The Galaxy dragon, blue drago...

By ChristianCalo22

(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. bu... More

(Y/N) info
Sacred gear info
Harem
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17 season 1 finale
Arc 2: Season 2.
(S2) chapter 1
(S2) chapter 2
(S2) chapter 3
(S2) chapter 4
(S2) chapter 5
(S2) chapter 6
(S2) chapter 7
(S2) chapter 8
(S2) chapter 9
(S2) chapter 10
(S2) chapter 11
(S2) chapter 12
(S2) Chapter 13
(S2) chapter 14
(S2) chapter 15 season 2 finale
Arc 3: Season 3
(S3) chapter 1
(S3) chapter 3
(S3) chapter 4
(S3) chapter 5
(S3) chapter 6
(S3) chapter 7
(S3) chapter 8
(S3) chapter 9
(S3) chapter 10
(S3) chapter 11
(S3) chapter 12
(S3) chapter 13
(S3) chapter 14
(S3) chapter 15
(S3) chapter 16
(S3) chapter 17 season 3 finale
ova chapter
Arc 4: season 4
(S4) chapter 1
(S4) chapter 2
(S4) chapter 3
(S4) chapter 4
(S4) chapter 5
(S4) chapter 6
(S4) chapter 7
(S4) chapter 8
(S4) chapter 9
(S4) chapter 10
(S4) chapter 11
(S4) chapter 12
(S4) chapter 13
(S4) chapter 14
(S4) chapter 15
(S4) chapter 16 season 4 finale

(S3) chapter 2

12.5K 161 196
By ChristianCalo22

(A/N: Before you all readers read this chapter please read three important things.

Number one: You will know this symbol ☆ means lemon chapter the very start of the chapter to let you know a heads up.

Number 2: For all males and females out there I will put a different code names for their most private parts, I have to respect that I hope you understand.

And finally the most important part

number 3: DO NOT COMPARE ME LIKE ISSEI OR AZAZEL!!!.

Now enjoy the chapter.)

☆☆☆☆

It is summer break and everyone went to their vacation.

Monday at sunset the new hyoudou mansion, everyone spending their own time and sona in the living room reading but still in thought about something wrong with (y/n) this morning. She knows that she and the other girls talk about him about the darkness in his sacred gear, but this is different.

Flashback.

She is walking at the hall and saw (y/n) exiting the training room. Then she sees him acting a little weird and she followed him and see him breathing a little hard.

Then she walks towards him.

Sona: Is something wrong (y/n)?. Said with a worried look.

That got his attention.

Y/N: Yeah just a little tired from training with comet. Said with a smile.

She looks at him a little serious.

Sona: Are you sure?. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm sure. Said with a smile.

She then nodded.

Sona: Ok but please don't hesitate to ask me or any of us girls if something is wrong. Said with a worried look.

He nodded.

Y/N: Sure. Said with a smile.

He then walk away and she looks at him with a worried look.

End flashback.

She is starting to worry about him at the way he is acting.

Then she heard the doorbell ring and she walks towards the door and opened to see someone she is surprised to see.

???: Hi sona it's been a while. Said with a smile.

She smile as well.

Sona: It is Mira. Said with a smile.

Mira is a young girl in the same age as sona, her hair is dark brown wich reach on her upper back, her eyes are orange slitted, she wears a silver dress and a skirt and black boots.

(A/N: Another oc not the character from fairy tail.)

Then Mira came in and hugged sona and she hugged her back.

Then they let go.

Sona: So your here to see comet. Said with a smile.

She nodded.

Then they heard a voice behind them.

Comet: Hey babe. Said with a smile.

They see comet coming down the stairs. Mira then she ran towards comet and both of them hugged.

Mira: It's good to see you darling. Said with a smile

Then both of them kissed on the lips.

Then issei shows up and sees comet and a girl kissing, that made him a shocked look.

Issei: Who is she?. Said with a shocked look.

Then both of them stopped kissing and looks at issei. Then Mira made a angered look and that made him shake in fear.

Mira: So your the pervert red dragon emperor, I can't believe that he's the host of ddraig. Said with a serious look.

Then rias along with everyone else comes and sees mira.

Rias: Mira it's good to see you. Said with a smile.

Mira: It's good to see you too rias. Said with a smile.

Then everyone is in the living room except for (y/n).

Issei: So what are you?. Said with a questionable look.

Comet: She is my familiar and my girlfriend and also if you dare peek at her I'm gonna beat you into a bloody pulp. Said with a serious look.

That made him nodded quick with a fear look.

Issei: What kind is she?. Said with a questionable look.

Mira: I'm a dragon too as a wind dragon. Said with a smile.

That got him surprised.

Rias: So what brings you here?. Said with a smile.

Mira: Well I'm here to keep comet company for a week. Said with a smile.

That got issei confused.

Issei: Why?. Said with a confused look.

Mira: Because this week is his heat cycle. Said with a smile.

That got everyone except issei, asia, xenovia who are confused, surprised looks.

Issei: What's a heat cycle?. Said with a confused look.

Then she looks at him with a serious look.

Mira: It's a season when a dragon or any animal goes craving for mating, in your way of saying sex. Said with a serious look.

That got him shocked to the core and the other girls blush.

Comet: So I'll be in my room with her so that I can't go crazy. Said with a neutral look.

Then mira looks around for someone.

Mira: That reminds me where is the blue dragon emperor, I like to meet him. Said with a smile.

Then sona widen her eyes to realize something.

Sona: He must be in his room and I think his cycle started as well. Said with a surprised look.

That got everyone's shock looks.

Asia: Poor big brother. Said with a worried look.

Comet: So that's why he acted strange when we were sparing, I didn't know. Said with a surprised look.

Sona: He must be suffering from his heat. Said with a worried look.

Then a red light appeared and great red appeared.

Red: You are correct young sitri. Said with a neutral look.

That got everyone surprised.

Mira: So you are great red, it is an honor to meet you. Said with a smile.

He looks at her.

Red: The honor is mine young dragon. Said with a smile.

Mira: I thought the rumors in the underworld are not true and to see you in person so it really is true. Said with a smile.

That got sona and the other girls attention.

Sona: What do you mean?. Said with a questionable look.

She looks at sona.

Mira: I heard rumors that (y/n) the servant of rias gremory is the son of great red and there some other household trying to get him to a marriage contract because of his dragon's blood. Said with a serious look.

That got sona and the other girls to get angry with a killer intent and that made everyone scared a little and issei pales shaking in fear.

Mira: But thanks to serafall and sirzechs along with the gremory and the sitri clan heads threatening them if they do something beyond that they will be removed from their ranks. That made them stop. Said with a smile.

That made them calmed down and smiled that.

Sona smile at this because her sister, her father, sirzechs and lord zeoticus stopped the other devil house's for trying to get her fiance.

Then she looks at great red.

Sona: What brings you here lord great red?. Said with a questionable look.

Red: You can just call me red since you are my son's fiance along with his other girls. Said with a smile.

She nodded.

Red: As why I'm here, well to give you girls these. Said with a neutral look.

He summons some pill capsules for each of sona and the other girls.

Sona and the girls looks confused and grabbed one, then looks at him.

Sona: Why are you giving us these pills?. Said with a confused look.

Red: Well to put it simple, you girls need to take one of these pills. Said with a nervous look.

They all look at him confused.

Tsubaki: Will these help suppress his heat. Said with a confused look.

He shake his at no.

Red: No these pills are for you ladies. Said with a neutral look.

Akeno: Why. Said with a confused look.

Red: It will stop you all to get pregnant. Said with a nervous look.

That got all the girls shocked and blush.

Sona: Why?. Said with a surprised look and her face red.

Red: Well because you girls need to help him too. Said with a neutral look.

That got sona, tsubaki, xenovia and koneko blush but akeno and kuroka licked their lips in a lust manner.

Red: So he will be in heat for a week. Said with a neutral look.

Sona: Is there any other way?. Said with a nervous look and blushing.

Red: No their is not and to let you all know that he will be liked that for a week and since he is the galaxy dragon his heat is different. Said with a neutral look.

That got their attention.

Kuroka: How different?. Said with a confused look.

Red: If one of you did one round with him it will not stop from there his heat is high. Said with a serious look.

That got the girls blush except for akeno and kuroka thinking to go all night long with (y/n).

Red: Good luck girls and please remember to take one of the pills before doing with him and sona don't worry about telling your parents and your sister I already informed them and they said that it's ok. Said with a smile.

That got her face red.

Red: Also your mom said and I quote 'give your fiance a best time of your lifes' that's it. Said with a smile.

Then he disappeared.

Sona and the girls are thinking about this, sona have her relationship with him for months and doing one step at a time before going to another level of their relationship and the other girls are in the same idea as well.

Then comet feels his instinct starts to go almost wild and Mira notice.

Mira: We better go to your room and get started my darling. Said with a lust look.

He nodded and went towards his room.

Then mira looks at everyone.

Mira: Well nice to meet all of you and please ignore the screams. Said with a smile

Then she left but kuroka went towards her.

Kuroka: I can help you set up a sound proof barrier in the room so that we can't hear anything. Said with a smile.

That got her to smile.

Mira: Sure thanks. Said with a smile.

Then she and kuroka went towards comets room and a few minutes later kuroka returned and looks at sona and the other girls.

Kuroka: Well what are we going to do with 'our' dragon?. Said with a smile in a lust manner.

That got them their faces red except akeno.

Then rias, asia dragged issei left them alone to their own conversation and issei is calmed on the outside but on the inside.

Issei 'thought': BRO YOU ARE A LUCKY SON OF A BITCH!!!!. Yelled in his mind.

Sona and the other girls are thinking about this and she looks at them.

Sona: What do you girls think?. Said with a nervous look and a blush on her cheeks.

Tsubaki: I don't know, but he is suffering from this and we are the only ones that can help him. Said with a nervous look and a blush on her cheeks.

Xenovia: But we can't just let him stay like that. Said with a nervous look and a blush on her cheeks.

Koneko: If he is then he will go crazy, he may not be a pervert like issei but I want to help him. Said with a nervous look and a blush on her cheeks.

Akeno: He made us happy and it is our turn to return the favor. Said with a smile.

Then they been thinking about it to help him.

At (y/n)'s room.

He is laying on his bed and breathing a little fast and seeing some dragon scale on his face.

Y/N 'thought': There has to be a way to suppress it. Said in his mind with a worried look.

Then (d/n) speaks in his mind.

D/N:<That's a bad idea partner if you suppress it for a week, then you will go find every female in this town.> Said in his mind.

That got him to frown.

Y/N 'thought': There's gotta be another way. Said in his mind with a serious look.

D/N:<No there is not.> Said in his mind.

Then he still in his thoughts and heard a knock on the door.

Y/N: It's unlocked. Said with a neutral look.

Then the door opened to reveal sona entering the room then she closed the door and set the lock.

That got his attention.

Y/N 'thought': Why is sona locking the door?. Said in his mind with a nervous look.

At the mindscape (d/n) knew why she is here and he disconnected the link from his partner to be in private.

Sona walks towards (y/n) and he sits up and stands out the bed.

Y/N: Is something wrong sona?. Said with a little nervous look.

He smell her scent and that made his instinct to go a little out of control, he is trying to resist it.

Y/N 'thought': Damn it, just by her scent is driving me crazy. Said in his mind with a worried look.

Sona notice his reaction.

Sona: We know about your heat cycle. Said with a nervous look.

That got him surprised.

Sona: When comets girlfriend showed up and told us about his problem, then I realized you are in the same situation. Said with a nervous look.

That got him to think a way.

Y/N: Looks sona I don't want to hurt you because of this and I want to make it you best moment but not like this. Said with a worried look.

She smiled at him.

Sona: I know you are trying to make me and the other girls happy and we want to help you. Said with a smile.

That got him surprised at this.

But before he could say anything, suddenly sona tackle him to the bed and she on top of him to kiss him on the lips. Then (y/n) is surprised at her sudden action and his dragon side is going out of his control, he tried to kiss her back but he pushed her to flip to be on top of her and she lays on the bed looking at him.

Both of them panting and he looks at sona.

Y/N: Sona if you are sure you want this?, if so I'm not going to stop. Said with a worried look.

She smiled at him.

Sona: Yes, I'm sure (y/n). Said with a smile and a blush on her cheeks.

He smiled.

☆☆lemon☆☆

(A/N: Understand that I write the best I could and remember I put code names at their most private parts I hope you all understand.)

He kissed her and she kissed him back and wraps her arms around his neck to deepened the. Their tongues fighting for dominance and he put his right hand on her left clothe covered breast giving a massage, that made her gasp and moan. Then he pushed his tongue in he, she didn't mind at all and she moves her arms to remove his shirt and he stopped her.

They stopped kissing and they look at each other.

Y/N: Let me take off for you, my dear. Said with a smile.

She blushed even more and nodded.

He sits up and takes his shirt off and revealed his muscle upper body with some dragon scale on him. Sona face gone cherry red and she licked her lips to see it.

Sona 'thought': No matter how many times I see it and with those dragon scale marks it make him even more hot. Said in her mind with a blush on her cheeks.

Then he threw his shirt somewhere in the room and they continued kissing. Then sona moan and she moved both her hands to fell his skin and then (y/n) moved to kiss her neck and that made her moan, she moved her head a side to give him more access. He continued to kiss, bit a little and suck that made her moan.

Then he moved both his hand and start to remove her own shirt, she helped him moved her arms up so that he can remove her shirt to reveal her blue bra, she blushed even more and he smiled. Then he removed her short to reveal her blue panties, that made her blush a lot more and looks at him.

Sona: No fair, you have your pants on. Said with a playful look.

That made him chuckle, then he got out of the bed and she sits up to see him taking off him pants and reveal his black boxers.

She blush at the sight of him being half naked and sees a tent in the front and her face turn red. He looked where she was looking and smirk.

Y/N: Is there something you like to see my lady. Said with a playful smirk.

She nodded.

Then he went back to bed being on top of her.

Y/N: Sona are you still sure?. Said with a worried look.

She smiled at him and nodded.

Sona: I am. Said with a smile.

Then she pulled him down to kiss him and he kissed her back. Then he moved his left hand straight to the right covered breast, she moan at the feeling and he moved his right hand heading straight south and touch her pantie covered sacred core. That made her moan even louder in their kiss. He continued to rub it and she moved her hips to feel more and he moved his hand inside her panties to rub her core.

That made her stop kissing him and moan more louder and her back arche by the feeling, then (y/n) felt a little wet in her core.

Y/N: A little wet are you. Said with a smile.

She looks at him with a pout and she grabbed him covered member. That made him groan.

Sona: Two can play this game. Said with a smirk.

Then she moan that one of his fingers enter her core and she let go of his member, then she grip the sheet at the pleasure feeling his finger moving in and out. She is moaning and breathing a little fast and he moved his left arm behind her to unclipped her bra, then he removed it and threw it somewhere.

Then sona used both her arms to cover her.

He smiled.

Y/N: Don't worry sona, you are beautiful no matter the size. Said with a smile.

She blushed at his words and she slowly remove her arms to see her orbs. He then started to suck the right one and continue his finger in her core.

She moan like crazy.

Sona: *moan* Don't stop. Said with a pleasure look.

He continued with a little rough and she arche her back by the feeling and then she suddenly felt something in her core.

Sona: I-I'm a-about t-t-t-. Before she finished her sentence.

She screams and he felt his hand wet, then he looks at her panting. He then remove his hand in the panties seeing it wet. Then he went towards her core and he removed her panties to see her wet core. He smelled the scent that made his instinct go even more wild and she grabs him and he looks at her.

Sona: Let me pleasure you first. Said with a lust smirk.

He then layed then and she remove his boxers to reveal his member.

She made a shocked look.

Sona 'thought': For a dragon to be this big. Said in her mind with a surprised look.

She then start to lick it and he groan by the feeling and she put her mouth in and start up and down. He is moaning and grip his sheet by the pleasure she is giving him.

Moments later he felt his end.

Y/N: S-Sona I-I-I'm about t-t-to c-. Before he could finish his sentence.

She continued a little fast and then he came in her mouth and she is surprised at how much he came and tried to swallow as much as she could.

Then she let go of his member then she sees him laying on the bed panting, then she took off her glasses putting on the table and she crawl up the bed on top of him. Before she could do anything else (y/n) flip to be on top of her.

Y/N: It's your turn now my dear. Said with a smirk.

That made her blush and he went down to her core he puts he legs over his shoulders and starts to lick slowly that made her moan at the feeling. Then he thrust his tongue in her core and made her a jolt of pleasure he is giving her and moaned like crazy her left hand grip the sheet while the right hold his hair pushing him further in her.

It continued a few moments and she felt her end.

Sona: *moan* I *moan* about *moan* to. Before she finished her sentence.

She screams loud and he drinks her liquids and cleaning her up. Then he crawls up to her and kissed her, she tasted her own liquids and they stopped they look at each other's eyes.

Y/N: Sona before we continue. Said with a worried look.

Sona: What is it?. Said with a worried look.

Y/N: Can I mark you as my mate?. Said with a smile.

She widen her eyes at that and understand about the mate mark, then she smiles.

Sona: Yes, please make me yours. Said with a smile and tears in her eyes.

She moved her head to the left and he went to her right shoulder.

Y/N: This will hurt in a moment so bear with it ok. Said with a worried look.

She nodded.

Then he took a deep breath and turn to his dragon force form, his fangs grew a bit and bite her shoulder deep. She hold her scream at the pain but deep down she feels happy that he is marking her as his.

Then he put some of his power in the fangs, then sona felt her body heating up a bit, then he let go from her shoulder and lick the blood and sees a glow and sees the mate mark.

He smiles and turns back to normal.

Then she calms down and they look at each other's eyes and starts to kiss fighting for dominance and then he lines his member to her sacred core. They stopped kissing and he looks at her for approval. She nodded and then he penetrate her slowly, she felt jolt of pain and pleasure and the deeper it goes. Then he felt her hymen and looks at her for one more time and she smile at him and nodded.

Then he penetrate her hymen she almost scream of pain she dig her nails in his back that made him grunt. Then he smelled blood and thanks that he learn in class about these kinds of things.

He did not move until she felt comfortable and a short moment later she give him the go ahead he started slow. Sona moan in pleasure and the pain is gone and replace by pure pleasure and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Sona: Faster. Said with a pleasure look.

He then went faster she grips the sheet and her left hand holding his right hand their fingers intertwined together and kiss and she moan in the kiss.

At the moment they felt their end approaching.

Y/N: Sona I'm-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Sona: It's ok, your dad gave us some special pills don't worry about it. Said with a smile.

He smiled that his dad was ahead of this.

Then they kissed again and he went a little fast and a few more thrust, they both came at the same time. Sona felt his seed filling her up.

They let go and he pull out panting.

Then they have enough rest and sona sees his member still hard, she then crawls on top of him.

Sona: One more time, my darling. Said with a smile.

He smiled at her.

She then put inside her again.

Started to bounce on him feeling his member hitting deep within.

Sona: So big. Said with a lust look.

Then he puts both his hands on her hips and move his own to be in sync. She moan louder and louder at the feeling.

He then sits up and crossed their and kiss while thrusting.

Then they felt their end approaching.

Y/N: Sona. Said with a pleasure look.

Sona: Inside me, please. Said with a pleasure look.

Then he flips to be on top of her and kissed her and going faster.

Then they climax at the same time.

She felt him filling up in her womb again.

They let go.

☆☆lemon end☆☆

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed it and I write the best I could do.)

They layed each other and (y/n) pull the sheets on top of them and they hugged each other.

Sona: That was amazing. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Yeah. Said with a smile.

Then they look at each other and kissed on the lips.

Sona: I love you (y/n). Said with a smile.

He smiled as well.

Y/N: I love you too sona. Said with a smile.

Then they drift to sleep.

End chapter.

A/N: I hope you readers enjoy this chapter and the lemon, please vote if you liked it.

P.S: I did my very best on this so please understand that is was my firsttime writing something like this.

Peace out readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 3.7K 36
A boy who has an Excalibur Sword in his family. After one night his parents died and he was forced to move away from two good friends. One of those b...
14.1K 284 7
Humanity has always lived in ignorance while the supernatural toys and exploit's them all on the basis of racial superiority. Despite a few select hu...
628 9 6
Honestly this is my first story so basically Im very new to this, sorry if I don't get some things right and if you like it then tell me what you lik...
266K 3.9K 46
Y/N got adopted into the family of devils but he doesn't know it and neither do they know that he is aware of supernatural and has not 1 but 3 sacred...