Chapter 2

A Date

I was back in my comfy little home where in the whole world, my anxiety didn't go through the roof.
Well that was until now...
I keep thinking of what the note said over and over again my little dumb brain. Why would he want to date me?
I was looking at my phone, shaking at the point where I though I would drop it.
Okay... I can do it, just a simple little text that's all it is... right?
I gulped and quickly texted him ,' Hello.'

OMG WHY DID I JUST DO THAT? WHAT IF HE DOESN'T LIKE ME? WHAT IF IM BEING TO PUSHY AHHHHH

(Come on girls we all have that inertial screaming, don't you dare lie >:3)

ding!

I looked at my phone and there it was... a text. EEKKK.

I grabbed my phone and saw the text....

'Hello, would you like to go on a date with me?'

Damn that was quick...

I texted back, 'Sure.'

'Ok cool, today at 8 meet me at the nearby French restaurant.'

'Okay see ya then.'

I put my phone down, I can't believe I just did that...

I started laughing, "Ha Anxiety beat that!"

Then I stop laughing and thought for a second looking straight at my room...

What am I going to wear?

.
.
.

>2 hours later<

After trying to figure out what to wear for awhile now I decided to wear a red dress and red high heels. (If you want to wear something different please do enjoy!)

It was time for me to meet Mark at the restaurant. I grabbed my phone to see if he have texted me at all but no...nothing. Hm that's strange oh well. I then look at the time and it was 7 o clock. Damn I'm going to be late. I quickly grabbed my purse and put my phone in it.

Okay...let's get this over with, I hope I don't mess things up..

.
.
.

>30 minutes later<

Well here I am, you know to think about it, I never heard of this restaurant before, maybe it's new? Good thing I had Google to help me out.
I got out of my car and walked towards the restaurant. Before I opened the door, I breathed in and out to try to relaxed.
I'm so Nervous...

I open the door and there was a guy with blue hair saying " bonjour."

I waved and I murmured," Wait you look familiar..."

But for some reason, I was pushed to the other guy and he also said," bonjour awww... your table awaits."

Why do I feel like I'm on camera right now, I'm terrified...

I saw Markiplier and he had a shock on his face.

He said," Oh... hi."

I muttered nervously " H-hi."

He looked at me and smiled"Oh I have something for you."

What would that be???

I don't know how, but he went in his pocket and pulled out a rose. Most likely A fake rose... But the weird thing was he didn't give it to me, he smelled it and then throw it the other way... Ummm ok...

He looked at me and asserted," Come sit."

I sat and then he said," Oh and... thank you bonjour...."

Two waiters came in and poured us two cups of water. Oh ok... water is good...

Then mark said" Have we meet before.... maybe it was destiny."

Um what? Did I just hear him right. Did he just ask if we meet or not. We just talked liked a couple of hours before this, does he have memory lost or... maybe he is a psychopath...I just giggled, trying to play it off...
Then the waiters put two yummy looking salads on the table. I was about to eat and then they took it away... My food!!! Ok, Y/N calm down it's just a salad.

Then the regular food came and then Mark smelled it and then they took it away again... Is this how a date goes, I'm starving!!!
The same thing happened again and I was trying to be happy, but I was really pissed. Is this a joke??

Mark started talking and then said," I can't wait to see how this date will go."

So Mark was trying to say something and then all of a sudden...

SMASH!

Out of no where a werid looking guy have came up and put his hand on Mark's left shoulder. I look at the guy and he had a white suit on. Is he our chef?

He hissed" So who is going to pay for this?"

What do you mean who is going to pay, we havent even ate anything! I swear this must be a joke. Was I set up for a prank date...

I rolled my eyes and then Mark said," Um, I can take care of this."

He looked in his suit and he was trying to find his wallet and then he whispered," Well I..... must... of lost it."

Then the chef grabbed the knife, that was right next to mark...

He looked at me and pleaded" Maybe, you know, can you pay, please.... just once."

You got to be kidding me!! I thought he was taking me out.

Then I looked at the chef and I was getting scared. At least, I get to go home after this...

Ok, I will pay... I gave the chef, my wallet and then he smiled.

Mark had relief in his eyes and said," Thank you!"

Yea whatever man...

Then the chef went to the cashier and put the card in the slot. At least this was over. He gave me back my card and was looking at me really weird...like he was smiling at me. You were trying to murder us a couple of minutes ago!! I was about to tell Mark that I was going to go home.

But then he said," Alright now that we got all of that over with...I got more of this date to show you."

I look straight at Mark and he was just smiling away. Ok what now???