Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
🔸note🔸
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
💖Note💖

Mother

369 16 5
By historia14

You guys really think it's over? 😏

Well...

🍃
🍃
🍃
🍃
🍃

"Finally! It's done!"Sana stretched her sore body after hours spent her time in front of the table. The girl with messy bun hair glanced at the clock wall and yawned after she saw it was already 01.00 AM .Sana wasn't surprised why she felt so sleepy, she packed her things neatly before she headed back to the bedroom.

Sana's step was halted when she found her lover was sleeping soundly on the couch right behind her desk. The brunette soft haired guy was sleeping very tightly and looked so exhausted. Sana couldn't help but to smile and bent closer to the figure who always made her heart warm. Watching the face proportion which every night she saw. When he sleeps, the person in front of her right now would look like a child, very innocent and should be protected.

Yeah. Since the first time she saw him, Sana already felt that this guy like a lonely puppy who needs protection.

"You done?"

Sana was stunned when the guy in front of her opened his eyes. Sana's hand which busy caressing his face's line stopped her activity but a warm and big palm held her hand instead.

"Yoongi, you supposed to sleep in bedroom,"

"I can't sleep if you're not around,"Yoongi wrapped his arms around Sana's body to make her lie down beside him on the couch. Sana rested her head on Yoongi's chest and shut her eyes. Always felt comfortable. Sometimes Sana wanted to laugh at herself. She wanted to protect Yoongi but mostly she was the one who felt protected.

"You're too much. Since when you become this cheesy, Yoongi? This is not like you,"Sana joked.

"Actually this is the real me, Sana. The cold and distant Yoongi is only a shield. I appreciated so much things before that day come. I loved my mother, I liked to watch Yeontan my neighbor's puppy, I thought the dancing fishes on the neighbor granpa's pound was living their life happily although they stuck on the small pound. I always wanted to protect other people. I thought living in this world, we can't be alone,"

Sana shut her eyes when listening to Yoongi's talk. Yoongi's voice which telling her about himself sounded so soft, full of honesty and sincere. Pain what Sana felt when she remembered that Yoongi whom he talk about jad disappeared after he witnessed his mother committed suicide before his eyes. Then his father locked him in the dark room, chained his ankle until Jimin came. Then the life after Jimin saved him was very appreciated by Yoongi who dreamt to start a new life. But Jimin who didn't accept the happiness that everyone also Yoongi offered, slowly made Yoongi devastated as well. And Sana understands so much, to prevent themselves from damage, people would build protection for themselves. Right for Jimin even Yoongi...both of them fought hard from falling down.

That's right. Yoongi was someone who's very gentle and affectionate. That's the real Yoongi. And the real Yoongi, was already summoned back by Sana.

"I want to meet you when you can still feel the beauty of this world, Yoongi. Then although we'll be ruined together, you have me beside you since before. So you would never suffering alone,"Sana whispered.

"We would feel pain, devastated and suffering together. Then laughing, smiling and in bliss together,"Sana raised her head, staring at Yoongi whilst holding Yoongi's hands.

Yoongi couldn't utter any word upon hearing Sana's words. He wanted to ask about Jimin. What's Jimin position right now in Sana's heart. What's Sana thinking about Jimin. Listening, seeing and living with Sana like this made him feel that Sana only has him. Only needs him. There was sympathy for Jimin, but if he brought talk about Jimin to Sana, Yoongi was afraid he would be hurt. He was afraid, if Sana also felt the same with what she said before towards Jimin.

"Do you want to live with me forever? Only both of us?"Yoongi escaped one of his hand that Sana held to caress her cheek. Sana kissed Yoongi's knuckle and shut her eyes again, smiling, feeling Yoongi's fingertips on her face.

"Yeah. I want and will live with you forever...,"Sana buried her face on Yoongi's crook, hugged him tightly. A gentle kiss was planted on Yoongi's neck, making Yoongi sighed softly.

"Crying and laughing...forever with you,"

"I love you,"

If Sana could load all of her heart content, Sana really wanted Yoongi to know that she meant all of her words. She was happy, extremely happy. There was nothing she wants anymore in this world other than keep being in Yoongi's arms. Telling him love as many as she wants, feeling tenderness and warmth of the man she loves. Her love was too big, too huge than she ever felt in her life. Being in Yoongi's side, felt so right for her.

*Save Me*

Since when...this fairytale story alike with Jimin has ended. Right now, the unreal fairytale has turned to be all about Yoongi. Her world when only Yoongi occupied on it, as if there was only both of them on it. As if everything else aren't matter for them, arent's heard at all. How their love could make both of them sink and lose mind. The actual tender love...

Sana watched Jimin who walked towards her while sometimes greet the children around him at this park. The always smiling Jimin although inside, he is broken and devastated. There was always tears which Sana shed for Jimin. Either because of her regret for losing the love she has towards him like before nor because she pitied his not too good fate comparing to Yoongi's. But there was one thing that Sana knows, the tears she shed because of Jimin made her realize...that Jimin is someone she always likes, someone she couldn't reject, someone precious for her.

"Let's stay here until the night fall, Oppa,"Sana said when Jimin already placed his butt on the bench right beside her.

"Why?"Jimin asked whilst staring at the girl whose head rested on his shoulder now.

"Because I want to watch those stars again tonight,"

So those fluttering feelings like before would come back again.

"I want to love you perfectly,"Sana said, almost audible for Jimin.

Because she promised Yoongi.

"I will bring back your old Sana,"Sana grabbed Jimin's palms and squeezed them gently, sending warmth through her palms.

Now Yoongi has really already gone from her life. In other words, Sana must love only Jimin. Only has Jimin in her life.

Ah...Sana wanted to disappear. Her heart felt so heavy but she must keep fighting for her promise to Yoongi, for Jimin who loves her unconditionally.

"Sana-ah...,"

***

Nothing sadder than being unrecognized by the mother who gave birth of you into this world...

"I know you're crying again. Smile, because you're the warmest person I've ever met,"

Jimin was frozen when he found the same doll already placed on his desk. He just entered his officeroom and the doll was already there. Quickly Jimin turned around while holding the doll, ran after somebody, who ever she/he was, or to ask everyone who entered this building. Oh yeah, right. CCTV! Jimin dashed down into technician room and checked CCTV record, who exactly already came inside his office. No matter who, Jimin wanted to meet him/her. Really want to meet this person.

"Young master, this is Great Lady's secretary on phone. She's...in hospital right now,"suddenly Mr. Kim entered the room and stopped Jimin's activity. Jimin even hasn't got what he wants yet when he heard that, his hand became stiff. Jimin turned around and looked at Mr. Kim with rounded eyes and gradually stood up.

"What happens?"Jimin asked.

"Great Lady...she tried to kill herself,"

Without further ado, Jimin rushed leaving Mr. Kim after he heard his answer. Without second thoughts, Jimin drove his car with high speed to hospital. Without hesitate, Jimin wanted to see his mother. Wanted to make sure that his mother is alright. Although he might be rejected again, although filled with revenge and anger, but this is just a natural feeling that a son feels towards his own mother right?

"Mother!!!"Jimin ran towards Mrs. Park whose body lied on the bed whilst looking outside the window. Her gaze was empty. Mrs. Park even didn't bother herself to notice Jimin's presence.

"How many times...you wanted to die, Jimin?"

That was the first sentence Mrs. Park uttered. Jimin was taken aback upon hearing that and his chest is clenching tightly. How many times? Maybe uncountable right? Not after Mina passed away, or after Sana had love affair with Yoongi. No. It was already on his mind ever since he understood that his parents didn't want him.

"How many...answer me,"

"Mother...,"Jimin said weakly. Although because of the woman before his eyes right now Jimin wanted to die hundreds times already but he didn't want his mother to know that. Jimin's heart is aching, when his mother forced him to tell how many times he wanted to die.

"During these 22 years long, I never deserved to be called as a human. Human...if she's a woman she will love like a mother. If he's a man, he will protect like a father. And I, not even both,"Mrs. Park turned his head to Jimin and gave him a document. Jimin opened the document and speechless seeing what's inside. With all of his might, Jimin held back his tears.

"Mother...you...,"

"During these 22 years long I am also not loved anymore. I lost that man's love. His warmth. And the last time you uttered what's on your mind, your words bothered me. At least, that's the only thing I can do for you. This is the first thing that I give...for my own son,"

Jimin squeezed the document and his tears began to streaming down. Jimin dropped his body weakly on the chair near the patient's bed and cried like there's no tomorrow.

"My husband, already expelled me from this family. My life is over. I'm sorry, Jimin...,"

Jimin could see clearly, although his eyes were blurry but Jimin could catch crystal drop flourished his mother's deer eyes. Faded smile, full of sadness and guilty. Jimin stood up to reach his mother's hand. For the first time, Jimin hugged his mother and he got her respond.

"I supposed to see you ever since long time ago. I see the son I gave birth of as the love which God presented to me. I'm sorry, Jimin,"Mrs. Park sniffed between her tears.

Mr. Kim who witnessed that scenery could only wipe out his tears secretly. A girl who's very familiar to him stood just beside him followed by a tall guy who always accompanied her. The girl smiled softly with the event before their eyes. When Mr. Kim wanted to call Jimin to tell him that someone is coming, the girl – Yuqi- immediately put her small finger in front of her lips. Shook her head towards Mr. Kim then left before Jimin released his embrace to Mrs. Park.

The document which dropped on the floor when Jimin hugged his mother was wide open. Showed something which could make Jimin's heart touched. His mother's big sacrifice to Jimin, made her got chased away from Park Family. Made her parted with her husband, Presdir Park.

Statement

With this, I, Jun Jihyun as the undersigned states that:

Name : Minatozaki Sana

Faculty : Medical

Year : 3rd

University : University of Seoul

Is allowed to continue her study for final research in Gangnam Seoul International Hospital. This statement is truly made to be utilized as deemed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.7K 75
Everybody wants him, but he wants you, and you still dont notice it... (Currently being Revised)
27.8K 596 20
They say love is a blessing. Showing your care, love, faith, kindness, loyalty... You can even make Satan fall in love. But if you do everything and...
173 29 15
A Boy Who Wasn't Ready To Fall In Love Again And A Girl Who Gave Him All the Reasons to fall in love with her
52 5 20
The story of a human who loses a friend and needs support so she can heal and a gaurdian angel of steel with a hidden soft side that almost no one ev...