Number Eight [Peter Parker]

By starry-kingdom

At the age of five Christiana and her seven siblings were sent to earth after the Gorgonians attacked their h... More

Cast
Graphics
Playlist
Part I
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part II
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter
Part III
Cast Updated*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter
Part IV
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
ANNOUNCMENT

Chapter 2

6.7K 188 10
By starry-kingdom

• • •

Christina has only only been on a plane once. And that was coming to New York. So when she stepped onto the private jet she was surprised when she realized it was just her. She sighed and threw her bag onto the seat next to herand plopped down in a chair.

We are now ready for take off.

The plane started to rumble and soon enough it was up in the air. Soaring. The princess didn't know what else to do, she didn't know how long it would take for her to get to Germany. Christina rarely slept, her dreams were always plagued with nightmares about the pain she felt when she lost one of her brothers or sisters. Or when she seen a face every time they'd go. Or the night Saphira died, that one seemed to be coming up the most since it happened. Maybe because she was actually there. Maybe because she had known her longer. But for once Christina just wanted sleep. Quiet peaceful sleep. So when she closed her eyes, sleep once again wasn't easy.

• • •

Once she had reached Germany, the sky was dark. The place looked foreign, then again Christina was used to foreign. She was quickly ushered off the plane with her things and was met by none other than Tony Stark.

"Glad to see you made it safely." The blonde could still see the black eye he was sporting and it made her curious.

"You know, you haven't exactly told me why I'm here. Don't you think I should know what I'm up against." She was ushered to a limo and he stopped her before she could fully walk in.

"Yeah, Maybe. But this is my time to evaluate you and your full abilities—"

"Evaluate me? What the hell does that mean? Lets get one thing straight. Im here to help you because you asked and at this point if I stay one more day in that god awful apartment, I will go insane. Im not here to be..evaluated." The green eyed girl stood with het arms crossed, glaring at the man in front of her. It had seemed like she had won...for now.

"Fair enough. Now in, we have a long day ahead of us. Im gonna need you at your best game." He opened the door and made a hand gesture to let her in first. Christina nodded and stepped into the limo, him closely after the girl.

It was quiet for a minute.

"Look kid, I wanna help but—"

"I don't want help. I don't need your help. We don't need your help. You don't understand and you never will so don't go and try to meddle with thing you don't understand."

"Right." He mumbled.

"This is you." Christina looked out the window and seen a big hotel. Now doubt fancy. "Happy will show you to your room."

A man who looked anything but happy opened the car door and took her suit case without even acknowledging the girl sitting just inches away from the man.

"Ironic name." She mumbled to herself as he handed Christina the room card and they rode up the elevator.

"So Happy." He abruptly stopped and she almost crashed into him.

"This is your room." He shoved the suitcase in her hands. "I'll be two rooms down if you need me. Don't need me." He fixed his suit and turned to walk away.

"Wow, I'm loving this service so far." The princess said sarcastically and rolled her eyes and slid the room card into the slot and watched it turn green. She opened the door and watched as the lights turned on automatically. She shut the door and took a look at the surroundings, there was a queen size bed in the middle with two small night stands on the side. The blonde looked next to the window and seen a large dresser. Christina threw her suitcase on the bed and then opened the door straight across from the bed. It was a restroom. A restroom with a huge tub and glass doors surrounding the shower. The counter and floor was marble, adding to the expensive look. She hummed to herself and stepped out of the bathroom and looked right and seen another door. She quickly opened it and seen a living room area. She did a once over and as she was heading out something caught her eye. It was a silver case on top of the coffee table.

Christina approached with caution and looked around the room, maybe hoping there was some sort of explanation. She soon found one when she saw a note placed on the side of the case and opened.

Thought you could use this. -T.S

Her eyebrows were pinched together in confusion. She slowly grabbed the latches to the suitcase and pulled them up. The top immediately opened quickly, only to find a bracelet and a mask in it. And on the lid said,

Twist left to activate.

"You've got to be kidding me." Christina placed the card down and felt the bracelet. It felt good, no doubt, it was gold and simple. But she didn't want it, she didn't want something that wasn't herself. Something that would never be her. But still, the fifteen year old was curious. So curious. Why would he give her a bracelet? Was this some sort of test or recruitment object?

She still put it on anyway and was surprised to see it fit snugly on her wrist. Not too tight and not too loose, just perfect. She was still confused as to what this was and it didn't make sense to her. Christina  looked at the lid one more time before obligating. What happened next was unexpected. As she twisted left something came out of it and wrapped around her whole body, starting with her arm, then chest and shoulders, going down her torso and other arm until it reached her legs and it stopped.

"What.The.Hell." The princess quickly turned to look in the mirror and seen she was covered head-to-toe in a suit. More importantly a battle suit. It was all black except for the section in the middle which was grey. The shoulders were high and fit with the suit perfectly. She turned around and grabbed the mask in her glove clad hands. She looked over its detail for a second before pushing it onto her face and feeling it suction on.

"Wow." The alien girl stood in all the full length mirror and took everything in.

"Hello, Christina." A mans voice said clearly and she immediately went into defense mode.

"Who's there?" She asked as she looked around the room. "I am the AI Mr.Stark programmed into your suit for guidance." And the girl couldn't help but scoff.

"Guidance? I don't need guidance." She bit her lip and looked out the window.

"Do you know why I'm here?" Christina asked as she looked seen cars passing by.

"Mr.Stark is having trouble convincing his teammates to join his side." The AI's voice was clear and chirpy in her ear and she hummed.

"Interesting." She then tugged the mask off and placed it back into the case and realized she didn't know how to take off the suit. The blonde turned in a circle and reached all over in hopes to find a zipper but there wasn't one.

"What if.." She twisted the ring in the opposite direction to when she first turned it and watched it retract, all back into the bracelet. She took off the bracelet and twisted it in her hands before putting it back in the case and closing it. She thought about wandering the halls and possibly finding something to do but the more she thought about it, the more stupid it sounded. Christina picked up the candy that was in the gift basket on the table and opened the foreign candy.

As she popped one in her mouth she suddenly heard loud talking from next door. Even though she couldn't hear exactly what they're saying,the voice got higher with each word spoken. The alien princess could easily use her enhanced hearing to listen but she didn't want to listen to some boring human conversation. She walked over to the wall and banged her fist on it. The voice stopped.

She threw the candy on the side table and climbed in the big bed. She reached over and turned off the light and lied back down. There was silence as she stared at the ceiling in the dark.

[Edited:2/7/19]
[edited:5/14/20]
[re-edited:2/15/21]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 3.9K 50
A Peter Parker x Y/N story Y/n has never been to a real school before, I guess that's the life when your family are literally the avengers. After ask...
3.8K 142 23
Taylor Thompson longed to forget her past, rather than focus on the future ahead of her. In her mind, there wasn't a bright future to look forward to...
22.6K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...
1.2K 75 15
Peter goes on a field trip to the Avengers Tower/SI tower, which is his home. His worst dreams come true on this field trip. This field trip changes...