Under (JenLisa AU)

By agostiandi

JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school... More

TQIUTH
Prologue
The Queen
Clinic
Student Council President
Nigtmare
Second Interaction
Mission Failed
The Queen's Wrath
Mom's Plan
Chicken and Chipmunk
Under My Umbrella
A Date?
Childhood Photo
Heartbeats
What Is This?
The Love Story Starts Here
Cat And Mice
Girls will be Girls
Feelings
Kai
Courting Her
She's Really Under
Pads
Bloody Morning
Wrong
Preperation
The Festival
Convincing The Queen
The Game
Kai Again?
Her Deepest Secret
Hope To Die
Let Her Go
Aqui Te Amo, Jennie
The gift
Kai's Part
Giving Up Everything
Saying The Truth
Jennie Kim
Lisa Manoban
Letters and Revelations
Memories
Two Thousand and You
This Will Come to an End
Leaving
Present Time
Irene Whut?
Please Be Alive
~ Ending ~
Epilogue

In denial Jennie Kim

20.7K 670 56
By agostiandi

J E N N I E

After what happened yesterday, I decided to stick with Lisa again.

Knowing she has a power to control every student inside this university and I don't like that to happen.

Yeah she might replace you.

Replace me!? And who are you?

I am your conscience! HAHAHAHA

Whatever!

I sat with with Lisa at the canteen when she suddenly poke my shoulder.

Grrr! I forgot to tell you guys that I'm now the tutor of this blondie in every subjects. I'm sure it will be hard since she has zero interest when it comes to learning.

I sighed deeply. I'm thankful that there's one subject that I didn't have to get along with her and of course It's physical Education.

"Ah babe hehehe did you already answer your assignments already because mine isn't still." I looked at Lisa and raised my brow.

"And why?" She scratched her nape shyly and pointed her notebook.

"You see, yesterday I hangout with my gang that i forgot about our assignment." She shyly said.

I faked my smile. "Ah so you hang out with your idiot friends yesterday?"

"Y-yes, I'm sorry. Will you teach me how to answer these questions?" She said smiling at me.

"And then?" I asked and changed my expression into a scary one.

Her smile faded immediately as she trembled in fear.

"W-what I mean is c-can yo-you help me wi-with this one?" She popped out her force smile while pointing her notebook with her trembling hands.

"Fine! Just give me your notebook." I said as she handed me her notebook so that I can start answering it.

Geez, Idiot Lisa! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!

"I said help me, not answer the questions." She said.

I just gave her a 'don't argue with me I'm not in the mood' look.

She gulped and arranged her sit.

"How I wish she's not always in the mood." Lisa whispered something to herself but I didn't understand what she said.

"What did you say?" I looked at her intently.

"Uhm nothing, I'm saying that you're so beautiful." She shrugged and looked at the front acting like a behave student.

I rolled my eyes and gave her the notebook. She went to her class happily.

I decided to walk now to my room and our professor immediately entered the classroom and started teaching a lesson.

As I sit properly and listened to him, making sure that every details he'll say should sink in my mind.

Time goes by and it's lunch already, I packed my things and ready to leave. Since Lisa texted me that she left already.

Tsk! Did she just left me alone?!

Angry much eh?

You're here again!

Duh I'm always with you!

I exited the room and saw Lisa talking to a short girl, she even kissed her so I crossed my arms as I felt something hurting.

I thought she already left?

Whatever! Why don't they just eat each others lips, I don't care anyways.

Irritating bunch of idiots! They're violating the rules I already said that no public display of affection!

I clenched my fists when I saw the girl kissed Lisa back on her cheek after their talk.

They're kissing right in front of me, doing PDA when I'm the school president and and the tormentor of the violators! And of course PDA isn't allowed in this university for dumpling's sake!

"I'mmm jealous~, I'm jealous~~, I'm jealous!~" I looked to my back and saw Chaeng with Irene singing.

I gave them my death glare.

"Oh my! Did you see that Irene?" Chaeng said as she put her hand on her heart looking shocked at Irene and pretending that they're not seeing me.

Hello, I'm hella here!

"Yeah and I think someone just got jelly jelly!" Irene laughed along with Chaeng.

"Oh hi! Jennie Eonni! You're here! I didn't notice you just now." Chaeng said and pretended to be shock again when her narrowed to me.

Seriously?

'I'mm  jealous~, I'm jealous~, I'm jealous!~'

Stooppp!

What I'm just singing here! You know what you're too obvious hahaha!

Obvious of what!?

I don't know Jen, why don't you ask yourself?

Ugh! You're me hello!

Oh I have forgotten, anyways you're jealous to that girl.

"I'M NOT JEALOUS!" I shouted and faced my back but I was startled when I saw Lisa was already there.

I immediately raised my brow to her but she just smiled at me so I got irritated and rolled my eyes to her.

"Go fuck your bitch!" I said and walked out.

I fastened my walk when I heard Chaeng and Irene singing again. "You're too sexy beautiful everybody wants a taste that's why I still get jealous.~"

❤️☠️❤️

C H A E N G

Canteen

(Sitting arrangement)

Irene • Me • Jennie
———Table——
     Jisoo • Lisa

So yeah we invited Irene to hangout with us from now on and she said yes of course.

"JENNIE TALK TO ME PLEASE!" Lisa said as she reached Jennie's hand but Jennie shoved it away.

I sighed. These two can't be settle in peace just for a minute. Aigo!

"WHY WOULD I?!" Jennie angrily asked. "Why don't you go with your hoe?"

Geez, Jennie is very in denial, why can't she just confess that she's jealous.

Pride!

"Hey, as far as I know I didn't do anything wrong, so what's with you?" The blonde said sadly. "And what hoe?"

"Ugh! You seriously didn't get it? Lisa? Jennie is jealous when she saw you talking to a girl a while ago but she just couldn't bring it out. She's trying to deny her feelings because it's still new to her. I'll bet maybe she couldn't also say it because of her pride. Hays Eonni." I couldn't take it anymore so I butted in to their argument.

"Chaeng I told you, I'm not jealous!" Jennie said looking at me with irritated look.

"So you're really jealous about that, Jennie?" Lisa said smirking to Jennie then wiggled her eyebrows.

"I'm not!" Jennie insisted.

"Yeah, you're not jealous! Fine we get that." Irene said sarcastically.

Huh, this is why I love Irene!

"Uhm, do you literally don't give a fuck about me guys? Hello I'm here!" I looked at Jisoo and rolled my eyes at her.

I'm still angry from what she did yesterday.

"Babe talk to me!" She pleadingly said.

Huh it will not work.

"Why don't you just go practice volleyball?" I said hinting that I don't wanna talk to her. "I'm still mad at you, you know."

"Look, Chaeng I'm spending my time with you despite of my hectic schedules because I wanna be with you at least you should appreciate it." Jisoo said.

"Fine! You're forgiven." I said to her.

"It's really hard to be a fifth wheeler." Irene said acting hurt suddenly making me and Jisoo laugh but not Jennie and Lisa they're still arguing.

Aigo these two!

"Hey! Can I sit with you guys?" I looked up and saw Jisoo and Lisa's friend from yesterday.

"No!" Irene immediately said.

Wow! Another couple. I guess?

"I'm not asking you. I'm asking these two." The girl said rudely pointing to both Jisoo and Lisa.

Ah, no wonder they're friends.

"Whatever!" Irene said.

"Hey of course you can! That would be really fun!" Jisoo said clapping her hands.

The girl sat beside Jisoo and put her tray at the table. Ugh, I swear this table will be center of attraction.

In

3

2

1

"SO WHAT'S UP SEULGI? YOU LAZY ASS! WHEN DID COME BACK HERE IN KOREA!?" Lisa said like she's talking to this Seulgi girl 100km away.

"YEAH WE MISSED YOU IDIOT!" Jisoo said with the same energy.

"YEAH I KNOW I KNOW! I JUST CAME BACK LAST WEEK!" Seulgi said talking back to them.

"Can you please lower your voices! We want a peaceful life!" Irene bathed angrily.

3

2

1

"Who are you to order me around? Are you Jennie huh!?" Lisa.

"Lady shut up!" Jisoo.

"Babe I knew it, you want my attention."
We all looked at Suelgi.

"Babe your face! I'm not interested in you so stop pestering me. I just want you to know that I'm straight you, ugly bear!" Irene said crossing her arms.

"Boo!" Lisa and Jisoo reacted immediately making Suelgi lower her head.

Straight as spaghetti maybe. It's straight not until it gets wet.

"Look at the three aces of this school with their girlfriends kekeke! They are so cute. Aren't they?"

"I wish I can hangout with that squad too!"

"I want to be like them!"

I'll tell you. You don't want to be like us or even one of us.

Hell! If a soul switch is just true I already exchange my body to whoever wants my life.

"Uhmm Lisa Eonni!" A voice was heard but it's not from the group.

We all looked up to see this cute girl. Wow!

"Hey, it's you my favorite Dahyun!" Lisa smiled and pinched her cheeks.

Woah! Woah! What do we have here? I immediately looked at Jennie and she's glaring at the two already.

"Eonni, I just forgot to give you this." The cute girl handed Lisa a cake.

"Wow! You are so extra sweet today. Thank you, Dahyun!" Lisa said cheerfully. "What's with you?"

So Lisa is not only soft for Jennie but to this girl too.

Hmmm let's take look at Jennie again.

I smirked when I saw that she's gripping her spoon hard. I shook my head in distaste.

Aigo! Jennie Kim I don't know what to do with you anymore.

"That's it, goodbye Eonni! See you around, love you!" Dahyun quickly bowed and kissed Lisa on her cheeks again as she went outside.

Lisa laughed to the little girls silliness and waved goodbye. When we heard a slammed on the table causing us all to jolt up.

'What's that?' We automatically looked to Jennie, you know instinct.

"Fine!" Jennie suddenly said not looking to anyone just to her lap.

Lisa scrunched her brows, confused in what Jennie has said.

"Fine what?" Lisa asked.

"Fine! I'm jealous! But I didn't know why. Can someone explain to me why? This is irritating!" Jennie said still looking to her lap.

The whole table went silent to process what Jennie had said.

After a minute I saw Lisa smiled cheekily. She got her. She's jealous.

Awww Lisa.

"Can we just eat for now Jennie, hmm? I will buy you your favorite ice cream later, Is that okay?" Lisa said and Jennie nodded like a kid letting Lisa lead the moment for the first time.

The whole table went wild again except for Jennie and Lisa they were busy stealing glances from each other.

Shy. Shy. Shy.

Uwwuu they're so cute!

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 987 13
Lalisa Manoban a trouble maker meets a psycho that will be crazy inlove with her, Jennie Kim. Made this a year or 2 years ago? So yeah its messy haha...
26.3K 675 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...
203K 4K 51
Jennie Kim, Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in Seoul. She has the power to scare people around her, she has never had any feelings...
919K 27.2K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...