Sabertooth Life

By Fairytailfan1702

Ever wonder what Sabertooth does while Fairy Tail goes to work. See the troubles, love, and betrayal of Saber... More

Halloween Party
Back home
Untitled Part 3
Race to disaster
Plan of Action
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Job is rigged
Trapped
Ransom
Ways to Escape
Escape
Can you feel it?
Snake Charmer
Manipulating
A snake's past
Snake Charmer vs Ophiuchus
Birthday Boy
Happy Birthday
Guilds in Deep Sleep
Come Together
Wake them up
That Season
Dragon Slayer Mating Season
Plan of Action
Inner Dragons
Fight It!
"Please, Come back to me"
Chapter 29
Memories of the Past
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
1st VS 2nd
Chapter 37
Return of Abyss Horn
For the Master
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
"Sting!"
What it Means to be Master
Fake Date?
"You want me to do what?"
The Truth is
Chapter 47
The Facade

Chapter 31

745 20 9
By Fairytailfan1702

Yukino and Cassie walked down stairs they both headed to the doors of Sabertooth.

"Where are you two going?" Orga asked.

"Yukino said she was going to show me around." Cassie said grabbing ahold of Yukino's hand. They took off into the city.

"Where exactly are we heading?" Yukino asked following Cassie.

"Probably a place of haunting memories." Cassie said in a cheerful voice.

"If your talking about Rosemary, forget it, it was burned to the ground when the Tower of Heaven invaders raided it." Yukino said. 

"I wasn't talking about Rosemary...i was talking about the place you disappointed your master." Yukino gave a confused look thinking 'when did i disappoint Sting?'

"The place you bet your life and failed." That Yukino knew. she remembered how she foolishly bet her life to Kagura and lost in the end. the haunting thing about it is the defeat.

"I'm not sure you noticed Cassie but that doesn't haunt me as much as it use to." Yukino said. 

"What doesn't haunt you?" A man asked they turned around to see Rufus at a near by store.

"Rufus!" Yukino said. Yukino knew it wouldn't be best to tell Rufus about Cassie and at the same time if they didn't go Cassie would get agitated. 

"Rufus, Cassie. Cassie Rufus." Yukino quickly introduced. 

"Lovely to make you aquantance. 

"Quant." Cassie said "I'm new Yukino was just showing me around. I'm actually getting pretty tired we should go." Cassie said.

"It was lovely to meet you." Rufus said. Yukino went to hug Rufus and whispered...

"At noon...Enter the Games." Yukino said and walked off with Cassie.

Rufus at first stood there shocked as to why Yukino would hug him. Yes they are friendns close enough to be family but never have they hugged one another. 

"I don't recall Yukino ever hugging me." Rufus said as he walked back to guild still curious as to what just happened.

'at the guild

"Your back, How was the job?" Minerva asked spying Rufus from across the room.

"Good actually. Paid very well. Only the trip back was different." Rufus said.

"What do you mean?" Orga asked. Rufus stood up next to Minerva.

"I ran into Yukino and Cassie, which i hear has joined Sabertooth." Rufus said.

"Indeed, she helped the master and Rogue on a job. She was granted a place at Sabertooth." Minerva said.

"I see, when they were heading out, Yukino ran to me and gave me a hug." Rufus said. Minerva gave a confused face and Orga, Rogue and Sting almost had their jaws touching the ground.

"That's odd, but not out of charcter, i mean Yukino is sweet and kind." Lector said.

"And she's nice." Frosch said.

"I know, but if my memories correct as always, She said at noon enter the games." Rufus said.

"Well that's odd." Sting says.

"What games is she talking about?" Orga asked."

"I think the question is what is she trying to say?" Rogue said. Rufus as well as the other members of sabertooth begun to think what could Yukino have meant. Rufus used his memory to put two and two together.

"No..." Rufus said aloud.

"You found something?" Minerva said as she pearched up.

"I thought...i recall Yukino saying Enter the games at noon but that isn't the only time I've heard that." Rufus said.

"Where else have you heard it." Sting asked.

"During the grand magic games when went to our first game without Yukino." Rufus said.

"What do you think she would have meant by enter the games?" Lector said.

"Maybe she intends for us the enter the games." Minerva said.

"That's crazy the games don't start for another 5 months." Orga said.

"Not literally, i refer to the games. To actually enter the arena for the games." Minerva said. Everyone seemed to agree with Minerva and the main Sabertooth teamed headed out to the arena. 

'With Yukino.

"Where exactly is he suppose to be?" Yukino asked in the middle of the arena. 

"Why, you feel uncomfortable standing in the place you lost?" Cassie asked. 

"That is over. it doesn't phase me as much as you think it does." Yukino said.

"He'll be here and then we'll be off. Father is looking forward to seeing you. Your his prized daughter." Cassie said.

"He is not my father!" Yukino said with certainty. 

"Then tell me, daughter who is?" A man's voice spoke. Yukino turned to a man with dark blue hair behind her. "I raised you didn't I?" The man asked.

"No." 

"If not for me you would have been left on the streets or in the woods, starving struggling to survive." The man said.

"He took you in, saved your life, and you repay him by denying he to be your father?" Cassie said. 

"I rather have lived on the streets, than be raised by you." Yukino said. 

"It seems you have forgot to be thankful. but none the less, you wish to protect your friends then you will do as i say." Her so called father said.

"Time to go to work just like the old days." Cassie said. Yukino widened her eyes as if she'd seein a ghost or a haunting memory. 

'Yukino's Memory

"Uncle Henry? where are we going?" Little Yukino asked. 

"To find the tower of heaven followers." The man said. it was the same man claiming to be her father. "I think we have located them."

"What are we to do?" Yukino asked.

"Kill them." Henry said.

'end of Yukino's memory.

"No, you can't." Yukino said "It's wrong, unjust!" Yukino said. 

"It's what they deserve." Cassie said. 

"No, it's what he deserves!" Yukino shouted pointing at her Uncle "He has avoided justice for so many years. You claim to be angry at the tower of heaven for killing Yuto but you are denying justice." Yukino said.

"The Tower of Heaven didn't kill Yuto." Yukino said.

"They killed him in cold blood." Henry said.

"No. You killed him," Yukino said with water in her eyes "You killed Yuto in cold blood. You tried to kill me but he interfered." Yukino said. 

'Her memory.

House were on fire and smoke all around. Yukino was lost in ruins of a house and couldn't find her family anywhere. She called for her sister but no response. She ran as she heard nosise coming closer soon she spot a guard in site and ran as fast as she could. She tripped over the ruble and fell. As she turned over she was about to be pierced when a man came in front of her. blood splattered on the mask of the tower of heaven guard and on her face. She looked up to see YHuto had jumped in front to protect her. he had pale skin and light blue hair. 

"Forgive me," he said. he pushed the tower of heaven guard back which knocked him away and pushed the spear in his stomach more. he fell to the ground on his side and told her...

"Run Yukino, Run."

'Memory ends.

"You killed him," she said as she began to cry. she couldn't stand so she fell to her feet, "you killed you own BROTHER!" She yelled. 

"He deserved it." Henry said.

"He was your brother. M-my father and you-you murdered him. And for what, because he stole your love away." Yukino said.

"I thought it wouldn't matter after all he treated you horribly."

"That wasn't your choice to make. Mom was worst to me. Dad was more approachable. He may have had a temper but he was my father and you killed him." Yukino said getting up. She held out Libra's key. "It's time you pay for your crime. It's best to take you out with one of Yuto's Celestial's spirt key. Open gate of Divine Balance! Libra!" 

"Libra it's good to see you after so many years." Henry said.

"It won't be for you. Altering gravity around the enemy." Libra said as Henry rose to the air. Yukino forgot about Cassie came up behind and knocked Yukino off her feet. 

"Very well, Open gate of the-," Cassie used her teleportation magic to take Yukino's keys. She and Yukino resorted to hand to hand combat. Cassie kicked Yukino in the stomach then pushed her to the ground. It was over Yukino thought till a white laser appeared in front of her striking down Cassie. Her Sabertooth family rushed in and fought for her. Rufus went to help her up as the twin dragons took care of her uncle and Minerva went head to head with Cassie.

"You alright Yukino?" Rufus asked. Yukino smiled and looked at Rufus.

"Of course, After all I'm apart of Sabertooth." Yukino said as she looked around Lector and Frosch were hitting her uncle with a stick and Minerva has Cassie all tied up.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Alright so this is chapter 31 i believe and there are more chapters on the way. i really hope you've enjoined this chapter. i'll update as soon as i can. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 309 20
It's Dragon Mating Season in FairyTail!!! Who are the mates? And will the girls be able to survive the three weeks? Read to find out! I know that the...
80.5K 1.2K 35
It's dragon mating season for Fairy tail but it's going to be a little.. different. Ships in this story: โ€ขNalu โ€ขGruvia โ€ขGale โ€ขJerza โ€ขRowen โ€ขMiraxus โ€ข...
8.6K 218 19
~Summery~ Who would have thought these two girls would have ever met. If you asked me, I would call it DESTINY. Or just luck. And what would you call...