Her Unreasonable Love (Comple...

By faha1991

Marriages are hard, especially when it's arranged. The process of getting to know the stranger that you just... More

Note
Chapter 1 - A new beginning
Chapter 2 - The picture
Chapter 3 - On display
Chapter 4 - Fit to be married
Chapter 5 - The bachelorette party
chapter 6 - The wedding
Chapter 7 - Wedding night
chapter 8 - First kiss
chapter 9 - Dinner date
chapter 10 - First warning
chapter 11 - Rules and privilages
chapter 12 - 1000 times
chapter 13 - pancakes
chapter 14 - Unlock a privilage
chapter 15 - Truth or truth
chapter 16 - Notice
Chapter 17 - Rayan
Chapter 19 - Heart attack
chapter 20 - Date night
chapter 21 - His bedroom
chapter 22 - For better or worse
chapter 23 - Knocked out
Chapter 24 - The diary
chapter 25 - Fired
chapter 26 - Peek-a-boo
Chapter 27 - Secrets unfold
Chapter 28 - Confrontation
chapter 29 - Beautiful memories
chapter 30 - The Truth
chapter 31 - Hide and Seek
Chapter 32 - I'm free
Epilogue
Next book update!

chapter 18 - Chained

3.8K 135 20
By faha1991

"What!. I'm hungry."

"I'm sure you can survive without a meal. Actually you can survive a month", he looked at me from head to toe with disappointment. It was a very mean and hurtful comment to pass. Without saying a word, I stormed out of my room into the kitchen.

Ayaan followed me and asked, "what the hell was that?". I didn't want to say anything that I would regret later so I chose to ignore him. He pulled me by my arm and asked again, "I asked what was that?"

"You're hurting me", I said and freed myself from his grip.

"You are getting very comfortable here", he said and left.

I heard something break in the dining area and by the time I hurried there, another sound of something breaking reached my ears. Two plates were shattered on the floor and I was shocked at this childish behavior. I looked at him puzzled and he grabbed me by my arm again and pulled me in a way that I stepped on several pieces on the floor. The pieces piercing my skin caused me to wince in pain and tears rolled down my eyes.

"Now storm out exactly the way you did, a while back", he said and pushed me to the floor. I hit my elbow to one of the pieces and it started to bleed.

When he saw blood on my elbow, there was worry in his eyes. He came towards me and gently pulled me up. He helped me to my bed and took the first aid box and handed it to me.

"Use it", he said and hesitantly left my room. He slammed the door shut and I sat there all alone. Trying to recall the whole situation I bursted into tears. Though I knew he was very different and weirder than any person I had ever met, my heart ached. I applied an antiseptic cream and also took pain killers. Things were just getting worse and for the minute of things.

It didn't seem like this was the same Ayaan I used the chat with before we got married. He seemed so understanding and caring that time. If only had I known, things would had been so much different. How could someone be that cruel? How could someone treat another human being that way? I had to talk to him and sort things out. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize when my brain was shuting down for the moment.

I woke up feeling a little dizzy, my phone showed that it was 1:00 pm. Instead of my well being, the first thing that came in my mind was that I had to talk to Ayaan. He couldn't treat me that way anymore. He had to learn to control his impulsive behavior.

As my feet felt better, I managed to get up but struggled my way to his room. I knocked once, and twice, and thrice. Battling with my thoughts of whether or not to open the door, I turned the door knob and it was open. I slowly opened the door and there he was, lying down on the bed with ear plugs on and looking at his phone. He looked calm, it seemed like the perfect time to talk to him.

"Can we talk", I asked hesitantly. Being cautious that I don't do anything that could trigger his rage.

He looked at me with fiery eyes, which caused goosebumps all over my body. He immediately sat up and rushed towards me, "how dare you enter my room without my permission?"

"I knocked but you didn't answer...."

"If I did not answer, that means I do not want to talk to you. Don't you understand that much?"

"I.... I....", before I could say anything else, he dragged me into my room and pushed me to the floor and left. I hit my shoulder first and an electric wave passed though the shoulder, also the pain in my feet intensified and I couldn't move anymore.

He entered my room, this time with a chain. Clueless, I looked at him confused unsure about his intentions. I tried to stand but my feet weren't co operating and I gave up. He came towards me and grabbed me by my arm, and started pulling me.

"Please leave me, your hurting me", I struggled to pull my hand back but to vain, he was surprisingly strong as he pulled me with ease with just one hand.

He stopped in front of my closet door and locked one side of the chain to the door knob. The other end of the chain had surprisingly big handcuffs attached to it, seeing which I panicked. He was chaining me to the closet.

"Please don't do this", I said in a trembling voice but he was numb to my words. He stared at me and all that his eyes reflected was hatred and darkness. Without saying anothet word, he locked the handcuffs onto my ankles. I tried pushing him but he was too strong for me.

"The more you protest, the more you suffer. The choice is your's", he said staring at me. Shivers ran down my spine and I stopped protesting.

"Good. Now, this is what happens for entering my room without my permission." He sat on the floor next to me while I cried, failing to control my tears. For a moment I could see concern in his eyes, it just took seconds for it to switch. "I didn't want to do this but you left me no choice. All this is just to make you a better person. You won't learn until you are punished for your mistakes."

I looked at him in shock. There were so many things that I wanted to say to him but couldn't risk uttering anothet word. I sat there silently sobbing. When he got up to leave, I held his hand and tried to say sorry but my words were sunk by my cry. He tried to free himself from my grip and pushed me. I hit my head hard on the wall and it ached with intense pain. Suddenly, everything around me started spinning and I passed out.

**********

I couldn't see anything around me when I woke up from my sleep. My body ached and my head continued to spin. I tried to get up but my elbow hurt, I had a flashback of what had happened earlier that day and I noticed that I was still tied to the closet door. I moved to rest on the wall and the door to my room opened.

"Finally you're up from your beauty sleep. I hope you had a good nap", he said sarcastically and sat next to me. He had a plate with him which was covered.

I tried to move away from him but couldn't. The handcuffs restricted my movements and I had sprained my neck, making it even more painful.

"Why do you do this? You know the rules and yet you land yourself into trouble. I thought you were becoming a better person and I rewarded you for your behavior with this beautiful room, food to eat, WiFi access and you even get to shower everyday now. I thought you were a smart woman. I'm very disappointed at you." Even though his words were meaningless, he said that in such a sweet way that it made it sound like he gave me everything in the world and I was being ungrateful.

There was an adrenaline rush in me and I said, "Do you even hear yourself?. You are telling me as though you have provided me with luxuries when in reality they are mere necessities."

"You are not in the position to talk that way to me. Be very careful", he said in a very deep tone, his sudden change always shocking me. "Now you understand the importance of these 'necessities' and learn to appreciate them better. Right?"

I turned away from him as I didn't know what to say. He was right, it did make me realize their value but I would never agree with him. He pulled me by my hair and made me face him, "look at me when I'm talking". Fresh set of tears rolled down my eyes as the pain in my neck intensified. He left my hair and started apologizing, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please stop crying, I'm really sorry."

He wiped my tears away and I didn't protest, I was in pain and couldn't move. He uncovered the plate and there was food in it. He tried to feed me and I ate. I wouldn't had been surprised if that food had poison in it,at that moment I had wished that it was poison.

I was chained and there was nothing that I could do to get out from there and protesting would only make things worse. The first time my husband fed me was supposed to be romantic, but I dreaded it. Once I finished eating, he wiped my mouth with a napkin and got up to leave.

"I need to use the washroom."

"You are not allowed to. Right now you are in punishment."

"I need to pee and I'm on my periods, please let me use the washroom. My clothes will get stained."

"That's not my problem", he said and shut the door behind him.

I pulled myself to the door and it was locked. I started banging on the door as I was desperate. "Please don't do this, please let me go. Please open the door. I'm sorry for what I did. I won't repeat it again", I said and started crying hysterically.

I was lying there next to the door, tears all dried out but my eyes still swollen. My phone vibrated on the table next to the bed and I struggled my way to it. I took the phone and saw that it was another message from Rayan. Hesitantly I opened the text and there were four unread texts from him.

Hey Safa. I'm sure you remember me, after all I'm hard to forget😋. 8:56 am

That wasn't a good start, I'm sorry about that. Congratulations on your wedding. I know I shouldn't be texting you but I couldn't resist. Lately I haven't been able to sleep well, I feel that something is wrong and that you need me. It would be great if you could just respond to me once about your well being. 9:00 am

You are really scaring me Safa, you read my first text and I know for a fact that you would have definitely responded. Safa please say something, just one text and I won't bother you again. 3:40 pm

Finally Sarah responded. She told me that you are doing great and it was a relief that my intuition was wrong. I'm really happy to know that you are happy. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and all the joy in the world. May God bless you with all the good things in this world and hereafter. You will always be in my prayers. Take care. 10:13 pm
__________

Hello my lovely readers 🥰,

Hope you are enjoying the book.
Please continue to shower your love like have been doing by hitting the star and also let me know where I could improve so that I can become a better writer.

Much love❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.1K 35
Story of a 14 year old Noor who gets married to the son of a rich family named Saad Shah who is also 14 Their journey begins as Noor has to adjust...
137K 3.2K 13
It all started when she first saw him on her way to college as a teenager. Although she didn't know about his past, she fell for him deeply. He also...
11K 528 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
950K 40.9K 33
Every girl, whether she is confident or not, at time of nikkah, become hesitated to say yes. The feeling that your sur name is going to change and yo...