Ours

By DaddysFavouriteWine

Pressing a soft kiss to my lips he smiled against them and I softly giggled. "Precious little thing." He hum... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (continuation)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 20

39.5K 849 356
By DaddysFavouriteWine

"Let's put them topics to bed and go fuck on the roof, Just to say that we did it."

Mature chapter

An hour later we arrived to a fancy looking restaurant. He drove up a small drive way and a man in a suit was standing outside.

Lucky got out of the car and walked over to my side, opening the door he held his hand out and I took it.

"Here." Lucky handed the keys to the man.

The man nodded and walked to the drivers side of the car, he got in and drove away.

"Come on." Lucky whispered in my ear.

He made his way up to the doors with me following behind. I tightened my hand around his as we entered the doors. As soon as you walked in you could smell and see how expensive the place was.

"Reservation for De Montello." Lucky told a lady standing behind a podium.

"Yes, right this way." She smiled.

We followed her to our table. I kept my eyes down feeling the eyes of the people on us. Slightly lifting my eyes up I frowned in confusion seeing we were heading in a different direction. Fully looking up I gazed around as she led us up to some stairs.

I tugged on Luckys shirt and looked up at him in question. "Where are we going?"

"Wait, princess." He simply said lifting the back of my hand up to his lips.

I blushed at his small action. We followed her a bit more until we reached the second floor.

"Enjoy your dinner." She smiled.

I looked at her in confusion as she left. Looking up at Lucky I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Close your eyes for me." He whispered kissing the shell of my ear.

I hesitated, but closed my eyes.

"Keep them closed." He pressed a fluttering kiss on my neck.

He held onto me as he led me somewhere. My stomach began to tingle in nervousness as we kept walking.

We stopped and he pressed another kiss to my neck as he stood behind me with his arms wrapped around me.

"Open them." He softly said.

Slowly opening my eyes I let a breath of surprise seeing white rose petals neatly scattered on the floor along with some small candles.

"What is this?" I asked.

"I wanted to make my baby feel special so I had this little idea pop up in my mind."

He leaned his head into the crook of my neck, smiling against me.

"Do you like it?" He asked in a mumbled voice.

I nodded as he lifted up his head. He smiled and leaned in softly kissing my lips. Once we pulled away he pressed another small kiss to my lips.

"Come on."

He took my hand and led me outside to a big balcony with a beautiful view of the city skyline. I trailed my eyes over the floor seeing more rose petals and candles. We walked up to the railing and I smiled seeing the puffy clouds cluttering the sky.

Lucky wrapped his arms around me as he stood behind me, letting the cold air prick my skin. I leaned back into his chest and let his warmth soak me up. He kissed the top of my head and we stood there watching the sky.

——

We stood there for awhile until I started to shiver from how cold it was getting.

"Let's go back inside." He spoke.

I nodded as he unwrapped his arms from around me. I frowned at the loss of his touch. He chuckled and kissed my lips. Leading us back inside he closed the doors to the balcony. I let out a breath of relief as the warm air was starting to warm up my legs and arms.

Lucky pulled out a chair and gently sat me down, pushing my chair in he sat down in front of me. I rubbed my thighs and neatly placed my hands in my lap. I looked up and caught Lucky staring at me.

"What?" I blushed.

He smiled and reached over, grazing his cold fingers against my cheek. "You have no clue how much I admire your beauty." He whispered.

Looking down at my lap I bit my lip, more heat making its way up to my cheeks.

I gazed around the place, but turned my eyes back to Lucky when a man came up to us.

"Are you ready to order?" He nicely asked.

"No." Lucky responded.

"Ok, I'll be back in a few." He walked away leaving behind two menus.

I picked the menu up and skimmed through it. I looked at all the food, but I just stared at it in confusion.

"What's wrong?" Lucky asked.

I looked up at him and back down at the menu in my hands. "I don't know what to get." I mumbled.

I looked back up a him hearing a soft chuckle come out of his lips.

"Why are you laughing?" I frowned.

"Nothing." He smiled.

"Lucky." I whined.

"You don't realize how adorable you can be sometimes." He chuckled again.

I blushed and looked back down at the menu. I kept looking through the menu still conflicted by the food choices on it.

I looked up as Lucky took the menu out of my hands. "How about I order for both of us." He smiled.

"Please." I sweetly smiled.

"God, you don't realize the affect you have on me, princess." He muttered in a husky voice.

I once again blushed, clenching my thighs together. Why does his voice affect me like this, why does he affect me like this?

I ignored the smirk playing on his lips.

"Are you ready to order now?" The man from earlier walked up to us.

"Yes." Lucky cleared his throat.

I zoned out and went into my own little bubble as Lucky ordered for us. Looking out the glass doors I smiled seeing a little bird land on the railing outside.

"Princess." Lucky softly spoke.

"Hmm." I hummed, keeping my eyes on the little bird.

"Look at me."

I looked away from the bird and up at him. He had a look of adoration in his eyes as he stared at me.

"I have something for you." He said.

I frowned in confusion as he stood up. He walked over to a small table and picked something up. I followed his movements as he made his way back to the table.

He walked over to my side and set down a box wrapped in baby pink wrapping with a big white bow on top, a nude gift bag, and another smaller one in a white color.

"What's this?" I looked up at him in question.

"I little present for my princess." He leaned down and kissed my temple.

He sat back down in his chair and watched me as I looked down at the items in front of me.

"Open them." He calmly spoke.

I looked up at him in suspicion, but he just nodded towards the boxes.

I bit my lip and set the two gift bags aside. Slowly unwrapping the box I tore off the wrapping and was met with a simple black box. Taking the lid off the box I sucked in a breath seeing a brand new MacBook and an iPhone neatly sitting beside each other.

"Luck-"

"Finish opening the rest of them." He said stopping me.

Biting my lip I set the box aside and grabbed the two gift bags. I smiled liking the little bows added as detail. Grabbing the nude one first I gently unloosened the bow. Setting the bow aside I peeked in the bag and my eyes furrowed in confusion seeing a dog collar inside with a dog toy.

"What?" I mumbled to myself.

Why did he give me dog toys?

"That's for you new puppy." Lucky spoke.

I looked up at him and he had a happy smile spread on his lips. I let out a breath of surprise seeing he wasn't kidding. My eyes widened in realization.

"You got me a puppy!" I squealed.

"Yeah." He nodded. "When we get home he'll be waiting for you."

"Really?!"

"Yes, princess." He chuckled. "Now open the other one." He pointed towards the other bag.

I tilted my head in confusion when I noticed he straightened his posture.

Setting the open gift bag on top of the box I moved the other one in front of me. Carefully taking off the bow I opened the bag and held my breath seeing two little boxes inside.

Taking the biggest one out I opened it and I sucked in a breath when I came across a beautiful necklace. I gently took it out of the box and looked at it. There was a stunning tiny diamond heart surrounded by a shell of rose gold, a shiny rose gold chain hooked on each side of the heart.

"Lucky." I let out a breath.

I looked up and he was standing up, making his way up to me. He gently took the necklace in his big hands and swept my hair to the side. He carefully put the necklace around my neck until I heard a small click. I shivered feeling the cold metal touch my skin.

"Take out the other one." He whispered in my neck.

I did as he said and took out the last and smallest box. I clicked it open and gasped seeing a gorgeous diamond ring sitting in the middle of the box surrounded by soft cushions.

Looking up at Lucky he was now standing in front of me instead of behind me. He took the box out of my hand and pulled the ring out. Setting the box on the table he got on one knee and looked up at me.

"Luck-"

"Listen to me first." He stopped me.

He softly took my shaking hand in his and slid the ring onto my ring finger. Looking up at me he kept my hand in his as he pressed a gentle kiss to the back of my hand.

"London, you don't know how much love I hold for you. You don't know about the dangers I would take for you. Your beauty is something I can't possibly describe in a simple words. Everyday I wake up excited to see you, I love you London. I'm not asking you to marry me, I know your not ready for that. This ring is a promise, a promise I'm going to hold onto for the rest of my life. I promise to never leave you again, I promise to hold you when you need it the most, I promise to take care of you with all my being, I promise to keep you happy, I promise to treat you like a princess, I promise to love you forever."

Tears were glistening in my eyes by the time he was done talking. He not once looked away from me as he talked. He held honesty and truth in his words. Sincerity and love in his eyes.

"Please say something." He begged.

I blinked and a tear managed to escape.

Lucky immediately frowned. "Please don't cry, you don't know how much it hurts me to see you with tears." He wiped the loose tear away.

I sucked in a shaky breath and looked down at him. I got out of my chair and got on my knees in front of him. I kissed his chest and tightened my hand around his. Wrapping my arms around him he fully sat down on the ground, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me along with him. He tucked his face into my neck and inhaled a breath. He let it go and pressed a kiss to my neck.

We sat like that for a while. Just us two in each other's hold. I held onto him tightly afraid he was going to let go. I looked up at him and traced his jawline with my fingers. He took my hand in his and pressed a kiss to the palm of my hand.

"Lucky." I whispered knowing he heard me clearly.

"Yes, princess?" He hummed.

"I love you too."

He lifted my chin to look up at him. He held a smile on his lips as he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me gently as he held my jaw in his hand. He pulled away and kissed the tip of my nose. Leaning his forehead on mine, I closed my eyes and listened to his calm breathing.

"Do you want to leave?" He asked.

I opened my eyes and his eyes were closed. His eyelashes fluttering softly.

"Please." I whispered closing my eyes again.

He pulled me closer to his chest and picked me up with ease. I held onto him as he cradled me in his chest. He stood up and rung a bell I didn't notice was on the table. I closed my eyes, carefully listening to his gentle heartbeat.

"Put these things back in that bag and bring them to my car." He said to someone.

I heard the person responded with a brief 'yes sir' and I heard footsteps walking away. I soon felt Lucky moving with me cuddling into his chest. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, he smiled when he caught me staring. I blushed and tucked my face back into his chest.

As soon as we stepped outside I began to shiver. Peeking my head out I frowned seeing it was already dark out. Lucky stopped and we waited for a few seconds until I heard the sound of his car near us.

"Thank you." Lucky said.

Hearing him open the door he set me inside the car, gently letting go of me. I shivered from how cold it was inside the car. Lucky got in and turned on the car along with the heat.

"Seat belt, baby." He said buckling his own.

I did as he said and rubbed my thighs. Once we were on the road Lucky took my hand and slipped it into his big one. Leaning my head back I closed my eyes as Lucky squeezed my hand.

——

"Wake up." Luckys mumbled voice spoke.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Sitting up I stretched as best as I could. Whimpers fell from my lips as I stretched my arms. I didn't notice when Lucky got out of the car because he then opened the door to my side of the car.

"Come on." He softly spoke.

Slowly getting out of the car I whimpered when a cold breeze of air hit me. Lucky closed the door and pulled me into his chest. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist like an instinct. Wrapping my arms around his neck I tucked my face into the crook of his neck. Closing my eyes, I hummed feeling his warmth radiating off of him.

He chuckled and kissed my shoulder. I shivered in his hold as the cold air blew my hair as we made our way to the building.

"Lucky." A high pitched voice spoke.

I peeked my head out and held back a giggle when I caught him grimace.

"What?" He whispered looking down at me, a playful smile playing on his lips.

"Nothing." I smiled and tucked my head back into his neck.

He smiled against my hair and kept walking towards the elevator.

"Your home late." She chirped.

He continued to walk as he ignored her. This time I couldn't help, but let out a small giggle.

"How was your night?" She chirped up again.

"Perfectly fine, my princess was there to make things perfectly fine. Now if you don't mind, would you stop talking she's asleep." He scowled at her.

I didn't get to see her reaction because we were already in the elevator.

"Why are you so mean?" I lifted my head up and looked at him.

"I'm only mean when I need to be." He kissed the tip of my nose.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. Tracing his jawline with my fingers he closed his eyes and leaned into my touch, smiling against my hand.

The doors to the elevator opened and we stepped out. I tucked my face back into his neck when a yawn escaped my lips. He pulled something out of his pocket and held it in his hand as we kept walking. Hearing the click of a door opening Lucky closed it behind him and made his way further into the apartment.

Tightening my legs around his waist I used my feet to take off my shoes, softly hearing them drop on the floor.

Lifting my head up I let out a sigh, the lights of the city shining through the large windows. Lucky sat down on one of the couches, leaving me straddling his lap. I closed my eyes and leaned onto him again.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when Lucky let out a seductive laugh. I lifted my head up and looked at him.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"You don't know how naive you can be." He seductively chuckled.

"What?"

He leaned into my ear and whispered. "Your wearing a skirt, babygirl. With nothing else on besides your panties."

Realization kicked in and my cheeks turned as bright as a tomato. Reacting quickly, I unwrapped my arms from around him and went to move off of him, but he stopped me by gripping my hips.

"I didn't tell you to move." He gently bit my earlobe.

He ran his nose along my jawline, his warm breath sending shivers down my back. His lips soon landed on mine and he slowly kissed me, his hands trailing down my tummy. Untucking my sweater he pulled away from my lips. I frowned not liking the loss of his touch. Grabbing the hem of my sweater he began lifting it up.

"Up." He kissed my shoulder.

Lifting my arms up he pulled the sweater over my head and threw it on the coffee table. He stared at my body and I became self conscious. I tried to cover myself with my hands, but Lucky grabbed my wrists and held them down.

"Stop doing that, your fucking beautiful. Your beauty is something I can't possibly describe." He whispered the last part.

He leaned into my neck and inhaled a breath. Trailing his soft lips down my neck he began to press fluttering kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes as pleasure coursed through my body. He soon stared to softly suck on my skin, leaving wet kisses behind. Wrapping my arms around his neck I tugged on his hair.

He reached the same spot under my ear from earlier and roughly sucked on it, a loud moan falling from my lips. He smirked against my neck and licked that spot. Growing tired of his teasing I whimpered and opened my eyes.

He smirked and attacked my lips. Kissing him back I tugged on his hair and pressed closer against him. I gasped against his lips when I suddenly felt him grow hard against my core.

He wrapped his arms around me and stood up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, keeping our lips together I tugged on the hem of his shirt. He got the clue and pulled away from my lips, pulling the shirt over his head, leaving his chest bare to the view of my eyes. He quickly attached his lips back on mine, not once letting go of our kiss.

I soon felt the softness of a bed press against my back, along with hearing the sound of his shoes hit the floor.

Pulling away from my lips he looked down at me, leaving both of us breathing heavily. Not letting me catch my breath, he began kissing my bare skin. Feeling him begin to suck I closed my eyes again. I opened them again when he started to take off my skirt.

He looked up at me and I lifted my hips up, letting him take it off. Throwing it on the floor he pressed kisses on my hips and down my legs. Making his way back up he once again attacked my lips. He asked for entrance and I quickly allowed him, he took advantage of that and explored my mouth with his tongue. He bit my lip and a moan fell from my mouth. Kissing my bottom lip he tugged on it and let it go with a small pop.

Kissing my neck he held himself up with his hands and looked down at me. He stared down at me as I tried to regain my breath. I could feel his eyes roaming down my body, staring at me in hunger. Looking back up at me he kissed my collar bone, trailing his lips down to my chest, leaving behind scattered purple bruises.

Lifting his head up he looked down at my chest and back up at me.

"Can I?" He asked.

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

With that he reached his hands under my back and unclipped my bra with ease. He slowly started to remove the straps, sliding them down my shoulders. Hooking his finger onto the middle of the bra he pulled it away and threw it on the floor, leaving my chest bare to his eyes.

Looking back up at me he bit his lip and smiled.

"Beautiful." He whispered.

I blushed and tried to cover my chest, but he quickly reacted and pulled my hands away, holding my wrists above my head.

"What did I say about doing that." He lowly growled in my ear.

I shivered, his husky voice ringing in my ears.

Bringing his lips back down to my chest, he kissed his way down the valley of my chest. Without me noticing my eyes started fluttering closed. I felt his lips press against my skin as he kept his movements steady, moving closer and closer to my breasts.

Feeling his lips near my hardened bud, he suddenly took it in his mouth. I gasped at the new feeling, my hands reaching up to his hair and tugging on it.

He began sucking and nibbling on the bud, only sending more pleasure coursing through my body, more heat spreading between my legs. I moaned as he kept his tongue moving around my bud, his teeth scraping my skin. He removed his mouth away from the bud and pressed a wet kiss against it before moving over to the other one.

He did the same to it, giving it the same attention, making sure not to leave it without the same touch. I moaned and whimpered under him, his touch leaving my skin burning with desire and want. He pressed a wet kiss on my bud before pulling away. Looking up at me he stared at my flustered state, leaning down he gently kissed my neck.

Keeping his lips on my neck he moved his lips around, sucking and nibbling my skin, low moans and whimpers leaving my lips, his hands roaming my body.

Feeling his hand go down lower, I felt him hook his index finger around the band of my panties. Keeping his lips attached to my skin he slowly inched the fabric down my hips.

Slipping my panties down my legs he used his foot to completely take them off, leaving me fully naked under him. He attacked my lips once again, leaving one of his hands gripping my hip and the other roaming my legs.

Letting go of my lips he suddenly cupped my sex making a moan leave my lips. I shut my eyes as I felt his finger run up and down my lower lips.

My chest was rising up and down, my breathing erratic, my body burning with his touch.

I gasped when I felt his finger slip inside my lips and he soon began rubbing my clit with his finger. I moaned as he kept a steady movement going with his finger, pleasure running through me. I soon felt the feeling start to form in my tummy as he kept going. Suddenly he stopped rubbing my bud and slid his finger over my entrance.

I gasped feeling him enter me, gripping the duvets beside me I began shaking under him. Feeling him add a second finger he started to pump his fingers back and forth, the same small burn from earlier returning.

I soon became a moaning mess and the feeling in my tummy rushed through me. I moaned loudly feeling the same wet substance wet my inner thighs.

Lucky let out a quiet groan as he slipped his fingers out of me.

Breathing heavily, I let go of the grip I had on the sheets and opened my eyes. Lucky was staring down at me, watching my movements.

Once again he reached his fingers up and sucked them clean away from the wet substance. He smirked leaving my cheeks heating up with blush. I closed my eyes again, trying to regain my normal breathing back.

"Are you okay?" He asked gently rubbing my jaw.

I nodded and opened my eyes. I let out a small yawn and Lucky let out a small chuckle. He moved off of me and stood up, I watched him as he removed his jeans, leaving him only in his boxers. Getting back in the bed he grabbed my hips and pulled me against him. Wrapping his arms around me I cuddled deeper into him as I closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth he was giving off.

"Sleep, my princess." He softly said pressing a soft kiss to my temple.

I soon closed them and felt myself drifting to sleep.

Sorry for the late update, hope you enjoyed the chapter. 💕💖

Comment and vote. 🥰

P.S- For hitting chapter 20 chapters, I made another crap smut scene, but at least I tried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Queen By Bee

Fanfiction

5.9K 151 46
"You tried to convince me that you liked me, gave me hope. Now it's my turn." He whispered in a low raspy tone of voice then immediately crashed his...
429 26 22
Can i?" He whispered tilting his face along with mine parting his lips after licking them. "Yes" i muttered and he smiled amusingly "Bold move, swee...
94.1K 3.1K 36
He growl lowly as my breath become shallow from this steamy sessions. Within a second, he digs his canines into my skin, and moans escape my mouth at...
425K 20.8K 22
He was making me stutter as his little pout was making me feel guilty. His hands exploring my lower back, going down to my ass- his bottom lip still...