Her Coldhearted Husband

由 hinashiekh_

AAMIR SIKANDAR( age 29) He is a bussinessman who is known for his coldness, straightforwardness and ruthlessn... 更多

characters
1:attack
2:meeting
3:bi jaan
4:truth
5:love
6:university
7:their talks
8:her feelings
9:usama
10: longing...
11:usama's reaction
12:university
epilogue

13:reception

38.2K 1.8K 68
由 hinashiekh_

Parishay was dressed in a beautiful grey dress. She was looking nothing less than a princess . When they reached the avenue, she saw many of her class fellows there .

They came near to meet her. She could feel Aamir becoming tense while greeting Hussain . She hooked her arm with his and started rubbing to get his attention on her.
When Aamir looked towards him , she was already looking up at him . She gave him an innocent smile with a questioning look . He just shooked his head and pulled her closer .

Usama was really happy to see his sister with Aamir. A lot of people were invited on the reception .Aamir didnt left her side the whole night , he knew that so many people around her was making her nervous .

Parishay felt relaxed with Aamir . She knew that Aamir wont let anything bad happen to her.  When they reached home , bi jaan gave them a lot of blessings .

" you have made me really happy by coming in aamir's life. I was losing hope of seeing him married . Now i can die in peace " bi jaan said with happy tears filling her eyes. 

" bi jaan , what are you saying . You have yet to play with our kids " Aamir said naughtily . Parishay went completely red after hearing him .

Bi jaan laughed and said after pulling Parishay in a hug " don’t stress my daughter "

" by the way , i am waiting for that day eagerly " bi jaan said in not a very hushed tone .

Aamir laughed listening bi jaan and Parishay whined "bi jaannnn"

They left for their room after sometime .

after some days , Parishay got to know about isha . When Aamir reached home ,he saw her red with anger.

He pulled her into his arms and placed a kiss on her forehead "what happened ?"

" isha is working for you right. " she said glaring at him .

Aamir pulled her closer and whispered in her ear  " yes , i didnt want my love to face any problem anywhere . She is there to help you "

Parishay didnt want to , but still was touched by his care . She hid her face in his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist .

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

408K 8.3K 56
mason mount. © CENTRALCZN, 2021
12.3K 176 16
توني مبتدئه في الكتابه اتمنى تعجبكم روايتي حسابي انستا roow22a تنوروني انستا
318K 10.3K 57
Tanya aggarwal (19 years old) - Cute, Bold , sassy and fierce dare mess with her loved ones and you will see hell . Drake Blackwell (25 years old )...
290K 15.2K 66
I'll take you to an open sky and love you so wildly that would make the stars fall into the ocean. warning ⚠⚠⚠ read it at your own risk