Exception

By gamingnerd19

A girl writes day and night and doesn't stop. What world is there when she isn't holding the pen with her nos... More

Prologue
September
October
#3 Shadows
November
#6 Shadow Over my Shoulder
#10 Still Alive
#13 Fallen Angel
February 14th, 2018
December
#22 desubA yllatneM
#27 Royal
January
#8 pt.2 I Don't Wanna Know
#11 pt.2 Just Someone
February
#22 pt.2 Blue Butterfly
#24 pt.2 Contradicting Sayings
March.
Arpril....
#27 pt.2 Freaks
May
#52 pt.2 True Love
Summer

#1 Strawberry River

19 0 0
By gamingnerd19

Darkness...is that it? I was just swimming in strawberry rivers, minding my own business. Then just pure black. No color, no strawberries, nothing. I know I'm not a swimming fool, I could have taken it. Instead I went to the deepest part of the river and swam out too far. A dam broke and out came the river. Swallowing everything until it stopped right in front of the strawberry river. Like slow motion, it came crashing down. Down onto the unexpected me, down on everything. After that, darkness.

I woke from the darkness to hear beeping. I opened my eyes to an all white room, the beeping kept going. Blinding lights everywhere, it's painful. The white room made me dizzy. Just like that, I fell back into the darkness.

-I.M.C 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 1K 125
every day I'm left at a loss for words. ✘CW: mentions of suicide and self-harm © 2017-2023 alexxiajay, all rights reserved *i wrote this collection i...
607 96 56
Welcome to this little book! This is gonna be some of my better small works - poetry and short stories, for the most part, with the occasional dream...
10.5K 217 22
you cannot talk. you have a notebook and pencil you carry around with you everywhere. you've never talked. everything you do is silent. a single soft...
228 3 38
A 16 years old loner girl paints a perfect picture of her life,never had a best friend or anyone to talk about her messed up life apart from her now...