The Eldest Uchiha (Naruto Fan...

By LightWolf46

My name you ask? It's Umi, Umi Uchiha. Eldest Child of Fugaku and Mikoto, elder sister of Itachi and Sasuke. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 Chapter 1 of Umi's Story
Chapter 53 Chapter 2 of Umi's Story
Chapter 54 Chapter 3 of Umi's Story
Chapter 55 Chapter 4 of Umi's Story
Chapter 56 Chapter 5 of Umi's Story
Chapter 57 Chapter 6 of Umi's Story
Chapter 58 Chapter 7 of Umi's Story
Chapter 59 Chapter 8 of Umi's Story
Chapter 60 Chapter 9 of Umi's Story
Chapter 61 Chapter 10 of Umi's Story
Chapter 62 Chapter 11 of Umi's Story
Chapter 63 Chapter 12 of Umi's Story
Chapter 64 Chapter 13 of Umi's Story
Chapter 66 Chapter 15 of Umi's Story
Chapter 67 Chapter 16 of Umi's Story
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
The End

Chapter 65 Chapter 14 of Umi's Story

281 10 0
By LightWolf46

1 Month Later - Umi's POV - Age 17 - Jonin

I finish packing up my room and I look at it sadly. "Alright, I'm finished." I say to no one since no one is home.

I move my stuff over to my new apartment across town and I sigh.

"Well, now I don't have to deal with Father's disappointment or the Uchiha's increasing shame." I say to myself quietly and I unpack my room and do what not before I lay on my bed, summoning Kovu as I so and I land on him.

"Your upset." Kovu says to me.

"Yeah, no kidding, I had to move out of home, just to escape the increasing disappointment and shame from the Uchiha, it turns out I couldn't handle the shame and disappointment from the Uchiha." I say and Kovu nods.

"Yeah, well, you should get some rest, some mental rest." Kovu says to me.

"Yeah, alright, don't leave the apartment for a week and do whatever the hell I want." I say and Kovu nods and I get comfortable against him and I fall asleep, until, someone poofs in front of me and my eye twitches in annoyance.

"Seriously?"

I look up at Kakashi. "Give me a break." I say to him.

"You didn't invite me?" Kakashi asks and I facepalm.

"Your such a child." I say to him and he chuckles.

"You can lay down if you want, just let her rest, I'm forcing her to mentally rest after the past couple months." Kovu says to Kakashi.

"Yep, and I'm choosing to sleep because I feel like the walking dead." I say to Kakashi who just nods and sits against Kovu on his other side.

"Well, I'll be here, keeping an eye on you two then." Kakashi says to me and I look at him.

"Why? Is something going on?" I ask him.

"Nothing, Danzo and the Uchiha are angry, but nothing." Kakashi says to me.

"Oh great, now I'm glad I got out of the compound." I say and Kakashi and Kovu nod. "Anyways, night, night." I say and the two sweat drop as I go back to sleep.

A Week Later

"She's been asleep for a week now."

I stir slightly. "How long?" I ask.

"A week, 7 days total."

I open my eyes to look up at Kakashi. "Seriously?" I ask and he nods. "Oh my Kami." I say and I reluctantly sit up.

"Want something to eat?" Kakashi asks me.

"No, I need to shower." I say and he sweat drops.

"Your a personal neat freak." Kakashi says to me and I nod.

I get up and Kovu sits up and jumps off the bed and heads to the kitchen where I now leave some water for him.

I grab some clothes from my drawers.

"Well, I'm gonna start making dinner then." Kakashi says to me with a closed eyed smile.

"I just moved in, who says I have groceries?" I ask him.

"Me." Kakashi says to me and I sweat drop at him as he walks to the kitchen.

I walk into my bathroom and I take a long hot shower and once I'm done, I change into a black tank top with the Uchiha crest on the back and black leggings. I brush through my hair thoroughly and I blow dry it. I walk to the kitchen and Kovu headbutts me.

"No, you feed me." Kovu says to me.

I sweat drop along with Kakashi. "Alright, alright." I say to him and he points to the plate of bacon with his nose. "No, you have food back on Mountain Cat." I say to Kovu who just taps his foot impatiently and I release his summoning and he poofs. "So temperamental, he's just like Tasu." I say and Kakashi nods in agreement.

Kakashi finishes making breakfast and we sit down at the table with the food.

"So, by what your Father has said and done, he wants you to act like the old Egyptian women, only seen and not heard then." Kakashi says to me and I nod.

"Basically, and since I have a mind of my own, apparently I'm a bad person." I say and Kakashi nods.

"Yeah, you do have a mind of your own, sometimes good, sometimes bad." Kakashi says to me.

I just snort and finish my food, I grab my plates and I head to the kitchen while Kakashi sweat drops.

"Women are so temperamental." Kakashi says to himself.

I wash my stuff and walk to my room and I change into my normal uniform. Kakashi walks in and I look at him as we both stare at each other as I walk backwards to the window, Kakashi eyeing me, telling me no, just by the signal of his eyes, while as I'm saying yes.

I jump out the window backwards and I backflip to the ground and a yard or so above the ground I stop flipping and I land on my feet, while Kakashi is looking out the window and I smirk.

I stretch as I walk and I head to the Hokage office and I knock.

"Come in."

I walk in to see Lord Hokage, Danzo, Lady Koharu and Lord Hotaru. "Did I come at a bad time?" I ask.

"No you didn't, but, where have you been the past 7 days?" Lord Hokage asks me.

"Sleeping." I say to him.

"Odd, but, why are you here?" Lord Hokage asks me.

"To let you know I'm not dead and to see if you had any missions for me." I say to Lord Hokage.

"Not right now, Ebisu already took the major mission." Lord Hokage says to me.

"Welp, I'll let him handle that then and deal with the crazy mobs." I say to him.

"Dismissed." Lord Hokage says to me and I nod and leave the room.

I walk to my training grounds and I start training.

I train until noon when suddenly someone comes flying at me, I hold the girl up by the back of her shirt. "Taiyo, what trouble did you get into now?" I ask her.

"Sensei, these people are invading the village!" Taiyo says urgently.

"Then why hasn't the signal gone off?" I ask her.

"I don't know." Taiyo says to me.

I turn her around and I see a punch mark on her cheek and I look at her worried. "Taiyo, did you get into a fight with a Chunin or Jonin?" I ask her.

"No." Taiyo says to me and I look at her, seriously concerned. "It was Father." She says truthfully while looking down.

I frown and set her down. "You should be at the academy, why were you at home?" I ask her.

"Because Father wouldn't let me out of the house." Taiyo says to me.

"Why not?" I ask her.

"He was upset and mad and angry and scary, he terrified me." Taiyo says to me scared.

I hug her to me. "You'll be staying with me for a while then and I'll pay your Father a visit." I say to her and Taiyo nods. We appear in my apartment and I set her down on a chair and I clean her wound. "I remember, Tsuki-Sensei would always scold me for getting into fights on my missions, especially when I lost." I say to Taiyo and I sweat drop at that while Taiyo giggles.

"What did Mother do when you won?" Taiyo asks me.

"Cheer and then scold me for getting into a fight." I say to her. "She's the reason on how I got whipped into shape to be an actual Uchiha, I don't pick fights anymore and I rarely disobey my parents now and I'm training two people in the ways of being a true Uchiha and protectors of the village, just like Tsuki-Sensei, did to me and how her mother did to her and her mother to her and her mother before her and her father to her and his mother to him all the way up to towards the beginning of the Uchiha." I say to Taiyo who nods.

"Wow." Taiyo says to me.

I nod. "Your mother was a great woman and an even better Ninja of the Hidden Leaf, she loved it with her life and taught me that while she was training me." I say and Taiyo nods.

"Just like you." Taiyo says to me.

After a while I send Taiyo to my room to sleep while I sit in the living room reading.

I lay on my couch as I read and soon enough I fall asleep while reading.

A while later I get shaken slightly and I wake up to look up at Kakashi.

"What the hell?" I ask.

"Your still in your uniform and your on your couch." Kakashi says to me.

"And?" I ask as I sit up. "Taiyo's father abused her this morning so I'm having her stay with me until I have a talk with her father." I say to Kakashi who's eye widens slightly at that.

Kakashi ends up sitting next to me reading while I end up going back to sleep, laying against him.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.4K 61
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN NARUTO I also don't own the art, it belongs to its respectful owners. Enjoy the story, feel free to comment and vote.
67.1K 1.5K 28
Book 1 Uta is Obito's son. (Everyone is already in Akatsuki beside Itachi.)
285K 8.6K 36
What happens when two heirs of two noble clans clash? This story is a romantic journey between Aya Hyuga, and Itachi Uchiha.
263K 6.9K 26
My name is (Y/n). I was adopted by the nicest people ever. Uzumaki Kushina, and Namikaze Minato.. I apologize now for spelling and grammar errors. ~D...