Want You || [jenlisa] DISCONT...

By _santilan

"I love you, but I think dad is right" -Jennie "You could've said it sooner, so I wouldn't wasted your time" ... More

I'm tired
come back
memory
good evening
‼️Attention‼️
soon
good terms
love?
meeting
.last.
.so.
what?
trust
feelings
last (2)
last (3)

who are you?

6.7K 140 17
By _santilan

Lisa's Pov.

"Good evening~" I said while smiling.

A girl, wait, a goddess turn around. She's so beautiful, oh my god. Wait, is she the one dad talks about?

Yah Lisa!! stop doing that will you? hayss...oh, btw here's Rosé.

She looks nervous. Why?

Ahh~ the Kim's *smirk*

There's the other Kim, I guess? she has a heart shaped lips.. wow.. I never thought that I'll check her out.

"Good evening Lisa!" Dr. Park said.

"Good evening Uncle Doc!" I said and fake saluted. He just giggled at my actions, while the two other family are just starring at us.

"Hahaha~ you still didn't change at all" uncle doc said, teasingly.

"Good to hear that~!" I exclaimed.

There's an awkward silence surrounding us. But the girl with a heart shaped lips brake the ice.

"Ahmm....Lis, it's nice to see you" she said sincerely. So beautiful wahhhh.

"Ahm, yeah it's nice to see you too" I said and smile at her.

She just nodded and nudged the goddess, I mean, the girl beside her.

"O-oh, hi Lisa, I-i miss you" she said. Miss? wah! my heart, it's aching.

"I-i miss you too" Why is my heart aching so bad? shit....I felt dizzy.

I suddenly hold my temples and massage it. Bijjj it hurts like hell.

"Lisa? are you okay?" mom asked worriedly. I could passed out any minute now.

"I'm fine mom, just feelin' dizzy" I said while massaging my head.

"Uncle Noel, we should eat first. So Lili can now rest" the goddess said. Yieeee, I'm a two timer hahaha, earlier the doctor and now my bestfriend.

"Yes, you're right. Let's eat now" we then started to eat.

We were eating peacefully but it's somehow fun. The older Kim was like throwing her jokes and all of us can't suppressed our laugh.

Then, Mr. Kim discuss about the presentation that they said...........I'm working on. How could I even remember that if I couldn't even remember them.

"So Lisa, hows the presentation you are making" he asked carefully. Shit, what should I say?

"A-ah, about that...I-i don't k-know?" I said confusedly.

"You don't know? You've been working for that for so long. What happened?" he asked worriedly. Worried about the presentation?

Wait? they still don't know that I have an amnesia, don't they?

"Rosé? Mom, dad? Uncle doc?" I called them

"Yes sweetie?"

"Hmm~"

"Yeah?"

They asked in unison.

"You didn't.....nevermind" I said. Well, I'm still passionate when it comes to my work so lets see.

"And uncle, about the presentation, I'll pass it to you asap. I just need to clarify some things there" I said professionally.

Uncle nod, but said something.

"It's been 3 years since we last saw you. Where did you go? what did you do?" Uncle Martin asked.

In those years, I've been laying on the hospital bed, waiting for myself to be awake.

"It was personal Uncle, I don't think you have to know" I said and eat my pasta.

"Okay, if you say so....is it too personal?" -uncle martin

"What do you think on staying at our house for a month?" he asked. Wait, what? what for?

"Can I ask, why would I? I mean what's the reason?" I asked.

"Well, my daughter here really missed you so, why not?" he said and look at the goddess.

She's in total shock. So she didn't know too.

"O-oh...is that so?" I looked at my parents to asked their opinion.

"We already knew it honey, we're the one who planned it" dad murmured the last one.

I heard that.

"Okay? so it's already set uncle" hayss

I'm sorry for the thing I'll do. I know it'll be disrespectful, but sorry.

"Dad, I'm dizzy. I'll go now, I'm sorry" I stand up and bowed at them. I was about to go, but someone hold my wrist.

I looked at the hand then look at the person. Oh, it's her, but I don't care. I'm already tired so..

I raised my eyebrow to her. Asking, why is she holding my wrist.

"Maybe you need company?" she offered and smile.

"Sure, that'll be great" I smiled.

For once, I saw her smile-- I can only say one thing.....gummy smile.

[inside Lisa's room]

"You know my room, eh?" she said while laying down on her bed.

"Yeah, I used to sleep here back then" she said and smile. Are we really that close, for me to let her sleep here?

"When?" I asked. Just curious if she always come here.

"When you're away, when I really miss you. I always ask for uncle dad's permission if I could sleep here" she walk closer to me then sit beside me.

"Okay, btw thank you for accompanying me today. I really felt dizzy since earlier" I suddenly said. I'm comfortable with her so what?

"I noticed it too. You felt uncomfortable earlier"

"I know right. Then I was like so shocked about the presentation" I said while looking at her.

"Why? You worked hard for your presentation

"But you know Lis, I really did missed you....After what happened back then, I don't had the chance to talk to you after" she sighed then looked down.

Now I'm confused, what happened back then? Why is she sorry?

"I'm sorry but, who are you again?" I asked her. I hope she won't be shock.

"That's not a good joke, you know" she said and smirk.

"I'm sorry but, I'm not joking" I said and look at my balcony.

"You know earlier? when uncle asked where did I go? In those years, I've been laying on the hospital bed. Let's be honest, I supposed to be dead right now but thanks to Uncle doc, he treated me so well" I sigh.

"Well, I have an amnesia but it's not just a simple disease, because my memories aren't coming back anymore" I look at her. She looked so shocked."I'm so unlucky, right? of all people in the world, I'm the one who has this disease" I said, as I smile bitterly. I somehow felt relieved, because I already let my feelings out.

"S-so, you d-don't know me?" she asked. I don't know but, she looks like she's about to cry.

"Yeah, sorry miss" I said and smile apologetically.

"A-ahm, I-i'm Kim Jennie, y-your-"

"Bestfriend" she didn't finished her sentence because of someone.

We look up to find where the voice came from.

"Hi love"

[A/N: Who do you think is that person? I'll give a clue, the person is a girl so....guess all you want! another chapter is out!!!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 831 42
Lisa and Jennie meet on a dating app and, after a succession of misunderstandings, they hate each other. Quite a lot. Although they would love to nev...
189K 3.3K 47
Just read it and you'll not regret it and show your love by voting on the stories. This series of jenlisa contains fluffs of jenlisa maybe some angst...
121K 2.3K 40
When the time comes that you can't remember our story , would you still care to remember everything and love me even if our memories fade . It takes...
28.7K 1.7K 24
Both Jisoo and Jennie are in love with Lisa. But what would happen if Lisa falls in love with neither of them but another girl? Completed: 07/17/2021