Until you come Back to me

By LourDarden

Taylour has what seems like the perfect life. A loving and successful husband, two wonderful children, and a... More

Until you come Back to me
" I messed up"
Aftermath
It Hurts like Hell
Day by Day
"Its Okay if you still want him.."
"When Were You Going To Tell Me?"
The Road To Restoration
My Heartbeat
HeartBeat to Heartbreak
Two can play that Game
Black Tears
B.A.N.S
Mine
For Better Or For Worse
"Reunited..."
Just Breathe
Maybe (Part 2)
'...more than 23 reasons'
Forces of Nature (Part 2)
Walk Of Shame (Part 3)
What Will Be Will Be (Conclusion to Part 3)
What Hurts The Most
"Back,Back,Forth and Forth"
" Last and Final Good Deed"
Daddy's Home
"Cater 2 U"
Countdown
A Day To Remember
His Dream & Her Reality (Chapter)
"Mission Impossible"
"Hell Hath NO Fury..."
"You Were Made From Love..."
Trapped In The Closet
"Let Me Explain"
When A Man Is Fed Up
When is enough...enough?
Love Is You
Honeybees
Love The Hurt Away Preview: (Sequel )

Get The Hell Out Of Dodge

13.7K 397 123
By LourDarden

Get The Hell Out of Dodge

Sean drove through the busy streets racing to get to Taylour. He nearly panicked when Des called him and said that Taylour was not only having pain but had lost consciousness. He had been making sure that she was taking care of herself. Everything had been going great at home between them and now this happened.

Entering the hospital parking lot, he was grateful for the valet and handed his keys over before racing inside the emergency entrance. Approaching the receptionist, he asked for Taylour's room but before the woman could respond Des had come to his side.

"Sean!"

"Where is she? Is she okay? Is the baby okay? What happened?"

"Sean calm down, just breathe," she said.

"DONT TELL ME TO BREATHE!! MY WIFE IS IN PAIN!!" Sean yelled drawing the attention of those around him. Des was taken aback by his behavior and he took notice of the fear in her eyes which immediately calmed him. "I'm sorry Des I didn't mean to yell at you-..."

"She's in room 1256. The doctor will be there in a minute. You need to go to security and get your visitor's pass or they won't let you in to see her. I'm going home tell her I'll come back later."

"Des wait-." She didn't stick around to hear his next words. Through the double doors, she went, without even looking back. Sean took a deep breath and straightened his clothes. He was so close to screaming out of pure fear that he didn't know what to do with himself. Walking down the hall, he entered the dimly lit room with one bed and Taylour sound asleep. She wore a blue and white hospital gown and with no knowledge of what happened. Sean was close to breaking down seeing her. Granted she had been in the hospital before but it was something different this time and he could feel that whatever was wrong was worse than before.

Leaning over he kissed her lips and she awoke to his touch. Blinking her eyes. Taylour faintly smiled at the sight of him.

"Hi baby," she said in a groggy tone.

"Tay are you alright?"

"Yeah, but the side of my stomach is hurting like I have cramps."

"What happened? Did the Doctor say why you're cramping like this?"

"I haven't talked to him yet but I think Des did. Where is she anyway?" Sean looked away.

"She left once I got here and said she would be back later." He neglected to say that he blew up on her because he knew Taylour would get him together.

"You look good," Taylour said smiling which made Sean blush.

"Don't flirt to change the subject. What happened before you passed out" Taylour had to think if telling him was a good idea. Sean already had a lot to say about how she took care of herself and if he knew that all of this was due to stress from work she would never hear the end of it. Using the remote, she sat her body up and sighed before explaining the day's events.

"Babe everything was fine today. I ate my snacks and took my vitamins but then this man-."

"What man?"

"This man came into my office asking me a bunch of questions about my business."

"So." She looked Sean in the eyes.

"Sean, I'm being investigated by the NNPA."

"For what?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"Embezzlement."

"What?!?!"

"They think that the reason I was having money trouble is that I've been using the donations for personal expense."

"But you and I both know that's not true so why worry?"

"Babe you had to see this guy it was like he wanted to find something on me even if it wasn't true, just to take me down. I don't know him or why I was singled out but Sean I'm scared. I could lose everything behind this. Even if they find nothing I could lose donations and investors because this will be attached to my work. Like if it's not one thing it's another. By the time he walked out I got these sharp pains that brought me to my knees and that's the last thing I remember before waking up here." Sean reached out for her hand and caressed her fingers.

"Taylour you don't have to worry about that it's all going to be fine I promise." He leaned forward and kissed her. Standing Sean kicked off his shoes and maneuvered his body to get in the twin hospital bed with Taylour. He sat up while she rested on his chest and sat quietly with nothing but the hustle and bustle of the hall. Sean held her in his arms wanting her to feel safe and reassured that everything would work out fine.

Moments later the Doctor walked in and introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Simpson. So, Mrs. Davis, you had quite a scare today. Well, we've run tests and found that you were near... having a possible miscarriage."

"What!?!" Taylour called out in disbelief.

"Well, we're showing that due to a high-stress level its putting pressure on the baby and would have caused premature labor, which because your blood pressure was so high when you came in today would have killed, if not your baby, definitely you. Mrs. Davis, you could have had a stroke or aneurysm." Taylour looked to Sean but his focus remained on the Doctor completely emotionless.

"Mrs. Davis I hate to do this to you but I'm going to recommend bed rest for the duration of your pregnancy..." Tears began to flow down Taylour's face as she received the news that she had been dreading. "... The baby is okay at the moment but we shouldn't take any chances on anything happening to the baby or you. You will have to refrain from any stressful situations and remain rested. No heavy lifting, matter of fact if it makes you think too hard I don't want you doing it. I know this is hard for you but if this were to happen again the next time you come in here can cost you your baby or even your own life for sure. Please take this seriously." Taylour nodded. "We want to keep you here for another day to just keep an eye on the baby and make sure everything regulates. Once we see consistency you can go home."

"Can I eat now?"

"I'd recommend that you do but no salt."

"Thank you, doctor."

"You're welcome just get some rest and if you have any questions I'll leave you my card but I recommend you see your OBGYN once you're discharged tomorrow." He turned to walk out the door and Taylour waited for Sean to react but he did absolutely nothing. It was as if he was processing everything. He sat beside her in a daze staring at the door.

"Sean? Baby are you okay?" He said nothing. She shook his arm.

"Yeah?"

"Can you get me something to eat I'm hungry?"

"Yeah, what do you want to eat?"

"McDonalds. I want a large fry, caesar chicken wrap, with a sweet tea and warm chocolate chip cookies please." Sean finally looked at her but his expression was unreadable.

"I'll be back," he said standing from the bed.

"Thank you." He nodded and simply walked out the door. It was odd that he was so calm after all the doctor had said. Taylour was waiting for him to blame her in some type of way but he never did. Forty minutes later he returned and she was excited to eat all she had been craving. When he pulled out a bag of subway, the smile on her face transitioned into a deep frown.

"What's this?" She asked disappointedly.

"A turkey sub. I know you didn't think I was going to give you all of that junk after the doctor just told you no salt."

"Sean, you could have told them no salt on the fries." He tilted his head sideways to look at her as if she lost her mind.

"Did you, at least, get the cookies that I asked for?"

"No, but there's a granola bar that I had in the car." Taylour cursed under her breath and sucked her teeth as she took a bite out of the sandwich. Although it was made how she would normally order, it wasn't what she had a taste for and that stopped her from enjoying it.

"At least I have these Mrs. Fields Cookies in my desk at work I'll just eat those tomorrow."

"I don't know how you're going to do that since you're not going back to work until you have this baby," He spoke nonchalantly, yet sure of himself.

"Sean I have to-"

"WHAT did the Doctor just say? Oh, you think it's a game? I'll show you who's playing. You're playing yourself if you think you're going anywhere other than the bed and the bathroom."

"Sean I can't stay in bed for two and a half months straight. Are you crazy?"

"I'll show you crazy if you go back to work!"

"There you go trying to dictate my life Sean!!" she said wrapping her food since her appetite was lost.

"Call it what you want Taylour but I'm not losing you and that's a fact...." He spoke grabbing her sandwich and unwrapping it to feed her. She simply shook her head but he didn't remove the sandwich from her mouth until she took a bite. "What if the Doctor couldn't save you both and asked me to choose?"

"Babe if it ever came down to that then choose the baby," She responded while chewing.

"Damn THAT, I'M CHOOSING YOU HANDS DOWN!! We can always have another baby but I'm not losing you. So you might be mad at me and pout like you are now but I'm putting my foot down Taylour! Work is taking a backseat until this baby is born." Taylour saw the seriousness in his eyes and didn't have the strength to fight with him because it was a losing battle. She just simply cried uncontrollably. It wasn't that she wasn't worried about the well-being of her child but it felt like everything around her was crumbling and there was nothing she could do about it.

First her marriage, then her business, and now her health. How much was she supposed to take? It's said that God doesn't put more on you than you can bare, but how strong did he think she was?

Sean sat on the chair across the room and watched her silently. He knew if he comforted her, slowly but surely he would go back on his word. The thought of losing Taylour or his child scared him beyond belief.

Taylour refused to look at him and turned on her side and cried until she fell asleep. Sean called Sharice to check on the kids. Mike had picked them up from school and he wanted to make sure they were okay. After checking on them, he climbed in behind Taylour and just held her in his arms. Rubbing her belly, he prayed aloud for them both.

Father God, I come to you asking for forgiveness for anything I may have said, done, or committed that was not of you. Father God I come lifting up my wife and unborn child to you. Lord, I was so scared today. We came close to losing them both today but I want to thank you for keeping your Hand on my wife and child. Thank you for the blood of Jesus that covers them. For your love and grace Father God I thank you. Lord, you know the loss that Taylour and I experienced not long ago. Although we thank you for restoration Lord, I bind up the work of the enemy coming up against my wife and child. I rebuke him and any assignment he has against her in the name of Jesus. I plead the blood Of Jesus over her from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet. I pray over her womb. Father God you said in your word that you knew us before we were in our mother's womb so I know that you know the plans you have for my unborn seed. I ask for a safe and peaceful pregnancy and blessed delivery. Lord, I need your spirit to come in and have your way. Come and put your angels around my family Lord so that the enemy will not have Dominion over my wife and her body. In the name of Jesus. I ask that the man coming against her work which is something you put together Father God. I rebuke him in the name of Jesus and whatever he is looking for, let him leave ashamed and convicted for coming up against the work of you Lord. Only you know his motives but when this is all over with, let him see the light on my wife. Let him see that she is the honest, beautiful, virtuous woman you created. I just thank you, Lord, for all you have done and are going to do. Continue to use me as you see fit Lord. I am at your feet Jesus. I praise you and worship you Father God. Bring peace over my son Josiah and my daughter Mel. Give them sweet dreams of your Glory and knowledge of your grace. In Jesus name, I pray Father God thank you for bringing me my family. In Jesus Holy name I pray Amen.

Sean relaxed his chin above Taylour's head and fell fast asleep with love laying in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 3.2K 60
||COMPLETE|| Amber Blake is having dreams, and they just might be the key to saving her best friend, Mark. Unfortunately, she's too preoccupied prete...
16.2K 2.2K 45
[Featured in Official Romance Reading List] [Featured in Official TeenFiction Reading List] [Featured in Official YA Reading List] [Featured in Offic...
311 109 43
Life may take you places you never thought of going and things you never expected you'd do, but you'll adjust, you'll get used it and that would be y...
76K 2.5K 29
Tiffany's boyfriend Jason isn't the man he used to be. He's become horribly abusive yet claims to still love her. Little does he know she's falling f...