Under (JenLisa AU)

By agostiandi

JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school... More

TQIUTH
Prologue
The Queen
Clinic
Student Council President
Nigtmare
Second Interaction
Mission Failed
The Queen's Wrath
Mom's Plan
Chicken and Chipmunk
Under My Umbrella
A Date?
Childhood Photo
Heartbeats
What Is This?
The Love Story Starts Here
Cat And Mice
Girls will be Girls
In denial Jennie Kim
Kai
Courting Her
She's Really Under
Pads
Bloody Morning
Wrong
Preperation
The Festival
Convincing The Queen
The Game
Kai Again?
Her Deepest Secret
Hope To Die
Let Her Go
Aqui Te Amo, Jennie
The gift
Kai's Part
Giving Up Everything
Saying The Truth
Jennie Kim
Lisa Manoban
Letters and Revelations
Memories
Two Thousand and You
This Will Come to an End
Leaving
Present Time
Irene Whut?
Please Be Alive
~ Ending ~
Epilogue

Feelings

20.9K 690 111
By agostiandi

L I S A

"I can't believe I fell in with her, like the old times. She always took my breath away in many ways that's possible." Jungkook said like his narrating a story with a girly voice.

I looked at him in disbelief and shook my head. This moron!

"She's too precious and delicate that I don't know what to do whenever I'm with her." Jin also said in a most soothing voice he ever had.

The hell! It's making me cringe.

"My love for that girl never fades away in fact it just became stronger, more deeper this time." Jimin said the words like he's really in love.

"What the hell? Stop that fuck! Or I'll hang all your bodies at the tree branches." I irritatedly said.

They all looked at me in unison. "Are you really in love Queen?" The seven asked me in sync.

"I-I don't know!" I looked away as I blushed hardly.

❤️☠️❤️

Months passed as Jennie and I became more closer. It's very satisfying and makes me become more happier in life.

We're here inside the convenience store to buy what Jennie needs.

I saw Jennie walking towards my way with her cute little steps.

She's cute.

"Lisa-yah!" I heard Jennie called me as I coolly looked at her.

She brought 12 gallons of milk iced cream with her. Wtf? Does she has a plan of eating that in just one night? Oh gosh!

I sighed and helped her to put her gallons of ice creams to our cart. Actually she doesn't want me to go with her but me being me I insisted to go with her.

You know. I got punches and pinches from her before she let me.

But I'm still happy because I'm with her. It's sounds corny but it's true.

"Babe!" I said as I stamped my foot on the floor. There're too much ice creams aigoooo!

"Who told you to call me babe! Hmp! And have a problem with that?" She pointed her ice creams.

I sighed. "No-nothing." She always won I know, but I don't care as long as I am with her. She's making me like this.

She just snatched the cart to me and pushed it to proceed at the counter.

"Monkey Lisa!" I heard she said. I don't care as long as I can make you happy.

"Babe let me be the one to push it!" I said and got the cart back to me.

"I told you not to call me babe! You're not even courting me!" She irritatedly crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

I smiled mischievously to her. "You want me to court you huh!?" Yeah, I'm still not courting her.

It's already months ago but I don't know if there's even a chance for her to be my girl.

She's not even giving me any signals. I swear this girl is very conservative.

"Whatever!" She headed before me to the counter stamping her feet in every steps.

I smiled at the view.

My very delicate princess, the Queen of my world. Wews It's cheesy as fuck.

But anyways, I like you so much Jennie.

❤️☠️❤️

J E N N I E

I swear to every gods and goddesses that I will kill Lisa for being so dense.

Oh my gosh I can't believe it that I'm still with her giving her signals for months now!

I already kissed her cheek, let her held my hand, I even spent all of my vacant time with her.

What does she want me to do, to notice that there's a chance for her. Does she want me to strip in front of her and say that— ugh never mind.

What a dense creature

I waited for that idiot at the counter sending her death glares. Uhg!

"Hey what's wrong!?" She asked.

What's wrong! You! What's wrong with you! Are you that dense since you're born!? I can't believe that I'm still here with you waiting for you to make a move!

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Nothing." I said.

"Okay!" She happily put the ice creams and other stuffs at the counter.

I massaged my temples to calm myself. I really cannot believe this! I had a hard time accepting my feelings for her, at first I thought I was just sick or something I avoided her for 1 week but when I asked Chaeng about it she said that I liked this idiot with me right now.

"Hey, let's go?" Lisa held my hand smiling at me.

I immediately looked away because I sensed that my cheeks heated up at the sudden contact sending infinite voltage through my body.

Ugh -_- cheesy yuck!

"Hey are you okay?" She asked me again.

"Yeah, let's go!" I said still not looking at her. "Hey can you please just bring this to my car." Lisa said to the lady at the counter pointing the things we bought.

"Okay ma'am!" The girl nodded and asked a some boy to do the work.

Lisa started walking so do I, "Uhm Jennie may I asked you something?" I looked at her, is she gonna ask my permission to court me now?

"What is it?" I seriously said, suddenly she trembled and became nervous.

"I uhm about ahhh can I uhm you know?" She scratched her nape with her other hand nervously.

What the, how in the world can I understand her if the only thing she's saying is uhmmm.

"What?"

"Can I pee? Hehehe!"

Would someone please tell me why I'm with her again?

"Tsk! Go on!" I released her hand and headed to her vehicle as she ran to nearest restroom.

I reached to my destination and saw a boy a while ago.

"Ma'am I just loaded your things at the trunk, thank you and come again!" The boy bowed politely and dragged the cart away with him.

I've been waiting for Lisa for 10 minutes when heard a familiar voices.

I immediately hid myself beside Lisa's pickup track and and listened to them intently.

"Jisoo thank you for this I had a great time with you!" Chaeng said shyly based on her gestures.

"Oh it's nothing!"

I really envy those two. I sighed.

"Hey Chaeng thank you too! I still can't believe you're my girlfriend now!" My eyes nearly popped out when I heard Jisoo saying that.

WTH!

I walked to them not hiding myself anymore, Chaeng immediately noticed me and got a shocked face.

"What's wrong babe!" Jisoo asked.

My blood boiled from what I heard I immediately hit Jisoo.

"Hey Ouch! Stop! Awww! Aiisshhh!" Jisoo was trying hard to block all my attacks.

"I swear to god you son of a chicken! I will kill you if you hurt my best friend! I will skin you alive and chop every inches of you!" I hit Jisoo in her head but Chaeng came up stopping me.

"Jennie calm down!" She said as I calmed myself down. Breathing in and out.

"Hey! Jennie my intentions are pure to your best friend! I will never hurt her nor left her. I love your best friend more than my life. Hell I would even kill myself if she ask me to. Without any hesitation I would do anything for her. Anything Everything, every time, everywhere I won't waste my time just to tell her I love her. Now I want you to trust me as she trust her heart to me. Can you?" Jisoo said seriously composing herself in front of me.

Her words got me, every inch of it were pure and sincere.

I looked at her eye to eye and nodded.

She smiled to me. "Thank you Jennie. I'm glad you trusted me!" She went to Chaeng held her hands.

"Let's go?" The raven haired girl asked my bet friend.

Chaeng just smiled back and let Jisoo lead her to walk.

"Bye for now! Jennie Eonni! Thank you for accepting us and sorry too! I love you!" Chaeng waved to me and sent her flying kiss.

"Aigoo! You're making me jealous babe!" I heard Jisoo said I chuckled from the scene as they faded from my sight.

Somehow I wish Lisa can do what Jisoo can.

But I guess she's dense or maybe she's just a coward.

"Jennie!" Lisa's' voice echoed inside the parking lot she ran to me.

I didn't looked at her and just waited for her to open the door for me.

I quickly went inside her car as she opened it up.

She went inside too and started the engine after she closed her door.

The car filled with silence as she drives it.

My eyes crinkled when I saw sweats all over her face and neck.

What's wrong with this girl? She's sweating a lot today but the aircon was on.

"What's wrong with you Manoban?" I asked her.

"Nothing I just saw something. By the way we're already here." She said stopping at the front of our house.

She went outside the car and opened the door for me. She reached for my hand assisting for me not to fall then we walked with her behind me.

I was about to open the elevator but I stopped and clenched the riling I was holding.

This is it l, there's no holding back.

"Manoban aren't you gonna court me now?" I said bravely.

She seems startled but composed herself.
"Well you don't like me and I think—"
I didn't let her finished.

"I like you!" This time I looked at her eye to eye.

"Huh?" She just hanged her mouth open.

"I said I like you no scratch that! I love you Manoban! But it seems that you're so dense or just coward. I've been giving you signals but I guess you're so clueless and you couldn't even notice it." I looked at her but she's still hanging her mouth open.

I didn't stop myself from slapping her.

"Aw! I-i thought I'm dre-dreaming but thanks for slapping me Jennie." She said as a tear drop escaped from her right eye.

I got confused and worried at the same time. As tear dropped from her face it was immediately followed by another one as it continues to fell.

I was about to say sorry when she hugged me tightly.

"I love you too Jennie more than you ever know!" She whispered to my ears as a tear escaped from my eye too.

__________

SHARE. COMMENT. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.1K 27
Never been with anyone, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim certain of herself that a partner wasn't her source of happiness but money, party, and a bunch of friend...
202K 4K 51
Jennie Kim, Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in Seoul. She has the power to scare people around her, she has never had any feelings...
10.3K 675 7
Lalisa Manoban, a normal high school student who was befriended by the school's sweetheart Ruby Jane Kim. The two clicked, and became best of friend...
102K 2.2K 43
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...