The YouTubers Amazing Race

Від M1ckyj789

11 teams made up of fans and online social media influencers, race around the world to win a prize of 1 milli... Більше

The Starting Line
Leg 1 - Part 1
Leg 1 - Pitstop
Leg 2 - Pitstop
Leg 3
Leg 4
Leg 5
Leg 6
Leg 7
The Final Leg

Leg 2 - Part 1

22 2 4
Від M1ckyj789

Caitlin and Lachlan arrived on the mat first at 6:03 pm, and so will depart from Cairo Tower, 12 hours later, at 6:03 am.

Caitlin: "Last night, I talked to Lachlan at dinner and we discussed the presence of the other fast forward that we needed to give to another team."

Lachlan: "I originally wanted to fuck over a team and secure a win, a guaranteed win so that if it was the last challenge, A team would be forced to arrive at the mat with the pass and incur the hour penalty, but Caitlin is a nice person and hated the idea."

Caitlin: "I didn't hate the idea, I just thought it would be better used being given to a team closer to the back. Which would maybe get us some brownie points and help us out later. And with Tina and Tenneal having been in the back since we all left Brisbane, It was only fair we helped them maybe get to a lower number. There are only ten of us now. If we made a friend, then perhaps we could use it to our advantage together."

Lachlan: "I just like the idea of having someone behind us that we can beat in a foot race if push comes to shove."

Lachlan: "Holy crap finally a place I've been too."

Caitlin: "Where we going?"

Lachlan: "England, Isn't that where you and most of the other racers are from?"

Caitlin: "Yeah, Seems like when they cast us that they would have had to put England there somewhere, Give everyone an even playing field maybe?"

Lachlan: "Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Alright let's find an agency and get going."

Caitlin: "With everyone being on an even playing field, having at least one member in the team to have been tk the country before, I feel like this is going to be hard, or at least somewhat difficult. And all I can think is Fuck there goes our lead."

Caitlin: "So what city?"

Lachlan: "Not sure, when we get to Heathrow we need to find the vehicles marked with red and yellow flag in the window and drive there, there will be a map of the place we are headed."

Caitlin: "Smart."

As they rode the elevator down to the bottom floor, Chris and Dylan were just starting.

Chris: "Oh England, Ever been?"

Dylan: "Yeah a number of times actually."

Chris: "I've heard it's nice there."

Dylan: "It is, I'm sure you will love it. Even if you only get to see a small part of it as we drive past."

With the boys now hot on the first teams tail, More and more teams began to start, Opening the first clue and getting excited about either going home, or Visiting again. Though Kim was nervous.

Jay: "What makes you nervous?"

Kim: "I've never been, My son has but I didn't go with him. And you've been what? Once or twice? I'm hoping someone else has as big a disadvantage as what we do."

Jay: "I'm sure someone hasn't been, We are racing a bunch of the brits yeah, But we do have a few Yanks racing, surely some of them haven't been to the country."

With all teams now making thier way to the Airport, either Via a travel Agency or asking thier Taxi driver to head straight to Cairo International, They all wanted the fastest flight. And as teams began to arrive at the airport, they all raced to find a terminal, With Lachlan and Caitlin heading to the first one they see.

Caitlin: "HI, fastest flight to England please?"

With Chris and Dylan behind them, Cheyenne and Roisin in third, the two teams decided to find a second and third terminal, in order to get on the same flight.

Lachlan: "They were behind us where did they go?"

Caitlin: "Down there."

She pointed down the line and saw them standing and talking to another receptionist?

Lachlan: "Hey can you do us a real quick favor? We are in a race for a lot of money, and we need to slow them down as much as possible."

Caitlin: "Lachlan?"

Lachlan: "What?"

Caitlin: "What are you doing?"

Lachlan: "We need to get it right, we need to get ahead and win, We can't risk having more teams with us when and if we need to use the express pass. That's going to save our asses, no use hesitating now right?"

As Lachlan spoke to thier attendent, Whispering to her about how they were competition and needed help, The attendent nodded before standing up and walking down the row of terminals, Skipping a few ladies and a few gentlemen before stopping just before the two other teams. She leant over and quickly spoke in Arabic, The native Language of the country. Before smiling and heading back to the first place team.

At that point, more teams began to show up, Luke and Ellen, Cal and Jamie, and Milan and Chris. Lining up behind the team before them to secure the faster flight. However when the next team arrived, Being David and Jane.

Attendent: "I'm sorry, that flight is booked, we have another flight leaving two hours later."

David: "What? Damn it."

Jane: "There are a few teams behind us that will end up on this flight as well, The least we can do is book it."

David: "Yeah yeah alright, fuck it, let's go."

With the teams now split, a two hour difference between the two groups, They began the journey from Cairo to London. Leaving Cairo at 10:30 Am and arriving in London at 3:30 pm, while the rest of the teams on the second flight were two hours later, Arriving at 5:30 pm.

As they walked around Cairo Airport waiting for thier flight. Some teams got together and talked about yesterday.

Jamie: "What team got eliminated?"

Milan: "I don't know, Kim and Jay and Chris and I got there 7th and 8th, So only three people were behind us."

Jane: "Alex and Liam are walking up towards us, That only leaves Kaila and Kayleigh and Tina and Tenneal."

Roisin: "Tina had a bad run last leg didn't she? Where as Kaila was having a great time, maybe Tina and Tenneal went home?"

Cheyenne: "Gonna have to wait and see."

As they began to get organized, they were all keeping an eye out at thier respective gates for the last team to walk up, with the first flight boarding before they could see who the last team was, with Tina and Tenneal getting caught in traffic, the second group kept a keen eye out.

It was barely ten minutes before boarding, with the second group getting excited that someone was going to be so far behind. That Tina and Tenneal began walking up towards them. As Kim turned to face the girls, her eyes widened as she started clapping for the two, the other teams joining in.

Jane: "Congrats."

Tina: "Yeah thanks, was fucking close though."

Jay: "Glad to see you guys still in the race, it would have sucked to be knocked out so early."

Tenneal: "Luckily we are still fighting."

As the last teams moved to get on thier flight. Trying to get comfortable on thier 5 hour flight across the tip of Africa, to the capital city of London.

As the first teams began thier descent, nervous and excited to get ready for the next leg of the trip.

Lachlan: "Marked cars right?"

Caitlin: "That's what the Clue said."

Milan: "Didn't think we would get on the first flight."

Chris: "Lucky we didn't join the others."

As they raced through customs and the airport security checks, the teams found the vehicles, getting inside after placing thier bags in the boot. Turning on thier navigation to see a pre set location.

Caitlin: "Manchester Piccadilly station. Are we catching a train somewhere?"

Lachlan: "It could be anything."

Cal: "You from there?"

Jamie: "Can't say I have."

Luke: "Feels so good to be home and then gone again to another part of the country I've been to a number of times."

Ellen: "At least we will be back home, It's almost like half of the cast is from the place so they couldn't just leave it out... Even if it is a city only some of us have been there."

With the first few teams now heading on thier way, The second group of teams began to arrive an hour later. All finding the cars with little difficulty as they found thier destination and began thier trip.

All teams are now making the 3 and a half hour trip to Manchester Piccadilly station from Heathrow Airport.

With Milan and Chris the first to park thier car in the designated parking spots at the long stay parking spaces, before the two races to find an escalator. Taking each step as it came while another team, Luke and Ellen started searching, shortly followed by Cal and Jamie and Caitlin and Lachlan, the last team getting slightly lost around the roads, with Milan the first to reach the box and open it up.

Milan: "Make your way on Foot to Piccadilly Garden and search for your next clue."

Chris: "Where's that?"

Milan: "I don't know, but maybe the hundreds of people here might be able to help."

Chris: "No need to get smart."

As the other three teams arrived, Caitlin seemed delighted, looking for the other teams before pulling Lachlan aside.

Caitlin: "I know where to go."

Lachlan: "Let's go then."

As the two raced from the station, with Lachlan on Caitlin tail so as to not get lost, The other three teams began asking for assistance. No one noticing the two racers running off with bags in tact. With the two now running towards the gardens, they noticed it packed with street vendors selling all sorts of food. People lining the area with a multitude of colors, however one was wearing only yellow and red, but the team failed to notice it. Asking each vendor if they had the clue before going ahead and searching for a clue box.

With the other three teams now having made thier way to the location, all searching for the clue to continue.

Cal: "Jamie?"

Jamie: "Yeah?"

Cal: "What if it isn't a physical clue box? What if someone is holding onto it and we need to ask them."

Caitlin: "Lachlan I don't think it's a clue in itself look for the colors."

Lachlan: "Like that girl over there in yellow and red..."

Caitlin: "That uh, that would probably be it."

Lachlan and Caitlin sprinted over to the lady wearing a beautiful Indian inspired Red and Yellow Dress as the woman walked at a slow pace, looking Regal as she did.

(Just the dress but still look how freaking pretty this is.)

Caitlin: "Excuse me do you have a clue?"

As the first team got thier clue, Cal and Jamie followed them, waiting for thier chance to grab the sought after item, with Milan and Chris, and Luke and Ellen unable to find them.

Lachlan: "Go run so they don't see her."

With the two teams moving to a more secure location, they both ripped open thier clues to find a detour.

Caitlin: "Set up or Plate up."

Lachlan: "Uh, Set up, Teams need to untie and then set up one of the pop up food vendor stalls, once it has been inspected by a safety manager, they will be handed thier next clue."

Jamie: "Plate up, Teams must work with a vendor to cook and sell food items, Preparing three traditional dishes from the country of origin of the stall they have chosen. When the head cook has cleared the meal to sell. They will be handed thier next clue. However only a maximum of 4 teams can run a vendor at any one time."

Caitlin: "I am not the strongest person here I can tell you that."

Jamie: "Honestly, neither am I."

Lachlan: "It depends which vendor we choose, it doesn't look that hard to set up."

Caitlin: "Yeah but I can't just lift up a long wooden beam while you slot it in place."

Lachlan: "Caitlin, it's metal, It's like a DIY Gazebo."

Caitlin: "We just need to set it up ourselves."

Cal: "I think we should set up, It doesn't look that hard honestly. The top part is all connected with metal, there are individual pieces that will fall into place, I think we got this. Easy."

Jamie: "If you say so sure."

Jamie: "I was fucking scared to be honest, yeah it's all connected, yeah it will fall into place, but I won't be able to fucking hold it up while he lines up the corners. This might not take long but at least with the cooking, we get to eat after."

With Lachlan and Caitlin, and Cal and Jamie beginning work on their store, Milan and Chris eventually figured out the problem with the clue and walked up to the lady handing them out, with Luke and Ellen following suit, however Chris chose to cook, even though Milan couldn't. And Luke and Ellen chose to set up a stall.

Luke: "Even though the height difference is so vast between myself and Ellen, I'd say we both come across quite strong, so while I can do the heavy lifting and the high up stuff, Ellen is able to be a lot more precise in how she works and can handle the nitty gritty."

Ellen: "Who would have thought our best challenge would be related to our height and strength."

Luke: "Just make sure you Keep an eye on the nails that we need to hammer and I'll hold it into place."

Ellen: "Luke the material is metal, It slides into place."

Luke: "I knew that I knew that."

With the racers now well and truly underway, Chris choosing the Greek stall being of said heritage, he had an idea already of the foods that were on sale.

Chris: "While I may not have made some of them myself at home. Knowing how the process goes in general is a huge help already."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

52.4K 1K 117
Sky/Adam Red/Michael Barney/John Mithzan/Max Tim/TimDotTV YourPalRoss/Ross JinBop/Jin Newscapepro/Cory SGC Barbierian/Nick Unicomics/Uni (I know Uni...
26.3K 300 34
don't forget us, there's nothing like us. (i wrote this in 2020 im sorry its so cringe) (harvey mills x oc!)
723K 8.5K 103
@landonorris started following you! BOOK 1/2!
582 4 8
Awesomeness TV's Next Influencer Season 3 but instead of 11 influencers there's gonna be 12 influencers starting the competition and there's gonna be...