Trinity Anne: The Daughter of...

Bởi theOGXavierReJean

Trinity is protected by not only her big brothers but the biggest ex-Thug in Louisiana. Her father, Trayvon L... Xem Thêm

Trinity Anne: One
Trinity Anne: Two
Trinity Anne: Three
Trinity Anne: Four
Trinity Anne: Five
Trinity Anne: Six
Trinity Anne: Seven
Trinity Anne: Eight
Trinity Anne: Nine
Trinity Anne: Ten
Trinity Anne: Eleven
Trinity Anne: Twelve
Trinity Anne: Thirteen
Trinity Anne: Fourteen
Trinity Anne: Fifteen
Trinity Anne: Sixteen
Trinity Anne: Seventeen
Trinity Anne: Eighteen
Trinity Anne: Nineteen
Trinity Anne: Twenty
Trinity Anne: Twenty-Two
Trinity Anne: Twenty-Three
Trinity Anne: Twenty-Four
Trinity Anne: Twenty-Five
Trinity Anne: Twenty-Six
Trinity Anne: Twenty-Seven
Trinity Anne: Twenty-Eight
Trinity Anne: Twenty-Nine
Trinity Anne: Thirty
Trinity Anne: Thirty-One
Trinity Anne: Thirty-Two
Trinity Anne: Thirty-Three
Trinity Anne: Thirty-Four
Trinity Anne: Thirty-Five
Trinity Anne: Thirty-Six
Trinity Anne: Thirty-Seven
Trinity Anne: Thirty-Eight
Trinity Anne: Thirty-Nine
Trinity Anne: Forty
Trinity Anne: Forty-One
Trinity Anne: Forty-Two
Trinity Anne: Forty-Three
Trinity Anne: Forty-Four
Trinity Anne: Forty-Five
Trinity Anne: Forty-Six
Trinity Anne: Forty-Seven
Trinity Anne: Forty-Eight
Trinity Anne: Forty-Nine
Trinity Anne: Fifty
New Beginnings✨
New Beginnings✨

Trinity Anne: Twenty-One

12K 298 19
Bởi theOGXavierReJean

Dominique's POV

Marlo was getting on my fucking nerves. The fact that he wouldn't stay on his side of the bed was aggravating the hell out of me.

I sat up and looked at him. I wanted so bad to slap him, so I did. "Bro. What the fuck." he said waking up.

"Didn't I tell your gay ass to stay on your side of the bed?" I questioned.

He rolled over. "Man fuck you." he stated.

I shook my head. I got up and walked in the living room. Marlo and I were sleeping in the guest room.

I was bored out of my mind because I don't know what time I'm on. I got up off the couch and went to Trinity's room.

She was in her bed knocked out! Like her being buried under her covers and her pillows. I walked up and moved one of her pillows relieving her face. She had her mouth slightly opened. And her arms were around her head.

I smiled at her. When I asked her to be my girl, I was just fucking around with her and she knew it. It wasn't the first time I asked her.

Ain't looking to settle because I'm traveling the world and doing other shit.

"Trinity." I whispered loudly.

She moved slightly. "Trinity." I sang. She opened her eyes a little and then rolled over.

"Trinity." I stated.

"Huh?" she answered.

"I'm bored." I stated.

"Then go to sleep." she said making my laughing.

I went over to the other side of the bed and got in. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Relax. I just want to talk to you until I get back sleepy." I stated.

She sighed and rubbed her face. "Well, I am sleepy." she whined.

I smiled. "What's your favorite color?"

"Pink. What's yours?"

"Red." I stated.

"I like red too." she said.

I nodded my head. "Okay. What's your favorite cartoon?"

"The Loud House? Are we done because I'm sleepy and I have to go to the gym and the studio." she said looking at her phone.

"What you going to the gym for?" I questioned.

"To workout. My mom and Nana are making me take modeling more seriously." she stated.

I nodded my head. "Do you want to model?"

"I don't know what I want to do." she said laying on her pillow.

I chuckled. "Well, I ain't really take rap all that serious until My Dawg hit the charts."

"You should take it seriously. You are really good." She said.

I looked at her. Her eyes were opened and looking back at me. So I took a chance and leaned in for a kiss.

She cradled my face and then her alarm went off. "Oh my goodness." she mumbled.

I chuckled. "Someone has to get up." I stated.

"Good things must come to an end." she said sitting up.

I shook my head. "Not all good things." I said leaning in to kiss her again.

I grabbed her neck and deepened the kiss more. Then her phone rung. She sighed. "All good things." she whined

"Hello?" she answered.

"Yes. I'm up." she said looking at me causing me to laugh.

"K. See you soon." she said hanging up.

"My mom. Checking to see if I was up." she said smiling.

I nodded my head. She got out the bed and went to the bathroom. I picked up one of her throw pillows and threw it at the headboard.

I got up and went to the living room. Soon enough she came out the room in a workout fit and her phone.

"I'm hungry now." she said going to the kitchen.

I chuckled. "Are you suppose to eat before working out?" I questioned.

"I don't even know. I mean a shake is good. Right?" she asked.

"What shake place you know is open this time of morning?"

She grunted. "Smoothie King is open." she said as she looked on her phone.

I shook my head. "Okay. I'm going to get Smoothie King. Have fun." she said leaving out.

The door closed and I went back to the bed with Marlo.

"Did you smash?" he asked.

I started laughing and hit him with a pillow. "Nigga, did you smash?" I asked referring to Laila.

"Last time I remembered we were both in the guest room." I said getting in the bed.

"Yeah whatever. And stop trying to spoon me." he said as he got cozier in the bed.

I smacked my lips and turned to him. Then I pushed him out the bed. "BRO WHAT THE FUCK!" he yelled.

"Sleep on the floor bitch." I said taking over the bed.

He got up, trying to punch me. Of course we ended up fighting.

Marlo is my nigga. This nigga been by my got damn side since we were little. He held shit down for my fam when I was pinned up. I real life appreciate him.

And of course if I eat, so are my niggas. We both passed out after I whooped his ass.

When I woke up my phone was blowing up from people tagging and shit on IG. Likes, comments. Shit that I don't even bother about.

Marlo was snoring, so I threw a pillow at his ass and he woke up. "I'm sick of you ass." he said throwing it back but missing.

As I was walking to the bathroom, I ran into Laila. "Well good morning." she stated.

"Morning."

"You're up early." she said going to the kitchen.

"That fucker in there snores loud as shit."

"FUCK YOU!" Marlo yelled from the room.

I chuckled and Laila laughed. "What are you doing up?"

"Trinity is at the studio and I'm bringing her some personal hygiene things, a snack, and shit like that. Besides, I love being at the studio." she stated.

I nodded. "Why you're not a model?"

She chuckled. "It ain't for me."

"Don't knock it, til you try it." I said.

She chuckled. "Sound like Trins."

"Well your homegirl is right. Mind if I go with you?" I questioned.

She smirked at me. "No. I don't mind."

"Okay."

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face. Then I got dressed. I throw on a white Tee with some black jeans, Gucci belt, and Superstar Hightop Adidas.

I put on my chains with my watches and I was ready to go. Marlo was still in the bed. I shook my head and left out the room.

"This nigga in there still knocked out." I stated to Laila.

She chuckled. "It's okay."

I shrugged my shoulders and closed the door. We left out and got in her car. Few minutes later we pulled in front of Louisiana Modeling Agency.

"You sure you wanna come in here? Aren't you and Trins suppose to be keeping it lowkey?" she asked.

I smiled. "Man, fuck all that lowkey and social media shit. None of that means nothing to me."

She nodded her head and got out the car. I followed behind her. When I walked in, it smelled like female. Hair, perfume, makeup. One girl looked at me and dropped her mouth.

I waved and she waved back smiling. Laila knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" someone asked.

She opened the door. "It's Laila. You decent?" she asked.

She opened the door wider and I walked in. "So this is where the shoots come from?" I asked walking in.

Standing in there was a man, Crystal Westbrooks, her moms, and two other females. She was sitting in the chair.

I looked at her and smiled. "Damn. It's really you?" Crystal Westbrook's stated.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "You always back stage seeing me in action. So, I said why not?"

She shook her head and smiled. "Hello. I am her mother...

"Noami Parker." I finished.

She smiled. "Yes. And I'm guessing you know her godmother Crystal Westbrooks. Her uncle Mason. And this is Tia and Channing, our makeup artist and hairstylist." she said introducing everyone else.

"Hey." I said speaking to everyone in the room.

Mason walked up to Trinity. "Okay, it's time for you to go and set now." he said grabbing Trinity's arm.

She shook her head and grabbed my hand also. We walked up to the set that she was shooting at. Crystal made everyone clear out and go to their rooms.

Basically the whole studio was us. "Y'all make sure no one peeps out them doors. And no one comes in at this time." Crystal stated to security.

They nodded their heads and went to stand by every door.

Trinity was dressed in a red bodysuit with a red furry thing. She had her hair in a ponytail.

She was up there doing her thang. Sometimes she'll get distracted because she'll caught me staring at her. "Stop" she mouthed to me.

"I'm not even doing nothing." I whispered back, smiling.

"Look if you don't focus, mister is going to be waiting in the dressing room." Noami stated.

Trinity took more shots and then went to change. Coming back in pink. This time with a pink leather jacket.

She took a couple more shots and then we went in the room. "You were on fire." I said making our foreheads touch.

She smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Didn't I already answer this question?"

She nodded yeah. "Yeah but I don't think you know what lowkey means. I'm not ready to be out in the opening with you. I don't think you know this but you're an upcoming rapper."

I chuckled. "Yeah. But if I don't care then why should you."

"Because you're a guy and your feelings change every minute. Not trying to get played."

I rubbed my face, nodding my head. "Okay. I get it. Lowkey."

"Very lowkey. Like we can't be seen out together."

"I know what lowkey is." I stated.

"Good."

"Mmmhuh. Good." I said going back in her face.

It was only us in the room. So, I started what I started this morning. Then the door opened. "Okay enough is enough. Money time." her Uncle Mason stated.

I threw up my arms and backed back. "I'll be in outside."

She looked at me. "I mean, the car."

She smiled. Laila gave me the keys and I went to the car. My phone rung and it was Marlo.

"Nigga. It's almost 3 something in the afternoon and you just now getting up?" I asked.

"A nigga couldn't sleep because you be playing and shit." he said making me laugh. "Where the hell y'all at?"

"I came to the modeling studio." I said looking at the holding.

"Modeling studio?"

"You know her moms a model right?" I questioned.

"Oh shit! Noami P's modeling studio? Is she finer in person or does she look the same in her pictures?" he questioned.

I laughed. "Nah man. She's much more finer in person. And get this, her godmom is Crystal Westbrook."

"Dude, she hang with some bad bitches." he said killing me.

"I'm not fucking with you." I said.

"Nah man for real though. They all bad, all got money, and they all bad. Can't get no better than that." he said.

I shook my head. "Man what the fuck are you doing?"

"Making a sandwich."

I died again. Around that time, the girls were coming out the building. I hung up the phone with crazy ass Marlo. Laila got in the car looking at me and shaking her head.

I rolled down the window. "I can't ride with you?" I asked fucking Trinity.

"Lowkey remember."

I smiled and rolled back up the window and we headed back to the house.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

39.7K 1.2K 28
Jojo is a thug and the streets are getting crazy everyday . He's got a gay twin brother named Jordan and his niggas by his side Naomi is a simple...
226K 5.8K 57
Amyiah daughter of the famous and all mighty kingpin Lucas Johnson faces some obstacles with her friends and their problems as well ....She just so h...
24K 724 51
***This Book Contains Mature Content, If You Can't Handle Reading It Then Don't Read This Book*** Naomi Beauty Davis is a 25 year old California woma...
257K 5.4K 35
Lauren your average black girl with mommy and step dad issues. What happens when Lauren gets feed up and decide to leave with Trell the new boy/thug...