Hetalia: The Lost World

By Lbat1901

[Placed as #3 in HETALIACHINA as of July 24th 2018 | Placed as #6 in HETALIACHARACTERS as of October 28th 201... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22 (Final Part)

Part 20

13 1 0
By Lbat1901

"Hang on, Kumajirou we're almost there" said Canada who was holding onto Kumajirou. Canada managed to escape from both Matt and Al and made a successful attempt to run far away. "Canada, I'm scared" whimpered Kumajirou who was afraid of what's going to happen to him but mostly to Canada. "I.... I know you are and I'm scared too, but we need to keep going till we eventually get help" said Canada who trying to catch his breathe. Canada then runs over to a large rock which had a small little opening underneath it that looked like it was big enough to crawl through. Canada lets Kumajirou crawl through first before crawling through behind him.

"There.... we.... we should be.... safe here for now, I hope" said Canada before slowly breathing in and out. "If we're going to find help, then where are we going then?" asked Kumajirou. "We're going to the capital and probably find my boss. He should know what to do" said Canada while pulling out a water bottle and offering it to Kumajirou. "No, I don't need it but you should keep yourself hydrated" said Kumajirou while shaking his head. "Oh, why thank you Kumajirou. That's so nice if you to care for me for times like this" said Canada while smiling before taking a sip of water. "I care for you because you're my best friend" said Kumajirou. "Awww.... Kumajirou, you're my best friend too. Hey, I think we're safe now so we can get out of here and continue on" said Canada. Then Kumajirou crawled out along with Canada following him, before picking up Kumajirou and placing him on his back. "With that out of the way, let's keep going" said Canada before walking.

~Meanwhile In Europe~

"Alright since ve're all here, ve can get down to business" said Germany before seeing a hand going up. "Ja, vhat iz, Estonia?" asked Germany as eyes all turned to the Baltic state. "Well I have something really important to tell you all and it's a concerning issue" said Estonia. "He's right it is very concerning. It was so concerning that Estonia left Russia and came to tell me about it" said Sweden. "Yeah and I sure wonder what it was about" mocked Denmark before getting his tie pulled on by Norway who was chocking him. "Shut it you stupid Dane, he's trying to say something" said Norway who wasn't having none of it today.

"Thanks Lukas, anyway..... as I was saying, me and Eduard were talking about the issue with North Korea" said Sweden which caused everyone to start talking. "I heard that he's a bad influence to the world" said Netherlands. "I heard that he beaten up Russia and nearly killed him" said Belgium. "Yeah he did and he never apologized to Australia for what he did" said Turkey. "Everyone shut up!!! I know zhat I never yell out like zhis besides I do it all zhe time vhen disagreeing, but zhe talk about North Korea has been out of hand for years!" yelled Switzerland who was standing up. "He does have a point, amigos. Don't you think that's time to forgive him for everything he's been through?" asked Spain.

"Sure he may be scary as a zhought to come back, but he's changed" said Austria. "Changed? How can that be?" asked Latvia who was had his shoulder being patted by Lithuania. "Easy, it's called having Italy und me being awesome like alvays" said Prussia while smiling proudly. "Oh mein gott, bruder it vasn't just jou zhat changed him it vas all of us" said Germany who was trying to I gore what Prussia just said. "But Vest jou got to admit zhat I did somezhing. I got him to change his views" said Prussia. "Bruder, I swear zhat.... oh forget it" said Germany.

"So you're saying that Italy befriended North Korea?" asked Finland. "Si, he-a did and I-a was surprised at first by it" said Romano. "Well that makes sense. Where is Italy by the way?" asked Iceland while getting Norway to let go of Denmark's tie. "Well... he's-a... uh... excuse me while-a I'll go get him. Well-a don't just sit there in silence, continue on with the meeting you-a potato eating bastard" said Romano while getting up and went out of the room. "I seriously need to get him to stop calling me zhat. Anyvay let's continue" said Germany. As soon as Romano left the meeting room, he went to find his brother.

"I-a knew I-a should of dragged him in with-a me. This was-a a stupid idea to begin with" said Romano before breaking into a sprint. It wasn't long till, Romano found his brother who was sofly crying. "Fratello, why-a are you crying? You're-a supposed to be in the meeting room discussing things with-a the other European countries" said Romano. "But Romano, I-I-a can't go in there not like-a this" said Italy. "Sure you-a can. It's not like-a anyone is going to-a say something mean to you or go up against-a you" said Romano before getting almost squeezed to death by Italy's tight hug. "But they-a will and I'll-a ever be the same ever again" said Italy who was starting to soak his own brother with his own tears.

"Oh god, he's-a ruining my shirt with-a his pain tears. Cheer up fratello, everyone-a believes that you-a befriended North Korea" said Romano while trying to pull Italy away from him. "Did I just I hear you say that you, Italy managed to befriend the once threatening North Korea?" said Vatican City who walked up to both of them. "V-Vatican City? W-What-a are you-a doing here?" asked Italy while turning around to face him. "Well that's for seeing you two and I did brought two specials guests with me. You guys can come out now" said Vatican City. "We can come out now? Oh boy, I was starting to get a little cramped in there" said Sealand while coming out of hiding. "Sealand!?" said both Italy and Romano in sync.

"Yeah that's my name, don't wear it out. You can come out now Yong Soo" said Sealand as Yong Soo came out. "South Korea? How?" asked Romano. "What is-a he doing here? Besides how-a is he alive?" asked Italy. "I'm sure you two have a million questions for me, but I promise that as soon as we get back to the meeting room, I'll explain everything" said Yong Soo. "O-Okay" said Italy.

~Back In The Meeting Room~

"Alright zat's enough arguing for one day! You come into my country, you know ze beautiful country of love, vhich iz my home, and you try to insult me and my zhings. Are you trying to hurt me? Is zat vat zhis iz about? Well ohonhonhon~..... I don't zhink so" said France as everyone looked at him in fear. "Look it's South Korea" said Belgium which got everyone's attention including France's. Everyone turned their attention on South Korea who was with Vatican City along with Italy, Romano, and Sealand. As South Korea walked into the meeting room he felt nervous when everyone only stared at him in wonder. "How is he alive?" asked Lithuania. "Ve~! That's-a an easy question to answer. The reason why-a he's still alive is-" Italy was about to finish his sentence till he was up off by Romano who said "You idiota, can't you-a wait for just-a two quick minutes?" "S-Sorry, Romano" said Italy in a muffled voice due to Romano covering his mouth.

"I know you guys are probably freaking out to see me alive and I have to admit, I'll be doing the same thing. However, my brother actually faked my death just to protect me" said Yong Soo. "What do you mean he protected you?" asked Romania. "Well he... uhh... knew for a fact that Russia wouldn't stop messing with us. In fact, we both knew that as soon as Russia separated us then everything would fall apart" said Yong Soo who was trying his best to explain but it didn't seem to be working. "What the youngster is trying to say is that even though his brother was a jerk he actually took a stand into making sure that his brother is safe" said Vatican City. "That all sounds fine and dandy, but I have a question to ask you" said England who came uninvited. "England, vhat are jou doing?" asked Germany.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm answering a question. So Vatican City, how long have you kept Yong Soo's whereabouts hidden for all these years?" asked England as Vatican City cleared his voice a bit. "I kept his whereabouts hidden for a reason and that's to make sure everyone doesn't get suspicious over his disappearance. I had to hide him from the rest of the world including you, England" said Vatican City as England looked at him in complete shock. "What!? Why me!? What did I even do?" asked England who wasn't believing what Vatican City was saying. "England... err... I mean Arthur, the reason why I kept my secrets from you was because I had a feeling that you would've known that I survived" said Yong Soo. "I have no idea where you got that idea from, but you're wrong" said England. "I'm not wrong Arthur, I'm telling the truth. I have more to say about this and that's the fact about your hatred to my bother. I don't know what's gotten into you, but this has gone on far enough. It's time to end this long war of disapproval and be friends again like you were a longtime ago" said Yong Soo.

"I... I... never said that I hated your brother, it's just that he changed overtime" said England. "Changed? Oh no, he hasn't changed at all. He's still my brother Arthur and brothers need to stick together" said Yong Soo. "He's right, we should no reason to be mad at North Korea even though he sliced my axe in half" said Denmark. "I always thought that he was scary, but deep down I always had feelings for him" said Belgium. "That's all fine to hear; however, we have much serious things to talk about" said Oliver. "Oh great, what is it Oliver?" asked England.

"Hehehe.... well if you need a refresher than what I'm about to talk about is very concerning" said Oliver. "Hold on, I think I know what he's talking about" said Eatonia. "You do, please tell us more" said France. "When I was in Russia, well.... at Russia's house if you need a clarification, I gotten a message on my laptop" said Estonia. "He showed me the message without telling anybody else, so it's best if I can explain it more. The message told him about North Korea returning despite only getting it late and we both gotten it. Also we learned about the 2Ps" said Sweden. "He iz right. I know zhat jou guys don't trust us but Luciano plans on getting his hands on North Korea" said Roland.

"Wait...my-a own 2P plans on hurting North Korea? But why is-a he doing this?" asked Italy. "Oh I-a know my fratello better than anyone, so I-a might be able to tell you why" said Flavio. "Go ahead and-a tell us then. We don't have all day" said Romano. "Well...it-a all started with a drift between where we're from and-a to this world. It-a was caused by the harsh relationships with England and North Korea. Once Luciano found out about this from Akbar, he-a knew that he had to do something about it" said Flavio. "So that explains everything, but what are going to do?" asked Spain. "Ve are going to do our best to protect North Korea und stop Luciano. So vho's going to pitch in und help?" asked Germany.

"I'll help you" said Norway who stood up. "What are you doing? Are you out of your mind?" asked Denmark. "Oh put a sock in it you stupid Dane, you're not the boss of me. Besides I might be needed for some magic help" said Norway. "He's right. I'm joining in to" said Finland who also got up. "Estonia and I will be helping also" said Sweden as both him and Estonia stood up. "Alright fine, I guess I'm joining in" said Denmark before standing up.

"Anyone else?" asked Germany. As soon as Germany said this, well asked, more countries stood up with confidence much to Italy's surprise. "Everyone is-a helping. I-a never thought I would see the day" said Italy while seeing everyone standing up. "Hold on, do ve have anybody?" asked Austria. "I think that's everyone" said Hungary. "Yeah she's right. Ve're not missing anyone, so ve're basically good to go" said Switzerland. "Ja, zhen it's settled zhen. All ve need is to take zhis conversation to zhe next United Nations meeting" said Germany. "When is the next meeting?" asked Lithuania. "Apparently it vas scheduled in about six months from now, but I can make it early as possible" said Germany.

~Meanwhile With Canada~

Canada was seen with Kumajirou on his back while cautiously moving through the woods making sure that both Al and Matt haven't found them yet. "Oh it's getting late and we're never going to make it out" said Canada while looking up at sky to see that sun was slowly setting. "Oh yes we will make it. Don't give up on hope" said Kumajirou. "You're right, thanks for the motivation...uhh...who are you again? Oh wait...I just remembered, you're Kumajirou" said Canada. "Yes, I am. Thanks for not getting it wrong....umm...who are you?" asked Kumajirou. "Ah....I'm...I'm Canada" said Canada.

A few minutes later, Canada eventually reaches to a building and just any building, it was the building of where his boss is at. "Finally....we....made it. Come on, let's keep going" said Canada as he continued walking. As Canada was making his way towards the building, he was suddenly grabbed by the shoulders. "Wah!!! They found us Kumajirou! Oh my god no!" yelled Canada who was panicking. "They? I think you mean by us, right?" asked America. "Wait...wait...what..? A...A....Alfred..? Oh thank goodness" said Canada in relief.

"Yep that's right, the hero has arrived" said America before getting a shoulder to his side by Iyong ju. "Seriously Alfred? You're not the only one who came here you know" said Iyong ju. "Huh..? Oh my...Alfred is that who I think it is? Oh it is" said Canada who was surprised to see Iyong ju. "Long story short, my boss was held hostage by my 2P till he was saved by me and Iyong ju. He then trusted us to come up all the way to your country just to stop your 2P from getting to your boss" said America. "Oh....but why?" asked Canada. "We'll explain later, but for now you're safe with us and you should be grateful" said Iyong ju.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Thank you for both of you to come and save me" said Canada with a smile. "When we found you, you seemed all shook up all of a sudden. What happened?" asked America. "Well...I came back to my house with more maple syrup and once I get inside, I usually see Kumajirou in his daily spot; but he wasn't there. I did looked around to see if I could find him and at first I thought he was prancing me, so I kept moving forward till I reached a closed door. I opened it and went inside the room, once I went inside I saw Kumajirou tied up and that's where my 2P appeared right before my eyes. He was about to do something threatening to me, but your 2P came in and acted as a distraction allowing me to run" said Canada. "Oh really now? Where are they now?" asked Iyong ju. "I don't know. I ran far enough into the woods and I'm starting to wonder if they were following me, but I didn't even realize it" said Canada. "Don't worry Matthew, we'll take care of the issue and when I mean we I meant Iyong" said America. "Exac- hold on...you can be serious right? Why am I going to face them? What are you going to do Alfred?" asked Iyong ju. "Oh that's simple, I'm going to be helping Matthew escape. Why you ask? Because I'm the hero and I get to make the decisions" said America while smiling triumphantly. "Yeah...sure you are" mumbled Canada.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.3K 26
It has been a year since you moved to England, but your quiet afternoon is interrupted by a surprise party held by your human and "country" friends...
338K 11.9K 120
Ah, ~ Hetalia boys... We all love them. Wouldn't it be great if one of them were your boyfriend? Well, now you have it! Hetalia X Reader [The Datin...
1.5K 49 36
❥ Draw a circle; that's the Earth! Earth. A mighty planet loaded with hundreds upon hundreds of engaging countries. Individuals from everywhere co...
84.4K 2.8K 40
Vampire! 2p! Italy x Reader Life isn't horrible for you and the part of humanity that you live with, but it's not great either. With vampires ruling...