KISS Oneshots

By bangtanlove1111

Oneshots of the members of the band KISS. *REQUESTS ARE CLOSED* More

Champagne (KISS x Babe)
Hiring A New Guy (KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 1(KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 2 (KISS x Babe)
Fight (KISS x Babe)
Falling For The Unknown (Eric Singer/Catman x Reader)
Routines (KISS x Babe)
Behind The Superman Curtain (KISS x Babe)
Birthday Surprise (KISS x Babe)
Just Like A Domino (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 3 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Young (Peter Criss x Reader)
It's Still You (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Realization (KISS x Babe)
Play It Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)
Play It Cool Pt. 2 (Eric Singer x Reader)
Making It Official (KISS x Babe)
Above The Clouds (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
The Real Juvenile Deliquent (KISS x Babe)
Fear Of Love (Eric Carr x Reader)
Author's Note!
Chill (Eric Carr X Reader)
Fooling Around (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Pick Me (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr X Reader)
Empty Promises (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Kind Intruder (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Teddy Bear (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Empty Promises Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Haunted (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Haunted Pt. 2 (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Wedding Bells (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Author's Note: New Story Alert!
Taken (KISS x Reader)
A Bad Day (Eric Carr x Reader)
You're Crazy (Ace Frehley x Reader)
I Guess Not (Gene Simmons / Eric Singer x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 2 (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 3 (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Were Right (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
I'm A Fool For You (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Want Some Company? (Gene Simmons/Paul Stanley x Reader)
AN's NOTE
AN! Requests are open!
AN!!! requests are CLOSED
My Spacegirl (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Such A Tease (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Hiii! (Edit:Requests are closed for a while)
No Regrets (Peter Criss/Ace Frehley x Reader)
What A Coincidence (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Familiar (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Have Some Fun (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr x Reader)
My Saviour (Peter Criss x Reader)
I'm Bad pt. 2 (Ace Frehley X Reader)
Fangs Are Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)
Snow Day (KISS x Reader)
Forbidden (Gene Simmons/Eric Carr x Reader)

I'm Bad (Ace Frehley x Reader)

1.8K 32 10
By bangtanlove1111

'Pete, he's not talking to me.' I closed the door behind myself.

'Who?' He asked exhaling the smoke.

'Ace. He's been avoiding me for days now. He keeps sending me to Gene's room and he knows I hate him.' I groaned.

'I see your point. But try to talk to him, I'm busy kiddo.' He took a rag of the cigarette.

'I'm not a kid anymore. I'm 25 if you forgot it.' I crossed my arms sulkily.

'Whatever.' He breathed out the smoke again.

'Can I take a drag?' I asked hopefully.

'No, it's bad for ya.' He shook his head placing the cigarette between his lips again.

'Then why do you smoke it?' I wriggled my eyebrows.

'Get lost, would ya?' He motioned towards the door.

'Fine.' I turned my back to him. 'You ain't helping anyways.' I walked out and shut the door behind myself.

I walked back and forth in the hallways. I didn't want to barge into his room. He doesn't want me there. And my brother also wants me out of his room. I can't go into Gene's 'cuz he creeps the hell out of me. My last hope was Paul. Maybe he could help me.

I walked straight to his room and knocked on the door.

'A minute.' I heard his voice.

I waited patiently. After five minutes he finally opened the door.

'Oh, hi Y/N. I'm kinda in the middle of something. Is it an emergency?' He asked curiously.

'Well. In my case, yes. In yours, not really.' I scratched my arm.

'Well...' He trailed off looking behind his back. 'I -' He looked back at me.

'It's fine. Go back to whomever you were doing.' I shrugged.

'Watch your language.' He sent me a glare.

'You're older by only two years.' I pursed my lips together.

'True.' He sighed. 'Can you fix your problem alone?' He asked but his eyes begged.

'Yes.' I rolled my eyes.

He grinned and closed the door in my face. Great.

I went down to the lobby and read some magazines for half an hour or so and went up again.

I knocked on Ace's door and it was opened rather quickly.

'Oh, it's you.' He sighed looking down at me.

'Who did you think I was?' I crossed my arms. I started to feel a little upset.

'Your brother.' He shrugged.

'Nah, he's in his room, smoking.' I looked down on the floor.

'Oh.' He gasped.

'Do you wanna go down to the pool or go and eat somewhere?' I was still looking at the doorsill.

'Not really, Y/N. Sorry.' He said and shut the door into my face.

I looked up blinking repeatedly. Did that really just happened?

'Who keeps shutting their door?' Gene stuck out his head to look around. 'Oh, Y/N. Hi.' He waved at me with that creepy smile of his.

'Hiya.' I waved back and slowly started walking backwards.

He made a weird face but went inside his room quickly. Meanwhile I went back into Peter's room.

'Why is everyone avoiding me?' I shut the door walking towards his suitcase. 'I mean, did I do something against any of you?' I unzipped it. 'Ace been avoiding me for days now. Paul is banging some random chick, partly understandable. And you act like my problem with Ace is non-existent.' I took out a bag and from the bag I took a cigarette. 'Of course in Gene's case I'm the one who's avoiding him. But he creeps me out so whatever.' I shrugged reaching for the lighter but he grabbed it before me.

'Firstly, slow down. Secondly, you didn't do anything. Thirdly, gimme back my joint.' He extended his hand waiting.

'No.' I placed my hand behind my back. 'Give me the lighter.' I persisted.

'It's not good for you.' He tried to reason with me.

'You smoke it regularly, plus other things. So don't give me the speech.' I reached for the lighter in his hand and he gave it. 'Good boy.' I smiled.

'Watch your language. I'm still your brother.' He pointed at me fatherly.

'Whatever.' I rolled my eyes while I lit the cigarette. 'Want half?' I took a drag.

'Nope. Save it for later for yourself because I ain't giving you more of that.' His voice was stern.

'Fine.' I said exhaling the smoke. 'Do you know what's Ace's problem with me?' I sat down on the floor taking another drag.

'Why don't you go and ask him? Do I look like a mind reader to you?' He rolled his eyes.

'But you're the closest to him. I thought you might know it.' I shrugged.

'No, I don't. And I don't care. I'm pretty sure you two will work this out.' He reached for the cigarette in my hand. 'If not then you're both fucked. And not in the fun and enjoyable way.' He grinned.

'I thought you didn't want this.' I gave him the joint.

'I didn't.' He gave it back after he took two drags. 'Go and talk to him.' He motioned to the door.

'You can say you want me out of your room. I won't be pissed.' I got up and studded the cigarette and put the remained half of it into my pocket.

'Go. And. Talk. To. Him.' He emphasized every word.

I rolled my eyes and went out straight towards Ace's room. I knocked on the door for the fifth time today. He opened it quickly but when he saw that it was me he wanted to close it again. But I put my foot between the door and the doorframe.

'We need to talk.' I looked him in the eyes.

He was hesitant for a moment but he nodded and let me inside. We sat down on opposite sofas facing each other. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes that I broke.

'I know you're avoiding me. Why?' I got straight to the case.

'I-i...' He stammered. 'I, look I d-do some bad stuff Peter k-knows about.' He stuttered. 'He said he doesn't want you involved in any kind of those things. So I thought I would keep some distance between us.' He explained.

'That's all?' I squeaked.

'Y/N those are pretty bad things.'

'Ace, you can't keep pushing me away because you do some stuff. So what? Everyone does. I know what my brother does. I live with him for fuck's sake.' I stood up angrily. 'I don't care what you do as long as I can be with you.' I said.

'Y/N, Doll.' He got up and walked in front of me. 'I do bad things and you deserve someone better than me.' He put his hands onto my shoulders.

'I don't care.' My vision started to became blurry. 'You think I never did anything wrong?' I asked him.

'You're so innocent. I don't think you're able of anything bad or wrong.' He smirked.

'Yeah?' I smiled through my tears that managed to fall out. 'What if I told I smoked something not too long ago?'

'Like I said, you're inno -' He stopped mid sentence when I pulled out the half smoked joint. 'Y/N I still do far worse things.' He lowered my arm. 'I don't want the same path for you.' He placed a curl behind my ear.

'Ace.' I bit the inside of my mouth. 'Please.' The tears started running down my cheeks.

'I love you, you know how much I do. But as long as I'm on the wrong track I don't want you to be on my side. I don't wanna drag you down. Peter would never forgive me for that.' He said wiping off the tears one after the other.

'But -'

'No, Y/N. Just keep the distance and we'll be fine. Actually it would be better if you would go home.' He suggested.

'No, I ain't going home!' I took a few steps backwards. 'I won't let this love go down the rabbit hole because of some stupid shit. We're going to make it work. Step by step.' I cried.

'Y/N I don't want you to do that. Let it go. I don't want to destroy you.'

'That's too bad because you just did.' I said and left the room.

I went into my room and locked the door so no one could come in. I sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall and cried. This can't be happening. But it did.

_______________________________________

Author's Note: don't forget that requests are always open💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 60 23
A bunch of oneshots of Skz oneshots/imagines for you, enjoy.♡ --I DONT SHIP ANY OF THEM! Please respect the members.
9.6K 125 16
After getting her heart broken, Y/N finds herself in a bar, desperate to drink her sorrows away. Little did she know she would bump into none other t...
3.5K 117 36
The THIRTY-FIFTH edition to my truth or dares with the hottest band in the world.
12.5K 2 1
Oneshots!!