Two Types /=/ Four People

By Being_Delirious

"I have fallen deeper than what I have originally plan..." What a Year! Everyone had changed... Didn't they? ... More

Prolonged
(1) Meet up
(2) The Discreet
(3) Crossed Paths
(4) The Cabin
(5) Last Year (Ohm)
(6) Last Year (Terroriser)
(7) Names for You
(8) First Mission
(9) What's Before? // Suspicion
(10) the Crazy guest
(11) Grand Entrance//Reunion
(12) Resolution and Isolation
(13) Outlaw Charles
Stories and Pasts
(14) Back In The Team
(15) Ready up
(16) Game On
(17) Wake Up and Remember
(18) It All Came Down To This
(20) Missing You..
Announcement
SEQUEL > WILL BE OUT.... (SOON)

(19) Down the Hill and Into the Ocean

136 7 28
By Being_Delirious

Warning: Character's Death, Violence and such that may trigger some audience/readers.

Jiggly closed his eyes as he felt the cold liquid spread around his body, opening his eyes, Jiggly found himself under the sea, he mentally sighed and immediately started swimming above for the surface. Rising his head, Jiggly took his time to breath, "oh f***, oh f**k, oh f*ck" He muttered under his breath while swimming for the nearby island. "Gosh f--king dammit.." Jiggly spoke under his breath, he laid out spread over the sand, he was sure hell glad that there's a mini Island near the agency. Taking a good full five breaths, Jiggly's eyes glanced to something or someone else rising from the ocean. Upon seeing this, he quickly rose up, feeling his holster for his gun. He felt a wash of relief once he took out to see his back up handgun, mentally congratulating himself for preparing such thing. Gorilla crawled his way out from the huge roaring ocean, gasping and coughing for air. He slowly stood up and as soon as he did, the sound of a gun being recoiled took his attention. He then found Jiggly pointing a 72 Calibre at him, cursing beneath his breath, he was sure that this was his unlucky day. Jiggly kept his focus on the brown skinned man, trying to not lose sight of him. Gorilla then decided to raise his arms together for surrender, but Jiggly thought otherwise, placing a finger around the trigger, Jiggly rolled his eyes and pressed the trigger. Gorilla immediately saw this and dived down, bending, skipping any bullet that tried to join his body. Jiggly cursed, not stopping, he continuously fired, trying to catch up at the speeding man towards him, hearing his gun suddenly stop firing, he checked around his pockets for more bullets. "You f**king chicken!!!" Jiggly cursed and threw away his gun, heading straight, head on against Gorilla. Seeing Jiggly's movements, Gorilla raised his fist and slammed it across Jiggly's face.

Brock and Craig continued on, punching, kicking, gashing, scratching... both of them were worn out, they could finish each other off to be honest but they also know they don't wanna lose each other again. Not when they're reunited for another chance. "Craig, just let me go!" Brock spoke, his bloody fists and nose were nowhere near in the good condition, "no, not until justice isn't served, like Brock, seriously man? why are you in the enemy's side?? Why won't you join us?" Craig gestured to himself, he himself couldn't believe he was getting on this long.. He honestly isn't the violence type of guy. Brock just shook his head, it's not that he hates them or anything, but the life on being a convict especially when you're in a secret kind of dark community, you could honestly tell that not all of them are bad. Others do it for money issues, for their family... There are some good guys in the community too. Brock lightly smiled remembering his friends' faces. Sattelizer, Gorillaphent, Sea Nanners, Cartoonz, Delirious, Ohmwrecker.. they weren't anything like the other delinquents, they weren't like the other thugs that just pick random fights. They were completely different. "I'm sorry Craig.. I guess I already found another family.." his response left Craig quite stunned. The glasses boy didn't know what to say.

After a couple of minutes of him just staring down the ground, Brock took this sign that he could leave, "So what are we to you now? We were f*cking worried about you little twats and this is all we could get?" Craig asked/yelled, he gripped his shirt's collar, "we were f*cking worried sick about you guys.. Don't you care about us now?" Brock stared over at his shaking friend, feeling guilty for leaving him, not even caring to tell them that they were alright. "Craig, no that's not-" a certain movement in the corner caught Brock's eye, he saw a figure, it's eyes gleaming as he pointed his gun over at Craig. He immediately dashed towards Craig, pulling his friend under the tables. Brock looked over the kitchen where Craig came out from, holding Craig's hand, he pulled craig with him, at the same time, covering the young man as they tried to dodge their way towards the iron door that lead to the kitchen. Going inside, Craig looked back to see Brock closing the door behind, lending out a hand, the two pushed the door shut. They both dropped down, panting over the sudden action. Craig looked over at Brock to see him holding onto his side, Craig gasped, he got closer at Brock, checking out the bleeding spot, "uhh.. what are you doing?" Brock asked as he watched Craig examine the bullet wound. "examining it. How did you think that I got into this facility? You already know I'm not into combat.." Craig replied, he soon got up and walked over the cabinets, opening each compartment. "There's gotta be an emergency kit somewhere in here, considering that this is a company with armed men walkiang around..." Craig muttered, the focused look on his face was quite unbearable for Brock, seeing his friend calm and not panicky. "Craig... about what you said.. I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you that we were fine... I- I wasn't thinking.." Brock apologized, you could even hear how sincere he was. Craig stared back at his friend, his cold expression turned into a soft one. Craig ran his hand through his hair, quite muffled out in their situation. "Don't.. don't sweat it Brock, considering on what you just did back there, I was quite impressed at how you came out of your shy lane and saved my life. Thank you." Craig smiled at his injured friend, happy and accepting his apology. "Aha! I found you!" Craig took out an emergency kit, walking back over at Brock to begin on aiding his friend. Thank God that this was a clean shot...I am not ready of taking a bullet out of one's body." Craig sighed in relief, Brock chuckled, "So.. while I fix you up, can you tell me on what really happened?" Craig asked, Brock gulped, he stared back down, he do own Craig an explanation... "I promise that I won't tell." Craig assured, trying to convince Brock, Brock just gave in and started, "Well.."

Jiggly stumbled down, he faced right back up to see Gorilla trying to throw another blow but this time, Jiggly caught his arm. Flipping them around, It was time for Jiggly to be the one that throws the punch. Slamming it down on Gorilla's face, Jiggly was able to break his nose. "I... Can't..." Jiggly began to speak, his eyes glaring down at Gorilla's broken nose, "she still needs me. My family still needs me." He continued before being push aside by Gorilla, "and you think I don't have one?!" He's emotions is filled with anger and sadness, Gorilla then kicked Jiggly off, "I have a sister! What do you think I'm doing this for? It's for her! So I can't die-" the two continued on hitting each other, giving each other bruises and an aching pain. "-I'm all my sister have!" The black haired guy soon started tearing up, he took Jiggly by the collar, lifting Jiggly up above. Jiggly then kicked Gorilla by the nuts. Gorilla soon let go after feeling the strike of pain down on his groin, kneeling down, Gorilla cupped his crotch from the pain. Not before getting a sharp rock, Jiggly started walking back to Gorilla, standing in front of the kneeling man, "what's... Her name? What's your sister's name?" Jiggly asked, preparing himself to give his one last blow over Gorilla's head. Gorilla remained quiet for a few minutes, rethinking about his life choices. "Shila..." Gorilla answered, remembering his sweet sister's face. Gorilla's eyes soften, "she's so fragile after what happened to our parents.." he looked back up to see Jiggly's face soften, "I-" a loud shot was heard from behind, and before they both knew it, Jiggly was dropping down, blood poured out of Jiggly's mouth as he held his bullet wound on his stomach.

Gorilla who was still in faze about the whole thing just stared back in shock, he was going to die, he was about to die, but... He glanced forward to see Satt holding a silence pistol, he was breathing abruptly. Satt slowly put his gun down and began jogging back to his partner. "Rilla, are you okay?" Gorilla got back to his situation, he immediately pushed Satt away and kneeled down besides his supposedly enemy. Jiggly stared back at Gorilla, his eyes getting tired and the feeling of sleepiness started to take over, "you... Where's your house?" Gorilla asked, he held Jiggly's hand near to him. "A-amellie...-" he coughed blood by his side, "-that's my sister's name..." Jiggly's head began pounding like hell as he take all his energy in talking, "Chicago." Jiggly spoke, his vision started to shift and soon, he began seeing his little sister and his loving mother and father, he smiled, he was going to die peacefully. "Tell them, I love them... That I'll be safe with Dad by my side.." Jiggly's weak voice echoed inside Gorilla's head. As he took his final breath, Gorilla lowered his head, Satt stood by his side,

"I will."

Cartoonz step his foot down, making the car go faster. His brown eyes lingered around the back mirror to see Ohm pressing his bullet wound in, gripping the wheel, he gritted his teeth and thought about the promise Ohm made earlier, he promised that he won't lose him but what is he seeing now? As blood soaked his hoodie, Ohm slowly sat up, "Toonzie, don't worry, I'm alright." Cartoonz closed his eyes before abruptly stopping by the blocked out bridge. "How am I supposed to ''not worry'' ? For God's sake Ohm, you're bleeding out!" His voice was a little louder, he then glanced at the blocked up bridge, the agents thought they could close in the situation but Cartoonz is taking none of that. Cartoonz got out of the car, opening Ohm's door then taking him with him. Carrying the injured man in his arms, Cartoonz immediately took cover to an abandoned vehicle that was left on the bridge, he took a peak, thirteen guards including agent Smii7y and agent Cody, "how did those bastards get here?" Cartoonz cursed, he checked his ammunition, 23 ammo, he just have to cover them and take Ohm to the nearest hospital. One of the guards slowly walked over their direction, stepping back, Cartoonz gently set Ohm down to a place where it's out of the agent's sight. Cartoonz sneaked behind the walking security, checked around to make sure that no one is looking, he took his time before subduing the guard. The man tried to shout but Cartoonz had already taken care of that. "shhhh.." he then slowly bring him down and once he took the guard out, he held the head with his hands and quickly turned it 180°, twisting it's head and snapping it's head. Toonzie then checked the pockets and sure enough, there's a revolver. He smirked, seemingly found himself a key. He got back to Ohm who's still clutching his wound by his ribs. "Hang in there Ryan," Cartoonz breathed, he took Ohm's arm and wrapped it around himself to help the injured man, they both grunted from the struggle of having the heavy weight. "We'll get you to a much comfortable place bud," "Agent Damien down! Call for back ups, the convicts could be in here!" A voice called from the back, Cartoonz and Ohm immediately ducked back down for cover, "dammit, I thought they don't go this far off the bridge..." Cartoonz muttered, he shook his head,

Cartoonz got out of cover, shooting for the guard that saw the body, taking the chance to run he immediately pulled Ohm with him, covering the paler man as they moved to a much secure vehicle. Dropping the brunette, Cartoonz took a peak to see two guards headed their way, both armed with a much bigger gun. "Cartoonz..." Ohm called out, his voice strain as his body became weaker, "look, I'll cover you, alright? I'll make sure to cover you as you find your way towards that huge ass bullet proof vehicle over there." Ohm pointed over, Cartoonz stared at the shiny black vehicle, using that vehicle could literally save both of their asses right now. Cartoonz chuckled, "I'm so glad I got a smartass partner like you," he spoked, giving Ohm the revolver, they both nodded. Cartoonz took out his own gun, trying to make every bullet count. He readied himself as he fully charged on one of the guys, quickly grabbing the end of the gun, pointing it the other guard's way which was killed from the immediate fire. Cartoonz took the guy's arm and elbowed him in the guts before taking another cover. As he breathed, a body dropped down by his side, a bullet between it's eyes, Cartoonz glanced over at Ohm to see him aiming the gun to another one of the agents that was trying to swarm around Cartoonz, Ohm glanced over at Cartoonz and smiled, that smile was all Cartoonz needed to regain himself another set of inspiration and energy. "Thank you Ohm!!!" Cartoonz yelled as he got into another close range battle with another agent. 30 minutes later, he finally got into the vehicle they both planned. Cartoonz turned the engine and started to drive through a couple of back up agents. Closing in near to fetch Ohm, he didn't realize Smii7y from the side, aiming at a certain part of the vehicle that could lose its entire bolts, flipping it forward. Shooting it, Cartoonz loss his control as the car started going crazy, he then tried to his the breaks, abruptly making it stop. But this certain trick doesn't work on inertia. Hitting the breaks, Cartoonz' hood flipped upwards making the whole car upside down and crash onto the side of the bridge. Cartoonz coughed as he slowly got out of the wrecked up car, fresh wounds and gashes were made into his body. He slowly opened his eyes to see Ohm in a completely frozen phase, As soon as Ohm saw Cartoonz survived the car crash, he have no other plan but to hug the bearded man. But a certain someone had another plan in mind, Cartoonz watched closely as Cody just got out of nowhere and hitting Ohm in the back making the already bloody man kneel, Cody slowly raised his gun and pointed it towards the back of Ohm's head, upon seeing this the anger inside Cartoonz emerged. He took out his own gun and shoot it over at Cody.

The sound of gunshot took Cody away from his daze and Ohm back to reality, Cody looked over to see a body fall over, in front was Cartoonz who used his last bullet left. Cody's heartbeat quickened as he saw his partner fall down, making the boy dash to save his partner's life, Cartoonz dashed over at Ohm to save him instead, "Smii7y! Smii7y! Ja-Jaren!" Cody called out, Smii7y was shot right above his pelvic bone, making it hard for himself to feel his legs. Smii7y stared at Cody's worried face, dang, all he could do was smile at Cody. "What are you smiling about you idiot?! You're bleeding!" Cody shook Smii7y to keep him awake, Smii7y held his arm up and held Cody's face, "I... I'm just glad that I.. was able to protect you.." Smii7y spoke, his voice straining and a bit of blood came out of his mouth. Cody closed his eyes, he was never damn scared for his someone else's lives before, but Smii7y is making it hard for him. "Cody you fu**." Cody held Smii7y's hand on top of his cheek, not realizing a couple of tears drop down his cheek. Holding Smii7y close to him, Cody suddenly remembered on who shot his dearest friend, clutching into the holster of his gun, his mind went to the thought of getting revenge for Smii7y.

Cartoonz placed Ohm at the back of the less wrecked car, trying to help the aching boy up. "Ughh.." Ohm was getting a little light headed, he was already losing a gallon of blood from before, "uhh... You're alright Ohm, you're going to be fine, I won't lose you, you promised." Cartoonz reminded whilst Ohm just sleepily smiled. The phone inside Cartoonz' pocket vibrated, he took it out and saw Terroriser calling for him. "Brian, I need your help." Cartoonz immediately spoke, Brian on the other gulped, "we were just done retrieving Satt and Gorilla from the island and you guys are already in trouble?" Brian asked, a bit disbelief, "you could ask questions later but right now, we really need your help. Me and Ohm are stuck here over by the bridge, could you guys find a way to help us?" Cartoonz' tone was hesitant, he was scared sh*tless for Ohm's sake. "Alright, just give us about 15 minutes.. we'll be on our way," Cartoonz checked his phone's clock and over at Ohm who's breathing slowed down, guess he have no choice. "alright, 15 minutes. Ohm's in the red, shiny ass and less f**ked up car, just get him out of here, I'll create a diversion for you guys." Cartoonz explained, Brian paid attention and agreed. Going off the phone, Cartoonz glanced at the panting Ohmwrecker. "I'm sorry..." Cartoonz got up and took Ohm's hoodie off, "Toonzie? What are you doing?" Ohm barely opened his eyes, his eye colors are slowly faded and his face becoming paler, "I rather save you than my ass up." Cartoonz explained as he closed in, took Ohm's face closer to him and slowly, he kissed Ohm on the forehead, the kiss made Ohm smile and giggly but once he saw Cartoonz taking his hoodie with him, his world fall apart. "Ca-cartoonz, no." Ohm stuttered, he barely get up, he was just able to sat up to see what foolishness is Cartoonz doing. "Cartoonz! Don't!" Ohm cried out but it was too late, "HEY YA'LL THIRSTY MOTHERF*CKERS! YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! WANT TO GET ME AND MY PARTNER IN PRISON?? WELL GUESS WHAT? YOU'LL NEVER GET US ALIVE!" Cartoonz yelled as loud as he could to attract as many agents in the whole area, including Cody. Cartoonz held Ohm's hooding with him, trying to make it look like that he's with Ohm. Once enough agents popped out, Cartoonz yelled in his most accurate acting of all, "Ohm, Jump!" Holding Ohm's hoodie, he closed his eyes and smiled, "I love you, you f**king Ryan Wrecker." Cartoonz Jumped, escaping the passing bullets and down into the wide range of ocean beneath him, he had just sacrificed himself to save Ohmwrecker. Right after the jump, two huge bullet proof cars came in, shooting down the agents and getting Ohm out of his misery. Cody was able to fight back, He held his position, trying to reposition himself so he could take the balance off his injured leg, but all he could think about was Jaren's will being. He cursed, "Retreat!" Cody yelled, making his men retreat, the enemy's bullets were much larger than theirs, they didn't have any choice. Brian pulled Ohm in, lying him over the seats whilst Sea nanners came in to check on Ohm, "Ca-cartoonz... Luke, he.." Ohm tried to speak but was shushed by Nanners, "I know, I know.. just calm down." He whispered as he inserted anesthesia, closing Ohm's mind. Brian just looked over out the window, gripping his gun. He hated how he lost his former instructor and friend, "Luke, you bastard. What the hell were you thinking?" Nanners stared at Brian, he knows the kid is torn inside, after losing one of their comrades, they were in a complete ass pain.

Well ain't this chapter the most dramatic chapter you've seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 267 12
Just a bunch of BBS one-shots! This book has come to an end for the lack of requests. This book may have a sequel to it in the future if I ever happe...
7K 294 20
In the real world, you don't respawn. H2O Vanoss. This book will be receiving a rewrite with deeper detail! Any chapter with an R is the rework! U wi...
9.7K 173 23
18.2K 764 21
What if... what if you weren't happy... What if you didn't feel that spark... What if you were with him... your lover... the man your parents tied...