Right Now (Zarry AU)(Boyxboy)

By ItsAMetaphorReally

We live together. He's my best friend. But the problem is I've always been in love with him. What happens whe... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Not An Update
14
15
16
17
18
19
Epilogue
Thank You

13

2.4K 143 10
By ItsAMetaphorReally

"Are we wasting time ? Talking on a broken line" 5SOS

Zayn's POV

I take my phone out of my pocket and call Louis. What is taking him so long to answer ? I hang up and walk to the park sitting down on a bench. I try calling Louis again and this time he answers.

"Hey babe what's up ?" he asks and I sigh.

"Louis we need to talk" I mumble.

"Something wrong ? are you okay?" he asks confused and I feel like a terrible person.

" Just meet me at the park where we met. I'll explain everything here" I say and hang up.

I lean back on the bench and look up at the sky. I shouldn't have dated Louis in the first place. I was only using him to forget Harry. Look where that got me.

I can't keep pretending I don't like Harry. But if I break up with Louis it's doesn't mean I will go running towards Harry's arms. That's just wrong. But I'll feel less guilty if he kisses me or makes a move on me.

I look down and shake my head. Why can't life be easier ? I'm a good person and I've been through the worst, so why me ? Why do I have to struggle so much?

If I was born not being gay maybe things would be different. But would I be happy ? I wouldn't have met Louis or Harry. Maybe I would be married by now or engaged. I cringe at the thought.

I wouldn't change my life for anything. Because maybe right now everything is hard , but I'm sure things will get better someday.

I look up and watch Louis walking towards me. This can be for better or for worst but I won't keep cheating on Louis. It's not fair and I'm not that type of person.

Louis sits beside me and kisses me.

" So what did you want to talk about ?" he asks.

I take a deep breath and fiddle with my fingers. " I don't think we should date anymore Louis. I don't love you the way that you do. I tried but I just can't and I don't want to hurt you anymore." I explain and wait for his reaction.

"Bullshit! " he snaps as my eyes widened. I was not expecting that.

" Lou it's not can we just be friends ? It's better for the both of us" I say

" Don't Lou me, Zayn. I know this is all about Harry. I know you kissed him, he told me. At least he had the balls to say the truth and you lied to me. The one person I trust and love. I'm so disappointed . You don't know how hurt I am. You were my best friend, Zayn if you told me earlier I would've forgiven you. But no you don't deserve it. I didn't break up with you because I love you and I thought you would forget about Harry and that kiss but it's obvious that you can't. So why don't you run to Harry now ? I bet he will use you as a fuck buddy or he will ignore you because he's a fucking homophobic. I hope you're happy with the decision you made" he spits and storms away.

I sit there in shock. I'm not even crying. I'm just numb I don't know what to feel. How could Harry do that ? I lost my best friend the one who has always been there for me. I ruined it. I shouldn't have ever used him to forget Harry. I knew that was wrong but I still did it. Look how that turned out.

I stand up and walk back home. I don't even have the energy to argue with Harry because of what he did and I couldn't even reply to Louis. I feel like shit.

After walking for half an hour I finally get home. I open the door and walk inside. Thank God Harry is here because I would've stayed locked out of the house because I didn't bring my keys.

"Zayn I'm so sorry I know you told me to never kiss you again , but I couldn't help it" he rambles grabbing arm.

I pull away and glare at him "Leave me the fuck alone Harry you've done enough already ! You ruined everything and this is all your fucking fault !" I yell pushing him.

"What the hell did I do ? " He ask. That little bastard I'm gonna fucking kill him.

"What did you do ? you fucking told Louis about our kiss ! How could you ?! I thought you were my friend Harry " I shake my head in disappointment .

"I can explain Zayn please" he pleads and I sigh.

" It's a little too late for that Harry. I've made my decision." I say and go inside my room. I lock the door and look around my room.

I wonder if this will work. I hope it does because I have no other option left. I don't have anybody left here.

Author's Note

So much to say.

I'm back from my vacation. I'm really sorry that I couldn't update but I was really occupied.

Did you expect Louis' reaction ?

What do you think are Zayn's plans ?

I went to the WWA concert at Met Life Stadium and it was awesome after 4 years of waiting I finally saw my babies. 5SOS and 1D were amazing I wish I could go back.

Comment down below and vote please ☺️💕

🍓I love you guys🍓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 1.3K 17
An asexual teacher falls in love with a teacher who has Erectile Dysfunction. * * * Zayn Malik is a 29 year old high school teacher who has found h...
7.2K 342 10
What we fail to understand is that mistakes were done on both parts. It's easy to assume one is the victim and the other the villain. But, what if bo...
13.3K 1K 24
* ๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™„ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š. ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ง...
5.5K 655 13
[FINISHED] There are people who spend their entire lives looking for true love. Some have the pure luck of finding and being able to spend their enti...