Thomesa ~ One Shots

By thomesalove

A bunch of Thomesa one shots (some sad, some happy) to fix our broken hearts ❤ Requests are always open! More

Requests
Nightmares
Reunion
Heaven
Pick Up Lines
The Last Night
Love Hurts
Texts I
Emotional Tether
Birthday Present
The Cure
A Different Day
Sick At Home
Goodbye
Kissing And Winning
The Writer And The Dedicated Fan
Wish
Texts II
Good News
Restless Night
Sweet Dreams
Night In The Slammer
About Time
The Only Reason
Everything Is Not Enough
They Grow Up So Fast
Memories From The Past
Big Girls Don't Cry
The Last Gift
Thank You!
10k??!!
20k!!!
30k?!!
40k?? i am ~levitating~

Best Friends' Fights

1.6K 36 54
By thomesalove

Okay this happens in real life (idk how to say this isn't in the Maze Runner story line without being like this 😂) and they're around 8/9 years old.

Hope you like it!

(Ps: I don't hate Brenda, okay I just couldn't make up a name)

---------

They're on a bus trip to the park a few kilometers away from their school, having fun and playing on their PSP's (a/n I hope I'm not the only one here who played on this console when little 😂) while they wait to arrive school.

Thomas and Teresa sit together, with Brenda and other kid named Minho in front of them, who are playing enthusiastically the gaming console, while the two look out the window in silence, watching the raindrops hitting the bus' windows.

"I can ask Brenda to borrow it for a bit." Teresa turns to Thomas, and the boy she has a crush on, and knows has a crush on her too, nods with a smile on his face at the suggestion.

Teresa smiles and touches Brenda on the shoulder, who turns around a bit to hear what her best friend has to say.

"Hey, Bren, can we play a little bit? You've been playing all trip and we wanted to, too."

"Sorry, Ter, I'm finishing up a level and I can't give it to you now. Wait a few minutes, okay? I'll give it to you, I promise." Brenda replies, returning to her previous position with the console still on her hands, giggling with Minho as well.

Thomas huffs in response, resting his head on his hand, turning to look at Teresa.

"Seriously, is it that hard for her to just give it to us for a minute!?" Thomas protests whispering, and Teresa tries hard not to laugh at his frustrated expression.

"She'll let us play, you'll see. She promised after all."

And with this, the two look out the window once again, occasionally sighing out of boredom.

After some minutes, the two hear Brenda cheering and throwing her arms in the air, and that's when they know she had cleared the level.

"Brenda? Can you let us play now? We're almost at school so it won't take you much time." Teresa says, touching her on the shoulder to catch her attention. Brenda, in the other hand, keeps playing, ignoring her best friend by talking to Minho instead.

"Brenda?" Teresa repeats, and when Thomas looks at her with his sad face, she knows Brenda won't let them play.

It's something childish, stupid maybe. But a promise is a promise. And even though Thomas and Teresa are still young, they know pretty well the meaning of promising something. Perhaps, they are bored, and kids getting bored is something everyone dislikes. Specialy them.

"Brenda, are you listening to me?" Teresa repeats, but Thomas turns to her.

"Ter, just forget it. She won't give it away anyway. And we already arrived so..." Teresa looks out the window, seeing her school as the bus comes to a stop.

"Alright, kids, unbuckle your seatbelts and let's leave in order, alright? Be careful with the stairs, please." The teacher announces, and the class does as they're told.

Teresa walks away from Brenda, murmuring a "Thank you" out of irony as she does so, making sure she hears it. Thomas follows behind her, giving Brenda a disappointed stare.

As they enter the canteen, where they're supposed to wait for their parents to pick them up, they all sit on the same table: Thomas, Brenda, Newt, Minho and Teresa.

Teresa and Thomas are the only ones quiet, the two too hurt to direct any word to their best friend.

As the minutes pass by, moms and dads show up to pick their children up, and the room starts getting less crowded.

And that's when Teresa can't hold it anymore. She's been thinking for a long time on what she's going to say to Brenda, but now she's done. She just wants to straight things up, and even if she's disappointed, she just wants her friend back, and that's the most important thing for her.

"Brenda?" Teresa calls, her voice quiet, barely a whisper.

Brenda looks at her, and Teresa tries to ignore her cold stare.

"You promised." It's the only thing that comes out of Teresa's mouth, and Thomas nods in agreement.

"So what? It's mine, I do whatever I want with it and I let whoever I want to play with it." Brenda spats, shutting up Teresa immediately.

"You let people you barely know 'play with it' and not your best friends?" Teresa asks, her voice extremely calm as Brenda stands up.

"Listen, Teresa, I don't even know why I'm your friend, even more best friend."

Teresa stands up as well, walking towards Brenda trying her best to block the tears from forming in her eyes.

"I never liked you, I just got close to you because of Thomas." She admits, smiling as she does so.

Teresa closes her hands into tight fists, trying to control the rage starting to build inside of her.

"And you know what? Screw you and your stupid friend!" Brenda shouts, earning the attention from the teachers, causing them to walk towards them.

"I'm not your friend anymore." Teresa manages to say, letting the tears out as she says those words.

Brenda and Teresa knew each other since they were babies, and ending up a strong friendship because of a stupid, irrelevant thing just breaks her heart.

"Good, because I never wanted to be your friend anyway." And then Brenda walks away to her other friends, leaving a destroyed, crying Teresa behind, asking herself what she did wrong.

She feels a pair of arms wrapping around her, and she sees her teacher caressing her hair.

"Shh, Teresa, it's okay. Some friendships aren't meant to last forever, you know? Some will leave, but new ones will come too." Her teacher says as Teresa sniffles and cleans her tears with her little hands. "And I'm sure your friend over there is worrying about you a lot."

Teresa lifts her head, seeing Thomas looking intently at her with worried eyes, figuring out if she's okay or not. Obviously he knows she's not, but seeing her cry is something new for him.

Teresa nods, and makes her way towards Thomas, who gives her a soft, sad smile.

The two walk in silence until they reach a window, looking out into the rainy evening that's turning darker each passing minute.

"Don't worry about it Teresa, she never deserved your friendship after all." Thomas says, looking at Teresa, receiving a small smile as response.

Thomas approaches his head to the window, and blows some air into it, condensation creating a small portion of the window to become blurred.

Teresa watches in confusion as he lifts his index finger, writing something in the condensation and drawing something as well.

When she makes up what it's written on the window, she can't help but smile, and the tears she once was letting out stop, leaving her with a comforting feeling on her body.

A big, chubby heart is drawn on the window, and written inside of it with a careful but messy handwriting, are the three most powerful words someone can ever say:

I love you.

A/N

Annnd that's it!

Fun fact! This is actually a true story, because it happened to me when I was that age. I remember that day vividly, since it was a bad and pretty good day at the same time 😂

"Thomas" and I liked each other, and we once were together (you know, those childish relationships 😅) but for some unknown reason we broke up, and this happened some time after 😂

So yeah, hope you liked it and until next chap!

Love you! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 23 20
Thomas, Newt, Minho imagines! These are going to be from Maze Runner, Scorch Trails, and Death Cure! Please like, comment, vote and send me requests...
11.4K 145 38
Collections of imagines about Newt from the Maze Runner books and movies. Feel free to leave a request!
3K 79 22
𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚘𝚡 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎...
3.1K 30 1
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 ° / 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦�...