Matter of Time ⏳

Oleh Supreme_Enchantress

Violets adventures are the most wonderful thing in the world. All of time and space was hers to explore. Noth... Lebih Banyak

~ Introduction ~
Chapter One: Titanic {Historical Event}
Chapter Two: The Team! {The Flash}
Chapter Three: The Help {The Flash}
Chapter Four: He Went Up {The Flash}
Chapter Five: Trace {The Flash}
Chapter Six: Mr Presley {Histroical Event}
Chapter Seven: Sunrise {Supernatural}
Chapter Eight: Mister Colt {Supernatural}
Chapter Nine: Back to 2011 {Supernatural}
Chapter Ten: Earhart {Historical Event}
Chapter Eleven: Byzantium {Doctor Who}
Chapter Twelve: Maze of Death {Doctor Who}
Chapter Thirteen: Angels Everywhere {Doctor Who}
Chapter Fourteen: The Fire at the End {Doctor Who}
Chapter Fifteen: 2005 {Supernatural}
Chapter Sixteen: Plane Down {Supernatural}
Chapter Seventeen: New York {Captain America}
Chapter Eighteen: Expo {Captain America}
Chapter Nineteen: Serum {Captain America}
Chapter Twenty: In-Action {Captain America}
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected {River Song}
Chapter Twenty-Two: Dr. Light {The Flash}
Chapter Twenty-Three: Dangerous {The Flash}
Chapter Twenty-Four: Zoom-Zoom {The Flash}
Chapter Twenty-Five: Middle Kingdom {Historical Event/The Flash}
Chapter Twenty-Six: Bye-Palace {Historical Event/The Flash}
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Castiel {Supernatural}
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Enzo {Doctor Who}
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Pandorica {Doctor Who}
Chapter Thirty: Complex {Doctor Who}
Chapter Thirty-One: Tiny Universe {Doctor Who}
Chapter Thirty-Two: Big Bang Two {Doctor Who}
Chapter Thirty-Three: Big Bang Two (2) {Doctor Who}
Chapter Thirty-Three: Date {Enzo Akin}
Chapter Thirty-Four: Fireworks {Enzo Akin}
Chapter Thirty-Five: Savage {DC Legends}
Chapter Thirty-Six: Shock {DC Legends}
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Aid {DC Legends}
Chapter Forty: The Merge {Supernatural}
Chapter Forty-One: Vamp Control {Supernatural}
Chapter Forty-Two: Liquid Lunch {Supernatural}
Chapter Forty-Three: Saved {Supernatural}
Chapter Forty-Four: Apollo-11 {Historical Event}
Chapter Forty-Five: Bucky {Captain America}
Chapter Forty-Six: Saved {Captain America}
Chapter Forty-Seven: Sammy {Peggy Carter}
Chapter Forty-Eight: Reverse-Flash{The Flash}
Chapter Forty-Nine: Captured {The Flash}
Chapter Fifty: Back to the Future {The Flash}
Chapter Fifty-One: JFK {Historical Event}
Chapter Fifty-Two: Charmed Siblings {The Fated Trio}
Conclusion!
Matter of Time Rewrite Now Up!

Violet 🌸

1.9K 43 9
Oleh Supreme_Enchantress

Gallifreyan Name:
Clanseatrasvoli

Alias(s): Violet (Currently)

Titles(s): Time Lord, Time Lady, The Traveller, Last Time-Lady of Gallifrey, 

Nicknames(s): V, Vi, Milady, Miss Violet,

Born: Unknown

Age: 900 + years

Species: Gallifreyan
- Planet Gallifrey 
- Constellation of Kasterborous
- Galactic Coordinates 10-0-11-00:002

Regeneration: 5th

Portrayed By: Vanessa Hudgens

History/Personality:

Violet is a Time Lady, who ventures out in time and space with her Type 60 Tardis to see the universe. Before she was a friend of the Doctors, but she hasn't seen him since he started his adventures to see the universe. Later she heard of the destruction of her home planet and that she could never return to her beloved home due to the Time War. She travels the universe in her own pace, loving every second of it.

Due to her kind nature Violet is known for her kind heart and warm smile. The places she visits, the people she meets, fall for her charm. She helps the people who needs it, she never turns away from a fight that she couldn't handle. Though she has lived a long time, she has never forgotten the people who she had helped along the way. Sometimes, she has a fire within her and that can be seen if you get on her bad side. Unlike her dear Doctor, she uses force when needed, if her words can't get through to anyone, then force is the other option.

Though throughout her adventures she has collected unique items that she stores within a room in the Tardis and may use later in her life or she visits them within the Tardis to think of the old good time. Her personality is quite bubbly. Though she can get hot-headed and angry at times due to humanity's stupidity. (Only certain people) She emits an all round aura that is warming and welcoming. She is very funny, loving, selfless and protective. As all Time lords/ladies, they all have a high genius level, out weighing the most intelligence people on the Earth. Violet has also the ability to build/design advance technology due to this high genius level. She tries to explain the internal dimensions that work within the Tardis, but people can't understand her explanation much.

Abilities:

Regeneration - This is the main ability to allow Time Lord's to be renewed, causing a complete physical and often psychological change. Allowing to change all aspects of themselves or even to change gender. The occurrence of this can happen due to illness, wounds, or near death experience like old age. There is also a choice to regenerate or not. There are sometimes delay if the Time Lord wishes it.

Telepathy - This is a psychic ability to sense and manipulate thought, which often manifested as mind-to-mind communication. Telepathy could take varied forms: from an exchange of images, experiences, to associated emotions and even mind to mind conversation between two or more individuals.

Omnilingualism: This allows Violet to understand every language in the known universe and written communication. She is able to understand animals, babies, aliens and so on. The ability is useful in different countries or when she is on another planet with another species.

Genius-Level Intelligence: Due to her being a Time Lord, Violet shows high intelligence throughout her adventures. She is quick to learn new skills and has a craving for knowledge. She reads books on mathematics, chemistry, physics, medicine, psychology, history. Violet is able to understand the most complex things that are in the world, and has vast knowledge of everything she has seen and read over the years.

Master Engineer: Violet is an exceptionally engineer, she is able to keep her Tardis up to date with the internal components and is able to fix them if they are damaged. She is also great at constructing devices out of parts that she has within her Tardis, she as also made a workable Sonic Screwdriver.

Master Scientist: Violet is very resourceful and brilliant in different fields of Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Relativity, and the whole education that Gallifrey had to offer.

Equipment:

Sonic Screwdriver: Violet is well versed in making her own devices here and there, but the Sonic screwdriver was a gift from the Tardis as it was her choice. The model of her Sonic is similar to the 11th's screwdriver.  However, the colour that shines out isn't a green colour, but a pale pink.

Vortex Manipulator: This is a device that uses basic form of Time travel, though Violet doesn't like Vortex Manipulator she always has a spare within the Tardis. She finds them 'Cheap and nasty way to time travel' but will use one if it is necessary for her or someone else.  

Diaries: Violet keeps record of her life through the use of writing things down in multiple diaries to keep track of her Time. She uses the diaries to keep track of the people she has visited. This enables her to keep notes on each person. The diary is like River Song's.

Tardis Key: Violet always carries the key with her, as she never forgets to lock it. 'It's better safe than sorry' she always thinks. There are a few spares that she keeps in the Tardis if ever they get lost.

Tardis:

- Type 60 Tardis:

- Console Room: This will be her console room throughout. I chose this console room because I really loved it in the show. At no point within this book will the Doctor venture into Violet's Tardis. However, The Doctor's Tardis and her own will have a connection because they are alive and are like sisters.

Pairing: This will differ between the worlds she visits, she may have some. She may have none. Most of them will be flings until she finds the one, maybe she will not. She creates her own fate.

......................

A/N

Hey everyone, so this will be my new book and it will be slow updates as I have other books out, but I really feel for this one and I have plans for it in the future. Please enjoy! Why I am writing this book is because I just love Doctor who, and I want to venture out into the different Fandom's like The Flash, Arrow, etc. So, I'm really excited to start. Also another note, the face of the Doctor will be Matt Smith (11th Doctor), as I liked him and how he portrayed.

So, please enjoy this book. And here is a larger cover for you to see. My good friend -lalalie made it. She is so talented so please check her her out! She also made the header/Signoff. Which are fantastic!

- Josh(Yoshi)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

58.3K 1.1K 43
Book (2) Sequel to my Flash x OC fan-fiction, Be You're Hero. Barry finally popped the question to Ella. They were engaged! But after his father's de...
489 16 84
What if you were a mutant and didn't even know it what if you were with your family and you have an accident what if that accident was the start of t...
555K 10K 137
This book is mainly Imagines Now! I write Requests, Preferences, and i even do GIF's. I will add anyone you want me to. From the show, of course. If...
2.1M 64.5K 201
Headcanons of Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Artemis Fowl, The Hunger Games, Doctor Who, Divergent, Sherlock and books written by Jo...