A Gangsta's Diary (SAMPLE)

By shantii14__

The way we move The way we think What goes through our minds when we pulling the trigger sending a bullet thr... More

Gangsta's Diary
Gangsta Entry Num. 1
Gangsta Entry Num. 2
Gangsta Entry Num. 4
Chapter - Gangsa Entry Num.5
Chap - Gangsta Entry Numb. 6

Gangsta Entry Num.3

4.5K 272 84
By shantii14__

It's been a few weeks since I been able to make another entry and update. But I found some spare time in between work right now and came back to hit yall with Entry 3.

          I think i learn something new every day. It's constantly the same bad shit I see but I get a new lesson out of it too now. Im open minded as fuck. I will hear you say alot of shit, I will listen and consider the stuff before you get a reply or response from me. Im not your average nigga. And I dont want to be. The next most important rule is - KEEP ONE EYE OPEN. You can't fully trust everybody, And you ain't ever safe. If you got a spot in the game, You have enemies. And in the game they dont give a fuck if your at yo mamas funeral they will try to kill your ass.
            I keep my glock every where I go, I keep my eyes open and myself alert. Its a bible and a .45 next to my pillow. Cause I never know when they are bout to hit me. I guess The streets taught me every thing I know too but I can't just blame them for the nigga I am. I made the choices I made, i became who I am because I wanted to. Certain situations make you look back on shit and think. I dont hate the person I am, You ain't gon find a nigga like me. They don't do what I do but I know I could be a better nigga. I did alot of shit to live this lifestyle and be where I am...

          Was it worth it? Sometimes I don't even know. I killed, beat, sold drugs, and robbed niggas to be here. I was living in a shelter with my mama and brother at one point. I wore shoes from John 3:16 church. walkin to school 16 blocks. Now I got six Cars, 4 houses, and I do what the fuck I want and buy what the fuck I want. You will hard see me in the same pair of clothes.            
            Everything comes with a price. Nothing in this world is free. what you got to do to get where you want, thats the big problem, And the question is - IS IT WORTH IT??

I can speak for myself. I aint never going back to them foodstamp , section 8 days. You wont catch me. I busted my ass to be where I am. Im glad I did so too.

Signing out for the night ,
             - Ant.

10:17 pm.

****

I closed the laptop with a sigh. I be feelng like a bitch with these entrys now. Its weird to me, But somebody got to say the shit. If I don't who will.

" Hello " I answered the phone.

" Meet me at the club, I got a free night " Kilo says into the phone and I could hear his boys behind him talking.

" Platinum? "

" You already know, kid " He replied. I nod my head like he could see me.

" Ight , fam " I told him. " Im on my way " He replied with a ' bet ' and we disconnected the call as I rose up from my spot on the couch. I headed up the stars and down the hall into my closet room looking for something to wear. White sounded good as fuck right now. I flicked through the racks intil I found the white Versace pants, A white Gucci Tee tall tee and a gucci belt and Versace drawls. I got my all white Forces and socks and headed to take a shower. I got init for a good 20 mintes and cleaned up before stepping out and throwing the fit together. I let my hair down and added a few chains and a rolley. Picked out a good pair of Ray bans and checked myself in the mirror.

" Ill nigga alert, ill nigga alert " I laughed at myself putting on some cologne. When I done and looking good I grabbed my wallet and some bands and headed out the door getting in the cocaine white Bentley.

.Yeah it was worth it!

      When I pulled up to the spot the line was long and the lights was flashing. I parked my car across the street in a different lot in case some shit happened and I had to be out in time. I got out the ride and locked it up setting the alarm and heading across the street. Being recognized by the bouncer he let me right in " Yo brotha in V.I.P , Ant "

" Ight, G " I dap him heading inside. It was 3 stripper poles in the middle of down stairs and there was strippers working them. There was a dance floor a little away then the dj booth and bar across the opposite side. I headed to the stars and to the second level V.i.P passing security.  " Hey, Ant " I nod my head watching the females walk through.  bad bitches were all through the building.

" Where my brotha? " I question.

" All the way in the back , Kid. He got bottles already "

" Word " I parted through the people and headed to my fam. As soon as they saw me them niggas started dapping me up.

" You good , G? " Kilo asked pulling me in for a hug. I nod my head hugging him in that many way. " Im straight. Just gritting " I tell him sitting down next to him.

" We bout to relax and shit tonight. I aint order 35 bottles for nothing " Cuz says making me shake my head.

" Shit hook me up, I need the break on my moms " I told him looking around to scope the scene. I had my heat just in cause but everything was looking fine so far.

" I got you, nigga. Dont trip "

Taking the bottle I unscrew the cap and took a sip from the bottle. There was a small tingle  as it went down my throat and little burn when it hit my chest. But it felt good.

" Its alot of bad bitches in here tonight, You can get a babymama " Kilo tease. I laughed.

" Hell nah, I dont need no kid and definitely not from no bitch i meet in the club " I shake my head. When I have kids, if I ever do its got to be from a female I actually rock with and trust. I aint trying to just be no sperm donner to a check collector. We aint got to be together and married but damn. We got to be on a damn good level.  Im crazy but im not stupid.

" Man, you better find you something to hit "

" Or ima find it for you "

I shook my head at these niggas. But somebody did catch my eye, There was one female walking by with a group of females.

" Yall see her? " I asked.

" Im a redbone light skin nigga, she fine though "

" Nigga what color got to do with anything? " I smack my lips.

" Everything, Lightskin girls got the best pussy " We laughed at him.

" Fat girls too. I aint gon lie, I had my share of big bitches. And they were wet " My brother says sitting back. " best neck I got to..funny cause they aint have no neck " He adds.

" Yall niggas some dumb asses " I say watching her go and sit with her females. She had a coke bottle ass shape. Ass ridiculous and she had a long ass weave in. She was a brownskin mocha color girl, the bitch was fine as fuck.

" Send her a bottle of Ciroc on me, Peach " I tell the female that filled our glasses

" I gotchu " Ion trick but If I see something good I might spend a little bit just dont tell nobody. I watched as she got the bottle and the waiter pointed to me. She looked my way and I just gave her a simple nod. She smiled and waved at me and I just turned back to the boys waiting on it. There was some strippers on the pole in the middle of the circular section doing lesbian shit.

" Like Gotti say, If i tell you to eat her pussy you better not be mad cause you shouldnt have gave me the wrong picture " Choppa quoted Errybody.

                            " Thank you for my bottle " The girl comes up. she had finished the bottle and sat with her friends.

" You welcome, it was nothing " I replied. It wasn't but it caught me her attention.

" My friends said thank you also "

" Whats ya name, ma ? " I asked her

" America " She smiled. " You? "

" Ant but everybody call me Choppa. Either is fine " I tell her.

" It was nice meet you , Ant. Maybe ill see you around again. "

" How about you give me yo number and we make it happen? " I asked. She smiled looking down then moving her hair out her face.

" I- Cant...I - " She shuttered. I laughed shaking my head.

" Nah, you dont owe me no explanation. Go bout yo night, Lil Ma. " I tell her.

" I'll see you around " I nod my head and she walked off.

" Always have a back up plan nigga " My big brother says lowly.

" Deseree, This Choppa. Ant this Deseree "

" Hey " She smiled. She looked mixed and shit. Fuck a 10 her ass was a 15. She was fine as fuck. I never trip about a female. Too much pussy in the word to be upset over one, that might not be no good. It is what it is.

" Wassup, Lil ma " I smiled at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.7K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
676K 60K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
130K 1.8K 31
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
45K 2.3K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...