Nine Months, Twelve Days (Who...

By HeartlessWench

The Doctor and Clara pick up some suspicious activity and pose as a married couple to get the skinny on what'... More

Moving Day
Judy and Hank
As Their Lives Begin
Regrets
I Know How This Ends
Reunions
The Window
Hannah
Couches
The Note
Pajamas
Glitch
Frustrations, Clara, and Biscuits
Four Days
Answers
Lying Can Be Easy
Suffering
New Hope and Disappointment

Nine Months, Twelve Days (Whouffle fanfic)

2.7K 58 2
By HeartlessWench

The Doctor and Clara pick up on some suspicious activity from a nice little "family" they meet in a museum. Naturally, the Doctor wants to investigate, and Clara goes along with it. The Doctor decides they need to go undercover, and what's the best way to do that? Act like a married couple for anywhere between six months to a year WHILE being neighbors to the family, to get the skinny on whatever it is they're planning.

Might be some arguments between the couple, but definitely Whouffle towards the end. Might also get a bit...steamy, hence the rating. Please enjoy, constructive criticism is always welcome!

*I own no part of Doctor Who or it's characters, all rights to the BBC and Mr. Steven Moffat. I only own any other characters I make up that may pop up along the way.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 218 14
Doctor Who-(Human AU: Modern day London) Clara Oswald meets a young boy named John Smith in kindergarten, and their relationship develops from there...
930 33 4
The Doctor and Clara haven't traveled very much together, so they're still getting used to one another when the Tardis picks up an Alien signal with...
1.3K 47 27
Join the Doctor, Clara and Sarah on their adventures through time and space. The Doctor knows there's something different about Sarah something he ca...
4K 115 41
The fabled Timelord and his companion travel the stars with the Mystery Twins. (REWRITE COMPLETE) All rights belong to their creators-I do not own Do...