Broken

Od LionDaCat

This is a Star Wars Rebels fan-fiction. And yes, I know what your all asking... This book DOES include Ezrabi... Více

A/N
Loth Rat - Part 1
Loth Rat - Part 2
I love you, Ezra Bridger. Always and Forever.
Gevallen Engel
The Twilight
For Fruit?
Time for training!
The Dream
Busting out!
Section 2 - Sunset
Haunted
Memories
Blood
The White Room
Possessed (Part 1)
Possessed (Part 2)
Giggle Monster
Concord Dawn (Sort of)
Scream
Forgiveness
Te Buyacir Verda
Potential
Empty
Malachor. Pt 1
Malachore. Pt 2
Fallen
As the light fades...
...Darkness rises
Night has finally come...
Darkness - Section 3
Nightmare
Come back to me...
Split Soul
Adrianne
Heartbroken
Old Friend
Deal
Healing wound
Poop
Love or Power?
Red walls
An idiot on the inside!
Ice
Consequences
Torture
More Torture
Mandalore
In Memory of Kanan
Just a small change!
Bricks
Wasted!
Closing the battle
Peace
Blue eyes
Section 4 - Sunrise
The Potentials
The Dark Knights
When I was dead...
Home sweet Home
Welcome home!
The plan...
Panic!
At the Disco! 😜
Headache
Spy
Stepping straight through the door!
Hold your Breath
Moondust Fades...
Air, in an empty coffin...
Wolf
Under the Moon...
Pain in a Broken Soul
Its over...

Frozen Fire

75 5 1
Od LionDaCat

Sabine's P.O.V

I stared at Mason's lifeless body laying in the snow. Tears streamed down my cheeks. Ezra hugged me tightly, I could feel his warms tears on my head.

Aiden's P.O.V

"Hello Aiden!" I turned around, and Eira stood there. "I never told you what my power was, as a potential."

"W-What is it?" I narrowed my eyes. She was wearing a crop top and shorts, is this weather? It was snowing. Then I realised.

"Ice..." The words flew off her tongue, and hit me like a million bullets.

She shut her eyes, and I felt a freezing inside.

"Can fire survive ice? Lest test it." She opened her eyes, and smirked. Then she closed them again, and focused on freezing me.

"Aiden!" I heard Hera scream.

I fell to my knees, it was like my fire was being put out.

"Ah..." She put her hand on her stomach. "It's burning..." She muttered,

"Hot is it?" I stood up.

"I hate you!" She yelled, then she threw her hand out, and I felt something freeze inside me.

My organs all froze up, my heart, my lungs. I couldn't breathe. I fell into the snow, then everything went black. I faded into darkness, and I couldn't feel anything. I was dead...

Sabine's P.O.V

"Oh my god!" I placed my hand over my mouth.

Ezra ran up to Eira and cut her head clean off. The blood watered the ground, and stained the snow red.

I could hear a few people screaming, probably from horror. I couldn't blame them, if I was younger I'd probably do the same.

Ezra ran back over to me and hugged me again.

"Your okay, Sabine, your safe." But I could still see her body, laying deep in the snow. I couldn't take my eyes off it, Ezra did that?

Tears streamed down my cheeks, but when they landed in the snow they probably froze up. The tears weren't because I was upset, they were because I was horrified. The body scarred itself in my mind. Every time I blinked, it flashed through my head.

A/N

Next chapter, you'll be glad to hear, nobody dies! Then the three chapters after that, there's death. Until the last chapter, where nobody dies. If you liked this chapter, which I hope you did. Please vote on it!

-CHECK OUT PROPHECY AND TOO FAR...-

-Lion

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

17.5K 309 17
☆ Star Wars Rebels FanFiction ☆ Sabine is skeptical when Ezra invites her to go to the Festival of Arts on Lothal. She agrees, but then they are cap...
20K 515 44
Attempting to retreat from a losing battle, the Ghost Crew unknowingly jumps into a wormhole and crash lands on an unfamiliar planet. Seeing the fire...
999 36 16
In this story we go through Ezra's life one year at a time. From when his parents were still alive to when he disappeared with Thrawn. Some of the st...
15.1K 53 12
this is a fanfiction short-story and i hope to publish more as the ideas pop into my head