Yours Faithfully

By romanticcrazyone

Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully... More

Characters (2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
•Bonus - Taysa's story•
•Bonus - Asher's story•
~Notice~

Chapter 16

90.4K 2.4K 35
By romanticcrazyone

Maisie

I woke up early and got freshen up. Lucifer already ordered some clothes for everyone, so I changed myself into a white wrap dress.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and started making breakfast for everyone. Slowly Anna and Bella came and helped me out. Lucifer was talking with Ethan, when Sebastian came and sat down. He was looking extremely happy today as he was smiling continuously like a fool.

"What's the matter with you today?" Lucifer asked suspiciously as we began eating our breakfast.
"Well looks like somebody had a great night" Anna smirked and winked at Bella, who blushed furiously.

All of us starts laughing and teasing them, when suddenly I felt sick. I groaned in annoyance and got up to washroom. Reaching there I started throwing up.

'Oh god! I hate this '

I felt Lucifer's presence behind so I leaned backwards to him as he rubbed my back slowly. He removed some hair strands from my face and kissed my forehead, asking "Are you okay?"

I smiled weakly at him and said "Let me brush my teeth and wash my face we'll go downstairs to join others"

He again kissed my forehead but didn't walked out, fearing I might get faint again. I tried to convince him but he was being stubborn as always.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face again, under the watchful eyes of my stubborn husband. Once I was done, he smirked at me and said, "It wasn't that hard, was it?"

I huffed and we walked out. We came downstairs and everyone asked me if I was okay. I smiled sheepishly and answered "Pregnancy vibe".

After spending some time there, everyone left except me and Lucifer. Servants and maids came after a while for cleaning and cooking lunch. I was talking to them when Lucifer came and asked me if I would like to have a tour of the house. I agreed immediately.

Well, last night he told me how he's related to this house. He said it used to be his mother's favorite outing place. But when she died, his father stopped coming here. Lucifer was very close to this place, so when he began to make his own money, he built up a house in memory of his mother. Everything present here was his mother's taste. And I must say she had a great taste.

Lucifer loved the place very much, I could hear it in his voice. He still misses his mom but coming here gives him peace. I was very glad that he decided to celebrate my birthday here and share such a important place with me and my friends.

After taking a complete tour of the whole house, Lucifer brought me to the garden area. As I told earlier, many different kinds of flowers were present there. I watered them as Lucifer stand beside me, talking to me.

"You know Sebastian loves Bella, right?" he asked suddenly.
"Uh-huh, I know. He told me himself" I said, with a smile. Lucifer sighed and muttered, "That moron has finally found his match". I giggled and said, "Yeah".

Just then, one maid came and told us that lunch was ready. We went inside and had our lunch. Since I didn't had much breakfast on the morning, I was very hungry. We began to eat our food in silence. Suddenly my husband's phone rung loudly, making me jump. He excused himself and went out to talk.

'I really hate it when he brings business on dinner table'

I have to talk to him about this. I ate my lunch quickly, in order to go back to the garden. But when Lucifer returned and said we have to go now, I started whining like a child.

"But why? I want to spend some more time here. It's so peaceful here. I don't wanna go so early". I pouted my lips and batted my eyelashes.

He smiled and cupped my cheeks, kissing my nose "We'll come back. I promise. But now, we have to go. Something important came up, which needs my presence urgently".
I released a heavy breath.
"Fine. We'll go now. But we will come back and will stay for a whole week. But before going, eat your lunch. You hardly finished half of your plate" I said. He gives me a quick peck and went to his chair, to finish his lunch.

After some time, we were ready to go. Before leaving, I thanked the servants for giving serving us so delightfully and taking good care of the house. Waving goodbye, I sat inside the car and soon Lucifer drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 55K 37
❝ I'll fuck you as I see fit. Whenever I want and however I want. ❞ _____ KEVIN KNIGHT is a 30 years old heartless and powerful mafia who doesn't kno...
57.4K 2.2K 30
BOOK 5 -: Royal Monsters Series ─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─ Change is inevitable. Change brings improvement But for me change brought pain . So much fucking...
7.1M 177K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...