Eternal love: Jacob and Renes...

By xxbandsxandxbooksxx

What happens after the Volturi departure? What happens with Jacob's imprint? Will Renesmee love him back?Obst... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Family Tree
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 Pt.2
Chapter 9 Pt 1
Chapter 9 Pt2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 21
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
IMPORTANT
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Part 1
Chapter 23 Part 2
A/N
Chapter 24: Guide
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Surprise: Happy New Years: Part 1 of 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Finishing

Chapter 10

439 13 3
By xxbandsxandxbooksxx

Renesmee's POV

When Chase answered he was completely calm. I was expecting him to be angry with me or at least full of rage. I was shocked. I was completely wrong. He answer me the complete opposite way I thought he would. I set up a day. We were going to meet up on Saturday at 7. He was picking me up and taking me to the diner. I couldn't take it any longer. I marched downstairs and sat next to Jake. We decided to watch a movie. We were watching "Evil Dead". When I got scared I hid behind Jake. His scent was intoxicating. It was sweet. I got out from behind him and leaned on his shoulder. He looked at me and asked me "Nessie are you scared?" I nodded in response. he just laugh at me. I then noticed Jake's top button was undone. Then I thought to maybe take his shirt off and just have him walk around the house like that for a few hours. I then noticed his full lips. What if I were to kiss him. My dad growled extremely loud. " Absolutely not and let me remind you. I can read your thoughts!!" He then left towards his and moms room. He shut the door. So I wouldn't be able to hear. I caught part of the conversation. " Edward we have to tell her!" my mom said. " No, she isn't ready." My dad replied. I then heard it slowly disappearing. I think my Dad noticed and decided to whisper.

___________________________To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 788 19
Evie Swan loves visiting her dad Charlie in Forks, but she hasn't been since Bella moved in the last two years. What happens when she returns for Bel...
85.8K 1.7K 16
With everything going on with Laura, what happens if Edward didn't leave forks and only Bella to find a way to become a vampire aka joining the Voltu...
224K 6.7K 48
What would happen if Bella chose Jacob, and she never jumped off the cliff? Will she find true love? ____________________________________ All rights...
9.3K 69 14
What do you think happens after breaking dawn well not a happy ending that's for sure. This is what i think will happen after breaking dawn. will set...