Alpha Xavier ✔️

By xXxWhitelipsxXx

(Book 1) Highest Tag Rankings: Self identity #1, July 11 2018. Werewolf Romance #7, September 26 2018 Female... More

Welcome Readers: Dedication
Authors Note: A New Story
All Rights Reserved
Concepts of Werewolf Genre
Part One: The beginning
Chapter I: Oblivious
Chapter II: Similar to me?
Chapter III: Curiosity kills
Chapter IV: Cold Eyes
Chapter V: Another one?
Chapter VI: Darkness
Chapter VII: Lifeless fire
Chapter VIII: Breaking Bones
Chapter IX: Memories
Part Two: Self Identity
Chapter X: Blood Ties
Chapter XI: Family Heritage
Chapter XII: Full Moon
Chapter XIII: A Ceremony?
Chapter XIV: Like Mother, Like Daughter
Chapter XV: Hello, Mate.
Authors Note: creating a book series and shoutouts
Chapter XVI: Cards Down
Chapter XVII: The Twelfth Night
Chapter XVIII: Number 25
Part Three: Strength
Chapter XIX: The Hunt
Chapter XX: Earthquake
Chapter XXI: Autumn Leaves
Chapter XXII: Past Trauma
Chapter XXIII: The Silvermoon Pack
Chapter XXIV: Fever
Chapter XXV: Gone
Chapter XXVII: Past Encounters
Chapter XXVIII: Revelations
Chapter XXIX: A Young Boy
Chapter XXX: Reunion; Part I
Chapter XXXI: Reunion Part II
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE: Editing & Bonus Chapters

Chapter XXVI: Shadows

4.7K 189 3
By xXxWhitelipsxXx

A/N: Not edited. Warning Some of this chapter contains violence.

This chapter is dedicated to Mydreamz2001 , thank you for adding this book to your reading list!

Her head pounded. The wall felt like it was caving in. What the hell happened? Her mind was all blurred along with her vision. She felt as though she had a concussion. Her body burned. What is that smell, it reminded her of something, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

She tried standing up but something had yanked her down to the ground the tug sharpening around her wrists, making her let out a scream from the sudden pain. She could feel something retracting out of the flesh of her wrists. Something damaged the bones. She groaned. Sweat was beginning to drip down her forehead, was it because her heat was arriving soon or was it the pain.

"Oh god." She groaned out. She was tempted to scream for help, but she didn't want to draw attention to herself. Whoever kidnapped her, she had an ominous feeling that she was going to dread what ever happened next. She tapped into her wolf, her eyes weak but enabled her to see what was around. Although they were covered in shadows one thing stood out.

The number 25 and the number of scratches that counted the many days all along the wall.

"No. No. No. Please NO." She screamed out. She kept frantically yelling, closing and opening her eyes. Hoping that this was all a bad dream. Her chest was caving in as images of her blood spilled and the constant bites and his white soulless eyes.

The rogues words echoed along the small area of the cell, all in her mind, she heard the echoes of him everywhere, even though he was dead, he was now a ghost that could only say one thing to her: "he's coming to get you number 25".

She let out a few sobs, and then she felt nothing. She stared blankly at the door as she waited for his arrival.
———————————————

"Have we received any reports from the Captiosus Lunar pack?" Xavier's voice stressed and his tone on edge, Damien knew the alpha had to be careful with what he said to an agitated alpha.

"Yes, we are making progress, however, it would be beneficial, if Dr Jack Wilson would be able to help with this analysis." He stated.

"No can do, my sister is pregnant and he is staying with her. Why did you need him specifically?" Xavier replied.

"Well we need someone with warlock abilities. It would seem that there is in fact a trace of magical residue on the inside of the layered epidermis tissues. It's not exactly much flesh that we are working with so we don't want to test around with it too much, other wise the cells will be damaged and we will be unable to determine the breed of this species."

"Well my mate has her own pack-"

"Her own pack, I've never heard of an alpha female before?"

"It was her fathers pack, we believed they were killed off, however we have discovered they weren't. But that is a story for another time friend."

"Alright then, continue with what you were saying?"

"Some of her pack members are hybrids as well. Both genders so we have witches and warlocks that will most definitely want to help in order to find their alpha female."

"That is wonderful, I hope they will be able to arrive safely and let me know the names of those who will be attending my pack. You can bring in some of your warriors if you'd like the protection of these wolves."

"Only one warrior from my pack will attend." Xavier stated over the landline.

"Only one?"

"These hybrids are quite powerful and capable of protecting themselves. They've managed to hide under everyone's noses and eyes."

"Oh, they must be from the 'travelling pack' then"

"Yes, they are."

"Very well then, if you trust them, then I will trust them too, but I can't guarantee that some of my pack members won't be against them. They find it unnatural to have a mixed hybrid since their DNA is too different, they should've been unable to reproduce, like other animal species." The alpha stated over the landline.

"I understand where you are coming from, with the hybrids and my pack members there was a bit of oppression and discrimination, however majority have now been — enlightened by their personality's and abilities. There will always be a few against them, but that is out of my hands, as that it is how they were brought up to believe. I will not and cannot force peoples beliefs as that it is unethical."

"Yes indeed. I look forward to hearing about this 'travelling pack' when it comes to the next alpha meeting at the beginning of winter. I will see these pack members soon. Goodbye, Alpha Xavier."

"Yes, I'll talk to you later Alpha Alden." Xavier ended the call.
Xavier picked up his phone and dialled Damien, he picked up almost immediately.

"Yes cousin?"

"I need you to round up some of Isla's hybrids, and ask for them to nominate a couple of hybrids to go to the Captiosus Lunar Pack. I want you to send one of ours or Isla's high ranking warriors with them."

"Yes sir."

"Make it quick, time is of the essence. That is all Damien."

He sat back in his chair, his fingers entwined as his pointers and thumbs created a triangle shape, that rested under the stubble on his chin. His mind was conflicted and falling apart like the leaves that succumbed to the cycle of life during autumn. His beast angry and restless as the full moon became closer.

They only had 2 days. Time was escalating fast, yet felt slow at the same time as he waited for the hybrids to go to the Captiosus Lunar Pack, and for him to get results of what they were up against, as well as his warriors and trackers searching for clues.

Tired of waiting already, he stood up abruptly. He grabbed some maps that he had under a shelf and left the office with the door slamming behind him.

He would lead a search of his own outside of the borders in no mans land. He would ask the hybrids to help him find their alpha and his soon to be Luna. He had a few hours to kill.

~~~~~~~(a/n violence here)~~~~~~~

The door began to open and her heart began to pound frequently to the point that her chest was aching and her breath was shortening. The light flickered on above her.

And there he stood, his white soulless eyes reflected nothing but that he was one of the undead. A Vampire. Their bites like toxin, not enough to kill but leaves their victim paralysed.

"Oh how I have missed you my sweet beloved."

It was believed that they were extinct after the year of 1740 when hunters and Lycanthropes combined to eliminate these creatures of the night and the hierarchy of their kingdom. It was the era of Van Helsing.

First they killed the Queen Josephine, a once young human girl who was turned at the age of 17 after the king found out that she was his beloved. A similar trait with werewolves being able to find their soulmate. As a child, her father would always tell her war stories and how her pack was involved, the alpha in this time period was her 3rd great grandfather, Philip. He lived to the age of 207 before being killed in another war.

His cold hands rubbed her cheeks, the touch burned. It was like touching dry ice.

Tears dropped from her eyes. She may be a strong alpha female. She may have a pack, and be a soon to be Luna of one of the strongest packs... but everyone had their weakness. After being bitten by a vampire numerous times, the unforgettable pain of their venom haunted her.

"What is this on your neck?" He lifted her hair in a sharp tug that she felt a tinge of pain snap in her clavicle. She bit her lip roughly as she hissed in pain. The cuffs around her wrists spiking and protruded into her flesh once more with it's silver.

His mouth was foaming like a bat with rabies. His venomous fangs glistened under the light of the cell.

He let out an angry snark that echoed, before biting where Xavier's mark was, the pain was worse, it intensified over 10 times more then she remembered. The mark was angry and agitated by the attack and intrusion of someone else, something else. She let out an agonised scream to the point of it hurting her throat. Until her body began to freeze painfully and she couldn't move without it hurting her even more.

Her eyes changing and she could see Matías along with other wolves, before she blacked out. Were they looking for her? She desperately hoped that they would find her soon. Before she had no one to look for her, as many wolves believed her to be dead. Hope began to fill her body once more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier led some of Isla's wolves along with his own. Feet stomping in the forest, bushes rustling and the forests animals running for cover at the angry and determined wolves. They knew who was on top of the food chain and steered clear.

Hybrids were above, the leaves on the trees falling earlier as they jumped and covered more ground as they took in the surroundings looking for anything out of the usual.

All of a sudden a twinge of pain occurred in his beasts shoulder. He let out a growl before changing to his human form. The pain lessened.

"Are you alright Alpha Xavier?" Matías questioned. Some of the wolves shifted back whilst others stayed on guard, their ears flickering to certain directions as they focused on sounds, the above looked around; they were the eyes for anything incoming. They became one and any differences were forgotten.

They waited only a couple of minutes before Xavier growled. He began yelling and grunting as he lurched over in a pain he never felt before. He held his neck and felt a cold slither over his entire body, his eyes blacking out and being replaced with the sight of a cell door that had the number 25 and markings all around.

The rogues words echoed in his mind at this moment.

He's coming to get you number 25.

Remember to vote, follow or comment if you would like to be dedicated a chapter 🧡

© 2018 Emily. Rose. All Rights Reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.5K 42
[unedited draft] Maya is not a normal she-wolf. Normal she-wolves live among their kind. Normal she-wolves are given their birthright. With many thi...
Save Me By jlm

Werewolf

411K 15.8K 94
BEING EDITED. |Book One| For the past 3 years, she's been living a normal human life. Although she wasn't particularly happy, she preferred it more...
143K 4.5K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...
1.1M 37.9K 67
"So here I lay here in the cold, mentally shattered, physically broken, bleeding out and waiting for the sweet silence and darkness of death to come...