The Wrong Choice ( Discontinu...

By Sam_writesstories

(DISCONTINUED) " Y/N, you well never escape me!" I need to keep running, Wait Mark had his keys in his pocket... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
200 veiws
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 5

3.1K 87 19
By Sam_writesstories

The Dark Mark

I said" Yea let's see the Dark Mark."

He opened the door and he said"Good idea, I actually never seen this play before."

I said" Me either."

Mark and I was about to go inside the room.

Then one of the bartender said" Good Luck."

Mark and I look at him and then he said" Ok, bonjour."

We started walking amd then Mark started to say" Anyways.... I can't wait to see this play, I was always the one to love horrors."

Really??

I giggled and he asked" What is it?"

I said" Oh, I'm just remembering, when you played the fnaf series, omg that's was so hilarious!"

Mark laughed" Yea, thats was so much fun, well for you veiwers."

I laughed and he said" I'm sorry about what happend at the restaurant, I didn't think that would happen."

I waved my hand and I said" Oh... It's ok, you didn't know that the chef was going to be a psycho"

Mark giggled and said" Oh, Y/N I wanted to ask you something."

I asked" What is it Mark?"

Mark asked" Would you be my...."

Then he turned to the screen and he said" You know what I will ask you when we are done with this date."

I nodded and then I turned to the screen.
What was he going to ask me??
Then all of a sudden I heard a scream.
I looked back to look at Mark and he wasn't there.

I asked" Mark?"

Where the Fuck is Mark???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 146 48
4.8K 263 57
My 2nd Ask or Dare book! If you haven't read the first one, you'll miss a bit of their backgrounds, but anyways, I hope you enjoy!
1.6K 79 13
(Y/N), now 16, has been happy for the past two years. Dating A, being adopted into a happy family, always being around her favorite people in the wor...
109K 2.7K 30
You're just a fan of him and all his egos. You've seen all his videos and read multiple fanfictions on him/his egos. Sure you had a crush on him like...