Chapter 28

It was an accident I swear~

Y/n's Pov:

Where is Google what is taking him so long... is he ok?

I popped out my head to see through the window.
There I saw a figure in a white outfit turning the other way. With a familiar-looking hair.
Did Google change its outfit??? Then I looked down and saw a brand new black Glock G43 in the figure's left hand.
I don't think Google has a gun...especially right now. I gotta go see...
I put my hand on the door handle but...

"Click, click."

Dammit, he locked the car door...
I turned my head and looked at the driver's seat.
I don't think he took the keys, I gotta try to find them...
I looked in the department area, there was a knife, pieces of gum...and a picture of Google, Dark...and someone who seems so familiar...

(This is not my art, this is from BibbsKiddo, this is amazing art!~, Fox)

This is so adorable...I mean, who is that?
I turned the picture around and there were the names.

I said," Here are my two favorite brothers, Google, Dark, and finally the funniest person in the house, Wil-..."

"Hey, you there!!!"

I turned around quickly, there I saw a
women, she had blood on her face and shirt.

I asked," W-what happened to you?!"

"You gotta help me, my-my friends, were here to party, but-but then he came and killed them all!"

I asked," Who's....he?"

"Wilford W-...."

"Boom."

"Ahhhh!" I screamed.

There was blood everywhere.
Her body slid down slowly making the blood drip more and more. W-what just happened??
When her body slid all the way down, through the bloodstains on the window I saw the same figure walking towards me. I started crying. Google please help me...
The figure stopped walking right in front of the window, and bend down. I couldn't see what he looked like because of the blood on the window I was dead silent.
Maybe it doesn't know I'm here...

"Don't you know it's rude to gossip about people, where are your manners?" 

I was shivering in fear, who is this person?! Is it a man, it sounds like one.
I then saw a hand reaching towards the window, I was backing up, trying to not make any sound.  Then the hand went down and it picked up the poor women's hair.

"Hm, she is dead whoops, I just wanted to scare her oh well."

The man dropped the woman and got up. Is he leaving, please tell me he is leaving?

"Shatter!"

Right in front of my eyes, the window broke in million pieces. A couple of pieces scratch my skin and made it bleed. I look straight, there I saw a man.
A man with a bright pink mustache.
A man with a white suit with a pink bowtie.
A man with a gun in his right hand pointing at my head.

"Now tell me, Madam."

I looked straight into his familiar brown eyes.

" Why is a fine lady like yourself in my brother's car?"

"I-I am a friend..."

"My brother has no friends."

Then I heard a gunshot, my ear was ringing.

"That was a warning now tell me the real reason before the next ones are in your fine little head and that would be a great shame."

"Leave my kitten alone Wilford!!!"

The man and I turned around and saw Google and...

Dark?!