Truth or Dare (boyxboy)

By ZavierZ

In an unexpected game of Truth or Dare between two unlikely players: soccer jock, Spizzo, and school outcast... More

Chapter 1 - Learn the Lines
Chapter 2 - Truth or Dare
Chapter 3 - Our Little Secret
Chapter 4 - An Open Book
Chapter 5 - Fence-hopper
Chapter 6 - Dumpster Cocktail
Chapter 8 - Double Dog Dare
Chapter 9 - Shots, Shots, Shots, Everybody
Chapter 10 - Spicy Nipple
Chapter 11 - It's Just A Little Crush
Chapter 12 - Double Dog Dare 2: Electric Boogaloo
Chapter 13 - It's Complicated
Chapter 14 - Best Friend
Chapter 15 - Plesiosaur
Chapter 16 - Double Dog Dare: Tokyo Drift
Chapter 17 - Lightning Round
Chapter 18 - Drew
Chapter 19 - Little Drop Down
Chapter 20 - Double Dog Dare Story: Freak Show
Chapter 21 - You Stupid
Chapter 22 - I Don't Know About You
Chapter 23 - Ye of Little Faith
Chapter 24 - The Gay Thing
Chapter 25 - Double Dog Dare: Retribution
Chapter 26 - 4am and Other Emotions
Chapter 27 - Possibilities
Chapter 28 - Double Dog Dare and The Silver Chair
Chapter 29 - Banana Pancakes
Chapter 30 - Is That All?
BONUS - Kitty
BONUS - Family Dinner
BONUS - Gaydar
BONUS - Jealous?
BONUS - Best Friends
BONUS - Remains
BONUS - Breaking Point
BONUS - Master Bakers
BONUS - Double (Dog) Date
BONUS - Christmas Dinner
BONUS - Christmas Bush
BONUS - Mix Up
BONUS - Drunk
BONUS - About Last Night
BONUS - Goodbye

Chapter 7 - Social Butterfly

9.1K 357 5
By ZavierZ

Jacob sighed, dreading either option. After the stunt he just pulled with Spizzo's drink, he knew that the dare would not be pretty, especially if he needed to skull something gross like the other teen had.

Not really wanting to say either, Jacob told him, "Truth."

"Oh boo you," Spizzo spat, blowing a raspberry.

"What?" Jacob asked, not sure why he was getting this reaction from the Spizzo.

"Truths are boring, you're boring, do something more fun!" Spizzo urged, but Jacob disagreed, shaking his head as he told him that he'd already chosen truth and he wasn't going to change, for this turn at least.

Defeated, Spizzo sighed as he thought of a truth to ask. He shuffled through all the things he wanted to know about the other teen, if anything, before landing on something. "So like, who are your friends, Skidmark?" he asked, opening a bottle of whiskey to take a quick swig. "Do you even like, have any?"

"Just because you neanderthals on the soccer team try to treat me like I'm some sort of outcast and bully me all the time, that doesn't mean I'm a total loner, dipshit," Jacob retorted, Spizzo's snide comment striking a nerve.

Spizzo smirked, happy to see some sort of reaction out of the other teen. "Fine, then you'll have no problem tell me who your friends are then."

Jacob glared at him, replying, "Like I need to prove anything to you." But he knew if he didn't give up at least a couple names, he would look like a total loser with no friends. Knowing he'd have to relent, he decided to tell Spizzo, "I spend most of my time with Grant, Dennis and Anwar. Sometimes I hang out with Hugh and Ivy."

Spizzo was quiet for a moment before remarking, "Oh Skidmark, such a social butterfly."

"Oh screw you, Spizzo," Jacob bit back. "The quality of my friendships is a whole lot more important than how many of them I have. What about you? Are you actually that close with any of your friends?"

The other teen gritted his teeth, unhappy with Skidmark's observation. Because, as much as he wanted to say otherwise, he was right. Spizzo wasn't overly close with any of his friends. Good friends, but he didn't have a best friend, hadn't had one for years. He didn't have someone he could trust, with secrets being shared between his group of friends like herpes. "Oh, so what, those guys are your best friends then, huh?" he retorted, not wanting the other teen to think he was superior.

Jacob was silent for a moment, wanting to choose his words carefully. "They're not my best friends, Spizzo, I don't have a best friend," he said, keeping a close eye on Spizzo's face to see his reaction. "Not after James, at least."

Spizzo just nodded, trying to pretend he didn't fully understand what the other teen was referring to.

Jacob continued, commenting "but you know how that turned out though, don't you, Spizzo," with a snarky, almost vicious tone that was like a punch to Spizzo's gut, making him feel choked up by emotions he thought he'd long buried deep within.

Both kept quiet for a little while after that, childhood memories flickered through both their minds, thinking about their long lost childhood best friends.

A heavy tension formed around them.

Jacob was the first to break the silence, regretting that he'd been so snappy. He cleared his throat, beginning to feel uncomfortable with the awkwardness that had developed as he wondered if he should have just kept his trap shut.

"Truth of dare?" he asked, wanting to move on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.1K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...
495 6 18
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...
580 77 12
Ian and Julian, BFFs for the longest, end up in a mess after a tipsy make-out session sort- of wild night, which turns their world upside down. Majo...
Knight By m

Teen Fiction

18.9M 658K 57
COMPLETED [boyxboy] Mason Maloney has lived his whole life in the shadow of his twin brother, Nathan, star quarterback of the football team. While N...