ON THE DAY WE FELL IN LOVE [T...

Da jandeuuuukie

The most fucked up joke the Universe will play on you is letting you meet someone you cared about and someone... Altro

Bro Code
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Part 1)
Chapter 17 (Part 2)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35 part 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 part 2
Chapter 46
Big Thanks and Apologies
NEW STORY

Chapter 22

1.6K 56 1
Da jandeuuuukie

*Taehyung's POV*

EVERYTHING THAT I EVER WANTED JUST BROKE DOWN IN FRONT OF ME.

There is nothing I could do but to watch Jennie and Jungkook leave. As soon as they started to be out of sight, I found myself faking a laugh to my own self. It was so ironic that just early this morning, I was all fluky and thrilled to finally offically court Jennie. And now, here I am...losing hope that I could do it.

I was looking down in disbelief.

"Tae..calm down"

Irene spoke as she was hugging me from behind. My anger started to refill as if I was boiling inside. This was her fault.

I freed my waist from her grip and faced her. My eyes are in absolute dismay and fury. I wanna punch her right in her face but I cant. She's still a girl.

I left her and went to the parking lot. I knew she was following me as I can hear her heel's footsteps.

"Could u just stop following me?" I said in a low monotone voice. I was trying my best to be calm. Coz actually, any minute from now I could hit someobody or anything just to release my tension and anger. I wouldnt let her come near me or else, both of us will regret it.

"Why was Jennie, kookie and u acting like that?"

I'm not obliged to answer her stupid question and so I continued walking, this time faster. I just wanna get rid of her.

However, she ran towards me and held my hand. "U would ruin ur friendship and fight over a girl? Come on tae. Its not u. And...please talk to me. Let's head back in."

I slammed her hand out of mine. Those were the touch I longed before but now it only disgusts me. I just witnessed how pathetic she was.

"Irene, please go." I calmly delivered as I counted from 1-10

"No. I wont. Now, chill urself. Lets go arcade."

"What the fuck Irene!!! I said go!" This time, my beastly side was unleashing. She just gave me that biatch face as she crossed her arm and raised her eyebrow on me.

"Why were u selfish huh? I keep on doing things just for since then. U knew how much I cared for u. But now that I wanna have my own life and happiness, ur returning? Right after ur bullshit problems with Sehun? Stop using me. Get a life!!!!"

Before I could say anything more painful...i turned back from her and walked.

"Oh, and yeah. If I could, I will kill just for Jennie. Leave us alone."

Irene was already crying as I looked back unto her. But those tears are not my weakness anymore. My heart now contemplates on how I badly hurt Jennie and I wanna fix this misunderstanding.

"Irene, I really mean it when I say stay out of my life. We're not friends anymore. Friend dont take advantage of the other one."

"And, im not sorry."

I got inside my car, took her things that she just left earlier and handed it to her. I was avoiding an eye contact with Irene as I could also feel sorry for her, to be honest. But I wanna be firm enough. I want out of her drama as for now, I have something to resolve.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

522K 24.8K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...
753K 33.4K 37
| In which Jeongguk asked Taehyung who is secretly in love with him for three years now for help on how to win his crush's heart. "I'm hurt by the fa...
986K 36.8K 28
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
16.7K 231 44
A story about how Bangtan Memeberz and Blackpink Memberz fell in love with each other ! main ships, Lizkook 🩵 Jirose 💜 Taennie ❤ Jinsoo 🧡. P.S I...