Boyfriend Scenarios (Thomas...

By -Froggy_Chi-

Just read the title! More

Hello and Welcome!
Quick Question
How you meet
See him again/ exchanging numbers
Your job
Your age
Best color on you
How to describe you? (I have no clue how to word this)
Quote (1)
When you relize you like/love him
Confession
Series 1: First Date
Phone Contact
Nicknames
He gives you Jewelry
Becoming Official
Do you have glasses?
You see your EX
Series 1: First Kiss
How he knows your Mad
Your Hogwarts House
Favorite Mystic Messenger Charater
Anime you watch together
Cartoon you watch together
TV show you watch together
What He loves about you
He meets your Family(special chapter for Patton and Roman)
Your vehicle
You leave for a While
Him while your Gone
You while your Away
You Return
You in the hospital
Meeting the others
Stealing his clothes
Moving in together
You on your Period
How you turn him on
Holiday Celebration
Series 1: First Time
How You Sleep
How You Kiss Most Often
Cute Couple Gif
Series 2: Thomas
Series 2: Patton
Series 2: Logan
Series 2: Roman
Series 2: Virgil
Headcanon 1
Christmas!
Pet you get together
Habit you picked up
Patton special
You get ENGAGED
Series 3: Thomas {a}
Series 3: Patton {a}
Series 3: Logan {a}
Series 3: Roman {a}
Series 3: Virgil {a}
Telling the others {a}
His Kinks 😏
The Change
Series 4: Swimsuits
Bridesmaids
Wedding Song
Reaction: Makeup
Wedding Aisle
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
Honeymoon 2
Telling The World (preperation)
Telling the World(the video)
First Sign 😉
Finding Out
Telling Him
Telling His Family/Sides
Telling Your Family
The Rest of Roman's
Maternity Shoot
Favorite Maternity Outfits
Six Month Ultrasound
Babies Room
Baby Shower/Baby Video
Babies!!!
Having The Baby
How long in Labor?
Sides Meet the Baby(s)
Court Case (Logan Special)
Deciet Catchup(1-35)
Deciet Catchup(36-62)
Moving
Couples Costume
Baby Costume
Baby First Halloween
Cute Moment With Dad and Baby(gif)
Cute Moment with Baby and Pet
First Valentines Day
Babies Birthday
Babies First Steps
Remus Catchup(1-35)
Remus Catchup(36-62)
Remus Catchup(63-82)
Babies first word
First rose he gave you
Remy Catchup(1-35)
Remy Catchup(36-62)
Remy Catchup(63-82)
First time leaving baby with a babysitter
Babies first birthday
Picani Catch-Up(1-35)
Picani Catchup(63-84)
Picani Catchup(36-62)
Couple Tattoo
Catching him cheating
How you are affected
How he is affected
Kid gets injured
He apologizes
Family vacation
Kid picks his hair color
Your kid (at age 18)
Your kid comes out
Your kids spouces
Thank you!

Deciet Catchup(63-76)

1K 13 14
By -Froggy_Chi-

First Sign
After being married for five months things have been going great. We've stayed in love the whole time and will be forever.

Now for the past month I haven't been able to eat. Like when food touches my mouth I gag and almost puke.

I'm 'having' lunch with Deciet when he notices that I'm not eating.

"Medusa. Are you ok?" He says grabbing my hand.

"Yeah I'm just not hungry." I smile. He nods before reluctantly turning back to his food.

Finding out
I'm out on a case when the idea to take a pregnancy test pops into my mind.  I sneak one into the bathroom and wait...

Wait.... I actually AM pregnant??? What is my team going to react... no how is Daniel going to react!?!

Telling him
I get home from my case and immediately go home and plop on the bed trying to fall asleep when someone slaps my butt.

"Excuse me! I am an agent of the FBI!" I say startled.

"I'm sorry that I startled you Medusa. But you walked past me without saying hello." Deciet says.

"Sorry Danny. But my mind is not here anymore." I sit down on Deciets lap.

"Tell me what's wrong? I'll help." He says wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling into my neck.

"I'm pregnant..." I say after a moment of silence.

"What?" He says sharply inhaling.

"Yeah. Surprise?"

"Oh my gosh really?" He suddenly gets excited.

"Yeah. I found out three days ago." I lean back as Deciet kisses me.

"I'm so happy." He says tears welling up in his eyes.

"Me too."

Telling his family
After the little intervention I conducted, Deciet and his brothers have gotten close.  And they've started calling us 'scarlovers'

The brothers have come here for dinner, a nice roast(no carrots) with gravy and mashed potatoes , with a fruit salad.

I'm only eating the fruit salad, as that is the ONLY thing I can stomach at the moment. Everyone looks at me funny as I stack fruit covered in sugar and lemon juice upon more fruit.

"What?" I say as Logan shakes his head.

"That's not healthy."

"Your face isn't healthy!" I bark.

"Hey.  Chill out." Patton says gently placing his hand on my arm.

"Ok.  I've been.... feeling sick," I say covering up half of the truth, "and this is literally the only thing that I can stomach."

"I'm sorry to hear that? Is there anything that we can do?" Thomas says putting his food down.

"I think I'll be just fine." I say eyeing Deciet with a sly smile. He catches my eyes and blushes.

"Something is definitely going on here!" Roman says slamming his utensils onto the table startling Virgil.

I lean to Deciet and whisper "do we tell them now? Or wait until dessert?" He laughs a second.

"I'll tell them. Just keeping being your cute self." He says pecking my cheek before turning to his brothers.

"Something is obviously going on here." Virgil speaks up skepticism laving his voice.

"Yeah.  Well that's kinda the reason we invited you over." De starts.  I grab his hand sensing his nerves.  "Well were expecting."

"Expecting What?  Please finish your sentence." Logan says offhandedly.  Patton's squeals interrupt him.

"Congratulations!" Roman beams.

"They're talking about a baby Logan." Virgil explains.

"Oh.,."

Telling your family
"Hey Serpent?" De says as I'm dressing for the day.  The baby bump visible if you look close enough.

"Yes Danny?" I say looking at him after putting my yellow and white striped shirt.

"Let's go on a date today." He says eyeing me up and down.  I shake my head slightly.

"I can't.  It's THAT day remember?" I say stressing the word that.  De looks confused for a moment before realizing what I meant and his eyes widen.

"I'm sooo sorry! I forgot!" He says hugging me.  I hug him back.

"It's ok.  I'm not exited either.... but I have to." I smile.

"I wish I could have met her." De says looking me in the eyes.  His smile soft.

"I do too." I peck his lips before pulling my pants on.  I kiss him one more time before leaving to my fathers house.

I get there and see my father and twin siblings waiting for me outside.  I smile and wave at them.  (Your siblings are non binary! And they are 17 while you are 25 [i forgot how old reader is] ^w^)

"Hey (y/n)!" The twin say having their arms linked as usual.  I smile slightly and wave.

"Hello (y/n)" my father says pulling me into a hug.

"Hey dad, Tee and Lee!" I say hugging each in turn.

"Let's go..." Lee says with a twinge of sadness in their voice. We all grimly nod and get intro my car and drive to our destination.

We stop and hop out of the car after buying some yellow flowers from the florist we go to yearly.  Dad leads us up the hill of the cemetery to a pretty willow tree with a bench headstone under it.

"Hello (m/n)." Dad says sitting on the bench.  We all sit around it, with me also on the bench.

"Hey mom.  Me and Lee are doing really good in school.  We finally came out to our friends, they accepted us except for Lottie... but we didn't like her." Tee says starting our yearly tradition.

"Tee and I were in the school musical.  It was newsies...  I got race, and tee got ensemble.  It was fun." Lee says shakily.

"Everything is the same in my life, except for the news (y/n) has.." dad chuckles under his breath, "I'll be honest...  I miss you (m/n).  I wish I could kiss you one more time." Dad wipes tears that have been threatening to fall.  I'm already crying freely.  I kneel on the floor resting my head on the bench.

"Mom...  oh mama...  so much has happened since we were here last.  I got married to a very wonderful boy, his name is Daniel.  You would love him.  And about three months ago... I found out we are expecting.  Mama I'm scared.  I wish you could be here to help me." I cry into my arms.  I hear my father flinch when I said I'm pregnant, but none of them say anything.

We head to lunch at the local bakery.  I have fixed my makeup to look better then my tear stained self.

"(Y/n)... when were you going to tell us?" Dad says suddenly.

"Oh... I guess I forgot?  My mind has been fuzzy." I say sheepishly smiling.

"That's ok!" The twins chirp in unison.

Maternity Shoot

Favorite Maternity Outfits

Six month Ultrasound

Deciet was very excited to finally see our kids. I've been going to get my ultrasounds secretly because I know he's going to cry. But this time he scheduled it.

We arrive at the office hand in hand and are immediately taken back to a room.

"Hey Linda!" I say to the doctor.

"Hello (y/n)! And this must be your husband." She says after hugging me. She shakes Deciet's hand and helps me into the bed.

"You know the drill. This is gonna be cold." She say squirting the gel onto my stomach after pulling my shirt up. She moves the stick around for a minute before the ultrasound shows the child.

"There's the cutie!" Linda laughs. De is in a trance looking at the image.

"Do you want to know the gender?" Linda asks de, as I found out earlier but kept it a secret. He looks at her and nods enthusiastically, still in awe.

"It's a girl." She smiles brightly.

"A little girl? For me?" He says quietly, only I can bear him.

"For us." I correct. He smiles and locks lips with me for a minute before Linda says she has to clean my stomach off so we can leave.

(I was too lazy to find a picture.)

Baby(s) room

Baby shower/video
Deciet doesn't do one! But you two get cute clothes from the sides but Logan who buys practical things like burn clothes and blankets (that match)

Having the baby
It's a normal day for me.  Just cuddling with De and watching Netflix. But I've been having these pains that last like a minute every hour or so, which has escalated to really bad pains every five of so minutes.  Which is really worrying me, because I'm still not due for another seven weeks.

"Danny...." I whimper as the pain washes over me again.  He pulls me tightly towards him and rubs my back.

"Are you ok Medusa?" He asks as I'm crying out in pain.

"N-no!" I say tears falling from my eyes.  He quickly wipes them away,

"What's wrong?" He asks slightly panicked.

"I-I think this is freakin labor Daniel." I say as the pain leaves me for a moment.

"B-but..."

"I've been having these pains for days.  Just not this painful." I say as I dig my nails into his arms, the pain back quicker then the last time.

"Get the... ill get the bag." De says after he escapes the death grip I had on him.  I curl into a ball and cry as the pain in getting horrible.  He soon returns with it and puts it into the car before helping me into the car,

"Daniel get to me hospital." I cry hugging the giant teddy bear that we keep in the car for reasons.

"I'm working on it." He says driving down the road.

I'm placed into a hospital bed.  The pain filling my body.

-days later-

I can't take it anymore!  I call the doctor in and tell them to break my water(that sounds weird) so I can be done.  De grabs my hand as the wet feeling brings relief to my sore body.

"Alright!  Now I'm the next contraction you are going to push." The doctor instructs.  I nod numb and tired.  I feel de rubbing the back of my hand and I see him bravely smiling at me.

"You are doing so good." He encourages.  I smile faintly before the worst pain fills my body.  I let out a small stream of swears and squeeze the life out of Danny's hand.  I push with everything i got as a burning feeling in my lower regions erupts. The pain dies down as I look at De. He seems to look shocked?

"There's a head." He says softly.  Apparently the doctor said that but I'm not paying attention to him.

"Really." I breathe out.  De wipes my forehead and kisses it before another pain waves hits.  Pushing I hear my husband gasp.

"There's our baby." He says as what feels like a weight is placed on my chest.

"Vanessa...." I say kissing her forehead.  De agrees with the name as she screams, the umbilical cord cut.  The nurses go to wash her as another round of the pain game hits me.

"Uh ma'am... it seems that you have another child." The doctor says as I instinctively push.

"What!?!" I gasp.  De pales.

The pushing continues for another four hours.  Making my relief farther away each push it seems.  But soon another baby is born but she doesn't scream.

"What's wrong with my baby?" I say after pushing the final time. "Danny! What's wrong with her!?!" Tears flow quickly down my face.

"I'll find out.  You rest." He says kissing my forehead before standing up and talking to the doctor in a hushed tone.

"Excuse me doctor.  But why is my daughter not crying?" De says shyly.

"I'm sorry sir.  But she was born without a heartbeat or breathing." The doctor says grimly.

"What?" De gasps.

"We've put her on a ventilator in the NICU and she's at least alive... but for how long I can't be sure." He says patting him on the shoulder.

"Thank you." De says before walking back to his exhausted wife.

"What happened de?" I ask.

"Wendy.." he stops and I smile at the name.  "Wendy was born with no pulse and she wasn't breathing... they revived her and she's in the NICU." He says sadly.

"My baby!  My poor baby!" I cry into my husbands chest.  Where I fell asleep.

How long in labor?
16 days labor

Baby(s)!!!!

Vanessa & Wendy

(Only one has the tubes tho)

Sides meet the baby(s)
After hearing the news of the scarred sander brother being a father, the other arrive at the hospital the next day.

"Dec! We are here to see you baby!" Patton says spotting his brother looking in the window of the NICU.

"Oh hey Patton." He says sadly.

"Are you ok?" Thomas says placing his hand on the youngest shoulder.

"Not really." De sighs and wipes some stray tears away.

"Care to tell us?" Roman asks.

"Look. That's Wendy." De says pointing to the sickliest baby in the whole room.

"That one is your daughter?" Virgil asks. De nods.

"One of them. The other is down the hall."

"So you have twins?" Logan says. De nods again.

"Yeah. But Wendy was born almost dead... and the doctors aren't sure if she'll make it... what do I do? I already love her." De cries.

"Whatever happens... it happens for a reason." Patton says with a sad smile on his face.

"Let's go to (y/n)." Logan suggests.

"She's asleep. I don't blame her. She was in labor for sixteen days."

"That's a lot." Virgil says in awe.

"And we both were awake for almost all of it... taking cat naps every once in a while... but I don't think I can sleep until Wendy is out of there." De says dropping to the ground.

"It's ok. You sleep and we will watch over her." Thomas says gently picking the younger boy up. De nods and the two walk back to the room for Deciet to sleep.

As Thomas returns a doctor walks up to the five.

"Are any of you Mr. Daniel Sanders?" He asks. The five forgot that their brothers name was that.

"No. He's asleep but we are his brothers." Rowan steps up.

"I'll just go wake him then, it's very important." The doctor says turning around.

"Tell us then we will determine if it's important enough to wake him." Patton suggests.

"Alright. Wendy's no longer stable. There's not much more we can do." The five look at each other before nodding. They rush to the room with the doctor and wake the the couple up.

"What?" I yawn.

"I'm sorry but I have some bad news.." The doctor says grimly. I look at Daniel scared.

"O-ok..." Daniel says nervously.

"Wendy is no longer stable.... I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do. It's either have her pass in the crib or we can bring her here and you can hold her as she passes."

"Bring her here. I want to hold her at least once." We say together. The doctor nods and leaves. I scoot over so Deciet can sit next to me.

Soon Wendy is brought in. She had a head of dark brown hair that's actually quite long. And bright (e/c) eyes. Deciet and I hold her in our arms and just make her happy. We take a few pictures of just her and us together, and one with her Sister who has my hair and Daniels eyes.

De's brothers stepped out to leave us with the young girls last moments.

"I love you Wendy." Daniel whispers as the little girl makes a laugh like sound, he manages to record it as her face contorts into a smile.

"My little Wendy dear." I say kissing her. The smile gets bigger and the giggles louder... suddenly they stop. Everything stops.

The little three day old Wendy stops... but her face stays in a beautiful smile. A scream escapes my throat as Vanessa cries, knowing her younger sister has joined her grandma.

The door opens as both Daniels and my family walks in.

"I'm so sorry (childhood nickname)." My dad comforts through his own tears.

"Dad.... do you think mom wanted to have a grandchild for herself? So that's why Wendy left?" I ask him crying uncontrollably.

"Sis. I think so." Lee says pushing my hair back and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"So do I. Mom left us when we were babies... maybe she just wanted to raise a child herself." Tee says after kissing my other cheek.

All of the brothers hug each other as tears flow quickly. The young girl quickly stole their heart and broke it.

(Sorry not sorry)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 160 15
just a few imagines for you and your lovely bf <333 These are based on a few moments I have had with my boyfriend soooo hehe 😊😊 And a few smuts~~ <...
131K 1.3K 34
This book is wrote for you and b/n. Where you can have your own scenarios with him. Originally FLUFF. ⚠️Might contain some mature stuff⚠️ 🌸Hope you...
189K 3.2K 13
!WARNING!: discontinued! This story is discontinued, read if you want to but there will be no more updates.
608 10 12
Just Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios Also sorry i had to get a new account more information on the first page