Stray Kids Oneshots/stories (...

By KZ-I-CO

Stories from my Tumblr @kz-i-co One-shots, smuts, fluff, angst, etc.. even request ------ so please request... More

~ | Bang Chan | ~
Delivery
Delivary: Part II
~ | Lee Know | ~
*Selfish Desire
*Selfish Desire: Part II
~ | Changbin | ~
Trouble
~ | Hyunjin | ~
Tricks & Lies
Tricks & Lies III
~ | Han | ~
A Simple Favor
~ | Felix | ~
~ | Seungmin | ~ *nothing yet*
~ | I.N | ~ *nothing yet*

Tricks & Lies II

7.1K 96 156
By KZ-I-CO

Summary: Hyunjin helps you keep your secret but the boys are starting to get suspicious of your new close relationship.

Pairing: Hwang Hyun Jin / Reader

Genre: Fluff

Words: 2.6k

-

"You're a girl?" You couldn't figure out the worst emotion he was feeling. Anger, confusion, distrust, betrayal or pain. They were all pretty bad.

"I can explain." You said and he sat on your steps.

"You lied to us this entire time?"

"I'm sorry."

"Why?" He looked at you hurt.

"Because I thought if you knew I was a girl, you wouldn't accept me. Wouldn't accept me as an actual skater." You fidget with your fingers.

"I'm sure we would understand, if you were just honest from the beginning." He spoke.

"Do you think? If you found out I was a girl the first time you saw me. Would you have welcomed me?" Hyunjin looked down as you continued. "I had experience with this before. All guys are the same."

You sighed. "I'm sorry for lying to you." You got up and reached for your door. "You won't have to see me again-"

"I'll keep your secret."

"What?" You looked at him confused.

He turned around to look up at you. "I won't tell the guys. You can keep skating with us."

"Why?"

"Because you're an amazing skater and I think being a girl doesn't make a difference." He stood up. "Beside I think you're really cool." He smiled.

"You want me to keep lying to your friends?" You asked confused.

"I'm not sure how they would react to be honest. The skate competition is in one week. Maybe wait so they don't lose focus."

"Okay." You smiled shyly. "You want to come in for something to eat?"

"Sure." He smiled.

....

"Everything makes sense now." He said as he grabbed a slice of pizza.

"What?" You leaned forward on the table to grab your soda.

"Why you were acting so weird." He laughed. "When I offered you to sleep over, the swimming, the girl talk."

"And the kiss." You blushed hearing him repeat your embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry about that."

"At first I was a little freaked out and felt guilty but now knowing you are a girl I feel better about it." He blushed.

"Yeah. I forgot I was pretending for a moment there." You couldn't stop blushing.

"How do you fit all that hair under your small little beanie?" He asked looking at your long flowy hair.

"I usually tie my hair in a tight bun." You giggled while brushing your hair out of your face.

His starring was causing you to shyly clench up. He was focusing on your facial features but you couldn't read his thoughts. "Now that I think about it. You don't look anything like a guy."

"I get that a lot. It's the hair." You bit your lip nervously.

"(Y/N) are you talking to your- oh hello?" Your sister entered the kitchen. "Whose this?"

"This is my friend Hyunjin." You introduced and he just smiled sweetly.

"Aw he's a cutie." You blushed looking down embarrassed from your sisters words. "I thought you were talking to yourself." She laughed.

"Friend huh? Just friends or are you dating."

"Freya." You mumbled. "Go away."

"Okay I'll leave the young couple to do whatever. Just keep it PG." She enjoyed torturing you.

"Please leave." You panicked. "I'm sorry. She's kidding."

"I get it." He laughed. "Actually I don't get it because I'm a lonely child."

"You're lucky." You blew your hair out of your face again. "I wish I was a lonely child."

"No you don't. It gets lonely." He shrugged. "By the way, this doesn't have to change anything. We can still hang out at my house or we can go to the arcade again, you know whatever." His smile was too beautiful.

"Okay."

He alerted to his phone reading an incoming text message. "I better go." He smiled again.

"I'll see you tomorrow (Y/N)." He liked saying your name.

"Bye." You blushed.

-

The next morning you decided to sleep in since it was summer and you always harmed yourself getting up to be at the park early to get some alone time. Even though Hyunjin found out your most hidden secret and was sweet enough to cherish that secret. You still wanted to stay away. At least you hoped.

You heard a knock on your door waking up instantly. You figured you were home alone since no one answered said door knock. You teleported to the door not even remember getting up from how tired you were and opened the door to the attraction boy that stole your heart the first glance you got of him.

"Morning (Y/N)." He said and your eyes alerted awake.

You slammed the door embarrassed and realize what you just done. "Shoot." You whispered to yourself and quickly combed through your hair with your fingers. He already saw your sleep ware so there was no turning back now.

You opened the door once again with a big smile and your hair less a mess. "Hi."

"You just wake up?" He said grinning from ear to ear.

"No." You said blankly causing him to laugh.

"Are you coming today? You're usually early."

"It's fine. Go without me." You said nervously.

"I don't want to go without you." He said causing your stomach to erupt with butterflies. "I'll wait here."

"Okay." You were dazed by his smile. Once you closed the door you ran up stairs into your usual boy gear and threw your hair into a tight bun followed by your typical beanie. You grabbed your skateboard and helmet and saw Hyunjin leaning against your banister.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." You giggled.

This was going to be a new challenge for you. The fact that Hyunjin knew you were a girl now, you're gonna be twice as shy and twice as careful. You didn't want to embarrass yourself around him because when you were a 'guy' you didn't care as much if you fell or whatever, because guys just laugh it off. You wanted to impress him since it was clear to him already that you had a crush. He was sweet enough to brush it off but you still didn't fully understand how he felt about the situation.

"What took you guys so long? Making out." Han said.

"Yeah I stopped by your house real quick." Hyunjin snapped back.

"Damn." Felix laughed.

"I slept in." You said.

"That's a first." Chan patted you on the back. "We have 5 days until the competition, do you think you got it?"

"I don't know. That trick is too dangerous obviously." Hyunjin was quick to respond. "It's different when you do it in front of hundreds of people."

"You don't have faith in our boy here?" Chan grabbed your shoulders playfully to swing you back and fourth.

"I just don't want him to get hurt."

"He'll be okay. Right (Y/B/N)?" He placed his arm around your shoulders. Chan reminded you of your older brother in a lot of ways. Mostly silly and playful, but can be stern at times when he needed to be. But most importantly, making you feel important. A true leader.

"Come on. Let's practice guys." He moved away leaving you and Hyunjin alone.

"I don't think you should do it." Hyunjin said keeping his voice down.

"I'll be okay. I nailed it before." You reassured.

"But what if you get hurt?"

"You were okay about me doing it before when I was a guy." You arched your eyebrows.

"I know. But-"

"Come on ladies." Han yelled.

"Just please be careful." He said sweetly.

"I will."

....

You nail the trick again surprising everyone and you sat on your skateboard taking a rest.

"Let's go to the beach."

Again with the swimming? "(Y/B/N) can't swim." Hyunjin quickly covered for you.

"Is that why you always bail on us?" Han laughed.

"Yeah." You said softly.

"Cute. But no worries you can hang with Hyunjin since he can't go in either."

"It's okay." Hyunjin nodded.

"Let's go."

....

"What if they do something, like throw me in or...."

"It's fine I won't let that happen." Hyunjin whispered to you. He let you borrow some swim shorts and you changed your beanie into a snapback.

You felt nervous and couldn't stop shaking until Hyunjin interlocked your hand and placed it behind his back. You felt nervous from the risk Hyunjin was putting himself in. If the guys caught you right now, what would they think?

You couldn't stop blushing from the fact his nice warm hand placed on yours.

"Here." The boys stopped and you were surprised Hyunjin didn't let go of your hand until the guys turned around to look at you. You were the one that pulled your hand away. "What's with you two?" Minho asked.

"I'm afraid of.....water." You stuttered.

"Did you drown as a kid or something?" Chan looked at you concerned.

"Um....yeah." You nodded.

"We'll just stick our feet in." Hyunjin said.

You could tell some of the guys were suspicious of your new weird vibe with Hyunjin.

You kicked off your flip flops and threw your stuff down as well as Hyunjin. The rest of the guys were already far off in the deep water, splashing each other and what not. You stood next to Hyunjin, just letting your feet soak in the sand beneath your toes as the water washed up. It was cold but nice. You wish you could swim for real.

Hyunjin could sense your frustration. "We can go here on our own some day. So you can be yourself."

How were you so lucky to meet such as sweet and caring type of guy. Even though he was only your friend. He knew such little about you but still cared none the less.

"When your cast gets taken off?" You asked. He still had another 6 weeks until that can be removed.

"Sure. Let's make a deal. The day I get my cast taken off, we can go swimming, just the two of us."

"Deal." You smiled.

....

"Wait, What was that?" Hyunjin laughed as you pulled your phone away.

"Nothing."

"Who was your background pic?" He asked again.

"No one."

He reached up to grab your phone but tickled you inside causing your arm to jerk down and him grabbing your phone successfully.

"You have a crush on Jay Park aww."

"Shut up. I just like his music." You pouted.

You both were sitting in the sand as the other boys were still in the water. "I'm sure you have celebrity crushes also."

"Maybe, maybe not." He grinned and you pushed him gently.

You felt surprised as he suddenly grabbed your arm examining it. "You still have a pretty nasty scar."

"Yeah. It doesn't hurt though. I'm sure I have tons of scars from skating." You pursed your lips.

He gently featured his fingers over it gently tracing the outline. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. It makes me look cool." You blushed.

He looked up and you didn't realize how close he was to you. You felt the room spin from just feeling his warm breath hit your face. But that sudden feeling ended quickly as the rowdy ness of the guys were back.

"What's going on?" Changbin asked you both from your random closeness.

You moved away quickly and stood up. "We were checking out those hot girls over there." You pointed to a group of girls wearing bikinis.

"Wow smalls. I didn't know those were your types. I thought you liked the cute girl next door type of girls." Han smiled.

"I'll take any girl man." You said causing Hyunjin to hide in laughter. "Why do you keep calling me smalls?"

"It fits." He shrugged.

"Shall we spend the night at Changbins manor tonight?" Felix asked being all dramatic.

"My house is not a manor." Changbin said.

"Don't be modest. He lives in a mansion." Han said.

"I don't."

"You do. He's rich." Seungmin smiled.

"Sounds like a plan, you in smalls?" Han asked.

"Sure." You dragged out the word. How were you going to pull this off.

-

"This place is big." You looked around.

"Told ya." Han whispered in your ear. "To the game room." He yelled causing you to plug your ears.

....

"No." Chan melted to the floor as you pushed his cap right off the board.

"(Y/B/N) won." Hyunjin cheered.

"Now what game?" Jeongin asked.

You have been playing games since you got here and it was close to the end of the night.

"Chan gets a punishment first." Han laughed.

"Forehead flick? Indian bob-"

"Can I do it since I won?" You smiled.

"(Y/B/N) gets to pick." Minho said.

You put up two fingers showing your punishment choice and the guys held up Chan's arm, facing his wrist towards you. You swung your arm getting winded up and slapped your fingers against him causing him to squirm.

"Not bad (Y/B/N), not bad." He said and stood up.

"Movie?" Changbin offered and you all followed him to the couch and it took at least 20 minutes for everyone to agree on one.

You and Hyunjin just watched amused, caring less on which flick.

-

The next morning you made sure you got up extra early to not risk anything. The sun has only just started to rise and you were happy you caught it just in time. You enjoyed the summer breeze as you sat down on Changbins balcony letting your feet hang off. You had your beanie on ready to go but remained in your sweats and oversized men's t-shirt.

"Hey." Hyunjin greeted you.

"What are you doing up so late?" You asked.

"I wanted to make sure you were covered." He smiled. He was dressed in his sweats as well.

"Chan said you're usually the last one to get up." You giggled.

He shrugged with a smile.

"Thank you for helping me keep my secret. I'll tell them once the competition is over."

"You can keep your secret as long as you want to. I'll help you either way." He said.

"Why are you being so nice about it?" You asked.

He scooted closer to you. "I like you." He said sweetly causing your heart to pace.

You were too nervous to look at him but you did anyway and once you did his lips touched yours softly. You never felt your heart beat this fast and you feel like you could explode at any minute.

You finally responded back as the kiss slowly got more intense. Once you felt out of breath you both pulled away but remained close. "I shouldn't have pulled away the first time."

You giggled pushing him playfully. "It's okay. You're into girls not boys."

"Shall we see if breakfast is starting? Changbins mom is an amazing cook."

Once you entered the room again you noticed none of the guys were there. "Where is everyone?" You asked.

"I don't know. They were sleeping before I stepped out."

"If they were awake only a minute ago, then they definitely saw us out there." You heart began to race all over again.

Hyunjin looked pale as your words slipped out. Maybe you had to reveal your secret sooner then you thought, you couldn't risk it for Hyunjin's sake.

....

Once you went downstairs everyone was at the table and things got quiet as soon as you both entered the room. They knew. They had to.

"Where were you two this morning?" Changbin asked.

"I was watching the sun rise." You weren't lying.

"I was looking for him." Hyunjin said after you in a panic.

"Your food is in the kitchen." Changbin said and the guys continued to goof off while they ate.

"We have to tell them." You said once you entered the kitchen.

"No. It's okay." He said.

"What if they know?" You kept going but your voice was low.

"Know what?" Chan enter the kitchen with a empty glass. You both just stared at him with shock. "That you kissed?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.5K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
178K 5.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...