Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
🔸note🔸
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
💖Note💖

Last Petal

466 16 37
By historia14

"You come late, Oppa,"Sana grabbed Jimin's hand and entwined their fingers. Jimin gave a gentle smile and planted a kiss on Sana's forehead.

"I'm sorry. Is the bride ready?"Jimin asked whilst searching for something in a certain room.

"Ten minutes more. Don't you want to see Taehyung?"Sana asked.

"Is he inside?"Jimin furrowed his brows.

"Taehyung is in that room. There's Hoseok Oppa and the others,"Sana pointed her finger at a room which possibly as nurse's rest room that they changed as the groom's room.

"Then I'll go there. Do you want to come?"Jimin asked. Sana shook her head.

"You want to see Tzuyu, don't you? Then I'll go first,"Jimin ruffled Sana's hair gently. Sana nodded her head. When Jimin disappeared from her sight, Sana stared at the room in front of her. Right now Tzuyu was being dolled up as a bride. How ironic because in the end Tzuyu couldn't stand up, couldn't get separated with IV line and worst, will get married at hospital. Although they already planned to get married at a small church in town side. Although they already designed a small beautiful wedding.

Sana put her palm on the door and hung her head low. She wanted to come inside and entertain Tzuyu or just congratulate her because she was sure that Tzuyu doesn't need to be entertained. Tzuyu had already became a very tough, mature and stronger girl. Last night Sana stayed at the hospital with Taehyung to accompany Tzuyu. During their conversations, Tzuyu looked genuinely happy and wasn't sad at all to get married at hospital.

Finally, Sana stepped back and walked away from that place. She kept walking on the hallway, leaving without attending Tzuyu's wedding.

***

"For the God's sake I'm so nervous! Uh, where's Sana? Oh gosh, has Taehyung already done? Has the headman already come? Aish...really!"

"Hahaha. Hey Hirai Momo, why you become panic like this? It's me who's getting married,"Tzuyu laughed weakly upon looking at Momo who kept walking back and forth in front of her. Being panic by herself.

"Chou Tzuyu, this is your wedding you know! Why there's nobody come yet?! Sana also, she should have placed her butt on here already!"Momo said, almost yelling because of her sudden panic attack.

"Calm down Momo...everything will be alright,"Tzuyu looked at her room's door. She knew, Sana won't come. And she wasn't disappointed or sad at all. She understood that Sana needs to calm herself.

"OH MY GOD! Your mom is down! Your mom is in the first floor! Hello, Mrs. Chou?! Yes, President Suit number 3! Yes yes...I get it!"Momo then ended the call and Tzuyu smiled weakly. Her mother came from Taiwan to attend her wedding. There was no hatred, revenge also anger anymore. Tzuyu knew, for her mother to keep alive is not easy. Her mother was just not able to bear her own misery that's why she was too busy with her own self and forgot Tzuyu. But because of Taehyung, Tzuyu could forgive everyone.

Not take too long for the quiet room until a load of people came in. First, it was Hoseok and Jin who opened the door excitedly then followed by Jungkook and Namjoon except Yoongi. After all of them came in, Taehyung entered the room with Jimin and his father. Tzuyu couldn't help to smile in joy upon seeing Taehyung looked so handsome with his black tux. Taehyung himself, was stunned seeing Tzuyu who already became a beautiful bride. Although she's just laying on the bed with IV line and nasal cannula, Tzuyu still looked extremely gorgeous.

"Damn, you're so gorgeous despite in this condition, Tzuyu-ah,"Hoseok said causing laughter filled the room. Jimin took Taehyung to Tzuyu and when he arrived beside Tzuyu's bed, Taehyung grabbed Tzuyu's hand. Jimin then stepped back when the headman approached the couple. With some sacred sentences which tied them, Tzuyu could see clearly the scenery in front of her. Her mother came and Taehyung's parents smiled watching them. Teary smiles filled the room when Tzuyu accepted Taehyung as her husband.

"In happy and sad times...,"

"I love you Mrs. Kim Tzuyu,"Taehyung leaned in to kiss Tzuyu's lips. Tzuyu mouthed 'I love you too' in between their kiss. Every pair of eyes watched them with teary eyes and smile being the couple's love witness. Tzuyu cried joyfully when she realized that she belongs to Taehyung completely, with the sacred promise in front of their God. Tzuyu caressed Taehyung's hand and smiled gently.

"Taehyung-ah...today is the day when finally we're really become one. This is the first time and right after that I must say goodbye to you,"Tzuyu said gently.

"No Tzuyu...don't say things like that. There's no goodbye between us, not anymore,"Taehyung smiled toughly and kissed Tzuyu's forehead.

"Hmm...you're right Taehyung-ah, goodbye is not allowed between us. This is not a goodbye, I'll wait for you Taehyung. I will always wait for you. Only you Taehyung-ah...,"Tzuyu closed her droopy eyelids because ever since the start she already felt heavy. Tzuyu already very sleepy and this short wedding would really end very soon. Tzuyu was smiling although her eyes closed.

"Sana...I love her like I love myself. I want to see her face...I want to see her...smiling,"Tzuyu said. Jimin then turned around, roaming his gaze around the room and Sana was no where to be found.

"Sana will come and smile to you. There's still tomorrow, Honey,"Taehyung whispered whilst caressing Tzuyu's hair.

"Mom...thank you for gave birth of me into this world. I could meet Taehyung...,"

Tzuyu's mom came closer and grabbed Tzuyu's other hand from the opposite direction from Taehyung. She kissed her daughter's hand and apologized in Tzuyu's ears. Tzuyu nodded and smiled.

"Taehyung's mom and dad...My new parents in law...thank you for gave birth of Taehyung into this world as well...and sorry, I can't be with Taehyung any longer,"Tzuyu continued. Taehyung parents wiped some tears from their eyes, smiling toughly and nodded, couldn't utter any word.

"Jimin Oppa...,"Jimin came closer and Tzuyu opened her heavy eyelids, gave him signals for Jimin to hear her whisper. After he listened to Tzuyu's message, Jimin let tears dropped from his eyes and gently he kissed Tzuyu's forehead.

"Thank you, Chou Tzuyu,"Jimin whispered.

Tzuyu kept her eyes open to see Taehyung's face. Taehyung was busy caressing Tzuyu's hair with love although his eyes were teary. Seeing him, Tzuyu smiled gently.

"Hey gentleman, I have a wedding present for you...you must read that, ok? I love you Taehyung. Thank you,"Tzuyu then closed her eyes because she couldn't hold on anymore. Tzuyu actually saved the rest of her power for this wedding. For today. Although she couldn't last anymore, but Tzuyu prayed every night for today. Taehyung cried silently whilst kept kissing Tzuyu's knuckle.

Until her skin really turned cold.

Until her hand lost it's strength and became stiff.

Until Tzuyu really closed her eyes because she was extremely sleepy.

A soul whom loved by many people flied to the sky.

In her lover's embrace and surrounded by the people she loves.

***

Sana visited the lake again. She rested her back on the big tree which used to be a place where she couldn't hold her sadness anymore. She looked up to the sky above the shady lake. The tree with pink flowers dropped their petals when the wind blew gently.

Right when Tzuyu closed her eyes, Sana could feel that. Sana could feel when the wind blew against her face and sent Tzuyu's whisper to her ears. Telling that Sana must keep smiling.

"I love your smile Sana, I love you,"

Sana kept looking up to the sky. But her tears still couldn't stop to not falling down. Kept flowing down soaking her cheeks.

***

"Yoongi-ah, here this week's project. I hope we can make it again like before. Oh yeah, you already called University of Tokyo, right? I already rent an apartment for you Yoongi. Congrats, you deserve all of this,"Seungri patted Yoongi's shoulder proudly. Yoongi smiled and nodded, thanked Seungri for help him to reach his dream.

Finally Yoongi would go to Japan. Finally he would be someone. He was not the lonely Min Yoongi and unwanted by his parents anymore. He would be a great person.

Yoongi looked up to the blue sky after Seungri left his room. A butterfly landed on the glass window in front of his face. This place was a skyscraper and he was at 15th floor. Yoongi was stunned looking at the butterfly which could fly this high.

Suddenly his heart was feeling blue. A sadness broke out and there was only one name which came out on his head.

"Tzuyu...,"

Yoongi stared at the sky. As if he was looking for something. As if he was grieving for someone. But he doesn't need to grieve on that too much. If Tzuyu left, her sorrow would disappear. Yoongi couldn't help but to be happy for a soul which already fly freely.

"Are you leaving? You will definitely happy up there...,"

Because she's saved now....

*Save Me*

"God saw you getting tired. When a cure was not to be. He wrapped his arms around you, and whispered 'come to me'. You didn't deserve what you went through so He gave you needed rest, God's garden must beautiful. He only takes the best,"

Yoongi hopped out his car whilst putting his shades. The cemetery was already filled with Tzuyu's family and friends who listened to the poetry which being lulled in her last resort. Yoongi held his breath, held his sadness and pain when he sees Taehyung standing not far from the crowd under the tree, leaning back with eyes are covered by shades just like him. Near Tzuyu's gravestone, Yoongi found Sana's weak figure while crying in Jimin's embrace. Yoongi witnessed the scenery with painful gaze. It could be him in his position right now but Yoongi quickly kicked the thoughts away. He remembered the news he got from Hoseok three days ago, Sana and Jimin will get married in early winter. Thanks God, at that time Yoongi would already be in Japan.

I must really finish everything here...

Although Yoongi knew, huge probability he would never finish what he feels. The feeling might still stay eternally, buried in Yoongi's deepest heart. But he wanted to finish his story with Sana. This might be the best time because the day where Tzuyu left, that was when Tzuyu also brings Sana's sorrow with her. That means that Yoongi also must take his part, he must finish that with Sana and let the girl live happily with her prince.

Yoongi waited some people to leave the cemetery until he could approach Tzuyu' gravestone. Chou Tzuyu, an amazing girl Yoongi could say. A beautiful, gorgeous and sexy girl right her appearance also her personality, smart and hard to be expected,like a tiger...tough and fierce. How interesting. What's more interesting is people won't believe Tzuyu's fragile and soft side which could make anyone who sees her want to protect her. He didn't lie that Tzuyu could grab every man's attention, including Yoongi –but in different meaning. Tzuyu without he realized, became an important part in his life. Tzuyu was Sana's soulmate, how could he ignore Tzuyu's presence?

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars the shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry

I am not there. I did not die. (real poetry by Mary Elizabeth Frye)

A soft thin smile was formed in Yoongi's face when he saw the poetry on Tzuyu's gravestone. Just for a while he shut his eyes, praying for the gone soul. Yoongi heaved a long sigh before he turned to his left side.

"Sana, can we talk after this?"Yoongi asked without hesitate to Sana after he put a bucket of flowers on Tzuyu's grave. Jimin formed a smile on his lips, couldn't hide sorrowful and painful feelings inside his heart everytime he sees Yoongi – the man who used to love him desperately but in other side also loves the same girl he loves. Sana let Jimin's arms go from her and stared at the face she saw last 6 months ago before the accident. The guy who deliberately dumped her heart for a reason, the guy who ever crafted wound and trauma in her past, the guy who no matter what she could never erase his name from her heart like it was sculpted by golden tint.

"I'll wait in the car,"Jimin nodded then kissed Sana's forehead after Sana threw her 'ask permission' face to Jimin, when he kissed Sana's forehead by brushed her bangs up, Yoongi could see the long scar on Sana's right forehead. Never Yoongi felt more painful than when he remembers who and what caused the scar on her forehead. Jimin was indeed lucky to get the girl who turned from her cute little duck title to beauty angelic swan like now –note, with scar on her forehead.

"Sana-ah,"Yoongi and Sana now facing to each other in the park near the cemetery. The falling pink petals made the scenery beautiful to be seen. Just like their first meet in their freshmen year in front of the high school gate. However Yoongi and Sana didn't feel the same with the beautiful and peaceful atmosphere, their hearts were cold like the autumn. Sana decided to put her shades before they went to this place, just in case....

"Do you remember when I told you to go to Jimin's side?"Yoongi asked whilst staring at Sana's face intensely. This is an important moment and maybe the last for him, there couldn't be cowardness and fear to face it. Just look and watch properly, record clearly what is going on while it last.

Sana nodded. Mentally she smiled bitterly but she chose to put a plain face.

"Now after everything turn out like this and I betrayed that decision and your sacrifice. I want to apologize properly. I'm dying because of that, Sana,"there was interlude before Yoongi continue. Sana's body felt like lose her strength but she resisted.

"I...I love Jimin, you know that. He is the reason why I keep being alive. He used to be my obsession...long time ago,"Yoongi swallowed his saliva before he continue.

"But for me, after you came into my life, everything in my world turned around into your gravity. That's right. I never deceived my feeling. Everything was real Sana. I love you. A complicated love. I hate you also love you. I love you like Adam loved Eve, like Romeo loved Juliet, like Hamlet loved Ophelia, like-,"

"We're Min Yoongi and Minatozaki Sana, Yoongi-ah,"Sana cut him off. She stepped closer to Yoongi.

"And I realized that six months ago you sacrificed for all of us. For me...for Jimin...,"Sana swallowed her cry.

"I don't regret. I don't blame you. In the end what already happened is the best for us. This is the best, Yoongi-ah. I will love Jimin until the rest of my life,"Sana smiled bitterly. But she meant it all.

"I will take care of your Jimin. That's how I love you, Yoongi...,"Sana grabbed Yoongi's suit and raised her face to look at Yoongi's eyes.

"I love you Min Yoongi,"tears escaped from their eyes. Yoongi didn't hesitate, this is the last time before he let go of his love for other man. Yoongi pulled Sana's body and closed the gap between their bodies, he lifted Sana's chin and planted a kiss on her small sweet lips.

For the very last time.

A deep and overflowing love kiss. Yoongi Yoongi...Min Yoongi, remember this very well. How soft the lips of your love, how her body is trembling whenever you touch her, signaling that she loves you dearly.

Sana was right, they're Min Yoongi and Minatozaki Sana. Two persons when in class acted like stranger turned enemies slash victim-performer of bullying. Two persons who unknowingly love the same person who's so important for them. Two persons who turned out loving each other unconsciously and unconditionally. The most important one, they're Min Yoongi and Minatozaki Sana. Although they're not together, their love is bigger than anyone else in this world.

Yoongi broke the kiss which was longer than he expected. Looking at the beautiful face of the girl who stole his heart for the last time. He genuinely wanted her to smile. That's impossible. This is the real goodbye for them. Yoongi caressed Sana's cheek with his thumb. Admiring the beauty of God's creature in front of him. His lips was trembling, his world felt like stop but actually not. If he ever lived in the next life, he swore he will love Sana better than ever.

Now after they let go of each other with sincere heart...

"Farewell Minatozaki Sana...,"

FIN

FIN?

Fin? Let's have recap.
1. Tzuyu had saved bcs she already left the world (literally her pains, her sorrows, her agony were all gone as she left the world)
2. Yoongi had saved (?) by accepting his fate that cannot be with the one he loves the most & let her go. He had been saved bcs he moved on & started a new good life even got accepted in Tokyo University.
3. Jimin had saved (?) bcs Sana chose to stay by his side.
4. Taehyung had saved a long time ago by accepting his mistakes & managed to make it up all with Tzuyu & finally she accepted him back although now Tzuyu has left. Although it's the saddest part but they parted up with beautiful goodbye as husband and wife (😭)
5. Sana had saved. Really? Any theory? 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.5K 28
A love story of Taehyung and Tzuyu as idols. After being secret lovers for two years and then breaking up, they started to question whether the feeli...
367K 10.1K 61
Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything just to find each other but the fate wil...
261K 12.1K 68
*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a cliché. But we're still suckers for happy endings... After being with J...
17K 1.2K 37
Completed💕 'Its not like I dont love you.. I just can't.' -Jimin 'If loving you hurts this bad then I wont.. I hate you... But that hurts even more...