Crazy Things

By Jordon0_0

Asher Swan was an enigma. Full of charisma and charm, it wasn't too hard to tell he was going to do great thi... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
N E W M O O N
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
E C L I P S E
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
B R E A K I N G D A W N
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Fifty
Thats a wrap

Twelve

6.9K 196 28
By Jordon0_0

It was Tuesday morning and Asher had woken up from his restless night of tossing and turning, but nothing could take the smile that was on his face. He had gotten out of bed and ran to the bathroom before Bella even got the chance, she was still laying in her bed. He spent about 30 minutes doing his morning routine, shower and skincare, leaving it a steamy mess for Bella to deal with and she let out a grown when she walked. Making Asher laugh, he made his way to his room and got dressed. When he was done he heard honk from the street, he looked out the window and it was the big Jeep with a grinning driver waiting for the boy in the house. Asher made sure to finish up faster and grab a pop tart on his way out. 

"See ya dad and Bell! Emmett is picking me up apparently," Asher calls through the house. He wasn't sure if his father was there, but he knew Bella was changing in her room when she yelled back an "okay" as the door slammed shut from the rushing boy. 

"Good morning Asher!" Emmett greets while getting the door for the younger boy. 

"Morning Em," he says back with a smile. It took the boy a bit to actually wake up, especially when he didn't get caffeine.

"How did you sleep Ash?" Emmett asks. 

"It was pretty okay, I was honestly too happy to get good sleep last night. So we are going to have to make a pit stop at a gas station or somewhere to get me caffeine, or I will die," Asher states seriously, staring Emmett dead in the eyes. 

That made Emmett let out a loud laugh, "Of course, anything for you," Emmett agrees. "We wouldn't want you to die anytime soon, sir." 

Asher soon joined in with his friend, who is really more than a friend, but they haven't discussed that deeply yet. "You're a treasure, what would I do without you?" Asher tells hims dramatically. 

"Probably just suffer in loneliness with your sister," Emmett shrugs and then he feels a wack to the shoulder. 

"That was rude," he couldn't keep the smirk off his face. 

"Yea sure, but it is definitely true," Emmett defended. 

"I am great at making friends for your information," Asher states with a smug look. The same smirk growing into a smile. 

"Mhmm sure," Emmet says with a smile of his own on his face. 

The two stopped at a gas station and Asher got himself an iced coffee that he refused Emmett to pay for, they bickered about it the rest of the drive to Forks High and their hands had found their way too each other again. Bringing butterflies in the blue eyes boys stomach and making the honey eyed boy beam with happiness. They had pulled into the lot, right next to the shiny Volvo that held the rest of the family. The rest of the Cullen family was looking at the two boys with looks of amusement resting on their faces. 

The other teens of Forks had another thought resting in their minds, was the Swan boy with the biggest Cullen? It was question burning and one would be sure to pester Asher about it if he sat with them at lunch, or she'll bother his sister. Because privacy just wasn't a thing for her about anyones personal life. But that didn't matter the two boys who were just happy being in the others presence, no one else really mattered to them at that moment. 

As the day went on it felt like a drag to some people and others had questions they wanted answered, but the swan girl still hadn't gotten her answers from the bronzed haired boy. And so her mind was just full of thoughts, because she didn't notice the big black van coming to crush her from skidding on the ice. 

Asher saw what was happening and yelled the girls name, trying to get her to move desperately, he had tried running for her but Emmett strong grip held him in his spot. Isabella heard her brother yell and she looked up to see finally see the van, she was frozen in that spot waiting to be flattened. But it never came because a force with bronze hair had pushed her back and the van the other way, Bella did hit her head but instead of the pain she was filled with even more questions. Because she knew that the weird Cullen boy was across the lot near her brother, but now he was here in a flash. Now that the van had stopped the teens looked at each other while everyone swarmed the scene of action, and Asher was by her side in a minute when Emmett let go. 

"Bella?! Are you hurt?" The older boy was crouched to her level examining her, and he wouldn't let her get a word in with how worried he was. He had gone to get her in his arms when she winced as her head hit his chest.

"Ash I'm fine," she told him quickly once she heard him to have someone call for an ambulance. 

"Iz you hit your head, you might have a concussion or worse! You're going to the hospital, no ifs, ands, or buts about it miss," He ordered, with the ambulance on the way he kept her talking and he had gotten the crowd to go to another place. To make room for the paramedics and for Bella to be able to actually breath, too many people were trying to ask her if she was okay and it was making everything worse. 

As they were riding along to the hospital Asher had called their father to explain what had happened, and it was safe to say Charlie Swan was pissed that his baby was involved with a car accident. So he was going to raise hell for Tyler Crowley and make sure his little girl was okay, those were the two top priorities. 

The other two Swans were about to the highly talked about Carlisle Cullen, father to the two boys they were involved with. So as they were sitting in the ER having a nurse check the girl for anything Charlie bursts through the door, asking if Bella was alright. 

"I'm fine really, dad, calm down," she assured. 

"Bella I'm so sorry really, I tried to stop," Tyler kept saying. 

"It's fine Tyler," she told him before Charlie interjects. 

"It sure as hell is not okay!" He told the boy in a stern matter. 

"Dad, it really isn't his fault-" she starts before Charlie cuts her off. 

"No it isn't Bells, we nearly lost you," he tells her, his voice almost breaking. 

"Seriously Iz, you could have gotten hurt bad, so stop saying it's fine," Asher states his glare firmly resting on Tyler and Charlie does the same thing. 

"But you didn't," is the only thing she says back. Everyone was quiet as the well talked about Doctor Carlisle Cullen comes through the ER doors with a beautiful smile gracing his pale face. 

"I heard the Chiefs kids were here," he says and he whispers to the nurse he's got this one. "Your X rays say you've got no concussion, but you've got a nice knot growing on the back of your head," he says with a little laugh. 

She laughs a little with him before saying, "It would have been a lot worse without Edward knocking me out of the way."

"Thats for sure, it was amazing how fast he got there," Asher adds. As all the Swans looked at Carlisle, the younger two saw something in his face saying that there was more to this than they thought. 

Carlisle only smiled and said "As long as you're safe, thats all that matters." 

After that encounter with the Cullen father, they sat for a while before getting the clear to leave. Asher was making small talk with Bella, before Charlie went off to sign some paperwork. 

"And be sure to call your mom, she's probably worried out of her mind," he says before running off. 

"He told her! that's just a big ordeal about nothing," she grumbles as her and Asher round the corner seeing three members of the Cullen family talking in hushed voices, a clear argument going on. Asher couldn't tell what the whole thing was about, but he knew that they suddenly knew that the two were there. So Carlisle and Rosalie walk to his office and Edward walks over to Bella and him. 

"Can we talk for a moment?" she asks, his answer is just a nod. "How did you get to me so fast?" 

Edwards eyes widen at the blunt question, he looked to Asher to see if he was going to interject but his mind said otherwise, "I was standing right next to you, Bella," he answers nonchalantly. 

She scoffs, "you were not, you were next to your car," she states firmly. 

"I was walking with Em and clearly saw you over there too Edward," Asher says to back her up.

Edward rolls his eyes and responds with "No I wasn't." His easy going aura turned into ice in a second as he took a step closer to the girl. 

Asher was getting mad at the boys behavior with his sister, but before he could say anything Bella kept her word, "Yes you were Edward," a harsh glare on her face. 

"You must be confused, you hit your head after all," he tries to tell her.

Asher scoffed, "Hey, gaslighting is not allowed around these parts Edward,"he had enough with this Cullen. 

Edward didn't say anything to Asher as he waited for Bellas response, "I know what I saw," was all she said. 

"And what did you see?" he asked in a condescending tone to the girl, Asher was about to lose it before he heard Bella answer. 

"You stopped that van, you literally pushed it away," she states firmly. 

"Well no ones going to believe you Bella," he says. 

"I wasn't going to anyone besides Asher, since he would've gotten it out of me anyways," she tells him with all honesty. 

"She's right about that one, and if I hadn't we would be having this conversation in Spanish. In front of everyone," Asher tells Edward. 

The pale boy just scoffs again, "you could just thank me and we can all move on from this."

"Thanks," she says with an eye roll. 

"You guys aren't going to let this go anytime soon, are you?" Edward asks. 

"Of course not Cullen," is the answer Asher gives him before taking Bella's hand and dragging her down the hall. It was time for them to leave before Asher lost it all together, the arrogant ass would not be taking advantage of his sister if he was around to stop it. 

The Swan siblings walked to the Cruiser one fuming and the other filled with even more curiosity. Charlie was just glad to go home and have both is kids safe and under his watch for the night. Once they got the house the two went to their rooms not speaking word till the next morning, because Asher had to cool down mainly. It was a new day, and Emmett was there to pick the boy up for school again bringing his mood up to a whole new level. But for Bella she would be confused even more by Edward who was on a mission to just ignore her for the rest of eternity. 

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

78.8K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
63.5K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
3.5K 86 12
Bellamy Swan returns to Fork's with his twin sister Bella. He doesn't realise it when he gets there, but his fate had already been laid out without h...
78.5K 1.9K 16
"And so the Lion falls in love with the lamb" "What a stupid lamb" "What a sick, masochistic lion." (Yes, i know, thats Edward and Bellas quote but...