was even chilling to me, I fucking hated it, "It looks like I'll be out for a bit. Do not discuss this matter with anyone."

"Obviously." He said right before the call ended, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I snickered to myself, trying to hold in the hardest laugh I've ever mustered up, "He honestly believes that's Asher, doesn't he?" I abruptly stopped laughing, "God, Ray, I know those traffic light eyes aren't common, but that means nothing. If you honestly plan on treating my angel like you did Asher, you're going to ruin yet another person entirely. Another person that I'm going to save from you."

I half sighed and half laughed as I came to a realization, "Yuu-Chan won't deal with your shit for long."
...
(Ray)

I set down my sleeping love onto the ground. I had carrierd him for quite a while and he just so happened to fall asleep on me. It was starting to get light, so I assumed he'd wake up soon.

I couldn't help but stare at him. He was absolutely beautiful, no doubt. But I hated it when he slept. Other than his eyes, he looked nothing like the one I desired.

"You're just confused, right?" I asked him, even though I knew I wasn't going to get a response, "I already know you love Mika. You can try to deny it all you want, but I know how you feel. You always liked Mika better. But you're supposed to love me, Ash."

I looked him over more and more and just couldn't find a single thing I liked aside from those eyes like emeralds. Yuu was attractive, I wasn't blind. But he didn't have anything that interested me when he slept.

I'll have to find a way to keep you awake.

I wanted to shake him awake so I could stare onto the green abyss and feel an unearthly happiness. Just as I was about to do it, he stirred ever so slightly. I just couldn't bring myself to wake him up. He looked so... vulnerable.

Just like you always have.

"You're mine. And don't you fūcking forget it." I lightly grabbed onto his hand, "You're worthless without me. A pathetic pice of shit. But I still love you." I was starting to believe that maybe Yuu wasn't my flame, he hardly acted like him, didn't look like him, and the wolves seemed to actually like him, "Maybe you're not him, but you're still nothing without me. Without me, you'd still be in that little room, wasting away. But you are worth a little more. You can be more than my cock slut. More than a whore I fucked too many times."

I kissed his hand, eyes narrowing, "But one thing's for sure. You're still a little bitch. And because of that, you'll always respect me and do whatever I want. Because I own you. No one will ever dominant you the way I will."

His eyes shot open as soon as I was done, "Ray, please tell me I didn't hear what I just think I did."

Shit.

"Well, what if you did?" I asked, daring him to defy me.

"Then you're fucked up." He sighed standing up, "I won't deal with your shìt."

Maybe not as much of a bìtch.
...
(Yuu)

I'm not gonna take this. Not again. Not. Again. I can't deal with it again. But he's not just gonna let me leave, that much is obvious. I'll have to get away... everything in my life is just a shìt show. I just- I just want my parents.

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" Ray smirked, "You're not going to leave me, right? I won't let you go that easily."

"Are you going to keep my locked in a little room, too?" I hissed.

"No," Ray stood up and stared directly at me for what seemed like forever, "I have other waste of keeping the ones I love with me."

I scoffed, "Like wha-"

I didn't even get to finish as I fell to the ground. I touched my lip and found blood all over my face.

He fucking punched me!!

I looked up to him, seething with rage, "You asshole! Is this how you kept Asher with you?!"

"Yep." He shrugged, "I loved Asher. But Asher couldn't love me. So I made sure he knew he needed me."

"You abusive fuck. You're literally all three versions of abuse!" I screamed.

"Well... let's see... verbal, sexual, physical. Huh. I guess I am." He laughed.

"Look, Raymond, this ain't my table." I went to stand up, but he kicked me back down.

"Raven, you're not going anywhere without me." He grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him, "You aren't anything without me. What do you have in this world waiting for you? Hm? Oh, that's right!" He dropped my chin, "Mikaela. Is that who you want to be with? Mikaela? Is Mikaela really better than me?" He asked condescendingly.

I didn't dare answer. Because the answer was fūcking yes. Maybe Mika didn't let me go out and hurt other people. But he never laid a fucking finger on me I didn't want.

He squatted down and pulled me closer to him by my leg, "You are nothing without me." He repeated, "Absolutely nothing. You need me more than I need you."

I stated I go his cold, unfeeling eyes. I felt sick that I once found this man attractive.

"If you just promise to stay with me, even knowing about my... moods, then I can be the person I always have been. I'll hold you close to me at night, I'll keep you safe, I'll love you more than anyone has ever loved anyone. I can give you the word, raven. I can give you everything... except freedom." He kissed my knee, then thigh, pushing me down even further as he got on top of me, kissing my neck, and finally kissing my lips violently. The entire time I felt absolutely disgusting.

His whole phrase seemed like Deja vu.

Once our lips parted he said, "Won't you just stay with me?"

I knew I couldn't say the same thing I said to Mika, Ray would probably hit me. It's sad that I'm already worried about that. But I'm probably right.

"Y-Yes." I lied, looking defeated.

He stared down at me for a moment, analyzing any trace of lies, but he seemed to only find fear, and he liked it that way, "Great." He smiled widely, grabbing my hand to pull me up off the ground, "We'll go find somewhere new to live while me and the others figure out a way to kill that blonde bastard."

Oh, so he's bipolar? And probably not on meds.

He held me so close I could practically hear his heart beat, I thought Mika was the only deranged one, haha, nope.

He released my hand... like a fucking idiot. And I took the opportunity to, well, run away. All the whole thinking back on how far trust had gotten me. I trusted Mika, he killed people behind my back. I trusted Ray, he turned out to be an abusive dick.

I learned submerging impotent from all this, however: You never really know what people do behind closed doors. You can't trust a single person fully aside from yourself.

Not only that, but also that love is different for everyone.

Some people feel like love is doing whatever it takes I keep them with you, no matter what.

Some feel like they need to make sure they're in control and the other one stands no chance against them, physically or mentally.

But the one similarity between those two, is they're afraid of the one they love leaving-petrified, actually. They'll do anything to keep the person with them. Weather it be to their surroundings, or the person their selves.
...
Those parts in the (...) are lines from conversations between me and HIM. So, I guess I finally got some use out of him. Thanks for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 773 38
Mikaela loves a boy named Yuichiro Hyakuya, but Yuu only has eyes on Shinoa Higari. Nothing but pain is what Mikaela has to go through. Only fools wh...
14K 507 40
(Owari No Seraph Fanfic) {Edited} It's been about 4 years since Yurichirou's family's died. His first, were killed trying to protect him from a...
54.2K 2.9K 54
[MIKAYUU FANFICTION] COMPLETED! *Fairly edited* (85, 679 Words) "What I feel is beyond love for you, Yuu-chan. You're mine. And you will be for ete...
95.3K 3.9K 25
[Owari no Seraph AU: Mika x Yuu | Boy x Boy] Around the age of 6, Yuu had lost his best friend, Mikaela, during a kidnapping incident. Both of them...