FORBIDDEN DESIRE | Jungkook Γ—...

By jikookie17

"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." Β©π‰πˆπŠπŽπŽπŠπˆπ„πŸπŸ• No translations allowed. |*Conta... More

1. Naked Man
2. Handsy
3. Humming
4. Stained
5. Laundry
6. Jealous
7. My Girl
8. Strawberry
9. Sweeter Than Sweet
10. Soft Kiss
11. Tempting
12. Timid Boy
13. Heart Broken
14. Baby
15. Adult Things
16. You're Mine
17. Lollipop
19. Soaked To The Bone
20. Wet Clothes
21. Hit On You
22. What You Want
23. "Accident"
24. Friends With Benefits
25. Lights Down Low
26. Naughty
27. Banana Milk
28. Baby Don't Stop
29. Magic Hands
30. Filthy Meaning
31. Caught Off Guard
32. Here For You
33. Deja Vu
34. Surprise
35. Love making
36. Filthy
37. My Baby
38. Draw Me
39. You make me Hot
40. Foreplay
41. Feels Right
43. Loud Hours
44. Bath time
45. Bad Girl
46. Fantasize About You
47. Kidnapped
48. Harmed
49. Pleasuring you
50. Sensual memories
51. Turned on
52. Take my breath away
53. Not that kind of person
54. New Life
55. Horny
56. Broken heart
58. Bend over
59. Notice me
60. Your short skirt
61. I didn't mean to...
62. Help me
63. Painful love
64. You're the one
65. Unbreakable bond
66. I need your love

18. Little Game

202K 6K 7K
By jikookie17

"Doesn't that remind you of something?"

I ignore his presence and push him to clean the cushions right under his roundish butt before getting to the other side to end it, but he encloses my body with his strong arm and yanks me backward to land on his lap and make my back impact on his torso.

"Move!" I punch his arm. "Tell me, those sounds remind you of something, am I wrong?" he annoys me unceasingly, not giving a break to the poor girl that I am. "No, it doesn't. Stop it goddammit."

"I'm going to make you remember it then," he pushes me on the sofa and gets on top of me. His lips lock with mine. The kiss is terribly fervent, and he doesn't even start softly, no, he goes for it, deeply, very quickly.

I'm totally losing myself in those emotions that are controlling my body and actions as if I was just a poppet. I can't help but liking it and not stopping him. The taste that I can perceive is overly flavorful and sweet like a milky strawberry that I can't stop wanting hungrily. That must come from the candy.

"Baby, do you remember now?" he brushes the tip of his warm lips along mine teasingly. "Yeah..." I reply with weakness that he just set me in.

He smirks, presses his lips on mine and puts his lollipop back in his mouth to sit down properly and let me straighten up. I leave the couch and hurry to hide my face.

"Are you soon done? What's left to do?" the boy all comfy on his sofa complains. "I still have to clean the dining room and tidy up Yoongi's bedroom."

"Let me take care of the dining room and after that I'll ask you something," he stands up and decides to help me without letting me opine myself.

He approachs me as I was walking to my brother's room. He wraps his arm around my waist and stops me.

"Open your mouth for a second," he stares at my lips. "Tell me why would I do that?"

"Come on, don't argue," he impatiently tells me. I do it but just a little bit, then he hastily shoves his lollipop inside my mouth. "Keep it for me while I'm cleaning," he pecks my cheek and takes the products out of my hand, to go use them.

I'm like an imbecile, frozen on my spot, still thinking about what he did.

I collect my poor self and just do my last task of the day even if handling this man all day long is also considered as one to me. That must be hard to stand me as well though.

•••

"Keep your eyes closed," the man preparing a surprise tells me.

I listen to him and stay still on my spot, sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table and waiting for his voice to indicate me I can open my eyes.

I hear him moving and coming closer to me. He sits down by my side.

"Uhm...Y/N..." his trembling voice breaks the silence. "Yes?"

"You can open your eyes," he gives me the permission to finally see the surroundings.

I don't hesitate just a second but look at him. I instantly get surprised with an adorable broad smile, and a cute little thing that he is holding in front of me.

A strawberry plush.

"Jungkook...." I slightly laugh nervously. "You don't like it?"

"I do, that's super adorable," I take it and squeeze it with my hands. "Thank you," I beam without holding back and press my lips on his cheek.

"I have something else...but..." he gazes down and fiddles with his lips, this must come from some nervousness. "But what?" I toy with the plush he bought me while looking at him, and his body language that expresses nothing but just apprehension and doubt.

"Do you...Do you love me? Like...really love me?" he lowers his voice as if he was scared to let me hear the words coming out of his mouth. "Of course I truly love you, Jungkook...why do you ask me that?" I ask, fearing what his answer could be. "You don't?"

"I do and a lot, like...I'm scared that you might not see me the same way I see you or feel things for you..." he still doesn't make any eye contact with me. "You don't even know how much I'm in love with you Jungkook...but what do you mean by that? You just see me as a girl that you will dump in some weeks? Not imp-"

"Don't even dare to say that, Y/N," he raises his eyes up to stare into mine. I think it offended him a little bit.

"I'm madly in love with you, I swear I can't ever stop thinking about, and I see you more than just my girlfriend..." he pronounces each word without blinking. "More than a girlfriend?" I wonder what those words could mean truthfully.

"That's what I feared..." he glances away, I think it might be because of what I impugned. "What?"

"You don't see me as more than just a random boyfriend that you won't care about in just a short time but...yeah...I knew it," he grabs a black little box and moves in order to stand up, but I grip his arm and stop him before he could even get on his feet. "What are you talking about Jungkook? I love you sincerely, I don't want to sound too excessive but if I could have you all my life I would spend it just by your side."

"Really?"

"Yes..." I nod and let go of his arm. "If you think you're excessive, then I don't know what you would think of me."

"Why?"

"I wish you could be my wife one day...but...whatever I'm just delusional," he averts my face but plays with the little black object in his hands that I wonder what it could hide.

"I wish too," I let out without realizing it but his confession made my heart pound like ever. I didn't know that he would talk that way about me and how much he loves me, that's more than making me feel delighted.

His eyes dart towards mine as if it was a shock for him to hear me.

I lean over him and press my lips on his. I took this opportunity as he was a bit processing my words, to kiss him and surprise him one more time.

His cheeks turn a bit pink. I love how I'm able to make him blush, this guy who seems to be hard to get.

He smiles like a shy boy and glances away to lay his eyes on the small black box that he hasn't opened yet.

"What is it?" I curiously want to know more about this mysterious object. "It's...for you, but I don't know if you're going to like it..."

I take it away from him delicately and look at what's inside. "Tell me if you don't like it or else..." he tells me, all hesitant about his gift.

How the hell could I not like that? It's a dazzling, dainty silver T-bar link bracelet with a little charmer hanged on it and there's even my initial engraved on it. That's so pretty.

"Jungkook, I don't wear any bracelet most of the time other than my watch, but this is going to stay around my wrist all the time, that's cute and pretty. I love it a lot," I smile nonstop at the sight of this gorgeous jewelry.

"I have to tell you...I bought this for me as well and it's a 'J' written on it instead of the first letter of your name, but I don't know if you would want to wear it..." he gets it out of his pocket to show me the similar bracelet. "I wanted to wear it with your letter and...just...like a couple..."

"I would wear the one that represents your name and you would wear mine?" I look at him with a bright grin on my face. He nods timidly but rubs the back of his neck a little bit. I think it's making him nervous as hell.

"I want to do that," I take the one he's holding and grab his arm to place mine around his wrist.

I turn his arm and check how it looks on him, his veins are so visible, I'm choking at the sight I have of his manly hands and arms, that's insane.

He seizes my hand gently as I was daydreaming, and he collects the silver bracelet to close it around my wrist. He's doing it carefully and slowly with a cute curve at the corners of his lips, I can't stop observing those adorable features of him.

"I find it even more beautiful on your adorable thin wrist," he shows his precious bunny teeth and peeks at my eyes that are fixed on him.

"Thank you Jungkookie," I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him, then press my lips on his sharp jawline.

He puts his hands on my back and embraces me in his warm clasp to kiss my neck. That soft and tender touch made me shiver. "Don't thank me."

- Two days later -

"Hey! My baby love, I missed you!" he throws his body against mine with his arms around me to lift me up and carry me in the house.

"Jungkook. Your arm," I mention, feeling a clasp around my thighs but just under my backside. "Yes? They're attached to my torso," he looks up at me with a smile. "Don't fool me and put me down."

He drops me in just a second, which made me have a heart attack at the sudden scare I got.

He presses his lips on the tip of my nose and walks to the sofa. "Stop blushing, you're cute," he lands on the cushions and looks at me with a devilish grin.

Dammit.

I saunter to my bag and get an item out of it, I bought it just yesterday. A tiny water gun.

"Don't annoy me or I shoot at your face with that. Alright?" I threaten him. "What's that?" he scoffs at me and laughs adorably.

I get in front of the boy and hold it with the barrel directed towards his face.

"You bother me," I pull the trigger. "Boom right in your face. Okay?"

"YOU-" he passes his hand over his face to wipe the water that I splashed onto it. "Do that again and I'm telling you, you better run really fast."

"Oh I think, I'm feeling my finger moving all by itself, that's weird...a spasm is coming..." I play with the man that doesn't seem to be really having fun about this.

"Come on, but be ready, because you're going to regret it," his lips curve up to form a smirk.

What do I do? I want to test him so bad but what if this is not a good idea? Oh, screw it. I shoot the water and hold my smile back. I think I should run. Very hastily.

He rushes to me at the speed of light but I hurry to flee away as quickly as my legs allow me to. I dash to the dining room and get to a part of the table placed in the center of the space while the tall boy is at the other corner of it.

"Babe. You know you're trapped, right?" he smirks, staring at me. "Don't call me babe and let me walk back to the living room or else I open the window behind me and jump."

"Come here," he crosses his arms after gesturing me to approach.

"No, I know you're going to do something," I keep still, not trusting this mischievous man. "Give me a kiss and I won't take my revenge," he tries to get me. "Promise me."

"I promise my baby girl," he shows his adorable teeth to smile.

I slowly walk back to him but I'm staying very cautious. His round and focused eyes are fixed on me, ready to take my soul away as his terribly cute grin is melting my heart.

I grab his arms to be sure he won't try to fool me or do anything stupid. I stand on my tiptoes as I'm being stared at by the man and I press my lips on his cheek briefly, to make it the fastest possible.

He grabs my wrist before I could get out of this room. "That's not the kiss I want."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 5.1K 94
In every book, there's always a female cannon fodder who seeks death - the ones who are arrogant and tyrannical, spoiled and willful, and the ones wh...
27.2K 733 14
Y/n L/n, or better known as Princess L/n, was Princess Peach's sister, living and ruling alongside her in the Mushroom Kingdom. But one day an evil f...
187K 3.8K 29
As the Maid of Honour at her best friends wedding, will one of the groomsmen sweep Scarlett off her feet?
425K 10.5K 29
In which Alexandria Mikaelson is Klaus' full sister, and after the death of Kol, she decides to go off on her own