Trouvaille ➝ Kai Parker [DISC...

Oleh niailz

❝There's a little bit of devil behind those angel eyes.❞ Trou-vaille: a valuable discovery Clementine Jones... Lebih Banyak

Trouvaille
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen

three

3.7K 154 102
Oleh niailz

Chapter Three |

I'D BEEN in Stefan's room for atleast an hour trying to think of some way out, but being human, there was none. I was stuck in this shitty prison world with some creep that'd kept me here.

I'd looked through some of Stefan's old belongings but had bored myself in no time, so I'd took to laying on the bed. There was a sudden knock on the door, startling me. Before I can even utter a word, it opens. I groan, "Oh, get lost, Kai."

Obviously he ignores me and walks right in. I groan again and push myself up on the bed into a sitting position. Kai walks towards me with a bowl in his hands, "I brought you some pasta."

"I don't want it." I tell him, frowning in annoyance. I couldn't believe he'd practically kidnapped me and yet wanted to act like he was my friend.

"Why not?" He has the audacity to question.

I push myself off the bed, "Because you've probably posioned it."

"Why would I do that?" Kai questions, "What reasoning do I have for poisoning some pasta?"

"A lot." I respond, moving towards the window so I can stare out there instead of at him.

"You're gonna have to eat at some point, I was just trying to help." Kai says.

My eyebrows pull together and I angrily turn to look at him so he can see my rage, "Trying to help? Has it escaped your mind so fast that you trapped me here with you? Hadn't you realised that if you were just a decent person, maybe Damon and Bonnie would've brought you back with us? Or you wouldn't even be in here in the first place."

Kai stares at me for a moment before his face cracks and he chuckles, "Wow. Do you go to a drama school by any chance? You are very dramatic. I was offering you a bowl of pasta."

"Get out." I frown.

Kai holds his free hand up, chuckling under his breath again, "Sooo touchy."

When he doesn't move I groan and clench my jaw as I storm past him and out of the room. I make my way down the hallway, not even sure where I was heading, I just needed to be away from him.

But I hear his footsteps following after me, "Where are you going? New York?"

He chuckles at himself and I stop. I frown as I face him, "You'd love that wouldn't you? For me to leave so you can kill my friends if they come back for me."

"Mhm." Kai hums as he seems to think, then smiles, "That seems like the best option. Have a nice trip, Clem."

"Not gonna happen." I reply, "You can taunt me, threaten me, torture me all you want, but don't for a second think you're going to win the war you're starting."

Kai smirks at me, taking slow steps closer, "You have fire in you, I kinda like it."

I narrow my eyes and scoff. I turn back around and continue walking, this time deciding to go to the kitchen. I hear him follow again, "Where are you going now?"

"You don't have to follow me like a lost puppy." I respond, jogging down the stairs.

"I can't exactly taunt you if I leave you alone now, can I?" He says.

I ignore him and make it to the kitchen. I familiarise myself with the layout, the place Damon and Bonnie were sat not long ago, and head to the fridge. I open it to see what they've stocked inside. I assume there's enough ingredients to make pancakes as that's what Damon had been doing, so I grab some strawberries.

As I turn, Kai is standing behind me causing me to jump. I exhale a deep, frightened breath and frown once again, "What is your problem?"

"I don't have one." He states.

I push past him and grab a chopping board and knife, placing my items onto the kitchen worktop, "Clearly you do."

"So," Kai stares at the strawberries and leans on the counter, "that's a definite no to the pasta?"

I glare at him for a brief moment before taking a strawberry from it's container and beginning to slice it. I see Kai scoop his hand into the bowl of pasta he'd placed infront of him and he begins to shovel it into his mouth, "More for me then."

My eyes shift to look at him stuffing the pasta into his mouth with his hand. I grimace, "You're disgusting."

My face suddenly contorts and I drop the knife to the worktop, pulling my hand upwards, "Ahh!"

I look down to see I'd managed to slice my finger. I grit my teeth and move towards the sink, turning the tap on and running my bloody finger under it. I hear Kai chuckle, "Should be more careful, not everyone can be a big, bad vampire, hey?"

"And you're what exactly?" I question, focusing on my finger but trying to get a real answer from him.

"I'm whatever you want me to be." He responds, "What's your fetish? Vamps? Werewolves? Warlocks? Oh wait, I got it, Spidey-man?"

I stop running the water and begin to open cupboards, looking for any kind of medical kit, "If you were a witch you wouldn't still be trapped in here, right? So, what are you?"

"Be glad I'm not a vampire, Clem." He says as I grab a small first-aid kit lodged in one of the cupboard corners. I turn and move back to the counter, where he's smirking at me again. He looks to my neck, "Although, that does look tempting to bite."

My eyebrows pull together and my expression turns to disgust, "Ugh, you're psychotic."

Kai smirk grows, "Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner."

I place a band-aid around my cut finger and return to cutting the strawberries. I can see Kai still staring at me from the corner of my eye. My eyes flicker up to meet his, "You can go now."

He narrows his left eye at met, "You know, you look somewhat familiar."

"I highly doubt that." I respond. Kai continues to stare and my eyebrows pull together, "What, Kai?"

"You're sure you're not a witch?" He questions.

I let out a laugh, "I think I'd know if I was a witch. Why?"

Kai stares at me for a moment longer before he inhales and shakes his thoughts away. He grabs a strawberry and bites into it, "Nevermind. I've probably just fantasized about someone that looks like you before."

"God," I scoff, moving the tub of strawberries away from him, "you're really something."

"I've been alone for eighteen years, I've gotta relieve myself somehow." He says and I screw my eyes shut at the thought.

I open my eyes again, backing away from the surface with my hands up, "And now I'm not hungry at all."

"Oh, come on, Clem -- "

I frown, " -- stop calling me that, my name is Cleo."

Kai looks at me with an expression I can't quite read. He tilts his head ever so slightly, "Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?"

"You make me uncomfortable." I tell him and leave the room with the knife still in my hand.

I stop in the living room and let myself fall onto one of the sofas. I'd been in this prison world for two hours and I was already beginning to go insane. Why hadn't Liv or Bonnie come back for me yet? What was taking so long? Did they forget about me already?

If Damon and/or Bonnie were here, it'd be so much easier to tolerate, but it had to be this guy. This sadistic sort-of witch that would not stop bothering me because once again, there he was, standing in the doorway.

"Kai, I swear to God if you don't leave me alone I'll -- "

" -- you'll?" He questions. Kai becomes intrigued and sits on the sofa arm opposite me, waiting for an answer with that stupid fucking smile, "You'll what?"

I push myself up from the sofa, gripping the knife in my hand, "I'll hurt you."

Kai laughs and stands too, moving closer to me, "Try it, Clem."

I clench my jaw, "Stop calling me that!"

Kai stops and moves his head a little closer so he can whisper, "Clem."

I become enraged and begin to force the knife in his direction. Before it can touch him, he grabs my wrist and turns my hand and the knife away. He pulls my wrist causing me to stumble towards him and spin. My back presses against his chest and I instantly tremble in fright. He's going to kill me.

I feel his breath on my ear, "Nice try."

My hand opens and I let the knife drop to the floor. With my free arm I elbow him in his ribs and when he doubles over from it, I break my other hand from his grasp.

Kai regains himself, cracking his neck a little before smiling again and I can see this gloss of evil in his eyes, "I was right about that fire, maybe you will be a bit of a challenge afterall, hm?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

131K 3.8K 79
Blair Salvatore thought she was moving to a new state, a new town and a new prestigious school, hoping for a fresh new start to reinvent herself and...
247K 6.6K 25
Some bonds are stronger than fate... Thea Montgomery has a weird powers, a cult of blood-purity obsessed witches gunning for her head, and a backstor...
6.4K 224 12
The story is a partial rewrite of Season 4 of The Originals..it does not follow the main story-lines of the series..There will be a huge crossover wi...
2.9K 87 6
...if one of them is dead. Bonnie has secrets; she has big secrets and small secrets, but only three are unfurling far from her reach. Three secrets...