Possessive Much ?

By Ihateschool52303

( EDITING!) He pushed me against the gym lockers and man did he look different. Not scary but...... Posses... More

Authors Note
Faster then you can say Dolan
Holy Moly!
In the tree
Beautiful
Kill Me Now
A magician never tells
Lets go have some fun
Be nice
Cousins?!
Can I get a Kiss too?
Get out!
Im sorry
Grandma Rosie
How can you leave a kid!?
The only time I would see you on your knees
Friends?
You got it babe
Woah!
I cant believe you got me wet
Bad Ass!
A date?
Wheres my Doughnut?
Whos the girl?
I could do better
I dont want to go with you
Yes Ma'm
Mia?!
Party?!
The kiss
Finally
Admit it
Happy?
Hey Princess
Thank you!
Enlighten me
Sugar plum
Cardi Is my bitch
Thank the Will
Dance with me
Morning breath
Im ready
Do you think this bra matches my eyes?
I have to do this.
See you then
Promise?
I will be back before you know it.
He is stealing my girlfriend
THANK YOU!
LILY!
I need you
Queen
Believe that
Better Man
Second Book?!
EPILOGUE!
Second book!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2020

Tears

64.8K 2.2K 211
By Ihateschool52303

Hunters POV

" BABY!!"

" LILYANNA!"

" BABY!"

What the fuck just happened!?

I heard a crash and I'm praying to god it wasn't her. I ran downstairs and almost bumped into my mom I couldn't even think straight.

" Woah there, slow down."

I wanted to say something but I couldn't. I couldn't speak at all. I put my finger up so she can hold on.

" Ma... Lily..."

Her face instantly changed. " What happened?"

" Crash."

She put her hand to her mouth, " Oh my goodness come on! We are going to the hospital."

I shook my head, " It just... happened." The last part that I said was a whisper. " She was on the phone with me."

She shook her head but didn't say anything, she grabbed her keys and opened the door, once she realize that I was still standing there she grabbed my hand.

" Standing there isn't going to help Hunter. The baby girls parents don't even know. We need to hurry."

I was in a state of shock just thinking about the pain my baby is going through right now. I hope she is okay.

I grabbed my phone and left out the door with her.

" Do you know where she was at?"

I shook my head, " No, she said she was leaving Christian."

My mom nodded, " So she is close to Christians house. Call her parents."

God, how am I going to tell them their daughter could possibly be in a car accident?  I should of told her to call me back when she got home. Fuck Hunter!

I went to her moms number and hesitated to call her. I decided just to get it over with.

It rang three times before she picked up.

" Hello Hunter."

" Hey, are you sitting down?"

She chuckled, " Yes."

" Well I think Lily has been in a car accident and I don't know where she is and I'm trying to find her and-."

" What?! Oh my goodness is she at the hospital?! I'm coming!"

" No. she said she was leaving Christians house and then I heard a big boom and she hasn't replied."

I heard her sobbing and I was going to say something until I noticed my moms car stop and I saw the scene in front of me.

" 30th and 86th. Come now!"

I hung up and ran out. It was paramedics and many people gathering around the scene.  I saw Princess's car and another car. Lily's side of the car was messed up. I just stood there, taking in the scene before me. I watched everyone looking  and then I looked on the ground and there she was just laying there. The side of her face was bleeding and her eyes were closed.

" No!"

I tried to run to her but the dumb ass police officer wouldn't let me.

" Sorry son, but you can't come past this line."

" That's my fucking girlfriend!"

" I'm really sorry but you need to let them do their job."

I looked at her. Laying there lifeless. I know I couldn't go back there so I asked him the question.

" Is she okay?"

The officer nodded, " She is breathing, a little slower then usual but they are going to take her to the hospital shortly."

I nodded, trying not to punch him in his eye.

" Lily!"

I turned around and it was her mom. She ran to the front where I was.

" That's my daughter!"

The officer had the same look he gave me, " Sorry Ma'm but you can't go past this line."

" LOOK BUDDY, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HEARD WHAT THE HELL I JUST SAID BUT THAT IS MY CHILD. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE WITH MY KID, SO YOU LET ME THROUGH OR I LET MYSELF THROUGH!"

I smirked at the officer, Go Lucy!

He shook his head and told her to go ahead but I still had to stay back. I was fine with that as long as someone stayed with her.

+++++++++++

It's been 3 hours since the crash and everyone was at the hospital. Lily was in surgery right now because she had internal bleeding. I stood in the corner just watching everyone hug each other and cry or some where just sitting there.

" She's going to be okay."

I took my attention off of everyone and looked at the man standing next to me.

Dr. Mitchell.

" Excuse me."

He chuckled, " The surgery was a success and I thought you would like to be the first to know due to the fact that you are alone and probably thinking bad scenarios."

I hugged him. " Thank you. Thank you so much."

Tears were coming down my eyes and I didn't care. This incident made me think about my dad and to know that I was some of the reason why she got into this car accident, it broke me apart.

" Wait, what about the other person, are they okay."

He nodded. " Yes, he was under the influence but he is okay also."

Even though this guy caused it, it was still a human being and I wanted to make sure he was okay.

" Okay thank you, you should tell everyone else the good news."

He walked away and I could tell when he said it because everyone started crying and some smiling.

My baby is going to be okay.

I walked to the hallway of rooms, not bothering to ask a nurse because I didn't have time to hear them say, " You have to wait until she wakes up." Or some other shit

Fuck that.

I kept walking until I saw Montez. I opened the door slowly and walked in.

She was laying on the bed with a tube in her mouth, eyes closed, and her hands were on her stomach. She had bandages on her face and I just looked at her. My baby is a fighter.

I walked up to her and grabbed her hand. I sat down on the chair next to her bed and just kept looking at her.

She will probably call me a creep right now if she was awake.

" Hey Princess."

I picked up her hand and kissed it, " The doctors said you are going to be okay. Im so thankful because I wouldn't know what to do. You are my world and once I heard that sound, I was going crazy. I love you."

I put my head to her stomach and wrapped my arms around her. I start crying just thinking about how she made it. And how I'm so lucky that this didn't turn out for the worst. Eventually sleep took over me.

+++++++++++++

Awww my poor readers😭 who was ready for this?! I was.

She is going to be okay!

Around two more chapters left then the epilogue 😭 I'm going to cry.

Vote or don't byeee ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 47.2K 29
"You are mine do you understand that"? I whimpered at the possessive tone in his voice. "You don't own me". his eyes grew an even darker shade of bla...
15.7K 383 20
*Horrible story read at own risk* "I'm sorry but you can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with even if you are a soon to be Alpha," I stood up...
2M 50K 40
Hello everyone!! ♡This story is completed but not edited. This was my first ever book so you will most definitely find mistakes.♡ "Bend over, baby."...
11.8M 284K 37
I don't know how it happened. One minute I'm living an extremely lonely life and all it takes is getting lost to change all of that. But, change is g...