Tom Holland Imagines

Bởi find_the_hill

Just a bunch of short stories about you and Tom Holland or Peter Parker, you may request a story if you wish... Xem Thêm

Tom Holland - Lip Sync Battle
Tom Holland - Big Red X
Tom Holland - Big Red X (pt. 2)
Tom Holland - Insults
Tom Holland - Secret?
Tom Holland - I Can't
Peter Parker - 37 minutes
Peter Parker - The Mirror
Tom Holland - Spider-Baby
Tom Holland - Perfection
Tom Holland - Stop
Tom Holland - The Difference
Peter Parker - Nails
Peter Parker - Slap
Tom Holland - Spiders
Tom Holland - Summer Lovin'
Tom Holland - Piece of Gold
Tom Holland - Piece of Gold (Alt.)
Peter Parker - Assignment
Peter Parker - First Date
Peter Parker - Spider-Man
Tom Holland - FFS
Tom Holland - Do-Over (pt.1)
Tom Holland - Do-Over (pt. 2)

Tom Holland - Cheesecake Factory

769 13 11
Bởi find_the_hill

(This is set when the cast was a little younger (Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Raj) But Tom is Spider-Man and 22 while you are Deadnite (a demon character I created for the MARVEL Universe) and 20.)

Sheldon's P.O.V

"How can you even begin to think that Tom Holland is better than Andrew Garfield?" Raj asked me with scrunched eyebrows.
"Tom Holland beats Andrew in a number of ways!" I replied.
"I've gotta say Sheldon I think that Tobey was the best!" Leonard looks at me.

I'm surrounded by idiots.

"Now now Leonard, for once I have to agree with Sheldon, Tom Holland is better than Tobey, in my opinion, Tom is the best!" Howard defended my opinion.

Huh... interesting. Howard is smart.

"How? How is Holland possibly better than both Maguire and Garfield?!" Leonard stressed. I turned slightly and looked him right in the eye and then looked at Raj and Howard. I then lifted my finger and spoke, looking at the three.

"First of all, Tom Holland started playing Spider-Man when he was 19, Tobey and Andrew, however, started when they were 27 and 29. Tom was the only out of the three that was even remotely close to the actual age of Spider-Man which was meant to be 15 and he was the only one that looked and sounded like it. And second, he was the only one to appear in a movie that contained at least one avenger and his own movie as well!"
"So? Garfield looked mega hot in his movies!" Raj stated.
"So did Tom, he got ripped for the role!" Howard countered Raj.
"Hey, looks have nothing to do with it... although in this instance Howard is making my case so... looks are everything!"

"Alright, fair enough Garfield and Holland looked pretty hot for he roles but, Maguire has the coolest suit! Plus he was the only one that shot the webs himself and didn't use a small device!" Leonard defended.
"That is a totally inaccurate way of him using his web shooters, I mean shooting them out of his wrist, he shouldn't have had control of it and they might as well have been flying everywhere."
"Furthering Howard's point, how would a 15 year old boy get such perfect materials and amazing sewing skills to make a suit like that? Holland's depiction of Spider-Man is the most realistic in that sense due to Tony Stark being the one that made his suit!"
"Clearly you don't know me very well, I've been creating my own superhero costumes since I was 10." Raj tried.
"Yeah but you're you, Sheldon has a point... no self-respecting teenage boy knows how to sew and make clothes that well." Leonard just stared at Raj.

"Plus, you two are forgetting one thing that makes me and Sheldon win by far."
"And what's that?" Raj asked with crosses arms.
"Holland's Spider-Man got the hottest girl of them all. (Y/N) (L/N)'s Lilith Noir. Forget Deadnite being a demon, she's practically a Goddess!" The others were silent for a moment as Howard and I watched them expectantly. Eventually the two looked at each other and nodded but then they both said that they still think we're wrong.

Your P.O.V

"I still can't believe that you almost peed in your suit twice today." I laughed, as did he, as we both sat down at our table.
"Yeah well..." he sat and stared like he was about to say something, "Yeah I've got nothing." He burst out laughing.

The two of us calmed down and eventually looked at the menus. A girl came over to us, she was blond and really pretty. "Hi, my name's Penny and I'll be your waitress this evening."

Tom and I gave the girl our orders and she walked away.

Penny's P.O.V

"Hey, Penny, can you come here a sec." I heard Leonard behind me as I was walking to the kitchen. I turned and walked to the boys, not way too worried about giving the orders of the couple to the kitchen. "What's up?"
"Can you settle this argument?" Leonard asked.
"What argument?"
"We've been arguing for the past hour about which Spider-Man is the best."
"Wow," I rolled my eyes, "Ok fine show me a picture of them each." I told them. I honestly didn't care whether or not I got that other tables order sorted or not... I am a terrible waitress.

The boys each showed me a picture of the guy that they preferred.

"Eh... he's alright... not exactly hot..." I said as I looked at the Tobey guy.

"Wait a minute, didn't you say that Spider-Man was a teenager or something?" I asked Leonard, suddenly confused, like any other day with the boys.
"Yeah, he's meant to be 15." He explained.
"Then how the hell did someone who looks as old as that get to play Spider-Man?"
"Are you kidding? He is beautiful." Raj stated.
"Are you sure you're straight?" We all asked him with smirks. He rolled his eyes in response and I turned to Howard to see the last picture.
"This is Tom Holland, the most recent Spider-Man."

"Damn, he's cute... he's the bes- Wait a sec... oh crap!"
"What?" Leonard asked with those big ass eyebrows scrunched.
"That guy is sitting right there, I was meant to take his and the girl's order to the kitchen like five minutes ago!" I pointed to the other table where the couple were laughing.

"Are you telling me that one of the hottest women I have ever seen is sitting right there." Howard said with a look of excitement etched on his face.
"You have eyes, you tell me." I crossed my arms and walked away.

Your P.O.V

Tom and I were laughing at a joke when four men were standing at the sides of our table.
"Can we help you?" Tom asked.
"Hold on, Tom," I said after checking out two of their T-Shirts, "Lemme guess, you like MARVEL?" I giggled slightly. All four of the boys smiled and nodded. I sighed and looked at Tom. He smiled apologetically. This always happened. We were ok with it, it was just annoying when it was just guys because they only cared about Tom. It was the same with a lot of girls but a lot of the time they cared about me too.

"Alright, one of you pass me your phone and I'll take the pics." I gestured for a phone to be placed in my palm and the one that was short with glasses passed me his. Tom and I stood up and I took photos of them all separately with Tom and together. As I was handing the man, who I found out was Leonard, his phone back he told me no.
"What do you mean?"
"We would really like photos with you too." The tall one, Sheldon explained. I shrugged and complied and handed the phone to Tom. I took a group photo with them and one on one photos. The Indian fellow seemed really nervous and Sheldon explained that his name was Raj and that he can't speak to women.

We were finishing off the photos and I had taken the last one with the man who held the name Howard however he had one last request.
"Can we take one that looks like we're making out?" I was shocked to say the least, but not surprised. Tom and I hadn't released hat we were dating. "No! No, you may not!"
"What do you mean no?" Howard asked.
"I mean, I don't want you kissing her!" He defended.
"What gives you the right to decide who she gets to kiss."
"Maybe the fact that I'm her boyfriend." I looked at him wide eyed as he said it. It was out there. These guys knew and soon everyone would.

The conversation went on a little more with apologies and so on and so forth.

"I'm sorry I told him." Tom spoke with a sad expression. He gripped my hand tightly. "It's ok, I'm kind of glad that I don't have to hide it anymore..."

We shared a kiss and our night came to an end. A night filled with memories of four idiots and our funniest date night...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27.2K 317 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...
2.5M 28.4K 200
REQUESTS ARE OPEN FOR BOTH TOM HOLLAND AND PETER PARKER, just comment on a chapter or on my page and I'll do my best! Here it is, loves, the second b...
107K 1.5K 40
Mini stories about our lil bean, friendly neighborhood spiderman slash Peter Parker Reader insertsssss uwu Also, I DO NOT OWN MARVEL OR PETER PARKER...
834 142 42
"You can't tell anyone, okay?" "Fine I won't, but you have to promise not to tell anyone my secret. Deal?" "Deal. I promise." This is a Peter Parker...