Two Types /=/ Four People

By Being_Delirious

"I have fallen deeper than what I have originally plan..." What a Year! Everyone had changed... Didn't they? ... More

Prolonged
(1) Meet up
(2) The Discreet
(3) Crossed Paths
(4) The Cabin
(5) Last Year (Ohm)
(6) Last Year (Terroriser)
(7) Names for You
(8) First Mission
(9) What's Before? // Suspicion
(10) the Crazy guest
(11) Grand Entrance//Reunion
(12) Resolution and Isolation
(13) Outlaw Charles
Stories and Pasts
(14) Back In The Team
(15) Ready up
(16) Game On
(17) Wake Up and Remember
(18) It All Came Down To This
(19) Down the Hill and Into the Ocean
Announcement
SEQUEL > WILL BE OUT.... (SOON)

(20) Missing You..

156 9 18
By Being_Delirious

Ryan breathed in the coldness as he sat down with a cup of brewed coffee in his hands. He slowly took a small sip while looking outside his window, frost patterns started appearing whilst his dark eyes stared as snowflakes slowly swayed before hitting the ground. It's about a year now since the war against the two coinciding teams. The miscreant v.s the proxies. He lightly chuckled with his sad eyes, Ryan's silent was soon disturbed by the ringing from his phone, pulling his phone out, he answered the call, "Hey, Brock? How you doing? Mmhm, yeah... Merry Christmas to you and Brian too.. Sure, you guys could always come visit. Brock, honestly, it's fine.. I'm alright, okay? Just... I'll talk to you guys soon, careful, yeah, bye." Ryan hanged up, he placed down his coffee and got into his gallery. The pictures of him and Cartoonz soon brought him out of his walls as emotions started to build up. 

He pressed back to his home screen picture which consists of him, Luke, Brian and Brock, having a nice buffet. And of course, the picture was taken before the fight. Before the fight... Y'all are probably wondering on what had happened after the fight. Well, 

"I hereby grant, David Nagle, Lui Calibre, Craig Thompson and Scott Charles Youker, as to officially be a member of the White Owls agency." Cody pronounced, soon, applause roared from the crowd, the whole agency are quite glad to have some new comers after losing a lot of men. They sure need to readjust the whole agency, retrace their plans, fix back their data, recollect weapons and ammunition such. Evan clasp his hands together as he watch the four officially get hired. He glanced by Marcel who was happily clapping his hands, quite glad to have Scott as a member. Evan could never unseen the excitement in his friend's eyes. Evan's smiled slowly faded once he got reminded of the empty seat besides him. 

Flashback

Once Cody left the room, Evan's mind immediately went to check on Tyler's safety. He lightly cursed himself for forgetting something so important. Evan stopped in front of Tyler's room, a bit uneasy, he slowly turned the knob, pushing the door making a low creak. Evan poked his head out, "Tyler? Sorry about the disturbance..." Evan started, pushing the door completely open. As he got closer to the bed his heart stopped. Not a second later, Evan came out crashing the doors open and stumbling back towards the lobby, passing by a handcuffed blonde, "T-Tyler!" Evan called out, he ran towards the surveillance room, desperately trying to locate on a 6 foot tall male wearing an hospital gown. Scanning his chocolate eyes from monitor to monitor,

he finally stopped at camera 5 watching as a tall male run down the hallway, trying to catch up on a blonde. Evan's breath hitched, Tyler... He had gone missing... What's going to happen? Clenching his fist over the table, Evan repeatedly bang his fist over, upset and disappointed about himself. He immediately stopped, trying to process something out, that boy... He glanced back over the camera, it's the same blonde douche who got Tyler in a coma in the first place! He ripped himself out from the monitors, ran down the hallway where he first came from and actually catching up to the guards. "YOU!" Evan called out, his onyx eyes met with a pair of blue ones, he left no time in grabbing the smaller male's collar, holding the masked one up. "Where is he?! Where's Tyler?!" Evan asked, his knuckles turning white as he gritted his teeth. Bryce didn't budge, he simply stared back down at the boy who unfortunately is his brother's partner in crime. "I'm talking to you!" Evan yelled once again, frustration envelops him and you might have thought that the guards are supposed to be stopping him by now, but no one even tries to mess with the private.  Minutes passed, Bryce glanced over the guards who had been dragging him earlier, they were all backing away, fear are visible in their eyes. Like some twisted joke, the blonde male began laughing, Evan just glared back, he wasn't sure if this guy is even in his right mind. 

"Seriously? This? Is this all you got Vanoss? or should I say Evan Fong? Ha! I don't get why my brother have you as his partner. You're actually pathetic. But I'll give you a clue-", Bryce leaned closer, with the binds tying his wrists from his back weren't much help but he was able to lean down and whispered on Evan's ear, "You'll never get him back.." Bryce pulled back, a twisted grin came upon his lips but then he started screaming, "You'll never have him back! Not anymore! He's mine, My Brother!" Bryce yelled, he started thrashing around, shaking like hell, Evan eventually dropped him. What the actual fu*k... Evan glanced over the guards then pointed over the shouting Bryce, "Put him in a mental facility." He ordered, "this guy is f*cking nuts inside his head." Was all Evan's response before putting his hands back inside his pockets, his gaze is fixated on the floor, not bothering as Bryce's yells suddenly turned into laughter, have shouting 'you'll never get him back'. 

End of Flashback

Evan gripped his mask tighter, "Yo Evan," Marcel called out, snapping the Canadian's thought, "Hmm?" He turned around to face Marcel's worried face, "Wassup man?" Marcel sighed, he couldn't even think of what his friend had gone through, "Look man, if you need anyone to talk to, just tell me, I'm here okay?" Marcel reassured, Evan just sighed and nodded, "I know." The two fist bumped before Marcel finally told him the main case, "Your brother is calling for you, he's over by his office." Marcel in formed, patting the jet black haired male, Evan nodded back with a smile this time before heading off to his brother's office. A lot have happened since the attack, with their father dead, the second in command was the next one to lead. Who could it be? Well we guess it's obvious. Cody turned into the CEO of the company and ever since that happened, he noticed that his brother had grown distant. Knocking on the door, Cody's voice answered, "Come in." Cody didn't even bother to look up, he seem to be busy at something. "Cody?" Evan's voice startled the concentrated man, "Oh, Evan... sit down." Cody gestured, Evan then sat down with a worried expression, "Daang dude, you look exhausted," And he wasn't kidding when he said that, underneath Cody's eyes turned darker, Evan notoced had been getting less sleep after he got announced to be the next CEO. "I..." Cody's eyes dropped, he loudly sighed, tears began rushing out of his eyes making Evan panic. "What the fuck, Dude!" Evan stood up, hurriedly going over to his brother's aid, "I... Jaren... He quit. His father told him to quit... Since I'll just be a stupid president who seats down in his office, what's he supposed to do? I'm supposed to be his partner and now? Make him an assistant?" Cody shrugged his head defeatedly, "I have to let him go anyways," Cdoy sniffed, Evan scrunch his eyebrows, not understanding at the remorseful face his brother currently have. "What?" was all Evan could say, he patted Cody at the back in attempt to comfort the man. "I..." 

"Cody.. I love you!" Smii7y blurted out, he closed his eyes shut as to Cody stared back in shock, "Jaren... I... I appreciate the compliment but uhh..." Cody scratched the back of his neck, "I'm straight." Smii7y swear those two words turned into a blade that stabbed his heart. "Uhh.. haha, I know that." Smii7y spilled out, sweat formed on his forehead as he his body slowly goes weak. "I know that of course, I just so happen to confess it because... because I need to get it out of my chest.." Smii7y sighed, his hands tightly gripped at the paper he had been holding on to. "Jaren...-" But before Cody could continue, Smii7y held up the papers he had been clinging on to. "What's this?" Cody asked as he took the papers from Smii7y's hands. Smii7y continued to look down, "I'm quitting." As if is lungs stopped working, Cody couldn't breath for a second once Smii7y spilled out the news. "What? Jaren if it's about-" "No, it's not about this... My dad told me to quit this job and move on to another.. From now on, I'll simply be a normal college student with a normal life." Smii7y forced a smile, he silently wish for Cody to disagree but... "Lucky you... I wish I could get a normal life." Cody darkly chuckled, the pain in his chest was unbearable, hearing his bestfriend quitting and leaving him all alone was too much for him. Smii7y frowned, "You know you can't just keep me here... Obviously you'll just stay here inside your office, attend meetings and etc. What am I supposed to do? Be your secretary?" In all reality Smii7y wish no more but to stay, he couldn't really blame his father to be protective of him. Just after what happened to his mother his father couldn't stop worrying. And when his father found out that he was shot, he immediately ordered Smii7y to quit. "I guess... you do deserve a normal life." Cody answered, Smii7y's heart shattered. Not only was he got rejected but Cody is letting him go, "Yeah.. maybe it's for the best.." With no other words, Smii7y walked out of his office, hand clutching over his heart as glimmering liquids started to fall out from the side of his cheeks, "It's for the best.."

"It's for the best.." Cody repeated, eyes swollen up from crying, Evan stared at how helpless he was with his brother but then again, his mind went through to Tyler's condition. What if... he shooked his head before sighing, comforting back at his weeping brother. It's probably for the best...

Gorilla smiled back again before waving off, He then met up with Satt by the gate, greeting the man with a faint smile, "Hey, how'd it go?" Sattelizer asked with his worried eyes, Gorilla slightly shrugged, "Of course.. Mrs. Brown didn't take it easy... Anthony was basically her eldest son who have helped her through the struggle of their daily lives..." Gorilla sighed while Satt thought for a moment, "So.. You're really going to do this?" Gorilla nodded. "until?" Satt added, he just couldn't stop could he? "Until Amellie reach her 18th Birthday, as for now, I have to help them." Satt sighed for a bit before smiling, "I'll do what I can bro," Gorilla laughed and fist bumped Satt, they both decided to strode off before the day goes out.

Ryan woke up by the vibrations from his phone, he muttered grumpily before rubbing his eyes and checking it out. It was a message from Brock, He and Brian were having their feast together. a message followed up saying, "Guess the difference~" by this, Ryan was now fully up, observing the picture eagerly. Not so soon, his hazel eyes dropped down over a pair of silver rings both Brian and Brock are wearing in their ring finger. He suddenly jumped out of his seat and began calling Brock, not a minute later Brock answered, "Is it true? Are you guys finally dating???" Brock laughed once he heard Ryan basically shouting and cheering, "yep," smacking his lips together, emphasizing the letter 'p' with his mouth. Brock then turned his phone and opened Skype to check out on Ryan. Ryan opened his laptop, taking down his phone and finally faced the love birds with a wide goofy grin. Brock held his phone up before waving back at Ryan. Brock observed the old friend, Ryan was basically snuggled up into one of Luke's hoodie which is basically bigger and much more comfy. Brock gave Ryan a gentle smile, knowing him, he still didn't get over Luke's disappearance. Brock's mind went back to when they were in a boat together, Ryan's calls and yells were still fresh in his ears, the hazel eyed male was begging for Luke to come back, to come out... "Cartoonz! Come back!! I need you! Please, don't leave me... you promised..." Brock could still remember on how Ry cried in his room for weeks. 

Brock glanced back at the man from his phone, he could physically still see the pain in those hazel eyes but he decided to not pry over the Luke subject. "How's the weather in Austria?" Brock finally broke the silence, he saw the brunette glance outside his window, then back at the laptop. "Well.. Snow starts to set in.. It will be winter soon." Ryan smiled, Brock nodded in agreement. He was kinda glad the Ryan agreed to continue on with his new rank. Ryan and Brock continued to chat away and not soon, behind Brock was a creeping Brian, gesturing for Ryan to shut up as he tiptoed towards Brock, Brock who had no idea of his partner's presence confused at why Ryan giggled louder. Just before he could turn around, a pair of strong arms hoisted him up from the floor, cradling him near to a bare chest. The sudden action made Brock gasp and yelp, he then looked up to meet with a pair of grey-ish blue eyes. The Irishman laughed at his boyfriend's cute reaction. Ryan laughed as well, glad to see his two fellow comrades. Brian took Brock's phone then grinned at Ryan, "Sup Ry?" he greeted the hoodied man who reciprocate the greetings, "Did you hear that Ry? Brock's gasp is so cute!" Brock lightly glared at his mocking boyfriend before rolling his eye. Ryan nodded, chuckling at the two lovers. 

"Daamn.. I wish I was there.." Ryan sighed apologetically, Brian and Brock shook their heads, "It's alright Ryan. Maybe next winter, hey have you asked Santa for something this year?" Brian in formed, Ryan smiled and nodded. Before engaging into another conversation Ryan stare outside of his window and towards the moon, 'yeah... since Santa is basically Saint Nicholas I wished and prayed for Luke to come back safe and sound...' 

The bar was roaring with laughter and cheers, a pair of brown shoes walked by the drunken bodies towards the bartender in the bar. He accidentally shouldered some drunken gangster on his way, the gangster immediately raged and roared back at the guy, in all honesty, he could care less of the gangster behind him but his ear heard the sound of a barrel in the gun. The gangster smiled dazed, satisfied that he was able to get the stranger's attention. He slowly walked over the stranger, all eyes are now set on him as he sway side by side due to the alcohol. "Hey! You! Yeah you, you f*cking dare to touch me eh?? Let's see who's the tough guy now.." The drunken guy smugly grinned, quite confident with thee weapon he have. The stranger just annoyingly sighed before holding the guy's wrist. "Look-" The gangster immediately felt fear shudder in his body as the stranger tightened its grip around his wrist, "-I have no f*cking time withe your drunk ass so why don't you-" The stranger slowly raise up the gangster who is by now, cowering in fear. "-Sit the f*ck down you bitch!" The stranger quickly throw the gangster by the side table, making sure to break some of his bones for stopping him. The drunk ass slowly groaned in pain, every one else inside the club either got up or dashed straight away, scared to be the next person who got their ribs broken just by being lift and smashed against the table. The stranger huffed and continued his way towards the bartender who was calmly wiping thee glass drinks. "Took you long enough," Sark sighed as the man sat down, "Sorry, it was kinda hard swimming 16 hours straight after you jumped off from a very high place." The voice was a bit raspy and Sark immediately gave him a glass of whiskey. "So.. have you finished your remaining mission?" The jet black  haired male nodded, fiddling with his pockets  before taking out a fake I.D. Sark sighed, quite impressed by the determination of the man sitting in front of him. "You're that excited to see Ryan again, huh?"The bearded man chuckled bitterly as he shake his cup, "Yup... I did promise him something." Luke grinned at the smiling Sark, he was now able to finish his last required task, by next month, he could probably go to Austria now. Luke glanced outside the dusty mirror, slightly wiping it out to see the moon shine bright,

"Just Wait, I'll be there soon, Ryan."

End Of The Story 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 173 23
81.3K 1.8K 69
***warning very shitty one shots lol*** This was my first time writing one-shots. I was also 13 at the time so It's very cringey and not good at all...
7K 130 12
Okay so I love all of these guys and they always make me laugh, so why not make some oneshots for my favorite ships.
182K 5.1K 81
Vanoss H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Lui Calibre Moo Snuckel SilentDroidd Terroriser BasicallyIDoWrk Daithi De Nogla One shots on the VanossG...