Abandoned wife

נכתב על ידי Abhil11

Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from the... עוד

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Second Chance
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - When We became Partners
Questions
Bonus Chapter 2
Not An Update - Excerpts Of New Stories

Chapter 9

24.2K 942 43
נכתב על ידי Abhil11

A woman dressed in black coloured dress which is ending mid thighs . Her back is exposed and her hair is only saving grace of her modesty. Her long slander hands were bare. She wore black stilettos which added five inches in her usual height. Smita hated the woman in mirror. Its not her way of dressing. She hates exposing her skin but still exposing most parts of body because of him. She goes down to dining table for breakfast.

"Good morning, Shona" Her daughter's eyes opened wide in surprise when she looked at her. From her gesture Smita knows what's going on in her head. This is complete change in her personality for the shock of her daughter. She narrowed her eyes towards Akshay who is eating sandwich indifferntely.

"Devil sucks" she muttered.

"Good morning, Mumma " the delayed response came.

They ate in complete silence except for the cutlery there is no sound. Akshay was checking something in his mobile all the time while Smita and Akshita ate looking each other.

"Hurry up, I'll will drop you to school otherwise you will be late." Akshita coughed by this sudden announcement. Smita rubbed her back and gave her water to drink.

"We shall manage." He stare her for a minute and then left, both mother and daughter relaxed by his exit.

"Ten minutes in garage." they heard him and hate it.

The drive towards the school is silent.

"Thank you for driving us here." Smita said on the arrival of school. They came out from the car. Akshita went inside the school gate, waving her hand towards her mother. Smita keep looking her retreating figure till she didn't vanish from her side. She turned around a for her horror Akshay isn't there and school doors are closed. She baited for two options one is approaching the school authorities for help, she looked herself and dropped the idea. She start walking towards the main road to grab a cab.

"come" She heard and look towards the source, a man in his fifties riding a motorcycle approached her.He gave her creepy wibes so she ignored him.

"I'll pay as much as you want." he followed her.

"I know girls like you, don't throw tantrums." her pace increased and she starts running. She saw vehicles moving just few meters away.
'I can make it'. She runs as fast as she can until she collide with someone.

*************
"What were you doing with him?" Akshay asked her impatiently.

"him?" she replied without any interest.

"What were you doing with that school teacher?"

"That's none of your business"

"None of my business, stop your bullshit. You are my business till we won't get divorced."

Smita keep doing her chores neglecting him. Whole afternoon she is tensed, the horrible incident of morning made her anxious. When Akshita came home, her attention divert to some extent and now this man starting all over again.

" You won't whoring around till I am your..." hard slap on his face shut him up.

"You left me on the streets of Delhi, dressed like a slut. You know how dangerous it is but you did not care. People were staring me, approaching me for sexual favours. Do you have any idea how horrific this to me?
Its good he came and saved me. He is there when you were not .
I'll meet him whenever I want. I'll let him hug me. I'll let him cuddle me. I'll let him kiss me. "his body stiffened with her confession. His Adams apple buldge. His grip tightened on her waist. She can sense bubbling rage in him. His nails start piercing her skin. She felt the pain his hands were creating on her body. She endured the assault. She neither tried to freed herself nor lowered her gaze.

"I'll take his favours because you will not help me. I'll approach him for my needs because you always dismiss my genuine basic requirements." her challenging ways doesn't go well with him. His teeth starts greeting, nostrils flared, eyes became red to intense anger. His breath hastened.

" I'll let him claimed me as h.... This is the limit. His self control lost and his lips sealed with hers. He licked her bottom lip hungrily, squeezing it between his lips, gaining a moan from her. There is no care or love but raw desire to posses woman in his arms. His conscious might reject her but subconsciously she belongs to him. She is his, only his. His tongue invaded her mouth,exploring each portion. Smita witnesses his beastly side for the first time. The beast is marking his territory mercilessly.

After years she felt alive again. Neither the medicines nor gathering with people lead her to feel like this. His tongue is battling with hers for dominance. He in circled her legs to his waist. His manhood is touching her core. She felt his hardness bulging which cause itching in her. He broke the kiss when both of them were breathless. He looks in her eyes for a brief second and then starts giving wet kisses to her cheeks, jaws descending to her neck. His tongue lick her neck like a kid lick to prevent melting icecream from fall. He is grinding himself against her core. He moved her body in circular motion along and wave of hot liquid socked her panty. His hands roam freely on her exposed back,one swift moment and her dress touched the floor.

He drop her on the bed. She is half naked, lying on the bed, watching him intently. Her eyes didn't leave his. His shirt gone in a minute then pant. Sweat drops on his muscular chest rised her heartbeat with anticipation. She lick her dry lips. He noticed gesture of her which excite him more. She looked like a goddess in her full glory without delaying a second he is on the top of her.

"You are so soft." he whispered in her ear. She didn't know how to take it. The words come out of nowhere at a moment she thought he will leave her on the edge. She waited for his taunts and rejection but it didn't came . Her chest rise and fall rapidly. Her hands moved and she hugged him tightly, taking him in her embrace. At every point there is chance of rejection but she didn't care. She proceed further and plant a feather like kiss on nap of neck and shoulder. His hands went downwards touching side of her breast.

"Mine" he said putting his hand between her legs. He noticed wetness there and a proud smile came on his face. Smita saw this smile after six years and she is the reason behind this welled her heart. She won't regret if she died in this moment.

'I was yours, I am yours and I'll be yours forever' she wanted to say but instead of that she said "No, I am not yours. I never was." enraging him.His lips sealed hers, stopping the word he did not want to hear. The calmness is gone and fury is visible again. She can endure his fury, rage, aggression but not this half claimed relationship.

You have to claim me in all ways , to listen the words you want to hear. You have to stop slut shaming me and start trusting me.

He lowered down himself towards her neck. He kissed the area between her neck and shoulder.
"Ahh... She screamed when he bite her there.
He lowered further, his eyes has a glint, looking at her full volumous bosom. He squeezed her one breast with one hand and took another in his mouth. His eyes lifted upwards warning her , try to defy me and face the consequences. Her fist tightened and moan escaped from her mouth when he suck her. His lips and mouth is assaulted alternatively by him. Her lips swollen by his sucking, licking and kissing. There is tension building in her body. She badly need her release and the moment finally come. He is there between her legs. Her treacherous body joined his side and arched up to match his passion.

She looks at his face and there is nothing but desire. Desire to have her. He is doing magic both on her body and mind. Her release is near and she closed her eyes forgetting everything. Clutch of her hand strengthen on his body. In this moment she didn't felt abandoned and deserted. She felt there is belonging for her with this man even it is for few moments. She finally found her missing piece. He is 'the missing piece' of her life. He is the unfillable void of her life. She felt a gentle kiss on her temple. One gentle pack on her lips and then the weight lift from her body. He holds her from behind, his hand her waist and face resting on his neck. There is pleasant silence between them and no obsessive thoughts in Smita's mind after a while. She didn't realised when sleep overtook her. Today she doesn't wait for sleep it occurred naturally.

**************

Akshay was sitting on the terrace wall of Purana qila(old fort). Apart from noisy and crazily crowded city, this place has peculiar silence. It is surrounded by lush garden which is pleasure to sore and tired eyes. There is a lake at the side which is the cause of refreshing and cool air. There is ruins of once a glorious kingdom. A kingdom so powerful that no one dare to raise a voice against it now lowered to the dirt. Time changes things strangely.

A newly married man in deep thinking. What my daughter in law did?

"Dadaji(Granddad) what are you doing here? He inquired

" Its my age to sit alone and think 'what is the meaning of life' but what are you doing here? The old man replied.

"Nothing, I was juat tired from work and want to relax for sometime and nothing can grant you solitude like Purana qila so here I am." old man nodded his hand in understanding and sat near him.

"Is everything alright between you and Smita?"

"Yes, perfectly fine, but why are you asking all of sudden ?"

"No, I just felt this way. I am the one who kind of forced you to marry her so its my responsibility to make sure everything alright between you two." he handed Akshay can of fruit juice.

"Man finds solace in their wives generally but here you are in first month of marriage running away from her. I know you always run away from girls, consider them as obstacle in success but a good and loving family is real success. A happy wife is secret of a happy home."

" I'll keep your advice in mind. "he said before leaving the place.

Since that day Akshay never denied her for anything. He fulfill all duties of a husband. She is very vocal and upfront person who always fill the silence contrasting his mute personality . She is the initiator of their events together. He knew her carnal desires, the way she looks him, stare him, check out him and he didn't denied her rights. He fulfilled her needs but it all due to obligations.

When obligations replaced by possession.?he wondered. Last night he act like a ferocious beast who is on the hunt. Its not like him. He is the man of decipline and composed behaviour but last night he completely lost control.
"I acted like a hormonal teenager. I forced myself on her. " he sighed disappointedly. He was not in love with her. He has a soft corner for her, he knew it but..... He failed to decipher the root of this kind of intense feelings. He did not supposed to act this way.

*********
She felt cold and engulfed herself in the blanket. The warmth of his body is gone and other side of bed too cold, means he left long ago. She wake up and strech her arms, yawn escape from her mouth. The sun is rising in the sky and she keep looking it. The birds are chirping and cool breeze of air touched her skin, reminding her the nakedness of her body. Last night's event flashed in her mind and a smile came on her face. She covered herself with bedsheet and move towards the washroom. She removed the bedsheet and notice her naked flash in mirror. There is bite marks near her breast, naval and neck. Down there between her legs, the sign of their union turned her cheeks red one shade darker. She filled bathtub with warm water to relax her aching body. She wipes her body with a towel and wore a bathrobe. She moves towards the closet and it didn't surprise her a bit finding it unlocked. She didn't break the rule, he himself did.

"Your heart overruled your mind yesterday. I'll make sure this happens more often and I'll conquer your heart Akshay." her resolve strengthen by his actions.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.2K 44
He's the kind of person that normal folks wouldn't dare to disrespect or even meet eyes with. What unfolds when a small mistake brings a certain some...
7.3K 526 18
"I will die Ekansh... Please, I dont know what i will do without you. Please forgive me." She begged trying to hold his hand but he jerked his hand a...
4.9M 244K 85
Indian Chronicles Book I My Husband, My Devil. "GET RID OF IT" She thought she heard something wrong, Not reacting she just stared at his face no e...
302K 19K 37
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...